Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you earning BTC?  (Read 52729 times)
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
Then what you expect? since most people do really earn on those ways and its the common thing on earning bitcoin because  people do always mention on the easiest ones which is signature campaigns and i could say its true but should not fully rely on it because this is just for temporary earning.
Maybe he is have new idea to produce a bitcoin beyond those already written here, because I'm sure he's very familiar with bitcoin.

great
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 12:26:44 PM

Signature campaigns and flat fiat. Trading doesn't work for me, I always seem to lose.

Trading is not that tough, though I accept everything is not for everyone. All you need to be careful is the prices and then buy low and sell high. Hold coins till targets reach. Also never panic about buying or selling, use your logic to decide before you trade.

Altcoin trading is very profitable but risky as well. You can always try bitcoin and fiat trading. I use my signature campaign earnings to trade and am making good profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
To get free bitcoin I agree if we can get it on this bitcointalk forum, because this forum is amazing forum than other.
For maximum results, Bitcoin we already collected I think better to trade with trading bitcoin or altcoin.
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:01:13 PM

I earn my fair share of bitcoin mainly from investing and positional trading. Not much of a day trader. Just learn to read the chart and find the trend. Buy low and sell high. Don't get tensed. Stay cool and you will be fine. And there are time when I rely on signature campaign bounty to earn some altcoins which I sell for bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

people in poland mine it for me on their servers

Is that cloud mining? If yes then would you like to share the details about it? As far as I know that cloud mining is not much profitable these days and most of the cloud mining services either end up as a scam or insolvent. I receive many emails with attractive cloud mining contracts but I am staying away from it.

Cloud Mining is never profitable only who have entered in the starting have come out in profit but that is also not good as investing in cloud mining is just like supporting scam. I think he means of mining through rigs or cpu like that.

Here in this forum their are so many options to earn like signature campaign , give your skill work for bitcoin in service section, start your product selling in bitcoins business, go to altcoin section and earn through doing small tasks and join in social media bounty campaign and earn through that. so their are so many ways  to earn bitcoin in this forum.

Yeah there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins on this forum and there are even many freelancer sites that pays in bitcoin so you can choose any task depending on your skills and area of interest and if you have any technical skills then you can expect higher earnings in bitcoins and if you are regular time spender on this forum then signature campaign is the best and safest method to earn some bitcoins on weekly basis.
Yeah, the forum is the best place to find all kind of opportunities to earn bitcoin, from signature campaigns to some freelancing, and if you have a skill you can offer it for bitcoin, and that is what the best about being inside the bitcoin community and in this forum, some people will say investing and gambling but I would not take the risk for a lazy way of earning money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Is that cloud mining? If yes then would you like to share the details about it? As far as I know that cloud mining is not much profitable these days and most of the cloud mining services either end up as a scam or insolvent. I receive many emails with attractive cloud mining contracts but I am staying away from it.

Cloud Mining is never profitable only who have entered in the starting have come out in profit but that is also not good as investing in cloud mining is just like supporting scam. I think he means of mining through rigs or cpu like that.

Here in this forum their are so many options to earn like signature campaign , give your skill work for bitcoin in service section, start your product selling in bitcoins business, go to altcoin section and earn through doing small tasks and join in social media bounty campaign and earn through that. so their are so many ways  to earn bitcoin in this forum.

Yeah there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins on this forum and there are even many freelancer sites that pays in bitcoin so you can choose any task depending on your skills and area of interest and if you have any technical skills then you can expect higher earnings in bitcoins and if you are regular time spender on this forum then signature campaign is the best and safest method to earn some bitcoins on weekly basis.
Yeah, the forum is the best place to find all kind of opportunities to earn bitcoin, from signature campaigns to some freelancing, and if you have a skill you can offer it for bitcoin, and that is what the best about being inside the bitcoin community and in this forum, some people will say investing and gambling but I would not take the risk for a lazy way of earning money.

I see some more benefits of this forum and the best one is knowledge and support from the community. I have saved my hundreds of bucks due to the advice and reviews of the community members. This forum is best place to get and idea and deep knowledge not only about bitcoin but also the the whole cryptocurrency technology.
Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

I see some more benefits of this forum and the best one is knowledge and support from the community. I have saved my hundreds of bucks due to the advice and reviews of the community members. This forum is best place to get and idea and deep knowledge not only about bitcoin but also the the whole cryptocurrency technology.
On this forum for the beginner a lot of information. If someone is interested in bitcoin, then here is the place. And most importantly, even other users will help. The main thing is to formulate the question correctly.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

I am making bitcoin by BTC investment. it is an amazing platform where you can earn 16btc in 2 months. All you have to do is register with 0.002btc and get two pple to do same and the chain keeps growing. it is all about teamwork
Wow that is nice for someone to make 16 bitcoin in just two months. I think that kind of investment is more like recruiting or doing networking because my friend also do that kind of investment and i can say that is real because he earns a lot of bitcoins from that because he is very good at explaining and recruiting.
That is a ponzi don’t fall for it you are going to just lose your money and even if somehow you were able to obtain some profit out of all of that you must remember those profits come form the losses of tens or even hundreds of persons that lost all their money.

Not necessarily you can lose all the money. On such projects, you can and make money if you make money in time. I, too, sometimes make such an investment and make a profit
Even if you don’t lose your money and make money with a ponzi the moral aspect plays a role, I will never invest in something I know the only way I can get any money is for someone else to be scammed out of all his money, it is simply not right for me.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:05:29 PM

Making bitcoins from the campaign is my the best source of bitcoins today. I gamble sometimes, but it's mostly just for fun, never got any real profit from that. And commenting depends only from me and my activity, my current campaign have daily maximum as 20 comments. And it's a lot, some campaign make weekly maximum as 30 comments. So if I comment a lot my earnings are really good and stable. that's what I like the most.
There multiple ways to earn bitcoin. i first earned bitcoin in trading but it wasn't enough and in gambling but it's too risky, you only have a 50% chance of winning. Until i found this forum, this is the best way to earn bitcoin easily and i can earned bitcoin without investing, trading, and any kind of transaction. that only you need to do is to post and to joined in signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

Currently, my main source of income comes from campaigns on this forum. It is a relatively stable income source and suitable for me, this job is quite light. I like it very much, besides, I also participate in giveaways, promotions and graphic design. Currently, I am looking for a more income-rich job, because my current job is too idle. I feel I should do more. Anyone who has a job that fits my field, please pm Smiley I will satisfy you and get reward
Trading or investing could fetch you a lot of profit, why not learn how to trade in your idle time? trade in a simulated environment first, then whenever you think you're ready you can jump on live trading. Wink
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:43:34 PM

Even without browsing through all posts here (of which the majority is pure spam), you could come to the concolusion that everything that doesn't require an initial investment in form of coin or fiat, is the best (risk-free) way. From there it's up to you to decide what you consider to be a time/effort worthy practice that translates into you earning whatever amount of money/coins. In that regard, signature campaigns are the obvious winner since you get paid for something you are doing anyway.
If this is true, It save the effort of reading through. Campaign is risk free, earn bitcoin and save or spend. If it is all that u do, one can lose a lot to spending. Putting a small percentage in trading sometimes,might teach taking risk

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 08:26:35 PM

On this forum for the beginner a lot of information. If someone is interested in bitcoin, then here is the place. And most importantly, even other users will help. The main thing is to formulate the question correctly.

I think instead of formulating a question, one must be able to learn from already posted content. It is an art to finding the expected solutions to the queries without asking it but to find the related material which is already posted and extract the satisfactory solution from it.
Rajchandu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:34:08 AM

I am earning BTC form fill through. And many other
Softwere through earn.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

Signature campaign and trading is the primary source of earning bitcoins as one gives you stable earnings and other can give you quick earnings if you take a right decision at a right time and apart from that gambling is also a way to earn but the chances of making money from it is very less as its risky and might result in loosing all money you have put in it.
diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:09:47 AM

By doing some tasks for other people and either getting paid in BTC directly or trading for it. I also sports bet a bit for fun but I should probably stop as I usually lose in the end.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

By doing some tasks for other people and either getting paid in BTC directly or trading for it. I also sports bet a bit for fun but I should probably stop as I usually lose in the end.

You are still a newbie and you directly jumped into gambling for earning bitcoins which not a good sign as it will take away all your money and at that time you will regret for not quitting gambling at a right time and as you said that you usually end up loosing so why are you wasting your hard earned coins in it its better to quit and find better ways of earn bitcoins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:35:07 AM

at this month. i had earn 0.03btc. that's from faucet plus from small gamble Smiley
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:40:04 AM

Signature campaign and trading is the primary source of earning bitcoins as one gives you stable earnings and other can give you quick earnings if you take a right decision at a right time and apart from that gambling is also a way to earn but the chances of making money from it is very less as its risky and might result in loosing all money you have put in it.
I would say all the above are the correct way to make and earn bitcoin at the moment.
And if you were lucky enough at trading to pick up on the pumping of some alts like ethereum and dash then you are reaping the rewards of those good picks for trading on crypto exchanges.
They are increasing more rapidly then bitcoin it's self currently is at the moment.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:45:25 AM

I would say all the above are the correct way to make and earn bitcoin at the moment.
And if you were lucky enough at trading to pick up on the pumping of some alts like ethereum and dash then you are reaping the rewards of those good picks for trading on crypto exchanges.
They are increasing more rapidly then bitcoin it's self currently is at the moment.

Yup eth and dash are moving like crazy at a moment so people who have invested in it at right time would be enjoying great profits at a moment so if you want to make profits from altcoin then its always good to watch the charts closely and depending on that you can choose a coin which is expected to pump but there is no guarantee it will surely happen but we need to take chance in order to make profits.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:17:44 AM

at this month. i had earn 0.03btc. that's from faucet plus from small gamble Smiley
If you are serious with bitcoin, I suggest getting it for sure, I think mining is a good thing, if the cost of electricity in your place no more than 10 cents, then immediately buy the S9 and start mining rather than waste time and bandwidth for faucet claims.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: