Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New moderator needed  (Read 26902 times)
SW_Lee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

medicine has been inactive for a long time, so a new moderator is needed. Please post here if you want to be a mod, and also if you support anyone in particular for mod.

That would be great if you give me an opportunity to become a moderator.
As I live in the UK, I am fluent in both languages English and Korean.
I have an experience of organising the ICO, which means I am competent in knowledge.

Please send me DM.

Thanks a lot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sung129

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

medicine has been inactive for a long time, so a new moderator is needed. Please post here if you want to be a mod, and also if you support anyone in particular for mod.

hahahah i might be because whoever comes to site speak english as well. so maybe they choose to use english?

i can help as well.

고고고.
P-Jenn

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

It would be interesting enough to involve in the forum as moderator though, let see the quality contents I could provide Smiley

I am also recommended by colleague to join a Bitcoin Forum account during organizing for an upcoming ICO.

I am bilingual in English and Korean, more than welcome to P.M for further details.

Cheers,
Na An

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

tempting offer!))
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

Is it possible to be a MOD even if I we'rent a Korean National? Though I want to position myself but does the position takes an application fee? I'm quite interested on some other countries culture and languages so if you don't mind my application as like I'm just a Member right now.
If I can't be qualified then it's ok too, I'm just enjoying my stay here Smiley ... I'll just try again in the future Smiley
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 04:51:44 PM by oracleongoodbye

Hello  Cheesy
Good day!

Its good to hear that you needed a moderator here in forum.Well if you will give me this opportunity to moderate the forum i would gladly accept it.My best asset here is having a good judgement in determining who really breaks the rules.I will try to break spam in the forum too. If there will be any Topics posted in wrong sections of the sub- forum then i will move it to the appropriate section. I also work online and which will help me to open the forum in another tab and too look into each and every posts of the forum. I am a 28 year old Korean Citizen, who is living now in India for some financial issues from the last 4 Months. Moreover I am an honest member of the Forum since last 2 Years.I always posts constructively and tried to reduce spam by reporting unrelevant posts  Will be very much grateful, if i will be selected for this Post. Will do my Duty with full respect. And as always try to be a Nice Guy .  Grin . I can also assist to the admins in translating some of the things into Korean if they ask me to do so.

Waiting for a response.

Regards,
oracleongoodbye  Roll Eyes
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

안녕하세요 해병대사령관입니다

비트코인톡 한국어 하위포럼 운영자를 새로 뽑는다는 글이 올라온지 꽤 됬는데
소식이 궁금합니다

저희가 직접 사이트 담당자를 찾아가서
하위포럼 admin 이 장기간 잠수타고 있다고 바로 찔러야되는 상황인가 궁금합니다

감사합니다

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
sung129

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

안녕하세요 해병대사령관입니다

비트코인톡 한국어 하위포럼 운영자를 새로 뽑는다는 글이 올라온지 꽤 됬는데
소식이 궁금합니다

저희가 직접 사이트 담당자를 찾아가서
하위포럼 admin 이 장기간 잠수타고 있다고 바로 찔러야되는 상황인가 궁금합니다

감사합니다

LOL   장기간 잠수
funny.

I'm interested as well. please let me know.
Thank you
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

As there are many rubbish auto translated posts or services that provide auto translations in Korean, I feel like whoever the next moderator should be fluent in Korean.
Analyst101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Hello  Cheesy
Good day!

Its good to hear that you needed a moderator here in forum.Well if you will give me this opportunity to moderate the forum i would gladly accept it.My best asset here is having a good judgement in determining who really breaks the rules.I will try to break spam in the forum too. If there will be any Topics posted in wrong sections of the sub- forum then i will move it to the appropriate section. I also work online and which will help me to open the forum in another tab and too look into each and every posts of the forum. I am a 28 year old Korean Citizen, who is living now in India for some financial issues from the last 4 Months. Moreover I am an honest member of the Forum since last 2 Years.I always posts constructively and tried to reduce spam by reporting unrelevant posts  Will be very much grateful, if i will be selected for this Post. Will do my Duty with full respect. And as always try to be a Nice Guy .  Grin . I can also assist to the admins in translating some of the things into Korean if they ask me to do so.

Waiting for a response.

Regards,

I am sorry, but I don't think you are a Korean who's fluent in Korean. Here's your translation.
There are just too many typos and grammatical mistakes such as "비트 코" and "예 필요한 통화가 지구로 내려갔습니다"

일부 교환을 필요로하기 때문에 당신이 구매하기 전에 당신은 비트 코인 지갑이 필요합니다

Coinmama

Coinmama 거의 모든 국가에서 고객이 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드로 비트 코인 구입 할 수 있습니다. 그들은 각 구매 상 ~ 6 %의 수수료를 부과합니다. bitcoins의 $ 150 이하의 가치를 사는 경우에, 당신은 당신의 신원을 확인할 필요가 없습니다. 이 간이 작은 구매가 빠르고 쉽습니다.

• 거의 모든 국가에서 작동
  • 신용 카드로 bitcoins를 구입을위한 최고 한계

단점
  • 신용 / 직불 카드 비트 동전 중개인 중 가장 높은 수수료

LocalBitcoins

LocalBitcoins는 비트 코인 구매자와 판매자를 매치시키는 데 도움이되는 에스크로 서비스입니다. 구매를위한 가장 일반적인 지불 방법은 현금 입금입니다. 그러나 사용자는 자신이 선호하는 지불 방법으로 거래를 광고 할 수 있습니다.

LocalBitcoins에 의해 안전하고 쉽게 처리되는 직접 회의를 통해 비트 코를 구매하는 것은 모든 국가에서 비트 코인을 구매하는 가장 빠르고 가장 사적인 방법 중 하나 일 수 있습니다.

• 비공개, 빠르고 쉽습니다.
  • 대인 거래에는 개인 정보가 필요하지 않습니다.

단점
  • 사기를 조심하십시오. 항상 규칙을 따르십시오!
  • 큰 거래량에 비해 많은 양의 비트 코를 구입하는 것이 어렵다.

Korbit

Korbit은 거래량에 따라 한국에서 최초이자 최대 규모의 Bitcoin 거래소입니다. 예금은 은행 송금으로 만 가능합니다.

• 0 % (시장 제조사)의 0.2 % (시장 확보 자용)의 매우 낮은 수수료
  • 깊은 유동성으로 공정한 시장 가격에 가까운 구매 가격 보장

단점
  • 처음 사용하기가 어려울 수 있습니다.
  • Bitcoin 저장소에 사용해서는 안되는 지갑을 제공합니다.

당신이 지구의 화폐에 갈 수 있다면 좋을 것입니다.

Bitcoin은 변동적인 통화입니다. 그래서 우리는 그것에 투자해야합니다. 우리가 언제 이익을 얻을 수 있는지 누가 알겠습니까. 여기 Bitcoins을 쉽고 빠르고 안전하게 구입할 수있는 곳에서 말할 수있는 사이트 나 장소가 몇 군데 있습니다. 그들은 전체 인터넷에서 가장 신뢰할 수있는 사이트이며 많은 한국인도이 사이트를 사용합니다. 그래서 내 제안에 대한 제안이나 의견이 있으면 알려주십시오. 그리고 예 필요한 통화가 지구로 내려갔습니다. 함께 돈을 벌자.  Cool

https://archive.fo/Ej5BG
sung129

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Hello  Cheesy
Good day!

Waiting for a response.

Regards,

I am sorry, but I don't think you are a Korean who's fluent in Korean. Here's your translation.
There are just too many typos and grammatical mistakes such as "비트 코" and "예 필요한 통화가 지구로 내려갔습니다"

Coinmama

Coinmama 거의 모든 국가에서 고객이 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드로 비트 코인 구입 할 수 있습니다. 그들은 각 구매 상 ~ 6 %의 수수료를 부과합니다. bitcoins의 $ 150 이하의 가치를 사는 경우에, 당신은 당신의 신원을 확인할 필요가 없습니다. 이 간이 작은 구매가 빠르고 쉽습니다.

• 거의 모든 국가에서 작동

단점

LocalBitcoins

LocalBitcoins는 비트 코인 구매자와 판매자를 매치시키는 데 도움이되는 에스크로 서비스입니다. 구매를위한 가장 일반적인 지불 방법은 현금 입금입니다. 그러나 사용자는 자신이 선호하는 지불 방법으로 거래를 광고 할 수 있습니다.

LocalBitcoins에 의해 안전하고 쉽게 처리되는 직접 회의를 통해 비트 코를 구매하는 것은 모든 국가에서 비트 코인을 구매하는 가장 빠르고 가장 사적인 방법 중 하나 일 수 있습니다.

• 비공개, 빠르고 쉽습니다.

단점

Korbit

단점
  • 처음 사용하기가 어려울 수 있습니다.

Bitcoin은 변동적인 통화입니다. 그래서 우리는 그것에 투자해야합니다. 우리가 언제 이익을 얻을 수 있는지 누가 알겠습니까. 여기 Bitcoins을 쉽고 빠르고 안전하게 구입할 수있는 곳에서 말할 수있는 사이트 나 장소가 몇 군데 있습니다. 그들은 전체 인터넷에서 가장 신뢰할 수있는 사이트이며 많은 한국인도이 사이트를 사용합니다. 그래서 내 제안에 대한 제안이나 의견이 있으면 알려주십시오. 그리고 예 필요한 통화가 지구로 내려갔습니다. 함께 돈을 벌자.  Cool

이거 너무 웃기 잔아요.

당신이 지구의 화페에 갈수 있다면 좋을 것입니다.

네!!!!  지구의 화페!!!!!!!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 님 잘 웃고 감니다.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

Hello  Cheesy
Good day!

Waiting for a response.

Regards,

Coinmama

• 거의 모든 국가에서 작동

단점

LocalBitcoins

• 비공개, 빠르고 쉽습니다.

단점

Korbit

단점
  • 처음 사용하기가 어려울 수 있습니다.

Yeah i too accept my fault of grammatical error. I was in a hurry while creating the posts. Many people in the Forum too make spellings/Grammatical errors very often. So I will try my best to not to repeat these mistakes again. Will take my full time to create/write posts now Smiley Also will try to correct those grammatical errors in my existing errors. Thanks for pointing me out.  Cheesy

Regards
Analyst101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

Well, unlike English, there are natural lingual flow in Korean. For example recently you wrote

포럼에서 약간의 비용을 지불하면이 회원 자격을 얻을 수 있습니다. 회원 혜택은 나중에 이미지를 게시 할 수 있다는 것입니다. 그러나 귀하의 게시물을 늘리고 주니어 회원 자격을 부여 할 것을 제안하고 싶습니다. 후배가 된 후에도 이미지를 게시 할 수 있습니다. 따라서 구리 회원은 가치가 없습니다.

Like no Korean would ever use the word "후배" or "귀하" or  "구리 회원" in this context. 음... 외국에 계신다고 해도 이건 좀 아닌듯 합니다.
GyuTae Byun
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

실리캣님이나 폴라, 리퀴드님 중 아무나 되셨으면 합니다
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

이거 너무 웃기 잔아요.

당신이 지구의 화페에 갈수 있다면 좋을 것입니다.

네!!!!  지구의 화페!!!!!!!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 님 잘 웃고 감니다.

ㅋㅋ 지구의 화폐... 무슨 뜻이죠?

아무튼... 저희 한국어포럼 운영자 정말 어디론가 살아졌습니다 ㅎ
혹시 비트코인톡 총담당/운영진에게 문의하고 싶지만
연락처 찾기 힘듭니다 ㄷㄷ

연락처 아시면 공유 좀 부탁드리겠습니다!

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Analyst101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:54 AM

I have been reporting and giving negative trusts to
some of the foreigners just spamming in the Korean section, yet no action has been taken..
We definitely need a moderator at this point.

I just realized all my reports were not taken into consideration because the moderator has been inactive
and not interested in the job..

If you are interested, you can pm for my CV and portfolio.

Thanks.

다들 저를 아실지는 모르겠지만,, 저는 개인적으로 비트코인톡에 계속 활동해주시는분이 해주시면 좋겠습니다.
솔리드님하고 폴라님은 제가 작년 2017년 6월때 처음 시작했을때부터 활동하시던 분들인걸 알아서 두분중 아무나
하셔도 크게 문제가 없을것 같네요. 그이후로 점점 한국인 커뮤니티가 발전해나가는 모습이 보기 좋았는데 가끔씩
외국애들이 스패밍이나 말도안되는 한국말을 올린경우 계속 신고하고 리포트를 해도 아무조치가 없길래 궁금했는데
오늘에서야 이 글을 읽고 지금 관리자였던 메디슨님이 안하고 계셨다는걸 알게됬네요.

아무튼 누구든지 관리를 시일내에 해줬으면 좋겠습니다.

저도 Sillycat님처럼 번역을 잘하면 좋겠습니다 ㅎㅎ 저 또한 실리캣님, 솔리드님, 폴라님 추천합니다.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

한국인 중재자가 있어야 됩니다!!!

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Yasya

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

Hi,

To whom can I address now with my question if there is no moderator now?

Thank you!
cfbtcman

Activity: 264
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

I can be moderator, you still need moderator?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: