Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigarettes for sale  (Read 5384 times)
smokeysmokey (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:58:39 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 01:15:04 PM by smokeysmokey

Hi, i did shipped several times packages of cigarettes to Europe and the US and never had a problem.

This offer is only for 1 pack (20 cigarettes) not a carton.

I can send any regular brand, cigarettes are from Asia and come from the stores and are all original, no fake!!!

I can send 1 pack of your favorite brand every 7 days to the same address.

Any regular brand, any taste 2.50$ this includes shipping anywhere in the world (will do that true my office so its free shipping)  Grin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

Hi, i did shipped several times packages of cigarettes to Europe and the US and never had a problem.

I can send any regular brand, cigarettes are from Asia and come from the stores and are all original, no fake!!!

Any regular brand, any taste 2.50$ this includes shipping anywhere in the world (will do that true my office so its free shipping)  Grin

You are a newbie with 1st post this thread. Undecided
i dont think that sending 1 pack each week, its possible or worth the trouble...

Btw you need to show us some proofs, cheers. Cool

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

Any vouch copies? I'd take one and review.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

No vouch, we talk about 2.5$ incl shipping. In most countries a pack cost 8$ or more.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

No vouch, we talk about 2.5$ incl shipping. In most countries a pack cost 8$ or more.
How much for 1 pack of Lucky Strike / Camel Filters / Marlboro Reds?

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Ok let's test this as I want to know the pricing .Please quote me with this orders:

1 bundle of Marlboro Red and Light = I don't how much in a bundle. That's a long rectangular shape or something like that. I want to check this since I have a friend in US that just newly arrived there and found cigarettes there is really pricy so he asked our help if we can send him those cigarettes package coming from here since it's cheap.

We already received some quoted price at the shipping company but it's really an expensive one so I want to check yours.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Im an addict and also want cigarette for sale. Bcz in my country cigarrette is expensive so im lookin for ''reliable'' saler.

I think noone can trade with u. You dont have detailed informations, website or proof, unreliable words...

1 pack shipping? Really?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 04:33:22 PM

Im an addict and also want cigarette for sale. Bcz in my country cigarrette is expensive so im lookin for ''reliable'' saler.

I think noone can trade with u. You dont have detailed informations, website or proof, unreliable words...

1 pack shipping? Really?
Maybe he wants to earn a quick 5$ Cheesy

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:40:21 PM

What would you review ? The tendencies of the cigarettes smoked is of pure tobacco quality coming straight out the factory as new as hell,one puff and you gone.Next day waking up with cancer,that strong ?
caesar09

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

Yeah man you are newbie, need to see proof or vouch copy
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:16:17 AM

As i posted before all brands and types ike light, menthol etc are available.

! pack regardless the brand is 2.5$ and shipping is free worldwide.

I cant send a bundle but if u use 2 different addresses i can send a pack there too.
isoneguy

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:19:27 AM

I cant send a bundle but if u use 2 different addresses i can send a pack there too.

Tell you what, show us proof, offer a vouch or gtfo...
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:36:04 AM

Tell you what, show us proof, offer a vouch or gtfo...

If you have read good i buy the cigarettes in the store for each order, and next day drop the orders at the mailbox in the office so free shipping.
Here cigarettes are very cheap, and also why to vouch , you ask that for a lot of things what i see on the forum and if dont get it you start to say stupid things. Cant afford to pay 2.5$ Huh

Get a life dude!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service. 
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service.  

On 1 pack make around 30 cents profit and shipping is free for me at the office. Also i dont really do it for profit but this is a much cheaper way to save BTC instead of buying and pay 15% more then value.
So i buy the cigs,send them, have small profit and btc for good price  Smiley

I have also shipped before to the US and never had an issue because is only 1 pack, if will send cartons yes it will be seized.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service.  

On 1 pack make around 30 cents profit and shipping is free for me at the office. Also i dont really do it for profit but this is a much cheaper way to save BTC instead of buying and pay 15% more then value.

I have also shipped before to the US and never had an issue because is only 1 pack, if will send cartons yes it will be seized.

Sounds like a lot of work and time involved to earn only 30 cents a pack but I respect a hard working person.  I don't smoke, otherwise I would give your service a try.  Good luck on your services. 
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Sounds like a lot of work and time involved to earn only 30 cents a pack but I respect a hard working person.  I don't smoke, otherwise I would give your service a try.  Good luck on your services. 

Is not much work, on way to work buy the packs and at the office trow it in the mailbox, easy  Smiley
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

Is not much work, on way to work buy the packs and at the office trow it in the mailbox, easy  Smiley
How much for 1 pack to NL?

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

2.5$
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

2.5$
Escrow available?

isoneguy

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

Quote from: poesjesvanger
Escrow available?

Asking the important questions...
flora_digitalis

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:44:52 PM

Escrow available?

Escrow for $2.50 ? Come on... Cheesy

(Not saying that it couldn't be scam, but some people just love bureaucracy...)

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

2.5$
Escrow available?

Are you serious? escrow for 2.5$?? Better for you to buy cigarettes in your local store.
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

2.5$
Escrow available?

Are you serious? escrow for 2.5$?? Better for you to buy cigarettes in your local store.
I can also create a new account, spend like 10 minutes on it and earn 2.5$. Not bad.
Yeah, I want escrow, pretty sure nobody will purchase anything without.

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:55:21 AM

Wrong, 7 packs will be send tomorrow and for sure people keep ordering for this price.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time. FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Brands like Marlboro, L&M, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, Camel, Winston and others.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

Wrong, 7 packs will be send tomorrow and for sure people keep ordering for this price.
Proof?

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:28:29 AM

Proof?

Why to proof to you, if people who ordered want to post here is ok but i don't see any reason to put names here.
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:31:12 AM

Proof?

Why to proof to you, if people who ordered want to post here is ok but i don't see any reason to put names here.
Ofcourse. We all believe you Wink

isoneguy

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

refusing escrow, refusing vouches and refusing proof.

a clever person would have at least shown the bitcoin transactions as proof.

So you're either dumb, or dumb AND a scammer.

I smell something...hopefully it's the smell of you shitting your pants as you leave the building.
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

I understand peoples concerns as there are a lot of scammers out there...

...but come on $2.50?! If you're worried about loosing $2.50 maybe you shouldn't smoke bloody cigarettes in the first damn place! You're burning more then that up a day probably!

Plus if I wanted to scam people of $2.50 I wouldn't limit it to 1 pack a week! Take a gamble... like you do with your life every time you light a smoke up. How pedantic do you wanna be people! damn!
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

...but come on $2.50?! If you're worried about loosing $2.50 maybe you shouldn't smoke bloody cigarettes in the first damn place! You're burning more then that up a day probably!

Plus if I wanted to scam people of $2.50 I wouldn't limit it to 1 pack a week! Take a gamble... like you do with your life every time you light a smoke up. How pedantic do you wanna be people! damn!
I don´t know if you´re new on the internet, but people won´t bother to stop scamming just because its $2.50
And, I don´t smoke myself. It´s for my friends.

biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

I don´t know if you´re new on the internet, but people won´t bother to stop scamming just because its $2.50

I do understand. I know there are people out there that would take the time and effort to scam for $2.50 especially in countries with weak currencies... but still. If you are that worried about loosing $2.50 just to try this guys service out then I'm sorry but you obviously have a lot more important things to be spending your money on.
isoneguy

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:20:47 PM

I do understand. I know there are people out there that would take the time and effort to scam for $2.50 especially in countries with weak currencies... but still. If you are that worried about loosing $2.50 just to try this guys service out then I'm sorry but you obviously have a lot more important things to be spending your money on.

I'm guessing by how you're defending him that he's your scammer alt? Makes sense really.

Getting scammed hurts...whether it's 2$ or 10000$ it's still fucked and should not be done...dunno why you've got to let greed drive you it will fuck you in the end.

Also...OP if you can provide any sort of proof that you can do this then you'll actually make some money here. Dunno why you have to be so dumb about it.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:33:04 PM

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time. FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time.

FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:19:17 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:07:29 AM by smokeysmokey

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time.

Each pack is 2.5$
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

Each pack is 2.5$
Gn408

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

Do you have a Skype we can talk on ?
I need Marlboro NXT
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:57:47 AM

Do you have a Skype we can talk on ?
I need Marlboro NXT

Have send a PM.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

Sounds too good to be true, in as much as i tried to believe you left traces for doubt. A newbie account and will you accept an escrow before that 2.5$ is transferred to you? Do you know shipments worldwide varies and some could take more than 7 days?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:47:33 AM

All brands of cigarettes for sale.  FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE. (Will take around 7 days)

I have send few times now 2 packs in 1 package and all went good, if send as gift customs wont make an issue for 2 packs. Not cartons!!

Marlboro, L&M, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, Camel, Winston, Fortune and many others.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.

All cigarettes are original and come from the store, no fake.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

What are your accepted methods of payment?

Is there anyone on this forum that has ordered and can vouch for this person?

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

Here in Lanzarote its 8$  for 200 Marlboro
moneytalk69

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:31:12 PM

What kind of cigarettes you sell ?
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:06:43 PM

No, replies from established members that would confirm OP actually send the cigarettes. More than a month from initial offer.

But it makes for rather ingenious scheme. Strangers will send you 2.50 dollars. Hundred of such poor suckers would make you 2500 dollars. When they realize, you havent send anything, what are they going to do? Sue you? Go to police and tell about buying counterfeit cigarettes via internet? Of course not, they would be laughed out of office if not fined at the spot.

Good on you buddy, are you from Nigeria by any chance too?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:52:14 AM

No, replies from established members that would confirm OP actually send the cigarettes. More than a month from initial offer.

But it makes for rather ingenious scheme. Strangers will send you 2.50 dollars. Hundred of such poor suckers would make you 2500 dollars. When they realize, you havent send anything, what are they going to do? Sue you? Go to police and tell about buying counterfeit cigarettes via internet? Of course not, they would be laughed out of office if not fined at the spot.

Good on you buddy, are you from Nigeria by any chance too?

First of all there are no hundred that will send 2.5$, if you screw 1-2 persons it will already be posted here and nobody will deal again with you.
Im not from Nigeria, i am from Europe but live and work in Asia that's why i can offer them for this price, i can ship all brands and taste of cigarettes but only 1-2 packs at a time, no cartons because this will be seized by customs
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Smokeysmokey,

sure. Possible. Thanks for reply and please understand, that similar offers are and were made in past.

I am giving you benefit of doubt for sake of this actually being exception to the rule.

Have a nice weekend.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

I'll offer escrow.

No fee, just seeking positive trust feedback on this forum equal to the amount of each transaction. PM me for details!

Escrow available?

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:14:00 AM

Still available,  for max 2 pack (20 cigarettes) per pack.

I can send 2 pack of your favorite brand every 7 days .

Any regular brand, any taste 2$ this includes shipping anywhere in the world (will do that true my office so its free shipping)

2 packs will not be any issue for customs.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

still cigarettes for sale.

Marlboro any color 2$ per pack

Lucky Strike/Winston 1.80$ per pack

Camel 1.50$ per pack

Max 2 packs each time (20 cigarettes per pack), FREE SHIPPING. Keep in mind that it takes up to 7 days to receive the package.

Also other brands for sale, just message if have any questions.

All cigarettes are from the store and original, no fake cigarettes.

Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

Parliament Night Blue available? If so can I take a vouch copy? Cheesy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service. 

Actually people are allowed to import a limited amount per month legally. I am not sure of the exact number but I think it is about a carton.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:52:59 PM

Lucky Strike Blue?  If so, I will take 2 packs.  You can ship to me and I can pay when I receive the smokes or we can use Habbear up above for escrow.

Let me know.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

I'll offer escrow.

No fee, just seeking positive trust feedback on this forum equal to the amount of each transaction. PM me for details!

Escrow available?

quoted because I think DT members leave people red for that
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:26:55 AM

Actually people are allowed to import a limited amount per month legally. I am not sure of the exact number but I think it is about a carton.

No!! I have shipped twice a carton and both where seized and the receiver got an official warning from customs.
I think 3-4 packs is ok, have send most of the time 2 packs but also 3-4 packs and that went good all time so i will
not send cartons anymore.

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

Max 2 packs each time (20 cigarettes per pack), FREE SHIPPING. Keep in mind that it takes up to 7 days to receive the package.

Also other brands for sale, just send pm if have any questions.

All cigarettes are from the store and original, no fake cigarettes.
NaRkO

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

No one test this Service ? Review about cigarettes and delivrey etc  Huh
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:37:07 PM

I think i have send 12-13 times a package, last order was this week and shipped.
NaRkO

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

I think i have send 12-13 times a package, last order was this week and shipped.

Review ? Any Buyers ? To confirm thaT
Or You Only talking without Proofs !!
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

He has not replied to my offer below:

Lucky Strike Blue?  If so, I will take 2 packs.  You can ship to me and I can pay when I receive the smokes or we can use Habbear up above for escrow.

Let me know.

NaRkO

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

No one test this Service ? Review about cigarettes and delivrey etc  Huh

Lucky Strike Blue?  If so, I will take 2 packs.  You can ship to me and I can pay when I receive the smokes or we can use Habbear up above for escrow.

Let me know.

He look like a Scammer with smart strategy making $2,50 per head he can earn a lot
no availables buyers for review about quality of cigarettes and shipped delivrey etc .. and also don't want send you first and of course u will paid him with you're trusted rated here Smiley I think it will be a great opportunity for him if he send you and than you can also REVIEW and make vouch for others potential buyers Wink
Be Carefull all until we see some reviews here Cool
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:55:48 AM

Please send me a messege if do you accept escrow I'm glad to buy a few boxes.
Edward2020

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

How much is one pack
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:22:18 AM

How much is one pack

Camel 1.50$ per pack

Also can send many other brands, send me pm will check how much a pack is.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:00:55 AM

I don't smoke, but I must say your username is funny. "smokeysmokey"...  Grin

fokilpt

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

As soon as someone else buys a pack or two from you and says they got it and gives you a good rating, I will buy some.

Just PM me when you have any sort of feedback OP. Ill buy 1-2 packs a week or whatever you can send after you have some sort of vouch or feedback
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:04:40 AM

Let me know.

Lesbian cow, I will send you 1 pack lucky strike blue as a vouch, you have a very good reputation here.
I only do this 1 time to you only!!
Send me a pm where to send
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Let me know.

Lesbian cow, I will send you 1 pack lucky strike blue as a vouch, you have a very good reputation here.

PM sent.

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:34:03 PM

Got it, will mail it tomorrow  Smiley
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

Better to see that you have sent out a vouch copy looking to hear from cow soon.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

Got all brands ?

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:22:53 PM

Got all brands ?

Yes, all regular brands, what brand you are looking for? send me a pm
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:45:47 AM

Cigarettes for sale.

Lucky Strike/Winston/L&M 1.80$ per pack

Camel 1.50$ per pack

All cigarettes are from the store and original, no fake cigarettes
DavidMM1

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

What brands do you have?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

What brands do you have?

All regular brands
radenbachtyar

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

Is cigarettes now a necessity for us?
NaRkO

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

PM sent.
[/quote]

Tongue When Done , Tell us about Delivrey and Quality of smook also
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:19:27 AM

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

Is Camel Crush Silver available?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

All from camel is available
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:53:21 AM

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

LouReed whats wrong?

from years you still never pay back my money you own??

where 4500 USD paypal which was in your limited paypal accounts?

why you ignore me always?

you always too poor even after years while you US citizen , even in 3rd world countries peoples not too poor like you claim?

please pay back at least half amount and we done and will never ask again any money from you

send me at least half coins

waiting for you

you always online here and never pay back me its not good , I was always trust you and gave y too long to pay back me but you still not???

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

LouReed whats wrong?

from years you still never pay back my money you own??

where 4500 USD paypal which was in your limited paypal accounts?

why you ignore me always?

you always too poor even after years while you US citizen , even in 3rd world countries peoples not too poor like you claim?

please pay back at least half amount and we done and will never ask again any money from you

send me at least half coins

waiting for you

you always online here and never pay back me its not good , I was always trust you and gave y too long to pay back me but you still not???

wow, he scammed you for 4.5k?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:35:49 AM

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

Hello !
Can you ship a large tobacco bucket to my place ? I'd like something between 100g and 300g of tobacco.
I live in France.

Thanks for your reply ! Smiley
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Hello !
Can you ship a large tobacco bucket to my place ? I'd like something between 100g and 300g of tobacco.
I live in France.

Thanks for your reply ! Smiley

No, sorry
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:08:16 AM

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

frenkki

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

If any1 need tobacco pm, i have hercegovina škija , homegrown tobacco from herzegovina.

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

Only for 1 week can drop prices a bit, for 1 week for work in Philippines now and is here even more cheaper.

Marlboro any color 2$ per pack  1.80$

Lucky Strike/Winston/L&M 1.80$ per pack 1.70$

Camel 1.50$ per pack  1.35$

Also have Mighty red cigarettes, only available here and taste same as Marlboro. Per pack 1.20$
And many other brands for sale, just send pm if have any questions.

The new prices is Only if order 4 packs and ONLY till July 22

NaRkO

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

Let me know.

PM sent.

So you got the packet or just scam lol
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:03:11 PM

1 pack was send last week to lesbian cow. he should have it or receive it in the next few days
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

Also have Mighty red cigarettes, only available here and taste same as Marlboro. Per pack 1.20$

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:00:16 AM

tybo520

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:20:12 AM

Do you have Craven A?? Or 555? How about if i order bulk with escrow? For long business?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:37:23 AM

Do you have Craven A?? Or 555? How about if i order bulk with escrow? For long business?

I cant ship in bulk, it will be seized by customs
NaRkO

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

1 pack was send last week to lesbian cow. he should have it or receive it in the next few days

Emmm , still not yet see the feedback from Lesbiancow !!
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

I am waiting too, have send him yesterday a pm but no reply yet. maybe he is busy
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:11:15 PM

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

Apologies, I am traveling for work unexpected but will collect my post tomorrow and update. 

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:31:45 AM

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:13:39 AM

Marlboro any color per pack  1.80$

Lucky Strike/Winston/L&M per pack 1.70$

Camel per pack  1.35$

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:15:33 AM

Still available
jenny399

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:29:43 AM

what more brands of cigerets you have?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

what more brands of cigerets you have?

All regular brands that you can buy in the store
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

In my country it is marlboro reds 2,80 euro and lucky strike 2,10 euros. But the goverment told that from august 1st it is going to be more expensive like marlboro is going to be 5euros and the cheapest cigarettes is going to be 3euros
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

In my country it is marlboro reds 2,80 euro and lucky strike 2,10 euros. But the goverment told that from august 1st it is going to be more expensive like marlboro is going to be 5euros and the cheapest cigarettes is going to be 3euros

wow an increase of almost 100%? that is a lot. may i ask what country?
tybo520

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=craven+a&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS731US732&hl=en-US&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqgKqM6ZjVAhXB5CYKHQrEC34Q_AUICSgB&biw=414&bih=660#hl=en-US&tbm=isch&q=craven+a+cigarettes+uk&imgrc=wg_NxnH-1T-qCM:
https://www.google.com/search?q=marlboro+white&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS731US732&hl=en-US&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbza-36ZjVAhUG6iYKHe1wALsQ_AUICSgB&biw=414&bih=660#imgrc=db7TYuqeDXRANM:
Do you have these 2? If i want 5 each, how much and escrow?
Cean

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:42:16 PM

No review for months. I bet no one bought so far.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

Of course have Marlboro white. 1.80$ per pack if take 4 packs otherwise 2$ per pack.
I do not do escrow with cigarettes.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:58:05 AM

No review for months. I bet no one bought so far.

Have send to 18-20 people i guess.
Playboi

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:43:43 PM

When are you sellers going to realize that putting a smiley in your post makes you look like a scammer?
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

When are you sellers going to realize that putting a smiley in your post makes you look like a scammer?

Are you on meds? used something??  Grin
Playboi

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:11:57 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:34:21 PM by Playboi

lol, dude might be in India or a 3rd world country or some shit. you can ball out with $2.50 there. Regardless, I'm not gonna let anyone play me out of my money so I would actually escrow the 2.50 and I would pay for the escrow on my end. I dont mind.

Why has LesbianCow not offered a review. If you are going to ask for a vouch, at least BE AVAILABLE for your vouch copy. wtf
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

lol, dude might be in India or a 3rd world country or some shit. you can ball out with $2.50 there. Regardless, I'm not gonna let anyone play me out of my money so I would actually escrow the 2.50 and I would pay for the escrow on my end. I dont mind.

Why has LesbianCow not offered a review. If you are going to ask for a vouch, at least BE AVAILABLE for your vouch copy. wtf

Hi Playboi,

I have not received any smokes yet.  I have checked my PO Box yesterday and will again today.

SativaDiva

Activity: 91

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

This sounds like a deal that is way too good to be true. In NJ (USA) cigs are about $8-$14 a pack. In NY (USA) a pack is about $11-14. You may get some people but not a lot of offers as this does not seem worth the hassle.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

Hi Playboi,

I have not received any smokes yet.  I have checked my PO Box yesterday and will again today.

Update:  No package received, OP notified yesterday via PM.   I have not paid any btc, will pay upon receipt....

NaRkO

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Hi Playboi,

Update:  No package received, OP notified yesterday via PM.   I have not paid any btc, will pay upon receipt....

OP is scammer try to make $2,50 per head look great for him in his asian country Smiley
Stop smook better than be scammed lolz
Cean

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:44:36 PM

Hi Playboi,

Update:  No package received, OP notified yesterday via PM.   I have not paid any btc, will pay upon receipt....

OP is scammer try to make $2,50 per head look great for him in his asian country Smiley
Stop smook better than be scammed lolz

INDEED. I think his receipt is not going to arrive any time soon. This guy is simply Scammer. Beware.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:12:50 PM

Did anyone actually purchase from this user?

Erotic Toothpaste

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:05:25 AM

Is this thread 7 pages long without any confirmed sales? Lol.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:06:43 AM

Is this thread 7 pages long without any confirmed sales? Lol.

I think so, and it was for single packs at $2 each...what an odd waste of time....

bgoldio

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

Can I get a list of cigarettes that you sell?
And photos if possible
nabelion

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

I get confused while exchange from $ to bitcoin ? If you help to pricing in bitcoin since it is moving up & down , the 1 bitcoin price at moment around 2,730 $
I try to buy 13.5 $ bitcoin for cheapest cigs in your offers from localbitcoin site , but i found 0.008 bitcoin is worth 22 $ to buy now , which is higher than $ offer , since bitcoin is flunciate in price every day ? Or i am wrong if you correct me please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: