Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***MARX COIN****** NEW DEV ******NEW PURPOSE ***MINEABLE  (Read 21987 times)
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

2 years from now ff all were mined, I think there would be over 100million.
I have 3 million. 2 million of those are for funding the custom wallet but that wont happen for a while as price needs to get higher to help out with the costs. They need to be sold off slowly. There should be 10 million in circulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MARX01 (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:06:34 PM

2 years from now ff all were mined, I think there would be over 100million.
I have 3 million. 2 million of those are for funding the custom wallet but that wont happen for a while as price needs to get higher to help out with the costs. They need to be sold off slowly. There should be 10 million in circulation.

My early predictions. Shocked
4 million will likely be needed to fund the custom wallet. I have that. When the swap is done the supply will be under 40 million and there will be decent POS rewards.
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

IMPORTANT COIN SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT

Marx Coin will be swapped to a new POS coin within 7 days approximately. The swap will happen on Yobit and Cryptopia automatically if your coins are in the exchange.

All holders of the coin need to leave their coins on either exchange. Do not try and send your coins to or from the exchange unless the the wallet is fully synced. If they are in the exchange leave them there. If they are in your wallets run it and wait for a window of opportunity to send to the exchange. Wallet must be synced, do not send unless it is. There will be some who don't manage to send their coins to the exchange and in these cases I will handle those transfers manually here on PM or I will setup a Discord channel where we can communicate n real time. I don't expect much ppl to have to be swapped like this.

1: Do not remove your coins from the exchange
2: Do not send your coins from an un-synced wallet to or from the exchange
3: If you don't achieve sync between now and the time of the swap its ok. We will swap those accounts manually.

Recap:  if you have your coins on one of the exchanges you are fine. You don't need to do a thing. The swap will happen automatically. You will receive exactly the same amount of coins. I'm going to make POS rewards very good to encourage staking and less dumping. This means there will be no more mining of the coin. The more you have staking the more you will earn.

Marx Coin is a young project with very achievable goals in sight and once those are achieved I am very confident this project will turn out to be one of your best trading investments you have made in a long time. Hang in there folks I know its been a slow ride but your patience will eventually be rewarded.

Regards
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:52:18 AM

Thanks for the update dev.  I hope that this swap revitalizes the coin.  I'm leaving mine on Cryptopia until after the swap.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

Thanks for the update dev.  I hope that this swap revitalizes the coin.  I'm leaving mine on Cryptopia until after the swap.

Me too, had bought some and leave it at cryptopia. Looking forward for new coin swap  Grin

GailSan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:26:03 PM

IMPORTANT COIN SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT

Marx Coin will be swapped to a new POS coin within 7 days approximately. The swap will happen on Yobit and Cryptopia automatically if your coins are in the exchange.

All holders of the coin need to leave their coins on either exchange. Do not try and send your coins to or from the exchange unless the the wallet is fully synced. If they are in the exchange leave them there. If they are in your wallets run it and wait for a window of opportunity to send to the exchange. Wallet must be synced, do not send unless it is. There will be some who don't manage to send their coins to the exchange and in these cases I will handle those transfers manually here on PM or I will setup a Discord channel where we can communicate n real time. I don't expect much ppl to have to be swapped like this.

1: Do not remove your coins from the exchange
2: Do not send your coins from an un-synced wallet to or from the exchange
3: If you don't achieve sync between now and the time of the swap its ok. We will swap those accounts manually.

Recap:  if you have your coins on one of the exchanges you are fine. You don't need to do a thing. The swap will happen automatically. You will receive exactly the same amount of coins. I'm going to make POS rewards very good to encourage staking and less dumping. This means there will be no more mining of the coin. The more you have staking the more you will earn.

Marx Coin is a young project with very achievable goals in sight and once those are achieved I am very confident this project will turn out to be one of your best trading investments you have made in a long time. Hang in there folks I know its been a slow ride but your patience will eventually be rewarded.

Regards

Great  Cool If you make the pos rewards above average I think that's a great idea to encourage staking and less dumping.
Look forward to the swap
KG7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:28:17 PM

Has any1 downloaded the wallet?
Everything is ok?

Running it from sandbox, mined a few dozen blocks and haven't seen any funny business so far.

anyone els having problems?
GailSan

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Meh, the coin is fine. Anything  that happens below 100 sats which is where this coin has spent 99% of its time is irrelevant.
I agree though the swap might add some momentum to trading traffic. What I've seen is a lot of buying the last few weeks.
There was around 4 BTC worth purchased above 100 a couple of weeks ago. They haven't been dumped and were not bought by
passing trade. Something else I think  Wink
GailSan

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

Has any1 downloaded the wallet?
Everything is ok?

Running it from sandbox, mined a few dozen blocks and haven't seen any funny business so far.

anyone els having problems?

Transaction delays are the only problem I have had due to lack of miners. It seems there is a window of opportunity
once per day when the wallet is synced and coins can be sent to or from the exchange.
MynamesJeff

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Hi, I am new to Marx Coin. I am limited on resources, and would like to know if there are any coin gifts for promoting this coin on social media.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

someone has blessed me with the marx, confident I can get a good stake now with my holdings.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:05:16 AM

Keep dropping those coins for me, I'll keep picking up the low hanging fruit  Grin
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

Hi, I am new to Marx Coin. I am limited on resources, and would like to know if there are any coin gifts for promoting this coin on social media.

Not at this time, sorry. However, after the swap there might be...
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:54:47 PM

SWAP UPDATE

Still happening of courseCool

Coin will be created tomorrow, run some tests and then I will have to notify the exchanges. Looks like I will incur charges and as long as they are not to high I can accommodate that.
if the price for the swap on Cryptopia is a full listing price which is currently close to 1 BTC that could be an issue. I thought swapping a coin that was already on an exchange was free. It seems that is
not the case. I'm working on it and will update asap .if we lost one of the exchanges I would not cry. I would see that as an advantage temporarily, if you know what I mean. Wink
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

SWAP UPDATE

Still happening of courseCool

Coin will be created tomorrow, run some tests and then I will have to notify the exchanges. Looks like I will incur charges and as long as they are not to high I can accommodate that.
if the price for the swap on Cryptopia is a full listing price which is currently close to 1 BTC that could be an issue. I thought swapping a coin that was already on an exchange was free. It seems that is
not the case. I'm working on it and will update asap .if we lost one of the exchanges I would not cry. I would see that as an advantage temporarily, if you know what I mean. Wink

so putting on a exchange cost you money, updates cost money  and even swap cost money Huh?
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

Yes it does seem so. Difficult to get information out of the exchanges dealing with them via tickets but the jist is there could be fees.
I'm fine with that up to a point but if Cryptopia asked for the current listing fee for a new coin that would be over $4000.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

Yes it does seem so. Difficult to get information out of the exchanges dealing with them via tickets but the jist is there could be fees.
I'm fine with that up to a point but if Cryptopia asked for the current listing fee for a new coin that would be over $4000.

and how about the coins on yobit?? is yobit gonna swap it 2?? the wallet is in maintanaince Huh
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

.5 for yobit but a dev that mentioned paying his listing fee is still waiting 2 weeks if not more for their coin to be swapped.  I think cryptopia also costs, but I don't know how much. Like you say, I hope it isn't a full bitcoin.
MynamesJeff

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:42:31 PM

Not at this time, sorry. However, after the swap there might be...

Thank you, hope everything goes well with the swap. Congratulations!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:48:14 PM

Oh man . . . that would be unfortunate.  If need be, I could move my coins to another exchange.  Hopefully that won't be the case.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: