Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigarettes for sale  (Read 5384 times)
smokeysmokey (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:58:39 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 01:15:04 PM by smokeysmokey

Hi, i did shipped several times packages of cigarettes to Europe and the US and never had a problem.

This offer is only for 1 pack (20 cigarettes) not a carton.

I can send any regular brand, cigarettes are from Asia and come from the stores and are all original, no fake!!!

I can send 1 pack of your favorite brand every 7 days to the same address.

Any regular brand, any taste 2.50$ this includes shipping anywhere in the world (will do that true my office so its free shipping)  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

Hi, i did shipped several times packages of cigarettes to Europe and the US and never had a problem.

I can send any regular brand, cigarettes are from Asia and come from the stores and are all original, no fake!!!

Any regular brand, any taste 2.50$ this includes shipping anywhere in the world (will do that true my office so its free shipping)  Grin

You are a newbie with 1st post this thread. Undecided
i dont think that sending 1 pack each week, its possible or worth the trouble...

Btw you need to show us some proofs, cheers. Cool

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

Any vouch copies? I'd take one and review.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

No vouch, we talk about 2.5$ incl shipping. In most countries a pack cost 8$ or more.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

No vouch, we talk about 2.5$ incl shipping. In most countries a pack cost 8$ or more.
How much for 1 pack of Lucky Strike / Camel Filters / Marlboro Reds?

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Ok let's test this as I want to know the pricing .Please quote me with this orders:

1 bundle of Marlboro Red and Light = I don't how much in a bundle. That's a long rectangular shape or something like that. I want to check this since I have a friend in US that just newly arrived there and found cigarettes there is really pricy so he asked our help if we can send him those cigarettes package coming from here since it's cheap.

We already received some quoted price at the shipping company but it's really an expensive one so I want to check yours.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Im an addict and also want cigarette for sale. Bcz in my country cigarrette is expensive so im lookin for ''reliable'' saler.

I think noone can trade with u. You dont have detailed informations, website or proof, unreliable words...

1 pack shipping? Really?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 04:33:22 PM

Im an addict and also want cigarette for sale. Bcz in my country cigarrette is expensive so im lookin for ''reliable'' saler.

I think noone can trade with u. You dont have detailed informations, website or proof, unreliable words...

1 pack shipping? Really?
Maybe he wants to earn a quick 5$ Cheesy

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:40:21 PM

What would you review ? The tendencies of the cigarettes smoked is of pure tobacco quality coming straight out the factory as new as hell,one puff and you gone.Next day waking up with cancer,that strong ?
caesar09

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

Yeah man you are newbie, need to see proof or vouch copy
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:16:17 AM

As i posted before all brands and types ike light, menthol etc are available.

! pack regardless the brand is 2.5$ and shipping is free worldwide.

I cant send a bundle but if u use 2 different addresses i can send a pack there too.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:19:27 AM

I cant send a bundle but if u use 2 different addresses i can send a pack there too.

Tell you what, show us proof, offer a vouch or gtfo...
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:36:04 AM

Tell you what, show us proof, offer a vouch or gtfo...

If you have read good i buy the cigarettes in the store for each order, and next day drop the orders at the mailbox in the office so free shipping.
Here cigarettes are very cheap, and also why to vouch , you ask that for a lot of things what i see on the forum and if dont get it you start to say stupid things. Cant afford to pay 2.5$ Huh

Get a life dude!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service. 
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service.  

On 1 pack make around 30 cents profit and shipping is free for me at the office. Also i dont really do it for profit but this is a much cheaper way to save BTC instead of buying and pay 15% more then value.
So i buy the cigs,send them, have small profit and btc for good price  Smiley

I have also shipped before to the US and never had an issue because is only 1 pack, if will send cartons yes it will be seized.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service.  

On 1 pack make around 30 cents profit and shipping is free for me at the office. Also i dont really do it for profit but this is a much cheaper way to save BTC instead of buying and pay 15% more then value.

I have also shipped before to the US and never had an issue because is only 1 pack, if will send cartons yes it will be seized.

Sounds like a lot of work and time involved to earn only 30 cents a pack but I respect a hard working person.  I don't smoke, otherwise I would give your service a try.  Good luck on your services. 
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Sounds like a lot of work and time involved to earn only 30 cents a pack but I respect a hard working person.  I don't smoke, otherwise I would give your service a try.  Good luck on your services. 

Is not much work, on way to work buy the packs and at the office trow it in the mailbox, easy  Smiley
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

Is not much work, on way to work buy the packs and at the office trow it in the mailbox, easy  Smiley
How much for 1 pack to NL?

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

2.5$
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

2.5$
Escrow available?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: