Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rant: I love this forum.  (Read 1143 times)
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:30:51 PM

I love this forum, you can speak your mind without being backlashed. Meaning, admin/mods don't try to delete or hide your threads/posts as long as you stay on topic. But, yea, this forum rocks.

On the other hand, overclock.net kept deleting my post because I was speaking my mind and was staying on topic. Admins/Mods @ overclock.net are fucking censor sopa supporting pussies.

God, I love bitcointalk.org so much. Big fucking hug to you guys.

Edit:

LOL@ this is what they kept deleting. They deleted it 3 times, then told me to go PM some idiot asking why they deleted it, I replied with fuck you, fuck off.

Comment about over AMD bundling games with their graphics cards.
I'd rather see the game pulled and the price dropped on the cards. btw, fc3 sucks. "not free, you guys are blind"

Delete my post, just censor entire overclock.net!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:35:36 PM

I also had problems with Overclock.net administration. One of most politically censored forums. Good only for figuring out how to gradually kill your hardware trough overvolting or LN2 cooling.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:39:28 PM

I also had problems with Overclock.net administration. One of most politically censored forums. Good only for figuring out how to gradually kill your hardware trough overvolting or LN2 cooling.

It's nuts man, so true. No more I will direct people over there for their guides etc.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 02:44:38 PM

Everything changes when you've got an ignore button as well, you can actually have a rational conversation with people because when the mods don't ban you the people that hate you try and troll you off the board, this is just a well managed forum really that gives power to the users. Don't know if I give a shit about staying on topic because I think spam and virus' are the only thing the admins/mods should be concerned about.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:48:43 PM

Everything changes when you've got an ignore button as well, you can actually have a rational conversation with people because when the mods don't ban you the people that hate you try and troll you off the board, this is just a well managed forum really that gives power to the users.
So true

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 07:51:31 PM

Love the iggy button here.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:23:32 AM

I love this forum, you can speak your mind without being backlashed. Meaning, admin/mods don't try to delete or hide your threads/posts as long as you stay on topic. But, yea, this forum rocks.

On the other hand, overclock.net kept deleting my post because I was speaking my mind and was staying on topic. Admins/Mods @ overclock.net are fucking censor sopa supporting pussies.

God, I love bitcointalk.org so much. Big fucking hug to you guys.

Edit:

LOL@ this is what they kept deleting. They deleted it 3 times, then told me to go PM some idiot asking why they deleted it, I replied with fuck you, fuck off.

Comment about over AMD bundling games with their graphics cards.
I'd rather see the game pulled and the price dropped on the cards. btw, fc3 sucks. "not free, you guys are blind"

Delete my post, just censor entire overclock.net!
you're intoxicated somehow, huh
JimmiesForBitcoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:42:30 PM

I love this forum, you can speak your mind without being backlashed. Meaning, admin/mods don't try to delete or hide your threads/posts as long as you stay on topic.
https://i.imgur.com/JUgzSVW.gif

It's okay though. It usually goes out on its own.
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:03:20 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 07:27:22 PM by pekv2

huh

Edit:
I am guessing all of OC.net staff are intoxicated with stupid.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

huh

Edit:
They are taking goatse position for big corporations.

I started to talk about piracy not being bad thing after all. Even the thread was locked and prevented from further discussion.

The knowledge of some members are really good. But this is diluted by hundreds of kids asking "how call of duty will run on this rig" and asking for guaranteed overclock on poorly designed hardware.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:44:07 PM

huh

Edit:

I started to talk about piracy not being bad thing after all. Even the thread was locked and prevented from further discussion.

The knowledge of some members are really good. But this is diluted by hundreds of kids asking "how call of duty will run on this rig" and asking for guaranteed overclock on poorly designed hardware.

Yes, totally agree, the guides made by some or most of the users, and the modders like the one that just passed away recently from cancer R.I.P Syrillian, are great people but these fucking mods man, are retarded. They ruin OC.net. Big shame.

Bet u any money, make a thread there pointing directing it to here, the thread will be removed.
ElectroGeek007

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:53:39 AM

huh

Edit:

Yes, totally agree, the guides made by some or most of the users, and the modders like the one that just passed away recently from cancer R.I.P Syrillian, are great people but these fucking mods man, are retarded. They ruin OC.net. Big shame.

Bet u any money, make a thread there pointing directing it to here, the thread will be removed.

Yes, with almost superhuman speed. MENTIONING the word "bitcoin" will earn you a post deletion and possibly a reprimand. Oh well. There is a lot of good information on the site, and I have other places to talk about BTC.  Roll Eyes

"And what the enemy will see, they will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!"
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:44:20 PM

I lol'd@ the superhumanspeed.
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 12:49:37 PM

Just thought I would +1

This forum really is a great place for a nice mature thread without the hassle of worrying about offending a 3rd party!

Big thanks from me for whoever started it, and to everyone who runs it!

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: