Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60809 times)
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:16:00 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 02:57:00 PM by lolwut

Registration-free mining now available!!

Scrypt Mining Port: 7777
    Scrypt-N Mining Port: 8888
    NeoScrypt Mining Port: 4444
    SHA256 Mining Port: 9999
    X11 Mining Port: 6666
    X13 Mining Port: 2222
    X15 Mining Port: 5555

We are happy to introduce registration-free mining. You can now mine by providing us with your desired payout address included in the stratum url. In today's world nobody wants to be forced to share any of their personal information with a company if it can be avoided. If you would like to keep your personal information private then this option is for you.

We have implemented this within our SCRYPT, SCRYPT-N, SHA256, X11, and NEOSCRYPT multipools. We will be rolling this out to X13 and X15 over the coming weeks.

All of our current payout coins are included in this. Our system will automatically detect the type of wallet address that you provide. For a current list of coins supported please see our payout coins here. This means that you can be paid in any multitude of options, not just BITCOIN. For example, if you would like to be paid in DOGECOIN all you would do is include your DOGECOIN address as the username field in the stratum url.

To get started, simply point your miner to ANY of the above multipools. For example:

SCRYPT
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

SHA256
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:9999 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

SCRYPT-N
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:8888 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

X11
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

NEOSCRYPT
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:4444 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

Replace YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS with your wallet address from one of our available payout coins.

Statistics can be viewed in real-time by simply visiting:
https://coinking.io/user/YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS

Payouts will occur automatically once the threshold for your desired coin has been met. The threshold is listed above the balance table on the statistics page.

For more advanced options and some common questions you may have, I will try to detail and answer those below.

Can I mine multiple algorithms with just one address?
Yes, the miners for all algorithms associated with your payout address will be displayed on your statistics page.

Can I supply my own difficulty?
Yes, if you would like to supply your own difficulty please include it in the -p field of the stratum url. For example, if you would like to set your specific miner to a difficulty of 512 please use the following format:

stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p 512

This is a PER MINER setting, meaning that setting it for one miner will not affect all of your other active miners. If you have multiple miners that require specific difficulties that are different then you have the ability to set those individually and they will not affect each other.

I preset my difficulty but why is it being automatically changed?
If the difficulty provided is on the extreme end of being too low the system will auto-adjust it to prevent abuse. This is not common and will not affect 99% of you, however it is necessary to keep everything running smoothly.

I want to mine a specific coin instead of the multiports. Can I do this?
YES! To mine and be paid in a specific coin that we have available in our pool (see here) all you need to do is supply the coin's full name in the -p field of the stratum url. For example if you would like to mine ONLY FlappyCoin

stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777 -u YOUR_FLAPPYCOIN_ADDRESS -p flappycoin

Please be sure to include your matching wallet address for the coin. If you would like to mine FlappyCoin make sure that the wallet address that you provide is also a FlappyCoin address.

As is the case with the multiports, payouts will occur automatically at a specific threshold for your coin. This number is listed above the balance table on the statistics page.

Can I mine a specific coin AND preset my difficulty?
Yes, absolutely. In this case, if you wanted to mine FlappyCoin AND set your difficulty to 512 the example you would follow is:

stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777 -u YOUR_FLAPPYCOIN_ADDRESS -p flappycoin,512

Can I switch between mining on the multiport and a specific coin while using the same payout address?
No, once you have connected with a payout address then the coin being mined will remain the same and cannot be changed thereafter. If you are mining on the multiport (no specific coin supplied in the -p field) you cannot then change it to a specific coin at a later time, or vice versa. Please generate a new wallet address and reconnect if you would like to switch.

I have an account in the current system... can I, or anyone, view my statistics on this new search page by entering my username?
NO. The two systems operate independently from each other.

Is the existing backend account area going away?
No. The existing system will remain in place. This is only an alternative option for those who do not need the features that the existing backend provides.

.Official CoinKing Support Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597140.0

.Official IRC:
irc.freenode.net
#CoinKing

.CoinKing Helpdesk:
http://coinking.zendesk.com/

CoinKing FAQ:
https://coinking.io/help.php

Reddit Thread:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/24ts8s/introducing_coinking_httpscoinkingio_a_profit/

See your referrals:
https://coinking.io/referrals.php
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:16:13 PM

reserved
teknogeek

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:18:19 PM

Awesome pool!! Definitely one of the best pools out there and a an absolute must to visit and mine with!
some1ell

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:32:29 AM

I like this pool! Currently mining SHIBE. http://coinking.io/register.php?r=237
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:18:42 AM

Have to admit, this is one sleek-looking website, well done!

BTW, you wrote in your OP that you also got x-11 multipool, but in the "Get started" section there's no reference to it.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:24:06 AM

Have to admit, this is one sleek-looking website, well done!

BTW, you wrote in your OP that you also got x-11 multipool, but in the "Get started" section there's no reference to it.

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, we're still in the process of rolling out X11. I added the (coming soon) for now.
Starscream

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:48:25 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 02:04:48 AM by Starscream

A couple of questions:
1. Is there an option to mark all coins to auto convert to a specific coin? I'm sure most users will want to get paid with 1 coin (most likely BTC) and there's no need to hassle them to go 1 coin at a time. And also what happens when you guys add new coins, should have an option so that new coins added will have auto convert on.
2. From what I see you guys don't nuke the most profitable coin but rather spread the hash according to profitability, am I correct?
3. Profitability of "12" - what does that mean exactly? Does it mean it's 12% more profitable than LTC? i.e. 112% LTC?

Edit:
4. The EU servers, are they both located at the same place? If not, where exactly? I am from east Europe and would obviously prefer to the one closer to me.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:59:17 AM

where is the setting that I can change all coin to btc?
Starscream

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:10:33 AM

Another question:
Are there any plans to add some sort of proxy to a bigger pool when mining big coins such as LTC or DOGE? Because for the near future, this pool won't have enough hashrate to find blocks which will essentially drop its profitability when mining LTC (or any other big coin) to 0.
TMB does something similar BTW.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:14:22 AM

A couple of questions:
1. Is there an option to mark all coins to auto convert to a specific coin? I'm sure most users will want to get paid with 1 coin (most likely BTC) and there's no need to hassle them to go 1 coin at a time. And also what happens when you guys add new coins, should have an option so that new coins added will have auto convert on.
2. From what I see you guys don't nuke the most profitable coin but rather spread the hash according to profitability, am I correct?
3. Profitability of "12" - what does that mean exactly? Does it mean it's 12% more profitable than LTC? i.e. 112% LTC?

Edit:
4. The EU servers, are they both located at the same place? If not, where exactly? I am from east Europe and would obviously prefer to the one closer to me.

1) We can add a set-all button, that's a good idea.

2) There are dedicated mining ports for each coin and a multiport so what you are probably seeing is some people on the multiport and some on the individual coin ports. The multiport will point all of the miners at the most profitable coin.

3) Those numbers are just internal ranking numbers right now. We can add a row in to show profit vs another coin though, that is not a problem at all.

4) Amsterdam

Thanks
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:15:57 AM

where is the setting that I can change all coin to btc?
There is no button currently to mark them all to BTC, I will pass along the request though and get it added. It is a good idea.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:22:33 AM

Another question:
Are there any plans to add some sort of proxy to a bigger pool when mining big coins such as LTC or DOGE? Because for the near future, this pool won't have enough hashrate to find blocks which will essentially drop its profitability when mining LTC (or any other big coin) to 0.
TMB does something similar BTW.

We have been in beta for a few weeks and just publicly opened up registrations a few hours ago. There will be enough hashrate eventually to support LTC I believe. We may look into it for the SHA Coins if it is needed. Shibepool merged with us recently so we have quite a few DOGE miners already that have been mining a few DOGE blocks a day whilst in beta. That total should be growing as the public registrations begin as well.
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

Nice Site!

When you say ==> Unique Profit-Switching Mode  --- What details on this can you give us that would make your site more profitable than the other multipools out there?  I am just trying to understand what separates your site from the other multipool sites based off profitability?
mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:35:18 AM

there is absolutely Nothing "special" about this pool. On top of that hes got 1 post newbz (probably) same person that are promoting this pool. So so sad
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:41:31 AM

there is absolutely Nothing "special" about this pool. On top of that hes got 1 post newbz (probably) same person that are promoting this pool. So so sad

That's absolutely incorrect. Thanks for the feedback though.
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:05:58 PM

I heard this pool is a scam?
some1ell

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:07:22 PM

I am mining here from the beginning and I can say that this pool is not a scam! Everything is working fine and it has a nice and clean interface Wink Beside that I like their referral system and their notification system - Email and SMS Alerts for everything. Pool also has a good protection! 
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:11:55 PM

I heard this pool is a scam?

Can you elaborate on that? We have not heard this.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:17:53 PM

Nice Site!

When you say ==> Unique Profit-Switching Mode  --- What details on this can you give us that would make your site more profitable than the other multipools out there?  I am just trying to understand what separates your site from the other multipool sites based off profitability?

I have 40 7970s and have tried all of the other multipools. I felt like I was not making the amount of money I should have been, so we created our own algorithm which has proven to be more profitable for us than when we ran with any of the other multipools before.

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:43:41 AM

Check out our new front page.

https://coinking.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: