Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ADX]Iadix Coin POS Purenode 3D+HTML5 Blockchain, ICO COMING SOON  (Read 6843 times)
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

This seems to be a different coin, which uses HTML5 Blockchain, will start 15th Feb or leaving about 2 weeks but recently announced it now. whether it will be successful? We just wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:16:37 AM

i don't care if this is a trash coin, i just waiting the bounty twitter
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:18:51 AM

this coin cloning html5 coin,  i think a really scam. don't buy
alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:19:08 AM

@IadixTeam  i'd like to offer chinese translation service for this project if possbile. thanks
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:19:50 AM

Very nice project. The source code is public: Very good.
Now, Escrow is a must and it will be good to present the Team (linkedlin, Facebook).
One recommendation is maybe try to contact Alex (http://www.icocountdown.com/) and setup an interview  (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu5mkF_NczLQzICINvzr9w)
Anyway good luck. I will be watching
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:25:09 AM

i think not to jump to a conclusion , we should give the team a chance to show more information.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
IadixTeam (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:31:28 AM

this coin cloning html5 coin,  i think a really scam. don't buy
We have never been interested about this coin.
Have you compared the code and blockchain capabilities ?
Can you come back to tell us if you see any common point between both please ? (i'm not convinced that you can find even one line looking the same Smiley )
thanks Smiley
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:36:14 AM

Hello, im iadix developper Smiley

First I want to say there is already some working source code, and we wont "run away" after the ico ends Wink

For the moment there is a wallet based on blackcoin that works on win 32/64 and linux, and the expérimental core im working on which is modular portable and light, easy to customize, it use no big c++ framework, so it compile easily , and include already most function to synch à blockchain, and have web app like wallets and block explorer.

The definitive coin used for the ico is not compiled with the definitive parameters yet, but it will be before the start of the ico, there is already a "demo blockchain " working currently though, and we have been testing it for a while already.

We plane to be transparent on developpement , and I should be active on it in the near future. And I can answer questions if there is any Smiley

Im working on distributed raytracing based on blockchain currently too, Im not sure what to make public at which pace yet Smiley but there should be some working app based on html5 and glsl in near future.

Some html5 based on audio streaming and blockchain is also under development and already tested on small scale.

The experimental core im working on is highly customisable so it can be adapted easily to many blockchains, like the one we use currently based on blackcoin pos3, or it can create new blockchain with customized parameters easily, even without recompiling anything, in a way similar to multichain with configuration file. It supports only scrypt or sha256 Hashing algorithm for the moment, but more can be added easily, and the api is compatible with bitcore & traditional web block explorer api.

very complete look at your review. I will be here to see further success this ico
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:40:21 AM

nice project, waiting bounty and will invest more btc Wink

Yeah I like it Cheesy
IadixTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:44:23 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 09:03:40 AM by IadixTeam

@IadixTeam  i'd like to offer chinese translation service for this project if possbile. thanks

Sure, we will launch translation bounties in a few days.
Remember that to be reward, you will have to suscribe to our website where you will have a iadix coin account after ico ends.
Thx !

One recommendation is maybe try to contact Alex (http://www.icocountdown.com/) and setup an interview  (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu5mkF_NczLQzICINvzr9w)
Anyway good luck. I will be watching

We already planned to contact icocountdown.com, but that's a good remember Smiley
Thx for the links and for your support !
We will try to fill all the requirements that can make our ICO trustworthy for all.
We won't abandon our project, and we will consider our community and ico contributors with the same respect that we'd like to have in the same situation.
Frenk Best

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:11:59 PM

Reserve Russian Translation

Thank you  Wink

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:26:44 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 06:44:46 PM by dolores13

Our dev and the team will be pleased to answer to all questions that could be asked, concerning our persons or about the technology.
We know that escrows are prefered, but the truth is we don't know confident ppl in the game that can do this kind of job...If ppl from the community can help, we can discuss about it on slack.
It could be cool if the code could get some kind of appraisal from hero members. Smiley
I dont like ICOs, 99% of them finished with scam, but as you asked for advice, I suggest Bittrex exchange to host the ICO,they are very trusted and strict.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

Hi dev reserve italian translation for me thanks!
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

possible to win bit 32 can not use these coins later his, because I am interested in this project

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

possible to win bit 32 can not use these coins later his, because I am interested in this project

Hello Smiley

Im not sure i understand your question very well, if you are asking for win32 support, both the qt wallet and purenode should works on 32bits windows, and I dont see good reason to stop the support for 32 bit platform in the future Smiley

After all I bothered to code 64bits and 256bits arithmetics for 32 bits architecture without openssl and C runtime, I guess the support for 32 bit should be kept in the future Smiley 

Normally purenode should works on xp too.

IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

I wanted to add some informations and clarify certain things because the site is not that much informational.

Already the reason why there is no download link or source on the site, is due to the nature of the project which is more conceived as a blockchain engine rather than a monolithic core linked exclusively to a coin, and we have been testing various kind of projects with different kind of blockchains, not all of them are focused mainly on holding coin, or hold any coin of value, so to avoid confusion  on the website we prefer to focus on the ico and have simple interface rather than having different kind of wallet and test and middleware which would be confusing on what is exactly related to the ico coin.

The way i view it, it's more to be seen on the over all as an application framework to work with blockchain for different purpose, rather than being focused on handling à single coin, the property of blockchain that is very interesting to me is the principle of publicly verifiable digital ownership, and ultimatly im more interested in developping distributed application that exploit this property, rather than developping a single coin.

Now also having a well maintained coin of our own is still a must to exist in the blockchain world, im not sure which future update are to be integrated into this coin vs other blockchain, but changes should be easy to integrate into it, either it will require some kind of fork to integrate future progress on non transaction blocks and hierarchised data, or integrated on the basis of external modules if they dont change the way blocks are validated.

