X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60814 times)
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:18:49 PM

Any stuck SWING withdrawals should have gone out just now.

Please let me know if anyone is still having issues.

So can you tell is what happened that caused a communications blackout?  And are you back for good?  Would love to point my miners back here as well.

I am definitely back for good. I just built and moved in to a new house on the other end of the country, so that combined with my day job left me with negative free time.

I'm all good and settled now, the pool is running great, we are ready to start cracking some blocks!

I will be checking this thread on a daily basis, as well as support tickets. If you need me, you can reach me here or on IRC.

Good to hear. Mining there since yesterday, no problem so far. I'm happy that CK is back Smiley
Adam, when time allows, could you please add some more Scrypt coins?
https://hash-to-coins.com for example has a good selection of coins

And don't forget to get some exposure on http://poolpicker.eu

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 07:10:19 AM

Ron and I spent the last week overhauling all of the back-end sql code. The site should be much faster now. Stats should update faster as well.

Please let us know if you run in to any issues.

thats great bruce ...

when i get back into the office in the next couple of days ( im away at the moment ) - ill have a look and start testing also ...

coinking was a favorite pool from way back - and its really great seeing the work you guys have done ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I agree.
Would love to point my miners back to Coinking, but only if this won't be a short-time comeback.

I love you all, lets kiss and make up...for real.

hehehe ... nice work mate ...

ill be back in 48hours and will be working on thefarm and granite again ... which also means mining again very soon ...

which incidentally - id like to say how much i appreciate the continued support on coinking for granite ... though the name and logo have changed and need to be updated on coinking - i appreciate that you still have it there and people still mining it ...

no need to kiss and make up - no fighting was ever had ...

great to have you back again - and i hope that your move personally has all gone smooth and all is well with you ...

welcome back cotter Wink ... welcome back - welcome back - welcome back ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:55:08 PM

Any stuck SWING withdrawals should have gone out just now.

Please let me know if anyone is still having issues.

So can you tell is what happened that caused a communications blackout?  And are you back for good?  Would love to point my miners back here as well.

I am definitely back for good. I just built and moved in to a new house on the other end of the country, so that combined with my day job left me with negative free time.

I'm all good and settled now, the pool is running great, we are ready to start cracking some blocks!

I will be checking this thread on a daily basis, as well as support tickets. If you need me, you can reach me here or on IRC.

Good to hear. Mining there since yesterday, no problem so far. I'm happy that CK is back Smiley
Adam, when time allows, could you please add some more Scrypt coins?
https://hash-to-coins.com for example has a good selection of coins

And don't forget to get some exposure on http://poolpicker.eu

Will do.

I am looking at adding 5 or 6 scrypt coins, as long as they are on exchanges. I will also add new coins on launch, if they seem worthy.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:58:46 PM

Ron and I spent the last week overhauling all of the back-end sql code. The site should be much faster now. Stats should update faster as well.

thats great bruce ...

when i get back into the office in the next couple of days ( im away at the moment ) - ill have a look and start testing also ...

coinking was a favorite pool from way back - and its really great seeing the work you guys have done ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I agree.
Would love to point my miners back to Coinking, but only if this won't be a short-time comeback.

ill be back in 48hours and will be working on thefarm and granite again ... which also means mining again very soon ...

which incidentally - id like to say how much i appreciate the continued support on coinking for granite ... though the name and logo have changed and need to be updated on coinking - i appreciate that you still have it there and people still mining it ...

great to have you back again - and i hope that your move personally has all gone smooth and all is well with you ...

#crysx

Can you send me a link to the high-res logo without the letters under it? I will get the new logo swapped in asap.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 12:19:16 AM

thats great bruce ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I agree.

#crysx

Can you send me a link to the high-res logo without the letters under it? I will get the new logo swapped in asap.

im back in the office tomorrow ...

ive got a LOT of work to do - and the graphics links are one of those things ...

either that - or pull it from the thread ... that one there is the second highest res logo ...

the granite logo i can supply when i get back is the full res one - but that not much higher res than the one in the main thread ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939 ...

a simple right click and save will suffice for that if you are not using really large graphics on coinking ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:39:56 AM

we updated our flappy wallet, but it cant find any nodes to sync with....

If anyone has a working node list, please let me know. Until then, flappy will be offline.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:29:30 PM

just checking in

support ticket queue is at 0. kickass.

if anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 01:42:32 PM

just checking in

im having major issues connecting to all the stratums ( x11 - 6666 ) for some reason ...

i have had issues connecting to a few of them before - but at the very least us2 and eu2 worked ... now none of them are allowing a connect ...

i may be doing something wrong on my end - but not much has changed as far as my stratum proxy settings are concerned ...

ill keep at it tomorrow and see what this may be - tired and rest time for now ...

would really like to see a lot more x11 coins ( both high volume and low volume ) make it back into the list ...

i will also send the link to the coin logo when i get back into the office tomorrow ...

tanx ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:08:12 PM

just checking in

im having major issues connecting to all the stratums ( x11 - 6666 ) for some reason ...

i have had issues connecting to a few of them before - but at the very least us2 and eu2 worked ... now none of them are allowing a connect ...

i may be doing something wrong on my end - but not much has changed as far as my stratum proxy settings are concerned ...

ill keep at it tomorrow and see what this may be - tired and rest time for now ...

would really like to see a lot more x11 coins ( both high volume and low volume ) make it back into the list ...

i will also send the link to the coin logo when i get back into the office tomorrow ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I'm on it
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 10:37:57 AM

Can you do the convertion of this dirrection please: 1Dpw7qBqib8DXgFwXcosFjdzpz859mJHQy

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:43:25 PM

Neoscrypt diff 16k  Sad Shocked Huh

I gave up...
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:45:12 PM

IS the pool still paying out and converting as per normal ?
jekecoin

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 08:35:07 PM

IS the pool still paying out and converting as per normal ?
No for me

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:14:40 AM

Its not working for me too~ not converting at all~
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:49:57 PM

i am looking in to the conversion issues now.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:35:30 AM

bitcoin payouts were stuck, should be all good now.

everything went out, let me know if something is still missing.

Thanks
Union0069

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:12:41 PM

Thanks

I have some EFL and smartcoin stuck in conversion. Their CKIDs are 1446711619-13087143361, and 2261917699 respectively. Also I just manual payout some CSC but was charged a 1CSC fee. I'm sure this is some standard fee you charge, but wasn't aware of it as I didn't see anything pertaining to it on the FAQ. Thanks.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:30:38 PM

Thanks

I have some EFL and smartcoin stuck in conversion. Their CKIDs are 1446711619-13087143361, and 2261917699 respectively. Also I just manual payout some CSC but was charged a 1CSC fee. I'm sure this is some standard fee you charge, but wasn't aware of it as I didn't see anything pertaining to it on the FAQ. Thanks.

Got it, will take a look now.
guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:48:24 PM

I started mining on this pool again, but it looks like I mined nothing?

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:01:21 PM

I started mining on this pool again, but it looks like I mined nothing?

What algo? Payouts are processed when blocks are found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: