Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:12:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC] Online Litecoin wallet - LTC-Wallet.com  (Read 21576 times)
CryptoWallets.org

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 07:08:57 PM

Is there any plans for this project to provide an api to allow transactions with just the private hex similar to blockchian.info? I can't seem to find any litecoin service that is willing to do this.
Yes, we have this in mind. There will be new features around paper wallets and private keys.
However we don't currently have plans on implementing API access.

Lame. Ok, well thank you for your response. I didn't want to be bothered with running a full litecoin client just to push transactions to the chain, this is a huge barrier to overcome for web developers. Massive amounts of storage is required to work with multiple chains, there has to be a better solution.
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:10:57 AM

How can I turn off the renew option? I've invested some LTC but if I can't turn this off it will always renew and I will never be able to withdraw my original investment? Or am I missing something?  Smiley

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
toork (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:52:35 AM

A button to disable autorenew appears after 3 terms is over.
We are also planning to show a cancel button for the first 5 days just in case someone left the box checked by mistake.

Please PM me your investment # and amount and I'll disable autorenew for you.

Secure online Litecoin wallet: https://ltc-wallet.com
Secure online FeatherCoin wallet: https://ftc-wallet.com
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:04:04 PM

"You can cancel your investments and take the coins back at any time. In this case a 3% fee is applied to the amount you invested, and no interest is paid."

this is a great idea, that way pyramining should have done.....

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
toork (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:29:05 AM

Update:
It's possible to cancel automatic renewal of your investment within the first 3 days of setup.

tex83rb

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:05:56 PM

Update:
It's possible to cancel automatic renewal of your investment within the first 3 days of setup.

great

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
toork (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:12:58 PM

As of June 26th we will be lowering interest rates for new investments. This is done to cope with increased popularity and higher volumes.

Note that current investments will NOT be changed.
You can also lock current rates and terms if you select the auto renew checkbox on or before June 26th.

New terms would be as follows
15 days @ 1%
30 days @ 3%
60 days @ 7%
90 days @ 12%

tex83rb

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:37:26 PM

As of June 26th we will be lowering interest rates for new investments. This is done to cope with increased popularity and higher volumes.

You can also lock current rates and terms if you select the auto renew checkbox on or before June 26th.

15 days @ 1%
30 days @ 3%
60 days @ 7%
90 days @ 12%

is it possible to lock on already set investments not locked before??

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:52:59 PM

15 days @ 1%
30 days @ 3%
60 days @ 7%
90 days @ 12%

I'm wondering about this as well, lol.

tex83rb

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:01:22 AM

We are also planning to show a cancel button for the first 5 days just in case someone left the box checked by mistake.

and that way, if i set autorenew terms before jun 25, for e.g. 60 days, it will renew automatically for 3 times so 180 days??? and if someone decide after that period to renew again ? is it possible to renew automatically again maintaining previous interest rate of 12 %for other 60 days for 3 times, again 180 days? (maybe someone that doesnìt need to take away his deposits)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:18:23 AM

sorry and how are you getting the profits to pay the interest?
bengx

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:53:13 AM

He takes your coins and invests them. The % interest is an incentive to invest in him, which you will receive at the end of your term. If he profits a lot from the investments, he is happy and you are happy because after deducting interest owed to you, he would still have profited on his side. If he gets burned slightly, then he'll probably pay the interest out of his own pocket. Kinda like a bank actually.
toork (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:42:04 AM

Yes, just PM me your wallet key and investment ID you would like to lock.

toork (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:46:00 AM

and that way, if i set autorenew terms before jun 25, for e.g. 60 days, it will renew automatically for 3 times so 180 days??? and if someone decide after that period to renew again ? is it possible to renew automatically again maintaining previous interest rate of 12 %for other 60 days for 3 times, again 180 days? (maybe someone that doesnìt need to take away his deposits)
We are going to make this configurable so you could select the number of renewal periods yourself. As of now, just PM me your investment ID and wallet key, and I will set the number of periods manually (no more than 6).

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:51:15 PM

If he gets burned slightly, then he'll probably pay the interest out of his own pocket.

hmmm sure  Roll Eyes
toork (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:08:47 PM

We are now running Litecoin v0.6.9.1

JBelinchon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:10:54 PM

@toork, we are having some issues with the payouts that expire on Jun 26, 2013. Could you please help on this?

Thanks again

Jesus
tex83rb

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:39:32 PM

site is down... i hope it's only for maintenance

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bengx

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:01:30 PM

site is down... i hope it's only for maintenance

Oh boy. I hope it's maintenance too.
tex83rb

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 10:11:05 PM

i begin to think it's a real scam. i would be happy to see that is not scam of course.... but as times passes, as the scam evidence increase.

at this moment i give up with this business... is too risky.... every kind of speculation that does not involve big player is too risky , like trading between users, investment funds with no established company... these things should  be avoided by everyone, even with tempting rates or good system of organization , like that toork that posted all of these things (decreasing of rates like a real company that is increasing business, support on first days of project, and other) , even use of https on the site and some sort of protection, all scam used as a bait for users.
i saw about more that 200 investment were reached on that wallet. guys, all that money is lost. unuseful to keep hope in these situation.
if you have bitcoin or litecoin, keep them all in your wallet.
nothing to do more than asking to admin to put "scam" on the title.

however always happy to see i'm wrong... but in these cases i never get wrong. the guy is not connecting from yesterday. he has already escaped or however shutdown the scam sites.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║