One of the problem I see with most core ive seen is that it's complex c++ code, very monolithic, and not developped as a library or framework that can easily be integrated in other applications, the rpc interface mitigiate this, but it still limit the possibilities to make advanced low latency application, cryptonote used an approach more in tune with having a core library that implement the base functionalities, and different blockchain based on the same core, with the node separated from the wallets, but for most coin need to deal with the whole thing with the forks and tweaks specific to a coin, and it's not that trivial to update the code due to high coupling and complex code, long compilation time, need for lot of framework to compile and modify the code etc

The system of standalone binary module is also a key feature, for example it allow to add and deploy new rpc functions very easily, just need to declare the function in the C file, recompile the rpc module (which is standalone , do not depend on anything on the system, not even base stdc header and runtime), and then the module can be copied from windows to linux and vice versa, which allow for very fast deployment of updates, and easy check of code integrity as it's the exact same binary module that will run on all systems.

Another point that is also key is related to graphic interface, most coin opted for QT , but it's still rather heavy, and not trivial to modify, and need to recompile the wallet for each platform each time a change is to be made on the interface. With the html5 approach, the wallet application is made in html5/js, so it works on all platform, can connect remote node with the graphic interface from a browser, and can be changed and customized easily, without recompiling.

The last aspect I want to speak of is related to separation of public and private data which i find rather loose with the monolithic core approach, the public data is the blockchain itself, and private data are private keys and wallet based infos, and both are stored in the node without a true system of inner accounting, and data signature also has to be done with the node itself, whereas with the html5 approach, it works more like a credit card where the browser can sign transaction on it's own, without a node being locally installed,or the node having to know about the private key at all, and private data remain out the node and remain private on a per user basis rather than a per node basis where all the keys stored in a node are accessible and useable by anyone having access to the node.

The modifications will mostly affect purenode engine and the qt wallet will disapear latter on, it's used to kick start the coin with a well tested and recognized mature core, purenode can already synchronise and check the block and tx, and can support either pow or pos or hybrid coins, with properties being customisable via a conf file.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:35:16 AM

The Greek translation is complete and posted on two forums

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771613.msg17681462#msg17681462

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=12399.msg136606#msg136606
IadixTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Thank Killerjoegreece !
As you can see, translation bounty is open !
Check the ANN thread ! Smiley
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:16:12 PM

Hi

Filipino translation of OP is done

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1774426.0

Kindly validate thank you.

jwiz168
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

I wanted to add some informations and clarify certain things because the site is not that much informational.

Already the reason why there is no download link or source on the site, is due to the nature of the project which is more conceived as a blockchain engine rather than a monolithic core linked exclusively to a coin, and we have been testing various kind of projects with different kind of blockchains, not all of them are focused mainly on holding coin, or hold any coin of value, so to avoid confusion  on the website we prefer to focus on the ico and have simple interface rather than having different kind of wallet and test and middleware which would be confusing on what is exactly related to the ico coin.

The way i view it, it's more to be seen on the over all as an application framework to work with blockchain for different purpose, rather than being focused on handling à single coin, the property of blockchain that is very interesting to me is the principle of publicly verifiable digital ownership, and ultimatly im more interested in developping distributed application that exploit this property, rather than developping a single coin.

Now also having a well maintained coin of our own is still a must to exist in the blockchain world, im not sure which future update are to be integrated into this coin vs other blockchain, but changes should be easy to integrate into it, either it will require some kind of fork to integrate future progress on non transaction blocks and hierarchised data, or integrated on the basis of external modules if they dont change the way blocks are validated.

One of the problem I see with most core ive seen is that it's complex c++ code, very monolithic, and not developped as a library or framework that can easily be integrated in other applications, the rpc interface mitigiate this, but it still limit the possibilities to make advanced low latency application, cryptonote used an approach more in tune with having a core library that implement the base functionalities, and different blockchain based on the same core, with the node separated from the wallets, but for most coin need to deal with the whole thing with the forks and tweaks specific to a coin, and it's not that trivial to update the code due to high coupling and complex code, long compilation time, need for lot of framework to compile and modify the code etc

The system of standalone binary module is also a key feature, for example it allow to add and deploy new rpc functions very easily, just need to declare the function in the C file, recompile the rpc module (which is standalone , do not depend on anything on the system, not even base stdc header and runtime), and then the module can be copied from windows to linux and vice versa, which allow for very fast deployment of updates, and easy check of code integrity as it's the exact same binary module that will run on all systems.

Another point that is also key is related to graphic interface, most coin opted for QT , but it's still rather heavy, and not trivial to modify, and need to recompile the wallet for each platform each time a change is to be made on the interface. With the html5 approach, the wallet application is made in html5/js, so it works on all platform, can connect remote node with the graphic interface from a browser, and can be changed and customized easily, without recompiling.

The last aspect I want to speak of is related to separation of public and private data which i find rather loose with the monolithic core approach, the public data is the blockchain itself, and private data are private keys and wallet based infos, and both are stored in the node without a true system of inner accounting, and data signature also has to be done with the node itself, whereas with the html5 approach, it works more like a credit card where the browser can sign transaction on it's own, without a node being locally installed,or the node having to know about the private key at all, and private data remain out the node and remain private on a per user basis rather than a per node basis where all the keys stored in a node are accessible and useable by anyone having access to the node.

The modifications will mostly affect purenode engine and the qt wallet will disapear latter on, it's used to kick start the coin with a well tested and recognized mature core, purenode can already synchronise and check the block and tx, and can support either pow or pos or hybrid coins, with properties being customisable via a conf file.

You guys sure seem to love walls of text. Most people will not read this just an FYI.. How about a TL;DR version of the OP? If it catches my interest I will read the whole thing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: