Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC] Online Litecoin wallet - LTC-Wallet.com  (Read 21568 times)
FalconFour

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 09:18:21 AM

I mean, wasnt 12% interest for 90 days enough of a tipoff guys? I mean, cmon, really...  Roll Eyes
That wasn't even part of the site when I signed up - no part about it said "interest" or anything. I just wanted a wallet - a place to catch the litecoins dripping out of my litecoinpool.org account where they won't be digitally vaporized by Vircurex when they dump my deposit address I was using. I only later saw these ridiculous claims of interest payments once I started snooping around for info about the dead site...

(Shit, I think at this point I've lost half the coins I've mined with fucking Litecoin. Definitely not waving the "Litecoin is awesome!" flag around anymore, myself...)

feed the bird: 187CXEVzakbzcANsyhpAAoF2k6KJsc55P1 (BTC) / LiRzzXnwamFCHoNnWqEkZk9HknRmjNT7nU (LTC)
Slipage

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:28:14 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 10:59:28 AM by Slipage

Yeah, now a full day later with no word back from the developer on this forum, the site, nor the Litecoin.net forum (and this post in particular).

Well, I'm considering pulling out of Litecoin then. No credible wallet services, and scammers running what appeared to be a completely legitimate Litecoin wallet. I'll tell you one thing: LTC-Wallet.com never set off any of my "scam alert" red flags until now. Any reputable website developer would have come back to contact their users while they were transitioning a server, and the record *WAS* just updated yesterday meaning the guy *is* alive and well. Just hopefully not "well" for much longer once We, the Internet catch up with him...

No one bothered to obtain and confirm real personal details on a online wallet service?
Shakes head...

No, because nobody should have to bend over backwards to try to stalk the developer of every website they come in contact with to verify that it's "real" first. However, anyone putting more than a hundred bucks into any website should have the common sense to use their own Litecoin client instead of trusting a site like this. I was only working in small amounts and storing them here for the sake of convenience (since Vircurex kept "losing" deposit addresses and vaporizing my mined Litecoins into oblivion while I wasn't watching), so I only lost maybe $40 at the very worst - probably less, as the value of LTC drops like a rock now because of this massive ripoff.

Every website ? You cannot read can you, I said for a online wallet service where large amounts of coins can be stored = lots of money = prone to scammers. Using words like "stalk" and "bend over backwards" is just you being  emotional for losing coins. Come on its not hard, if it is too hard they don't want you to know for a reason...
xenofanesSkarak

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:55:36 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 08:34:12 PM by xenofanesSkarak

Well shit. I was about to pull my LTC in the 26th! There goes my 27 LTC. Any word? Trook have a twitter?

I wish the asshole dies soon in big pain. I lost 30 LTC. I used it as a temporary wallet only for one week.
Lets organize a fund-raising campaign and announce some reward for headhunter who tracks that asshole. Embarrassed
 Smash the crap. Jerk !! If only I can slap him around. Embarrassed Embarrassed  Roll Eyes
how much could cost an order of woo doo death on silk-road???

Cry Cry Cry Cry forget FBI and their luxury jail with internet connectivity it would be a holiday for that jerk.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry Cry Cry
Lets order Hanibal Lecter   Roll Eyes Cry to show him pleasure from real torture. I wanna torture him for the rest of his useless life for every single LTC he stole from our community!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
I wanna see him begging for death on knees but I would torture him for years somewhere in hidden place and broadcast it online to internet so that every jerk like him could see what would follow in such cases!!!! Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Cry Cry Cry Cry  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I wish SLOW AND VERY PAINFUL death for that scum!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed  Cry Cry Cry  Roll Eyes
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed do you hear me you fuckface?  Roll Eyes  if we ever meet you somewhere you can count on spending the rest of your f***life in fu****hell Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry Cry Cry
If only I knew their identity I would buy immediately an airticket and flew to their place with all my friends and torture that crap and take back all money.
once we find you piece of shit your days will turn to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:41:54 PM

I'm kind of surprised you guys are throwing around scam accusations already. Just a few days ago (on the 24th) I had let him know about some problems with the site and he got back to me and fixed them pretty quick.

He only comes to the forums every few days though (and this has been even prior to all these claims), so you guys are really rushing things I think. I've talked to him quite a bit now, and he has always been up-front about things and has done very well about helping with problems and answering any questions I had.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FalconFour

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 02:26:22 AM

That's nice and all, but this post on the Litecoin forums says it all:

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,2266.msg34458.html#msg34458
HauntingShade, Global Moderator

I'm not going to talk about the details of this supposed scam, but all I can say is:
toork used a tor e-mail address and is using several IP addresses which relate to anonymous services like mullvad.net .

I'm only giving these facts, I'm not going to judge. At least, for now.

That sets off every scam alert in the book. There's no reason to be using a Tor email address on the forums and anonymous proxies while running a legitimate website.

feed the bird: 187CXEVzakbzcANsyhpAAoF2k6KJsc55P1 (BTC) / LiRzzXnwamFCHoNnWqEkZk9HknRmjNT7nU (LTC)
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:58:37 AM

I'm kind of surprised you guys are throwing around scam accusations already. Just a few days ago (on the 24th) I had let him know about some problems with the site and he got back to me and fixed them pretty quick.

He only comes to the forums every few days though (and this has been even prior to all these claims), so you guys are really rushing things I think. I've talked to him quite a bit now, and he has always been up-front about things and has done very well about helping with problems and answering any questions I had.

you have talked to him Huh?

so please tell us clearly what he said....

or still better, tell him if he is not a scammer, at least to write something that can quiet us.... like "don't worry i'm working on it" and clearify all technical troubles that he is involved right now for this delay without explications.

instead, for the situation that has been take place right now, he is a scammer, and one of the worst of all. and please don't defend him. respect all of us that have lost money here.

time of hope is over. we need replies concrete. instead who can try to go on with some legal complaint or every thing that is possible in the usa, please go on and don't lose any time more.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 06:22:32 AM

That sets off every scam alert in the book. There's no reason to be using a Tor email address on the forums and anonymous proxies while running a legitimate website.

And there's no reason to try to hide your identity while inventing a legitimate currency, right?

Please don't tell me that's "not the same thing"... there are plenty of reasons to use TOR while running legitimate websites.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 07:54:51 AM

you have talked to him Huh?

so please tell us clearly what he said....

or still better, tell him if he is not a scammer, at least to write something that can quiet us.... like "don't worry i'm working on it" and clearify all technical troubles that he is involved right now for this delay without explications.

instead, for the situation that has been take place right now, he is a scammer, and one of the worst of all. and please don't defend him. respect all of us that have lost money here.

time of hope is over. we need replies concrete. instead who can try to go on with some legal complaint or every thing that is possible in the usa, please go on and don't lose any time more.

Please actually read my post next time; don't just reply ignorantly while refusing to read it.

And "...respect all of us that have lost money here?" Seriously? I probably have more money tied up in that site than most of you do.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:17:29 PM

Please stop with this kind of "moral" ...
we need facts.
don't take defends of this guy if you cant clarify the reasons for which you are taking his defends

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
budabob07

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 02:34:29 PM

I had around 60LTC stored in the wallet.  When I saw the investing options, I thought it was a scam so I tried to remove my LTC from the wallet, but I kept getting server errors.  Then the site just went offline.  I'm assuming I'll never see those Litecoins again.  Hopefully this is all a big misunderstanding, but it looks like he just took the money and ran.
xenofanesSkarak

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 06:48:31 PM

I had around 60LTC stored in the wallet.  When I saw the investing options, I thought it was a scam so I tried to remove my LTC from the wallet, but I kept getting server errors.  Then the site just went offline.  I'm assuming I'll never see those Litecoins again.  Hopefully this is all a big misunderstanding, but it looks like he just took the money and ran.

hello

I had the same problems.
unfortunately I didnot read this thread every day so I didnot know about upcoming problems, and by the end of June it didnot matter either because you couldnot move your LTC away due to "error"

I look at my old LTC address which I had in ltc-wallet and looked how the ltc moved from here to there and it ended here :

http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/ac782020f007b44be7d23deb0ed967618937fb00424bc555fb9b2b644b80c373#i2

Index   Redeemed at input   Amount   To address   ScriptPubKey
0    Not yet redeemed    0.01000003    LZnh7emPzQgEHTffcpkbitJojBE36KaF3h    DUP HASH160 20:9fc2...ccce EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
1    Not yet redeemed    939.5    LZVGwihdbZvQqLMexKataBoW17jmMFXeah    DUP HASH160 20:9c77...7a93 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG

but what can I do with this information? Huh
how can I find who this address belong to, is there a way how to see dates of all transactions (not only dates from very beginning)  Huh Huh
how can I know whether ltc still belongs to that crap or whether he sold them somewhere or whether it ended somewhere in LTC web laundery?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
when we have developers like Software Engineer warren and aspect and others developers  cannot we implement something what could stopp problematic transactions?
something like if during first XX confirmations turns out that it happened a robbery, and more than 51% users would agree than any transaction after certain moment will not be confirmed (will not be valid) and LTC would not move from original owners??  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
ave13

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 07:17:08 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 07:38:57 PM by ave13

I lost around 850 LTC and a friend of mine lost over 2000... We are both unemployed and had our hope in crypto to change our respective shit situations... I guess this is how you learn, eh?

Toork, you better put those two hands of yours together now and pray good and hard that your identity is never ever revealed publicly.
xenofanesSkarak

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:26:43 PM

I lost around 850 LTC and a friend of mine lost over 2000... We are both unemployed and had our hope in crypto to change our respective shit situations... I guess this is how you learn, eh?

Toork, you better put those two hands of yours together now and pray good and hard that your identity is never ever revealed publicly.

I dont believe that the crap could be such perfect that he would not leave any trace.
It is impossible. and perhaps he was not just alone.
They must live somewhere, eat and drink and breath every day, he must bought somewhere computer and other stuff, besides it
he must built the whole website and other things. The jerk must use some internet connection some email accounts some bank accounts some litecoin wallets he must have sold part of / or all / stolen litecoins perhaps on BTC-e.com - where else he could get rid of so many LTC quickly?? nobody is perfect and he must planned this from the very beginning.
I doubt he lives like a hermit somewhere in woods - probably he lives in developed country in big city so his activities must be connected with many people, perhaps he pays the rent for a flat or a mortgage or car lease or something. Someone could notice something. And besides all this last two months he must triplechecked everything - communication through tor, etc. what must slowed significantly all his activities or he could make some faults and leaks.
 They must probably made some leaks so qeustion is how we can find the leaks and track him and then torture him for every single litecoin he stole from our community!!!
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:32:08 PM

I feel really sorry for you guys. To be honest I still think LTC is a good investment. Put the money you can spend on your wallet and encrypt it. The day LTC rises/hits gox you still be able to recover some money. Hope it works out, good luck anyway
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:40:03 PM

To all you guys don't let this guy ruin your well-being. I was scammed once pretty hard in real life hard as well. I took it very bad and it put in me in a very dark place. I hope you manage to handle this well, if not don't hesitate to seek some advice. Good luck
xenofanesSkarak

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:58:18 PM

To all you guys don't let this guy ruin your well-being. I was scammed once pretty hard in real life hard as well. I took it very bad and it put in me in a very dark place. I hope you manage to handle this well, if not don't hesitate to seek some advice. Good luck

thank you for your nice words  Smiley

but if only I knew their identity I would buy immediately an airticket and flew to their place with all my friends and torture that crap and take back all money. I would not wait for police or FBI but I would prefer to get them before someone else slaughter them and once we find the crap their days will turn to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  EmbarrassedI hope the case will not be forgetten and the crap will be caught very soon and someone who lost huge amount of money could turn their useless existence into hell on earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

they are things which cannot be forgiven by any case and this is one of them. I wish the jerk will die in big pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ave13

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:05:49 PM

I feel really sorry for you guys. To be honest I still think LTC is a good investment. Put the money you can spend on your wallet and encrypt it. The day LTC rises/hits gox you still be able to recover some money. Hope it works out, good luck anyway

Thanks man for your kind words, I'm quite drunk now but yeah I agree that LTC is still a good investment! No more to go in with though, totally broke and ruined here. We both went "all-in" to make the most out of the coming mt.gox introduction and we where both stupid enough to fall for the LTC-Wallet interest deal with our entire savings and tax-returns. FML...
auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:10:24 PM

I had 3 LTC in my ltc-wallet.com account. My friend had over 1000 LTC in his account. Now he can't pay his bills, he can't buy food, and his savings is all gone. Good thing i kept most of my LTC in wallet on my computer. This is very unfortunate for everyone in the LTC community.
ave13

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

I dont believe that the crap could be such perfect that he would not leave any trace.
It is impossible. and perhaps he was not just alone.
They must live somewhere, eat and drink and breath every day, he must bought somewhere computer and other stuff, besides it
he must built the whole website and other things. The jerk must use some internet connection some email accounts some bank accounts some litecoin wallets he must have sold part of / or all / stolen litecoins perhaps on BTC-e.com - where else he could get rid of so many LTC quickly?? nobody is perfect and he must planned this from the very beginning.
I doubt he lives like a hermit somewhere in woods - probably he lives in developed country in big city so his activities must be connected with many people, perhaps he pays the rent for a flat or a mortgage or car lease or something. Someone could notice something. And besides all this last two months he must triplechecked everything - communication through tor, etc. what must slowed significantly all his activities or he could make some faults and leaks.
 They must probably made some leaks so qeustion is how we can find the leaks and track him and then torture him for every single litecoin he stole from our community!!!

We'll see what happens I guess... I have much faith in the technology with both crypto currency and TOR so I wouldn't bet on him being caught. It's probably not the first time he operates a scam either.

For what it may be worth the name "Toork" seems to mean 'a wanderer', 'origin from a tribe of wandering people' or 'origin from a tribe of mixed races' in Persian while it could mean both 'trumpet' or 'blast' in hindi. My personal guess is that some young man somewhere in India is set for life now.
crafty veteran

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:27:49 AM

Man I feel for you I had 500+ in my account . Although I'm fortunate enough to have a full time job. My hope was in a year or so my litecoins would go up to a point where I could cash out and me and my girlfriend would have a nice deposit to buy a home.

I'm giving it another day then I will be exploring some options for finding this guy, not sure how much good it will do but there are some crafty charectors out there.

It's a shame because an online ltc wallet is a great idea. I have no problem paying small transaction fees if I know that it is a legit service. There is money to be made for this kind of thing although I think this experience has soured a lot of people's opinion on this.

To the people posting "you should of known better" etc etc . This helps no one a lot of people including myself were not interested in earning interest option they had, we just wanted a place to store our litecoins online and the site had a lot of the signs of being legit.

Toork if your reading this and there is a legit technical issue let the community know right away. If you have scammed us you should think hard about it as fucking people over like this will bring some very bad karma your way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: