Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34593 times)
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:08:20 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
If you have enough, and are so sure you want to join the world of cryto. I suggest just save your money in  bitcoin, and keep them as long term.
And if you any idea to invest your money on mining, that is will be best idea. You will earn money as double.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:46:53 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
If you have enough, and are so sure you want to join the world of cryto. I suggest just save your money in  bitcoin, and keep them as long term.
And if you any idea to invest your money on mining, that is will be best idea. You will earn money as double.
I agree with that, there is no better investment now than bitcoin.
The risk is big but we should also look on the reward if we succeed, for me I would go with bitcoin as it has proven to be profitable
and since we are a supporter of bitcoin we should also invest so we can get something from our support.
Just believe that it will succeed so when you invest you'll not worry when there is a panic sell.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:29 AM

An excellent place to invest, but there may be some deficiencies like spam, scams, management, marketing etc. It cannot be paid for these reasons. If you have to trade a lot, you can earn profit a lot. There are risks on the trade but you can make profits in a sort of time.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:06:47 AM

thanks!

No arguements,only the bitcoin investment is best because it will give you high profits than investing on stocks or gold.For instance if you buy bitcoins for all of your investment it will be turned it to many times like 20 times more than the invested money so you will have the value of bitcoins 40 million usd in one or two years.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

You have mainly three ways(alternatives) to invest your huge amount of money.

1.Mining farm - what you have already done
2. Coins
a. HODL
b. trading

Generally maybe the best for you would be just HODL and for that thing currently there is not much coins who could provide stability, especially nowadays when bitcoin has long and strong pump. As people say investing in the best known coins could be good solution of your situation, and diversification small amout due to invest in niche alts but i am not your financial adviser and you with that cash should maybe have one?
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:21:08 AM

I think investing in bitcoins can give better results but
only if you are knowledgeable enough, we need intelligence when we invest.most of my extra money i put here in bitcoin because i see the potential that i can double my money by investing in this crypt o currency.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

thanks!

Actually, there are a a lot of investing projects and activities that you can invest in. Also, I head that it is really good to invest in bitcoin mining, they say that the earning are really profitable. Just be mindful about where you invest in study and plan first.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

thanks!

Actually, there are a a lot of investing projects and activities that you can invest in. Also, I head that it is really good to invest in bitcoin mining, they say that the earning are really profitable. Just be mindful about where you invest in study and plan first.
well, now there are so many places of investment, and everything looks very good. there are several places of investment, such as ICO that has reached softcap. it can be the beginning for you to invest. because the ico that has reached that stage, is a place of investment with little risk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

In mining it is possible to invest income above 3 times your previous earnings. You can also buy and sell double profit btc which provides many ways to make us as easy as possible to store bitcoin. Be careful because it can be high risk.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Invest your money in your own business. Why would you help someone build their business on your money if you can do it yourself. Will have of course more work, but it will be an income for the rest of your life. And children that will leave a legacy.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:57:30 AM

There is lot of places to invest your money the thing is you have to decide that you want to invest long time or short time risk investment or non risk investment accordingly only you plan and take decision to invest. Trading is risky one and it need lot of focus and attention to take right decision in right time otherwise it is very risky and chances of loosing your investment. So I would like to suggest to buy bitcoin hold for few months or a year you will get big returns and less risk on it.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:07:53 AM

thanks!

I really think that bitcoin is a good investment. However, the best way to maximize your fund is to diversify your investment. There are a lot of good coina besides from bitcoin. You can gain income from it too. You should hold your bitcoin or coins to gain more income.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

thanks!

I'd be biased and suggest bitcoins ofcourse but this would not be just a one sided assumption, I'm sure based on its value and ever growing market that bitcoins are the best options for investment among other cryptocurrencies. Small and big investors alike have shown favorable response to bitcoins and in return many are becoming successful in their venture so I think it wouldn't hurt you to try and invest to bitcoins.

zareva

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:21:55 AM

There are co many opportunities to invest money and BTC.
Even on this forum you'll find a lot of proposals.
Wish you luck!
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

thanks!

well, now there are so many places of investment, and everything looks very good. there are several places of investment, such as ICO that has reached softcap. it can be the beginning for you to invest. because the ico that has reached that stage, is a place of investment with little risk.

To give everyone a sort of advise, investing with ICO is with the classification of altcoin investments. If you have to look at bitcoin's promising performances few weeks ago, that looks a better future for us if we invest our money for it rather than storing it in the banking systems of fiat currency. The difference with fiat currency is you won't even have to double you profit if we can compare it to digital bitcoin currency, that's why the latest demands became higher due to more of the fiat investors switched their money to bitcoin holdings with long term savings.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:56 AM

There are no many different ways to invest Money. One of the ways ,you will invest a lot of money from Bitcoin. Nowadays Bitcoin is the best way invest a lot of money. Because Bitcoin is very expensive.  No risk from it.  You can a lot of money invest it,and you will gota lot of money. Besides it depends are very growth as soon. Day by day it user will be increased..   you can it trading online market and got expensive profit. So it is more attractive.. so everyone should be be use and Money investment it..
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:09:09 AM

thanks!

If it is really true that you have that huge amount of money with you, try to do some research of what bitcoin related company is the best for you to invest your money. Just a friendly tip, dont post something like that in the internet because your life may be at risk. Try to keep private information just with yourself or with your family.

trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

thanks!

investing has never been easy.build your investment in your fingertips.or lend to those in need and earn some interest.you are in charge of where you are investing money and think carefully and choose wisely.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:06:46 AM

thanks!

investing has never been easy.build your investment in your fingertips.or lend to those in need and earn some interest.you are in charge of where you are investing money and think carefully and choose wisely.
That post wast last January this year and we have seen how much bitcoin has grown as of today. You could have increase your money to 600% by just holding it, the graph says it all.

Now that the price reach at this price, maybe we have to be patient a big and wait for the time to dump and then buy again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

well, if you wanna invest your 2mil usd on bitcoin than i can say it's good decision. Nowadays Bitcoin price is raising which already hit 7k$ hope it will be hit 8k$ by end of the year which help you to make good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: