Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC5 Loan Needed Urgently  (Read 1464 times)
groovemasta (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Hi

I need a loan of BTC5 urgently!
I will pay back BTC10 at the end of the Loan term, or I can make monthly payments.
That would be up to the Lender

So if there is anyone who can loan me BTC5 a.s.a.p. preferably today, please let me know and we can discuss further
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

5btc lol

i wonder why your bank has turned you down.

plus you cant buy anything that is needed so urgently that cant also be bought using fiat.
ask your friends and family for a loan. go to a bank and get a loan. then screw them over.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
groovemasta (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:51:32 PM

The Bank can't give me bitcoins and I need bitcoins not fiat
I'm not gonna screw anyone over!
I've been screwed over so many times I can't even count!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

lol nothing in the world can be bought with such urgency that cant also be bought by starting off with fiat.

i am laughing at the fact that your scamming 5btc.. usually scammers start low. but you are really going big lol
let alone the first red flag of zero trust (noob account) let alone lack of a sob story to explain what you need to buy
let alone the fact that your asking for such an amount.

you just havnt grasped the basics of your foolishness.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

Come on man. You actually think someone is going to loan you almost five grand based on this request? You are going to have to provide "secured collateral" totaling more than the value of the loan. So can you mail a car title or the deed to a house? Will you sign a notarized contract obligating yourself to pay? And obviously your identity will need to be verified in person. Or were you planing on signing the contract as "groovemasta".

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

its really messy here
  • Its the wrong section try moving this thread to marketplace >> loans section
  • Newbie asking for 5btc loan without any colletral. i dont know what should i say on this thing
try to be brief on why you need the loan and how you are going to repay plus if you do not have any colletral then i am sure that no one is gonna ever give you loan on this
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

I am still laughing because you create new account today and have just 2 posts asking for loan of 5 btc its look like a joke because no one is fool here to give you this amount without any solid collateral just waste of time nothing else
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

This guy must be a joker does he thinks 5btc is 5 dollars I cannot just stop laughing at this. When one even wants to post in a particular section of the forum, courtesy demands a thorough understanding of how things are done over there. Its even surprising to see some one who will just open an account for the sole purpose of asking for loans and now you have gotten yourself the negative trust which might take time to get off.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:44:07 PM

5 BTC loan with promise of repaying 10BTC. No collateral. Plus, it's a.s.a.p.

@OP, You're just taking everyone here to be stupid.  Roll Eyes

These sorts never stop coming. Every single day there'll always be some who'll try this, asking for whatever amount.

Probably because they either think there's always the chance for some stupid schmuck to give them the benefit of the doubt or sometime somewhere they saw it work. All it takes is one instance where these attempts work, and these scammers will never stop coming.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

I wonder why the op thinks he'll be able to get a loan from strangers for almost 5 grand. lol
sotirispngt

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Security Analyst | WebApp Developer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:52:05 PM

This must be a joke.
Your account is brand new and you are asking for such huge amount as a loan.
This probably is not gonna happen.
HEPHAISTOS

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:25:11 PM

It seem that this account has been registered solely for the purpose of being red tagged, no one in this forum will be able to lend such amount for a newbie But it's everyone who welcomes you and who are ready to help you as long as you not ask for loan without collateral.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
groovemasta (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:31:01 AM

I wonder why the op thinks he'll be able to get a loan from strangers for almost 5 grand. lol

BTC5 is lot more than 5grand where I come from!
It's no scam, I just needed BTC5 for a business opportunity.
I would've explained more if anyone was interested.

"Opportunities are like the sunrise, if you wait too long it's gone forever"
I don't think that there is a better quote when it comes to business and business opportunities!
There are signs out there in the world helping you with some aspects of your life, if you are open to seeing them!
I found a 5 Bond Coin on the floor 2 days before I made the original post!
I dunno about you but 5 Bond Coin and 5 Bit Coin seems to close to be a coincidence!?!
Maybe it's just me?

Also, if I was trying to scam someone why would I signup to this forum with my real name, well not legally real, but it is the name I go by........you can google it if you want
groovemasta (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

Come on man. You actually think someone is going to loan you almost five grand based on this request? You are going to have to provide "secured collateral" totaling more than the value of the loan. So can you mail a car title or the deed to a house? Will you sign a notarized contract obligating yourself to pay? And obviously your identity will need to be verified in person. Or were you planing on signing the contract as "groovemasta".

Yo Mr "Legendary",
OBVIOUSLY ALL of the above would have to have been done correctly and legally! Duh!
I didn't explain more as I'm not going to give someone else who does have BTC5 take the business opportunity I found, I'm not that stupid either you know.
And, just by the way, I could sign the contract as "groovemasta" if I wanted to, as that's a legally binding name for me
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

Yo Mr "Legendary",
OBVIOUSLY ALL of the above would have to have been done correctly and legally! Duh!
I didn't explain more as I'm not going to give someone else who does have BTC5 take the business opportunity I found, I'm not that stupid either you know.
And, just by the way, I could sign the contract as "groovemasta" if I wanted to, as that's a legally binding name for me

Yo Mr. Newbie,

No means no.  You must be really popular with the women.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:43:05 AM

Just to quickly add my two cents, thats not gonna be legally bound because anyone else could create a "groovemasta" name and the "contract" would be pretty much void.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:45:38 PM

Come on man. ...

Yo Mr "Legendary",
It was not at all obvious from your post. You made no mention of what collateral you will provide, no mention of a legal contract that is witnessed and notarized, no mention of escrow... You just asked for thousands of dollars for an "investment". For someone to make a decision on your loan request they will need to know all this. Except what you need it for, that's irrelevant. Next time provide the info and maybe someone will finance you.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
groovemasta (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:49:39 PM

Yo Mr "Legendary",

Yo Mr. Newbie,

I don't need the BTC5 anymore, if you read my entire post you would understa
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:20:40 AM

Yo Mr "Legendary",

Yo Mr. Newbie,

I don't need the BTC5 anymore, if you read my entire post you would understa

Awesome dude! Now just gtfo from here and lock this crap thread!
Cheers and good luck with women...(wtf lol)!!!
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

Regardless of he needed it or not, no one would be stupid enough to give him a loan anyway. So I think he's gone for good now that he knows he wouldn't get anything from the forums. Goodbye to another potential scammer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: