Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much BTC is required for trade?  (Read 9288 times)
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

What is the minimum amount of BTC required to trade on Exchange sites?
Our goal is to earn dollars. At least how much BTC should start with trading on Exchange sites.
There is no minimum amount of btc is required to start trading as long as the altcoin that you buy is equivalent to one. But its better to have a large amount of capital to trade to earn a large amount of money also even get only small profit.
There are altcoins available for buying even for 1 satoshi. But for example, yobit does not allow the trades which are less than 10k satoshi value. This the minimum requirement for getting into one trade there. But we can never get into trading with such low capital. Capital amount for trading should be decided by our risk levels. For mid to low risk traders, I believe 0.04 bitcoins must be a right capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitZonk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 02:46:27 PM

0.1 BTC is probably standard, I also have an account in Plus500 (forex broker with BTCUSD) and minimum there is 0.01 but it is their one and only advantage, they are rubbish beside that.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

It all depends on the site policy. Some of them have bigger start up cost up to 0.1 btc while on the other hand they will ask for as low as 0.001 btc with fees. Exchanges is different thing, you will have different coins to exchange for and they will vary with price leading to undefined prices for trading. But most of them are in the range as I have shown above.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

Our goal is to earn dollars. At least how much BTC should start with trading on Exchange sites.
I think there's no required amount of bitcoin inorder to trade. Even small amoun will do and even you don't have any capital you could trade by just joining in altcoins campaign in this forum by that way you could earn alot of coins to trade. However, in that process it will takes a long time inorder to get a high profit.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

Well i used 0.01BTC when first time trading altcoins on poloniex, i bought dogecoin with this capital
i could got profit from trading dogecoin even use small capital, i suggest you use the same capital like me,
if you are newbies in trading altcoins in the future you can add more capital.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

I think it all depends on the exchange service company you want to trade your bitcoin currency with, some of the exchange services company accept Bitcoin of about 0.01 while others may accept less than the value of Bitcoin above. Mind you trading in is not that easy especially if you don't have good knowledge of and the technicality involved in trading currency. Wish you all the best.
BitZonk

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

Also bear in mind that 0.1 BTC may be minimum to open a position, but you won't have any spare funds to manage your position if things go bad.
AltBacked

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

Its good to start with atleast 1 BTC , i have a friend who invested 5$ in trading and made 250$ in just 30 days , so there is no minimum or maximum , it all depends on our skills
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

I think it all depends on the exchange service company you want to trade your bitcoin currency with, some of the exchange services company accept Bitcoin of about 0.01 while others may accept less than the value of Bitcoin above. Mind you trading in is not that easy especially if you don't have good knowledge of and the technicality involved in trading currency. Wish you all the best.
to me i think there is no such limit for trading bitcoin, but it is depending on your thoughts and where you are going to invest your bitcoin. there are a number of altcoin which can be trade with any amount of bitcoin, they have very cheep price , but still good potential. while in some cases you have to invest more bitcoin for trading an altcoin, comparatively high price and you cannot trade a decent amount of such altcoin with little number of bitcoins.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:10:34 AM

It totally depends on you.
You can even start with some 50k-60k satoshi, thats hardly a 0.5$.
But in trading the more you invest the more profit you get. Using proper tricks at proper time with a big investment can give you a huge profit according to me. If you trade with small amounts in satoshi then half of your profit is wasted in transaction fees. I would prefer you to start with atleast some bitcoin worth 70$-80$.
dwtan

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:28:23 AM

I started with just 0.01 bitcoin but will increase my volume when the price of bitcoin drop.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:07:09 AM

I started with just 0.01 bitcoin but will increase my volume when the price of bitcoin drop.

You can increase the trade volume now itself to 0.01 to 0.03. People will comes with the high amount as well. If you can set the maximum amount to trade with you accordingly.
Yobit, karken and localbitcoins would be right place to choose for trading. You can make decent income trading than other options, risk factor also less than other ways.
BitZonk

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

If you cannot afford to bet a bigger amount, find a place which allows to trade with leverage. Of course, it is also more risky.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:43:49 AM

You don’t need much to start trading but you need to be realistic about your goals you set yourself, you cannot think that every single day is going to give you massive earnings that is why the most important thing is to accumulate enough capital that way you can make smaller trades but still obtain enough profit.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

You don’t need much to start trading but you need to be realistic about your goals you set yourself, you cannot think that every single day is going to give you massive earnings that is why the most important thing is to accumulate enough capital that way you can make smaller trades but still obtain enough profit.
I think few Satoshi will not take your to any were. I have invested in poloniex and so far so good i  am still in profit. Op the minimum amount you can invest in sites like poloniex and trade with is above 0.001bt. Poloniex will not allow you to trade less than this amount.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

I think few Satoshi will not take your to any were. I have invested in poloniex and so far so good i  am still in profit. Op the minimum amount you can invest in sites like poloniex and trade with is above 0.001bt. Poloniex will not allow you to trade less than this amount.

And it's also logical to first try to accumulate at least .001 and there are a lot of ways to accomplish that before trading. If trade below that, the profits you may get would most likely be less and neglectable than what you'll if you do signature campaigns. If some platforms will accept lower amount of btc than that, i think that would be a good practice so you can also take advantage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:01:45 PM

0.01 for newbie its enough but if you profesional trader you can use 10btc for get more profit but if you not profesional you can get loss

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

0.01 for newbie its enough but if you profesional trader you can use 10btc for get more profit but if you not profesional you can get loss

The fund you said is good for newbie and intermediate as well but they need to be learn the tactics for setting up your trading account properly. You can trade with any amount but you need to have escrows in all your trade. That will rid of the falsification in the payment.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

It all depends on the site policy. Some of them have bigger start up cost up to 0.1 btc while on the other hand they will ask for as low as 0.001 btc with fees. Exchanges is different thing, you will have different coins to exchange for and they will vary with price leading to undefined prices for trading. But most of them are in the range as I have shown above.

Well, it is basically to be able to get a lot of advantages. Must have a lot of thought and a pretty good experience in trading, because after all the trades is the place to do an Exchange. And each Exchange would certainly have a lot to go up and down, everything is absolutely we can do. And trading would usually give us a loss apabil play in a way that carelessly and doesn't match with what is

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:05:57 AM

It depends upon the trading or exchange website you prefer. Some trading websites have initial deposit for trading, some has the option to sell directly on creating a profile with your identity. More the bitcoin more will be the profit gained, with very small number its hard to make a better earning.
Yes indeed , if you want to know how much bitcoin will you going to start on trading you also need to know what and  how are you going to trade. In trading there is a lot of trading sites you can try on but for me choosing one is the best way because through this you can manage your bitcoin with ease because you could focus on it at once. And I also do believe that it does not natter how big or how small are your capital in trading because the success of your trading will depend on how will you manage it so if you have the time and effort for you to monitor the price you could know whether to trade or not so you can earn more compare on people who not manage their tradings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: