Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof dank is jesus  (Read 9495 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:03:14 PM

I wish trips were like that
Trips to church are like that for some people. Do you think they're crazy? Do you think they don't actually hear god's voice? You believe you're Jesus but you don't believe people can hear God? What an asshole.

It's more of feeling and finding meaning in metaphors
Sounds to me like your relationship with god is faked. Everyone knows god speaks in tongues to real believers. I think you're a phony, I can hear god every day talk to me. Just yesterday he said "Push that grandma down the stairs" so I did. I will have a special place in heaven because I listened to him. God's message was truth and love too because I believe it, and belief is positive so it's true.

I know I won't get my girl back until my world is nothing but love I stop living like a worthless drug addict and pay my debts
FTFY.

something that cannot happen without A) earth becoming heaven (fat chance while I'm alive) or B) my death.

Although some here might think B would cause A (because you wouldn't be around to scam and annoy anyone anymore), I think A already happens for many people, and the fact that you can't even get there without chickening out and killing yourself proves how fucked up you are. My life and my world is heaven to me. I am at peace. If you're not, killing yourself won't help that, that's a pussy's way out. That's what people do when they fuck up huge and can't fix it so they make up a reasoning that "when I'm gone, the world will be better because of it". Tell us dank, are you sorry that you're a scammer who uses everyone's money you borrow to buy LSD? Is that why you want to kill yourself?

I'll tell you a secret. If you can pay back your debts and treat people with respect, you'll know the secret to life, happiness, love and peace, and it has nothing to do with death or consumables (drugs included).

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:07:57 PM

I know I won't get my girl back until my world is nothing but love, something that cannot happen without A) earth becoming heaven (fat chance while I'm alive) or B) my death.

Oh wow, so basically this boils down to stupid teenage love bullshit. Say dank, have you considered becoming something more than a worthless human sponge? It might help make you more attractive to the fairer sex.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 03:50:02 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 04:24:12 PM by kentrolla

Dank, now that the world has changed, you should try going sober. It will probably be rough at first. Just don't kill yourself and know that happiness is on the horizon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:56:10 PM

Lol wut?  I'm not killing myself, the CIA is hiring drug cartels to assassinate me, my principles of love stand against their principles of greed.  Sorta simple, our youthful generation is taking over one way or another and we don't want a world where you must pay to live.  We don't need that when we can create with our mind.  Believe you can, and you can do anything.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:41:42 PM

Lol wut?  I'm not killing myself, the CIA is hiring drug cartels to assassinate me, my principles of love stand against their principles of greed.  Sorta simple, our youthful generation is taking over one way or another and we don't want a world where you must pay to live.  We don't need that when we can create with our mind.  Believe you can, and you can do anything.

"I believe I can make you pay back your debts and stop being a drugged out sponge." Did I do it right?

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 05:41:57 PM

Lol wut?  I'm not killing myself, the CIA is hiring drug cartels to assassinate me, my principles of love stand against their principles of greed. 

Holy fucking shit. And I thought I got paranoid.

Put the pipe down, bro, and have a snack. You need to come down.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:08:54 PM

why the fuck would the drug cartels murder you? you are one of their best customers?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:26:31 PM

why the fuck would the drug cartels murder you? you are one of their best customers?
I buy domestically off the road, I've only put $15,000 of drugs into society through the past two years, that's a lot of love, most of which was put into society through me.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 07:33:20 PM

think of being sober as trying a new drug. It's the best thing I ever did for myself and I plan to continue to remain sober.  I have become better at everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
surebet

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:37:00 PM

I buy domestically off the road, I've only put $15,000 of drugs into society through the past two years, that's a lot of love, most of which was put into society through me.

Into society? Don't you mean into your waste of a body?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:45:02 PM

I think he's said that he actually does give away hits of acid.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
surebet

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:35:32 AM

Well what he meant is that whatever he ingests is communionned into the world because we are all the same person blah blah blah.

What I wished he meant is that he goes around giving LSD laced candy to young kids.
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:47:57 AM

Well what he meant is that whatever he ingests is communionned into the world because we are all the same person blah blah blah.

What I wished he meant is that he goes around giving LSD laced candy to young kids.

LSD is fun and all, but i would not let a kid near it, fuck man whats wrong with you?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 03:02:56 AM

LSD is fun and all, but i would not let a kid near it, fuck man whats wrong with you?
Yeah, not cool. Why would you wish that?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:04:22 AM

Hey dank, can you turn my water into wine?  The good stuff.

surebet

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:27:36 AM

Yeah, not cool. Why would you wish that?

Geez, though crowd.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:33:12 AM

Don't let LSD near a kid? What do you call dank, a mature functioning adult?

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:42:30 AM

Don't let LSD near a kid? What do you call dank, a mature functioning adult?
To be fair I wouldn't give dank any either...

I guess I should have validated my remark with a "in my presence" somewhere...

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:36:34 AM

So just as I suspected. You do have money to pay back squall, but choose not to.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 10:40:08 AM

So just as I suspected. You do have money to pay back squall, but choose not to.

Unless he's dealing to support a habit. In which case what he really means is that he's a conduit through which has passed $15000 worth of illegal drugs - not that he actually made $15000 from it.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: