Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IMPCH] 🔥🔥🔥🔥 IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP COIN 🔥🔥🔥 NOW TRADING 🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 14192 times)
jahro777

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:06:29 PM

IMPCH video!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/VZaX9Qo9LQk
douche

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

re brand

Bitnodes Pro is for Pro dick lickers
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 08:49:27 AM

Looks like the bots that were faking the volume have been turned off. This coin is about to hit 1 satoshi!!!

Yeah this shows how the interest in this useless garbage coin is = 0. When fools will understand that this is only a shitcoin the dump will be huge and afer 1 sat it will be finally delisted and buried.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

Looks like the bots that were faking the volume have been turned off. This coin is about to hit 1 satoshi!!!

Yeah this shows how the interest in this useless garbage coin is = 0. When fools will understand that this is only a shitcoin the dump will be huge and afer 1 sat it will be finally delisted and buried.

Now I'm not so sure about my 1 sat comment. Somone is trying to buy the whole market cap at 65 sat  Cheesy

Nothing new on the shitcoin exchanges. Pump and dumpers keeping up the price to lure in the next greater fool ready to depart from his hard earned bitcoins.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
JabirJac

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

Damn, how many Trump related coins do we actually need?  This makes like 5 total Trump and Anti Trump coins.  Why didn't you just team up with the Stop Trump Coin guy? 

this is why its also going to fail. why should they ever create a coin for all these when we can just use btc and have a movement called impeach or whatever floats. no need to create a coin since these are all gonna turn scam anyway.

decision over its failour and succession can be taken right now.

anyhow after thinking full consideration over it one can easily say that ..haste makes waste.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

For the sake of global peace and brotherhood, which is at stake because of Trump, I pledge to support this coin.
kkaarina587

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

Damn, how many Trump related coins do we actually need?  This makes like 5 total Trump and Anti Trump coins.  Why didn't you just team up with the Stop Trump Coin guy? 

this is why its also going to fail. why should they ever create a coin for all these when we can just use btc and have a movement called impeach or whatever floats. no need to create a coin since these are all gonna turn scam anyway.

decision over its failure and succession can be taken right now.
good steps here  can be appreciated if there will be any for introduce.
coindriller

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

Is this coin dying out
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

Looks like someone finally turned on their wallet.  Guess the Donald is getting closer to being impeached !!!

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Alao

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Any reason why this bullshit as wallet won't sync?  This coin is such a fucking joke.  Who the hell is buying on Cryptopia??!?!

§1 = 1MWh
gEMx

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

i hope this coin can be saved since it has great potential with trumps impeachment odds being about even currently
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:24:50 AM

i hope this coin can be saved since it has great potential with trumps impeachment odds being about even currently

Lol, keeping dreaming libtard. Two terms are guarranteed baby and no shitty coin can stop us  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Alao

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

This shitty coin with it's shitty dev is about to be delisted from Cryptopia.  The fucker couldn't even keep his own wallet running so transactions could be processed.

§1 = 1MWh
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:46:25 PM

Lol, keeping dreaming libtard. Two terms are guarranteed baby and no shitty coin can stop us  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I bet  you lost your ass on Trumpcoin to be that whiny and salty. Don't worry bud, any day now Mexico will pay for the wall, ISIS will  be defeated and Trump will pass a single bill that he wants to instead of being forced to sign sanctions against his Pimp.. ha ha
There should really be a 'Trump supporter suicide coin' cause that shit would moon!

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

This shitty coin with it's shitty dev is about to be delisted from Cryptopia.  The fucker couldn't even keep his own wallet running so transactions could be processed.

Brokeass Trumpcoin trades says what? Smiley

FOR RENT.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

I bet  you lost your ass on Trumpcoin to be that whiny and salty. Don't worry bud, any day now Mexico will pay for the wall, ISIS will  be defeated and Trump will pass a single bill that he wants to instead of being forced to sign sanctions against his Pimp.. ha ha
There should really be a 'Trump supporter suicide coin' cause that shit would moon!

someone got triggered!
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

It sounds like a weird joke, honestly
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

SRSLY Trump and this token?

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
kris BTC

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

Brokeass Trumpcoin trades says what? Smiley

I know costing me a few hundred quid as no nodes to withdraw. if anyone knows any nodes let me know, im willing to become one after im upto date.
EDL2016

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:38:27 AM

dOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WITH THIS STUPID COIN? I hate seeing it sitting in my balances and not being able to do anything with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: