Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Filthy scammers, cheats, hackers, thieves, conmen, fools and protestants.  (Read 2635 times)
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

This community is poisoned.
You are missing the point here. It is not bitcoin community. It is the human kind, people are poisoned. Money is root of all evil. And humans would do anything to earn money.
Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency in general, is just a new tool for them to achieve that. When there is profit on the line then you will see scammers, cheaters, thieves waiting to rob you.
We need to accept that this world is not ideal place - just don't blame our inventions, it is humans who misuse them.
I agree with every point you made except that your take that money is the root of all evil doesn't quite agree with the message of your post! Money of any kind is good, money is a servant and goes wherever it is sent. Any evil that gets in between, if you check again, emanates from humans. The heart of man is exceedingly treacherous, let's keep Bitcoin and even the fiats out of this, we are our problem!

Sounds like a bible quote, and it is actually the "love of money is the root of all evil"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:22:50 PM

World is full of bad people - killers, scammers, thieves and so on. Especially, when thing is related to money, we can expect everything from other people Bitcoin community is not an exeption from rule. There several reasons why bitcoin community doesn't looks trustable - no regulations, no control, anonymity and it helps to do shady jobs.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

anonymous irreversible money that lives on the internet.

i'm seriously impressed this place isn't more of an absolute shit hole because that's the perfect recipe for attracting scum.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:28:57 PM

It is a rough world, and more and more people get greedy, they want to look for fast money, but to become scammer or theft it is depend on the human,not the currency they used, but it is true that bitcoin attract some of them to do bad things, because bitcoin is without law, when you scam somebody using bitcoin nobody can know the scammer identity

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8103

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

If you think there is not any hackers, thieves, scammers, outside bitcoin, then you are fully wrong. When it's time of money scammers are everywhere, even in offices. In this case I don't advice you to go in any hackers place i think you could get a heart attack.

Don't understand why you would include Protestants in your title?  are you catholic or atheist?

Here's a reason for you ...

"For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil"

Maybe he wanted to say "Protesters" ? Me too i didn't understant the need to include a religion community Roll Eyes

Lack of regulation. Also because it is a small market under the radar of govts, which makes it an ideal ground for criminals to work. They avoid the more eyecatching asset markets because they don't want to draw attention to themselves. Bitcoin is perfect for them because it has a lot of idealists, and a lot of young people who haven't had any experience of being scammed and are perfect marks.

There are regulations (outside bitcoin) and still now it doesn't stop scammers from what i see

Protestants could be used in reference to those who would change Bitcoin from its current format in order to alleviate  perceived transaction issues.
 I doubt he meant to say anything other than what he said.  The man is quite resolute.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

Don't understand why you would include Protestants in your title?  are you catholic or atheist?
Protestants are the worst.  I probably should have put them first in the list.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
ArcCsch

Activity: 224
Merit: 117

▲ Portable backup power source for mining.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:49:29 AM

If you don't have sole and complete control over the private keys, you don't have any bitcoin!  Signature campaigns are OK, zero tolorance for spam!
1JGYXhfhPrkiHcpYkiuCoKpdycPhGCuswa
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 12:54:02 AM

Probably a protestant.

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:01:49 AM

Why is it that the Bitcoin community is full of these people? 
Are you specifically talking about Bitcointalk as a community, or the general Bitcoin community?

Nice catch! Good question! Such wow! Personally, I assumed it was the former. RawDog, what say you?
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:25:04 AM

Why is it that the Bitcoin community is full of these people?  Every imaginable way of stealing, cheating and scamming is done on the blockchain.  Every imaginable scam is being deployed in conjunction with Bitcoin.  People going to jail left and right.  How did it come to be that Bitcoin people are so damn dishonorable?  Will that ever change?

This didn't just start because of Bitcoin. It has been going for years and years with fiat. Now that Bitcoin is out, people started to do illegal activities with Bitcoin because it is completely anonymous. They can't get traced easily so they is a lot less risk when compared to fiat. There are always going to be these kinds of problems with any kind of currency. There is no way to avoid them so we just have to deal with it.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:36:02 AM

Bitcoin is simply another tool that some people are taking advantage of. Every currency that we use and know of is neutral in the sense that it is something that can be used for both good and bad. The greed for money and other material things can really blind someone and make them want more and more. Half of the news we see, read, hear consist of these awful human activities.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 01:37:59 AM

Are you specifically talking about Bitcointalk as a community, or the general Bitcoin community?

Nice catch! Good question! Such wow! Personally, I assumed it was the former. RawDog, what say you?
Ross Ulbricht, Charlie Schrem, Mark Karpeles, Josh Zerlan, Trendon Shavers, and many, many others are not really part of this community as far as I can tell, but are part of the overall bitcoin community.  Same goes for most bitcoin hackers as far as I can discern.  So, I am talking about everyone but not just the posters here.  Although, there are plenty of assholes and protestants here too.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:03:19 AM

Ross Ulbricht, Charlie Schrem, Mark Karpeles, Josh Zerlan, Trendon Shavers, and many, many others are not really part of this community as far as I can tell, but are part of the overall bitcoin community.  Same goes for most bitcoin hackers as far as I can discern.  So, I am talking about everyone but not just the posters here.  Although, there are plenty of assholes and protestants here too.

When referring to me, it's Mr. Asshole to you.  Tongue I'll pretend I didn't see Ross' name on your short list, by I do have issues with Charlie's name being mention, with due respect toward your sentiment. Oh, and I guess I assumed incorrectly, my second mistake for 2017. Carry on!
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:16:07 AM

anonymous irreversible money that lives on the internet.

i'm seriously impressed this place isn't more of an absolute shit hole because that's the perfect recipe for attracting scum.

ECB

That was a thoughtful remark.  Yeah, with so much (relatively) anonymous money sloshing around in the Bitcoin Ecosystem (and various players here too at bitcointalk), I understand your point.

Many times I come here I see various small kind acts done by other members (advice and accelerating small trx are just today, that I saw just this evening) on behalf of others, and not just newbies.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

Why is it that the Bitcoin community is full of these people?  Every imaginable way of stealing, cheating and scamming is done on the blockchain.  Every imaginable scam is being deployed in conjunction with Bitcoin.  People going to jail left and right.  How did it come to be that Bitcoin people are so damn dishonorable?  Will that ever change?

you are either a big troll or it is your first day on the internet, and i say it is the first one.

ever since internet became a thing and people sat behind their computers and started looking at monitor instead of the other person in the eye, everyone "felt" anonymous and started lying. some lied small and some took it further to scamming.
and this has been going on for more than 8 years (age of bitcoin).

Buying the dip...
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:35:28 AM

fiat is no better

bank thefts
blackmails
murders for hire
pickpockets
card cloners
nigerian price phone scams
phishing for love 'my love i need hospital bill paid or i die next week
sugar daddies, girls marrying old guys just to get name on a will
corporate money laundering
the list goes on

the only difference between fiat and bitcoin is there is less (never zero, but less) chance of knowing who the other party is to slap them with a wet fish/court order.

so never trade with anyone you dont know anything about. unless you can slap them with a wetfish/court order should they do you wrong, dont trade.

AKA.. rule 1: stranger danger

that is right. in order to get money inclufing bitcoin, a few people take bad ways. it exists in all currency, not in bitcoin only.

so I think, why this happens is because the users theirselves. however here in my country, I do not find that high amount of criminals of bitcoin even fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:43:51 AM

Bitcoin is start from darknet. And darknet is nest of these people. The criminal and corrupt being one. They love this technology to hide and keep they money clean. During its development, more peoples got interested by blockchain technology and bitcoin as an instant and anonymous payment. And you know, when many peoples surf for it, google finally indexed it. And boom, it's going to "legal" article to read. And 15 years old student can earn this internet money easily.
The peoples that you said is still here, but more "normal" peoples is getting more.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

At least now it's more fair than before bitcoin, why them all get to scam, steal, hack and bitch around? look at you all free to express yourselves with no fear of stick or maybe you preferred stand in a corner and stare like a goat, simply a bystander one? when you decentralize herds of sheep you'll end up getting what you deserve.

Question is, what are you going to do about it? have you ever see a person scamming people and let it slide by not tagging their trust just because you weren't involved? very convenience way to put your head under the sands not knowing you are getting abused from behind when you see a bully, scammer, thief, abuser and say nothing to protect their victims?

In this community individuals should be responsible and concise, when you have the power to make changes for the good you need to stop thinking about doing good and start acting.

🖤😏
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:55:34 AM

Even the real world is full of thieves and cheaters hence the online market is also just a replication of the real world. Nothing less. However, you may feel that the numbers are higher because the community is not that big. So the concentration of these cheaters seems to be higher.

However, if you know the online world, then you might also know how to avoid them. I have been earning online since 2009, and by God's grace I have not faced these scammers that much because I know how to avoid them.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

fiat is no better

bank thefts
blackmails
murders for hire
pickpockets
card cloners
nigerian price phone scams
phishing for love 'my love i need hospital bill paid or i die next week
sugar daddies, girls marrying old guys just to get name on a will
corporate money laundering
the list goes on

the only difference between fiat and bitcoin is there is less (never zero, but less) chance of knowing who the other party is to slap them with a wet fish/court order.

so never trade with anyone you dont know anything about. unless you can slap them with a wetfish/court order should they do you wrong, dont trade.

AKA.. rule 1: stranger danger

Exactly this. This community isn't poisoned or worse than any other community... The world is poisoned. People are like this, not Bitcoin. People scamming with fiat always existed, always went to jail left and right, always were dishonorable. That won't change anytime soon, if at all, unfortunately.

These are the kinds of threads that give mainstream media something to jump on regarding saying crap about Bitcoin Roll Eyes
To buttress, This is expected in such a global community, human are diverse so also their characters. There good ones too. This forum had provided check by introducing negative tag on people who are capable of doing such,to protect people from them
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: