Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof dank is jesus  (Read 9493 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:22:03 PM

So what's the plan?  Earth has to become heaven this time around, so what could be done to trigger such a thing?

When I took 60 hits of LSD and was possessed by god for a day, I learned what must be done.  First, I walked.  Plan was to walk around the earth and communicate the concept of love to everyone who crosses my path, for they will spread it to the remainder of the populace.  I walked 10 miles towards Cali.

This gave me an understanding on what Jesus did, I wasn't raised with religion and I hadn't read any of the bible.

I was able to integrate what I learned into society.  Jesus doesn't have to walk this time around, for we have the internet.  The task remains, how can you get seven billion people to believe in the same thing?  How can you get everyone to believe in eternal life?

Only one way, someone must die and come back to life, proof.

On 60 hits of LSD, a void in consciousness was formed, my car ran solely on consciousness, with no gas for several minutes.  My friends and I have experienced this before, when a large lamp fell without any force acting upon it.  My weed dealer and his friend saw their iPhone floating in the air.  Impossibilities do happen, only when there is no negativity to doubt the occurrence.

So what better way to bring upon an impossibility of making life heaven than to assemble a ginormous music festival, get everybody on the same level of belief and resurrect the guy that died and shared the plan in the first place?

Really, convince me there's another way, then I won't have to die.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:24:33 PM

So what's the plan?  Earth has to become heaven this time around, so what could be done to trigger such a thing?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+1&version=NIV

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:30:02 PM

I read that passage in the psych ward.  How does it propose a process of removing negativity from earth?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:31:57 PM

Keep reading.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:33:47 PM

Dank, for the love of you, please write a book. If you want to pay back anyone that you owe $ too, I'm sure nearly everyone on the forums would buy a book by you about whatever it is you do. I would want the first copy though.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:37:19 PM

Dank, for the love of you, please write a book. If you want to pay back anyone that you owe $ too, I'm sure nearly everyone on the forums would buy a book by you about whatever it is you do. I would want the first copy though.

Yes, this.

If possible, just take lots of drugs and empty your mind and do what is known as glossolalia - or speaking in tongues.

There are a few books that have been written like this, the most famous of which would be the Voynich Manuscript - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

hi
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:46:16 PM

Has anyone bothered to meet dank in person yet (you fucking pussies)? I think it'd be entertaining to at least prove if he's really this insane or just another scammer mocking losers on the forum for giving him free money he has no intention of ever paying back.

Dank, if you can draw, why don't you draw on Etsy, DeviantArt, etc and earn back the money you stole?

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:49:46 PM

On 60 hits of LSD, a void in consciousness was formed, my car ran solely on consciousness, with no gas for several minutes.  My friends and I have experienced this before, when a large lamp fell without any force acting upon it.

Acid is amazing stuff.

It can make running out of gas and breaking a lamp into meeting god.

Too bad its all a deception.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:53:31 PM

60 hits!!!! Mother of God! You are going to ruin your brain man. In fact this thread makes me think you already have. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

60 hits!!!! Mother of God! You are going to ruin your brain man. In fact this thread makes me think you already have. 

Very likely.  Undecided

Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:03:40 PM

No, SON of god, can't you read?

I mean, look at it this way. He's either jesus or not. Thats a 50% chance. Pretty good IMO

hi
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:04:58 PM

On 60 hits of LSD, a void in consciousness was formed, my car ran solely on consciousness, with no gas for several minutes.  My friends and I have experienced this before, when a large lamp fell without any force acting upon it.

Very likely.  Undecided

Is nobody but me shocked, that he admits to have been driving while on Acid?

IMO everyone should have complete responsibility over his own body, but as soon as you step into a car while intoxicated you endanger other people as well.

Dank, I hope this is not true, you always talk your wired stuff about love, while at the same time forcing the dangers of intoxicated driving onto other people?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:05:21 PM

Guys, the way I see it, there are two options. Either Dank is or isn't Jesus. Now with 50/50 odds like those, I think I'll at least keep an open mind.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 06:12:17 PM

Is an accident victim less dead because the other driver was sober?

Akka
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:25:55 PM

It's less likely that there is an accident at all. That's just the point.

Can't believe that you actually asked this question. That's just ridiculous.

Intoxicated driving is the basically the same as smoking while carrying flammable materials through a crowded area (a little bit exaggerating), you willingly put extra danger on uninvolved people only for you own convenience.

I have nothing against people driving or being intoxicated, but doing it at the same time is just morally weak.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 06:32:05 PM

But an accident did not occur. That's the point. No person is harmed as a result of his actions, and if someone had been, they would be no less or more harmed if he had been sober.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:32:49 PM

I have no regrets that I drove 140 mph on 60 hits of liquid LSD.  (probably 40 at the time I was driving).  Just as I don't regret racing a motorcycle 100 mph on the beach road my fourth time doing acid.

LSD increases your awareness, it's not to be compared to the plethora of drugs, like alcohol, that reduce your awareness.

But that's just me.  You should have seen me on the bike, weaving through cars at 120. Smiley

Salty, The Tale of Dank is a WIP.   I'm actually writing about the 60 hit experience now.  I wasn't planning on selling it though, I want it to be shared, as with everything.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 06:38:49 PM

Salty, The Tale of Dank is a WIP.   I'm actually writing about the 60 hit experience now.  I wasn't planning on selling it though, I want it to be shared, as with everything.
Offer it on a donation model, and funnel all the donations to those who have given to you in the past. That way, you can give, and give back at the same time.

Akka
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:38:56 PM

But an accident did not occur. That's the point. No person is harmed as a result of his actions, and if someone had been, they would be no less or more harmed if he had been sober.

That's exactly the same argumentation I could use for driving with my eyes closed if I actually make it to my destination.

It's just unnecessary danger you force on other people.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

That's exactly the same argumentation I could use for driving with my eyes closed if I actually make it to my destination.

It's just unnecessary danger you force on other people.

Precisely why I avoid driving anyway.  One false move and it's the hospital or the morgue.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: