Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof dank is jesus  (Read 9505 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 10:53:47 PM

Dank. Your such a troll.
I know of treasure trolls...

And bridge trolls...

But what's a "such a troll," why does Dank have one, and what is it doing? Finish your sentences, man!

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 12:35:40 AM

Dank, you should read cAPSLOCK's post. It has a lot of wisdom in it. I think I'm done with drugs and I'm very afraid of relapsing. You won't see the benefits of being sober until you try it. Just please trust me and try going sober for a little while. You might have to go to the mental hospital or jail or something and it will seem like torture at first, but its well worth it in the long run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:05:47 AM

People talk about the same spiritual insights I have received and many will tell you the same thing, reality hit them.  I believe we live in a collective reality, transitioning from a negative reality of limitations to a positive reality of infiniteness.

I will believe in positive realities until the negative realities converge against the positives.  I will believe in myself until the day I die.  If I wasn't stubborn enough to believe everything, someone else would do the same thing.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 01:09:27 AM

OMG, dude, do you even read the shit you write anymore?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:11:28 AM

Sometimes.  It all comes from the heart so I know it to be true.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:46:31 AM

It all comes from the heart so I know it to be true.

Spoken like a true illogical religious nutcase.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:21:35 AM

Spoken like a true illogical religious nutcase someone who desperately needs to start taking their anti-psychotics again.

FTFY

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:23:24 AM

Spoken like a true illogical religious nutcase someone who desperately needs to start taking their anti-psychotics again.

FTFY

anti-psychotics block LSD, how is dank going to be jesus if he isn't psychotic/tripped out?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:33:44 AM

Anti psychotics block out all types of energy from your brain.  Shit is not natural, it closes your mind.  Neither is LSD, but it is a compound similar to the natural psilocybin with a much reduced toxic effect.  Humans have the capability to survive off that shit, who needs food when you can channel infinite energy?  Look at a picture of Albert Hoffman and tell me LSD didn't help make that man have one happy ass, fulfilling life.

All positive statements are true, for they're positive.  The universe is infinite, all positives exist.

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 02:36:16 AM

you can be jesus when you're sober. In fact, I thought I was jesus once and I got the best high of my life without taking any drugs. This high was amazing.  It was something that I know drugs couldn't reproduce.  I wish I could smoke weed but I am on drug tests.  I got clean before I was ever on drug tests though. I flushed a lot of different drugs down the toilet after a long psychedelic binge.

Dank, don't be a pussy. Try being sober, you'll be glad you did.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 03:12:10 AM

Anti psychotics block out all types of energy from your brain.  Shit is not natural, it closes your mind.

What type of energy?

Neither is LSD, but it is a compound similar to the natural psilocybin with a much reduced toxic effect.

No. LSD and psilcybin are not related compounds. LSD is more closely related to the hallucinogenic rye fungus that caused mass outbreaks of religious hysteria when people were still mostly agrarian. Clearly you enjoy drugs but can't actually be bothered to learn anything about them.

Humans have the capability to survive off that shit, who needs food when you can channel infinite energy?  Look at a picture of Albert Hoffman and tell me LSD didn't help make that man have one happy ass, fulfilling life.

Albert Hoffman did eat food.

All positive statements are true, for they're positive. 

The above statement is provably false.

The universe is infinite, all positives exist.

Probably true, but non-sequitur.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:41:39 AM

Kentrolla, I've gone long without psychedelics or weed, I just don't see the point in abstaining from something used beneficially.  I was planning on dying on 10+ hits of LSD, why should I die sober?  Seriously, I've been contemplating this.

Organofcorti, love.  We break energy down into types by what we can measure but it's all the same.  The point being anti-psychotics channels you less energy, LSD channels more energy through your brain.

They are not chemically similar, but they are spiritually similar.  They're both psychedelics that connect you to your mind by decreasing your ego, the difference being that you must ingest 10 mg of psilocybin while you ingest less than 1 mg of LSD.  From a consumption standpoint, you are consuming less material for greater effects.

Never said he didn't eat food.  Guess it doesn't matter though, humans wouldn't have to eat if they all believed love was enough alone, LSD or not.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:52:39 AM

Guess it doesn't matter though, humans wouldn't have to eat if they all believed love was enough alone, LSD or not.

Say, you sound like a gent with his wits about him. I've got a dandy perpetual motion machine for sale that's sure to be right up your alley!

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:57:46 AM

Yes, the revolving force of the negative world will not let us act as an organism easily.  Certain events must take place to evolve and connect humans before they all believe in the possibilities of infinite love.  Getting one point of consciousness is one thing, even a few isn't so bad.  But dealing with a group ego of 7 billion+ people, it takes more than words to get everyone to understand, it takes proof.

drakahn

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:02:57 AM

Jesus was famous for the miracles yeah?

heal pirates heart and cause him to pay everyone back!

Make the mtgox price of bitcoins drop to 50 cents for four years

make it rain everywhere in the world at the same time

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:11:04 AM

Yes, the revolving force of the negative world will not let us act as an organism easily.  Certain events must take place to evolve and connect humans before they all believe in the possibilities of infinite love.  Getting one point of consciousness is one thing, even a few isn't so bad.  But dealing with a group ego of 7 billion+ people, it takes more than words to get everyone to understand, it takes proof.

dank!

I tried LSD just now and you're absolutely right! I saw a vision from god and he told me that I am Jesus and that dank is the false messiah! He told me that love and happiness will only come once you get off the forums and pay back the money you stole!

It must be true because it's positive and a lamp fell over behind me without anyone touching it!!11

drakahn

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:13:56 AM

well I just ingested 150mg of DMT, 1.2mg of 25i and 3g cannabis and a black cat told my inner child that all claims to be jesus need to be filed with a Y4T form before they can be processed

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:15:00 AM

well I just ingested 150mg of DMT, 1.2mg of 25i and 3g cannabis and a black cat told my inner child that all claims to be jesus need to be filed with a Y4T form before they can be processed

^^Actually makes more sense than the average dank thread.
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:32:55 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 07:54:13 AM by Taz

Your claimed souls call to me.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:20:22 PM

Yes, the revolving force of the negative world will not let us act as an organism easily.  Certain events must take place to evolve and connect humans before they all believe in the possibilities of infinite love.  Getting one point of consciousness is one thing, even a few isn't so bad.  But dealing with a group ego of 7 billion+ people, it takes more than words to get everyone to understand, it takes proof.

dank!

I tried LSD just now and you're absolutely right! I saw a vision from god and he told me that I am Jesus and that dank is the false messiah! He told me that love and happiness will only come once you get off the forums and pay back the money you stole!

It must be true because it's positive and a lamp fell over behind me without anyone touching it!!11
I wish trips were like that, god just told you exactly what you need to know in perfect english.  It's more of feeling and finding meaning in metaphors, like for example, I had a trip that I must stop eating.  Well, it's not just eating that's must end, it's ego.  I know I won't get my girl back until my world is nothing but love, something that cannot happen without A) earth becoming heaven (fat chance while I'm alive) or B) my death.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: