Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60810 times)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

If the service has been taken offline that is the business of the provider but we do need information on how to receive any coins that were left on deposit. To be honest I don't know what I had left there, not a lot I assume. Anyone know anything about this?

for as long as i can remember - it was only 'in the beginning' that bruce and the gang were helpful ...

now - they have just let one of the best ( in honest opinion ) pools on the market today - just rot ...

even my offer to take over - was ignored ... what makes this any different to the coins and mining? ...

i remember the days when things were massive for this pool ... i would resurrect it again if i had the chance ...

but as it stands - you seem to be one of the very few that hasnt abandoned ...

im always watching - and if bruce is that dead set on dumping the pool and letting it die like he has - then im more than happy to take it and rebuild it - and even give him some of the new pools profits for a while ...

im always around - just in a different profile from the 'chrysophylax' one ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:18:41 AM

I think it is rather unrealistic to expect him to hand it over.
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 07:36:20 AM

Movie called Deadpool?

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
crysx

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:18:30 AM

I think it is rather unrealistic to expect him to hand it over.

why would it be unrealistic - if a deal CAN be made for it? ...

especially one that would benefit him AND the pool? ...

payment upfront is not always the way business works - and infact - rarely does in deals done to save businesses and defunct ideas ...

so im willing to do a deal to save it - yet i hear nothing from no one ...

so unrealistic is not where the problem lays mate ... the problem lays in the 'care' to do anything about it ... and no one can force bruce or ron to give a damn about saving something that they are leaving to rot ...

anyway - thats life i guess ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
bakersoft

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:35:14 AM

It's pathetic, too because some of us actually have coins sitting in this pool that were never paid out although it was requested. So basically the owners of the pool stole money from us that isn't theirs. What a scam.
crysx

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:21:16 AM

It's pathetic, too because some of us actually have coins sitting in this pool that were never paid out although it was requested. So basically the owners of the pool stole money from us that isn't theirs. What a scam.

well ...

we are setting up a series of mpos pools currently to start mining various coins on an internal level ( which is why we have them in 'alpha' mode ) but are releasing them to the public to mine soon ...

the 'beta' stage means that they are fully functional and test - but will have the hidiff stratums active and being tested - then 'full' or 'production' mode will mean that they have been all tested ...

mpos is no where near the complexity and versatility of what coinking has been - but at least we will not go down and run off with peoples coins ... and we are accessible also ...

we are also doing a deal with a known unomp style pool - and if finalized - we will have a number of algorithms that can be mined and paid out with also ... but that deal is yet to be completed - and will let every one know in our thread when that happens ... currently the only algos available in that pool is sha256 - scrypt - x11 ... we will be adding another 4 algos when we can agree and finalize the takeover ...

in any case - it is a real pity this pool was left to rot - then die altogether - as we would have been very happy to do a takeover ...

#crysx

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:07:21 PM

There were many warnings about this pool, its your own fault you kept using this pool.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:20:59 PM

There were many warnings about this pool, its your own fault you kept using this pool.

feel free to drop by www.zpool.ca, payouts every 6 hours if you meet min 0.005 and everything 0.0005+ paid every Sunday.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

hi all ...

ive finally got my old profile back ...

tanx to cyrus ( bct mod ) and a few others - i now have full access to my old profile ... so will be using this one as much as possible from now on ...

the 'crysx' profile will still be in use - but will be only when necessary - not as my standard ...

a lot to sort out now ...

update ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17653092#msg17653092 ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: