Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As it turns out, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!  (Read 12947 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 12:45:35 AM

I think the Hershberg does it.  Not only are you a fucking queer, but you are also a fucking jew.  Hey, I said I like you.  Even if you want to push things up my ass, an offer I fully decline and reject as vulgar, I still like you.  Indeed, we are probably related via that Lithuanian connection.  How do you like that!  Sorry to learn your Dutch granddad had to go marry some yenta and screw up your genetics.  But, that's the way things go.  

Yiddish East Blockers.

Now it all makes sense.   Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:49:17 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 02:06:09 AM by Gleb Gamow

Left (or first) image: https://web.archive.org/web/20151119111410/http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com

Any questions?

For those wonder what happened to Reeses:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151119111410/http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com

ref. https://web.archive.org/web/20151119111410/http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com

Our beloved pets Reeses and Peanut. They just turned 10 on November 4th. Last night around 9:30 pm Reeses passed away. Our hearts are broken and we wonder how different life will now be without her.

Well of course, I instantly developed a huge craving for Reese's [sic] ... (follow the link is possible: http://web.archive.org/#!http://cassowarytales.blogspot.com/2013/11/reeces-peanut-butter-cups-ah.html)

What are the odds?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

Speaking of who ^^^, here's an interesting tidbit - one dude who vouched for Craig Steven Wright being Satoshi Nakamoto was on record prior in stating that his job is NOT figuring out who is trustworthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIcfxes8OI&feature=youtu.be&t=3360. Yet, that is exactly what he did.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

These are no more than just idle talks

I created a thread about a year ago telling basically the same, that "21 million cap is not so much written in stone". My main point was that what is done by one human being can be undone by another human being. But that thread was quickly filled with angry comments and I myself was just as quickly labelled as a heretic and traitor. I'm still keeping to the same view but seeing how miners are loath to accept changes that could even slightly undermine their profits (e.g. changing the notorious blocksize), this is utterly irrelevant what the so-called bitcoin elites are discussing now
You know what Satoshi would say?  He would say "ya we can change it easy, just set it at x block" then he would leave and never address such irrational debate again.

No, I don't know

On the other hand, you don't know that either. Most likely, he left the scene specifically not to get involved in debates like this one. And that was a wise decision, after all. I don't think he would be quite happy to have his say ultimately ignored which would certainly be the case. If you have a half functioning brain, you can easily imagine how it might have happened, with miners not giving a fuck about anyone (Satoshi included) and anything but their profits

traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:33:56 AM

If you have a half functioning brain, you can easily imagine how it might have happened, with miners not giving a fuck about anyone (Satoshi included) and anything but their profits
It only takes a basic understanding of economics and game theory to understand that this would be (and was) the premise of satoshi's design. That you don't understand that, is exactly why "he" left.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:58:01 AM

If you have a half functioning brain, you can easily imagine how it might have happened, with miners not giving a fuck about anyone (Satoshi included) and anything but their profits
It only takes a basic understanding of economics and game theory to understand that this would be (and was) the premise of satoshi's design. That you don't understand that, is exactly why "he" left.

That's what I'm talking about

And it's good that you finally come to understand my point. The next step would be to accept the truth that if he didn't leave, his voice wouldn't be heard by the miners turning a deaf ear to anything but the tinkling of coins. Therefore, he couldn't possibly say what you meant him to say if he were to stay. Basically, this is no more than your wet dreams

Pettuh4

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:31:24 AM

WTF?  This is turning out to be pretty weird.  Why is the world starting to accept this as fact all of the sudden? 
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-new-satoshi-nakamoto-rumors/

Craig wright is a flake just like John Nash and the others, until someone comes out to spend a single coin of Satoshi I wouldn't believe. Why is this craze for unnecessary fame ? I'm sick and tired of it!!
Landy1264

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:30:21 AM

Its probably a frontend for this: http://www.correspondencepoker.com/  a peer2peer pokergame copyrighted in 2009.
Also mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289261.5;imode

CPoker is the shortform for correspondencepoker

gipsy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

Why do you all care who's Satoshi?! Use bitcoin and that's it!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

Craig wright is a flake just like John Nash and the others, until someone comes out to spend a single coin of Satoshi I wouldn't believe. Why is this craze for unnecessary fame ? I'm sick and tired of it!!

its all fake drama
instead of asking the real questions about what concepts and code changes have been discussed at the roundtable.
those close to the corporate elite want to distract you with this kardashian-esq social entertainment drama of 'the round table will reveal the real satoshi'

making sheep think the only thing to discuss concerning the round table is this social 'who is satoshi' crap.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

So if Satoshi is the CIA or KGB then it don't matter? 

The world needs more people like you, only 7.2 billion out there right now. 

traincarswreck

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

That's what I'm talking about

And it's good that you finally come to understand my point. The next step would be to accept the truth that if he didn't leave, his voice wouldn't be heard by the miners turning a deaf ear to anything but the tinkling of coins. Therefore, he couldn't possibly say what you meant him to say if he were to stay. Basically, this is no more than your wet dreams
No its not my wet dream.  I, too, think its a silly thought, just like sastoshi was being silly the first time he said we could scale the block size. It's a pipe dream.  It's a pacifier for ver for satoshi to have said "oh ya, we can change it, just all have to agree." I think we agree and you missed my sarcasm as you missed mine.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

All you Nash fans and Wright fans GTFO, if Satoshi wanted to come out he would've done the requested transaction from one of the first 50BTC mined by him.
gipsy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

So if Satoshi is the CIA or KGB then it don't matter?  

The world needs more people like you, only 7.2 billion out there right now.  

LOL Cheesy Grin Grin If it was the truth don't you think a LOT of people would had been arrested until now or something like this?

Drugs & Other stuff(i dont want to mention) that are sold on blackmarkets?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

LOL Cheesy Grin Grin If it was the truth don't you think a LOT of people would had been arrested until now or something like this?

Drugs & Other stuff(i dont want to mention) that are sold on blackmarkets?

It was a hypothetical question to prove a point.  It's smart to try and understand the nature of things.  Especially things which have the potential to engulf the world. 

traincarswreck

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

All you Nash fans and Wright fans GTFO, if Satoshi wanted to come out he would've done the requested transaction from one of the first 50BTC mined by him.
How do people fit so much so much stupidity into one sentence?
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

Sig campaigns are making this possible

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
traincarswreck

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

One person, can't remember who, perhaps Jon Matonis, claim they met satoshi many years ago, and it was craig wright, and he asked him to work on the project,  maybe it was jvp (I'm not spending the time to google these idiots).  Then the mysterious person asked them to work on the project, and the guy said "how will i know its you" and wright said "satoshi nakamoto".

So the fucking claim is, the most hidden anonymous person ever, that alludes everyone, all media, all intelligence agencies, and released the atomic bomb of central banking, was going around giving out their secret code name arbitrarily.

So wright COULD be satoshi, if you ascribe irrationality to reason and vice versa, and I think that do that, and bring that bullshit to the dialogue, should tortured and killed (metaphorically but for real, just kidding).

traincarswreck

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

No one would dare make these claims, on a stage, with me on it, in front of an audience. And thats why no one will discuss Nash's Ideal Money a lecture over 20 years about how an international e-currency with a stable supply will usurp central banking practices. 

no one likes feeling like an idiot, do you everyone?

Maybe thomas edison was satoshi.
traincarswreck

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:09:24 PM

Sig campaigns are making this possible
Do you think they know how stupid they are or its just an honest idiot mistake?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: