Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34593 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

1 question with milion answer.
You put it hear so did you find any good choice till now?
In this 4rum certainly people will recome you about BTC investment.
And sure it bring you good profit I think

pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
Well it's up to you on where will you invest your money but for me it is pretty much better if you will invest it in bitcoin. Because in bitcoin you will surely get a high profit. Yet it is more volatile compared to other cryptocoin. You could also try to invest in other crypto coin maybe you could gain more profit through it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

if you have 2 mils and you want to invest, I would suggest you invest in bitcoin and ICO's - but these are investments, not like regular fixed deposit money that giver a regular interest. you need to buy/sale and study crypto market on a regular basis.
For sure the money is good to invest in the bitcoin only because the more you will invest in the bitcoin the more you will get the profit, I am having the bitcoin and in am struggling for the high income in the bitcoin, I invested the 50% of my earning in the bitcoin and I will buy the more bitcoin to save the future and the invested amount will remain the same so I am not afraid of lose.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
Bitcoin itself is a speculation. you have a ton of cash fella, say am beyond any doubt you will be satisfied to have put resources into bitcoin in the event that you hold it in a long while. yet in the event that you're not intrigued, endeavor to check your market exchanging. such a significant number of coins that can be made as a methods for exchange there.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:23:45 PM

I highly prefer that you should invest in etherium coin because it can really recovered faster than other coins and it reach $400 before. I have seen this coin in the past few months and it recovers immediately from down fall when there is a tragic that happens in the market.
Etherium is inevitably a very good way of investing money but it is only preferable if you are planning for either day trading or short term investment. There are so many other options as well for investing your money.

The best and safest way of investing your money is to invest in crypto currency especially bitcoin. Moreover, you can also invest in stock market or you can go for investing your money in real estate.
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

Invest money in bitcoins and in altcoins like ethereum as both of them are the best investment at a moment and has a bright future ahead and if you will save it longer then it will give you huge profits on your investments for sure.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

It is best to invest in crypto such as etherum, waves or bitcoin, and keep them in your own wallet unless you have more knowledge and you are able to exchange and even double your earnings by doing it.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:09:56 PM

It is best to invest in crypto such as etherum, waves or bitcoin, and keep them in your own wallet unless you have more knowledge and you are able to exchange and even double your earnings by doing it.
Bitcoin is a better choice if you wanted to invest your money because this coin was the most expensive crypto in the digital currency world. Moreover this is the most successful crypto currency in our country, definitely I admire to have an investment to this coins I know that one day their price will be more expensive so it's better to invest now before it's too late.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:11:11 PM

Invest money in bitcoins and in altcoins like ethereum as both of them are the best investment at a moment and has a bright future ahead and if you will save it longer then it will give you huge profits on your investments for sure.
Investing in bitcoin is the best thing and you don't have to look at other alt coins if you want to focus with bitcoin. This is the best investment so far that I did invested and entrust my money and I'll never take a regret for not investing with it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
h4yfans

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

Buy BTC. Jesus. Don't read forum post. They always say 'X Coin Moon', 'Next year X coin x100'. Just don't rush. Watch the market for a while and decide.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:19:34 PM

Investing in bitcoin is the best thing and you don't have to look at other alt coins if you want to focus with bitcoin. This is the best investment so far that I did invested and entrust my money and I'll never take a regret for not investing with it.

Yes investing in atlcoins is full of risk as the price of altcoin can crash at any time and may be never recover back but if you have invested in bitcoins and if price falls you very well know that it will recover back in future and will be much higher in long term which can bring good profits for you.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

But somehow bitcoin is better than ETH. Because ETH price always go drop it is still stuck at 300USD usd while bitcoin have crossed even 6000USD which is most better goal by bitcoin. Even bitcoin have picked another target which is called 12000USD soon in the end of year.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

thanks!

if you want to invest where it is up to each person. there are like to invest in bitcoin and some are willing to invest in gold and precious metals. if my advice is better you are investing both of them alone.

katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

There are a lot of ways to invest your money, investing in bitcoin and trading. Definitely you will earn investing in bitcoin and in altcoins. When you invest buy bitcoin when price drops and buy altcoin when you see it has a cheaper price. But ofcouse choose to invest only on were you think you can gain profit.
Investing is no doubt a very good way of utilizing your money in an efficient manner and one can earn a very good amount of profit while investing in any kind of business. One can earn a handsome amount of profit while investing in any kind of business. for me, the most important thing is that I only invest in that business about which I have good amount of knowledge and I am confident enough that I will be able to do well in that business.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

learn trading it would be more beneficial for you in the long run. Just learn how it works, the basics, etc. then you're money/bitcoin will grow. Just don't rush things especially when you invest.. it's take a lot of time and hard work.

True, your money will be more well spent on learning and education because whatever happens to your future investments everything you have learnt will support it and will play a major key in the success of your trades. Take your time, find trustworthy people and a well establish investment company if your are going to try it.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:49:54 AM

Buy BTC. Jesus. Don't read forum post. They always say 'X Coin Moon', 'Next year X coin x100'. Just don't rush. Watch the market for a while and decide.

Well bitcoin is one of the best option where you can invest your money. Bitcoin will surely grow your money over time but if you prefer on local stock exchange it's still a good choice, as long as you invest your money for what ever asset it is, it better. Invest for your future for you to enjoy life when you are no longer working actively, investing is one way of securing your bright future.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:02:20 AM

You can invest into some other coins too, the altcoins, but you need to make some a bit study regarding the coin you gonna invest on.
And also try to have a real investment outside, for sure you gonna make good money to that.
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

this is a no brainer question and im sorry for my sarcastic remarks but its clear as the day that with bitcoin we can get a lot of money in its capital appreciation so invest in bitcoin now and reap the rewards later.
No worries mate it is the forum to give your own thinking and it is not bad if you have given your suggestion it is true that the bitcoin should be use as the long term investment and the income fo the bitcoin will be more than this, I am using the bitcoin as the signature campaign but if you want to invest in the bitcoin then one should wait till the price of the bitcoin will be able to give you the profit.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:37:07 AM

You can invest in Bitcoins, Crypto currencies or ICO. Which I think is more profitable, since you actual get the coins cheaper during Pre-sale events, and you get bonuses as well. By the time that it hits the exchange, you can actually sell for a much higher price. As a gamer, I prefer ICO's related to games, and something that I could really use. According to Newzoo's latest study, 2.2 billion gamers will generate $108.9 billion in game revenues in 2017. This represents an increase of $7.8 billion, or 7.8%, from the year before. The growth will continue, with 2020 revenues projected at $128.5 billion. Cheers!
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

wherever we can invest our money where we want to open a farm or buy gold and silver as a savings. But I personally if you have big capital prefer to invest by buying bitcoin or altcoin potentially in the future, store it and sell it. Because seeing the price of bitcoin or altcoin up and down. I think this could be a great opportunity to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: