Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof dank is jesus  (Read 9495 times)
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:27:15 PM

I buy domestically off the road, I've only put $15,000 of drugs into society through the past two years, that's a lot of love, most of which was put into society through me.

So just as I suspected. You do have money to pay back squall, but choose not to.

Unless he's dealing to support a habit. In which case what he really means is that he's a conduit through which has passed $15000 worth of illegal drugs - not that he actually made $15000 from it.

He used to, borrowing cash over here to support it, but as with every other thing he was too incompetent to be a profitable drug dealer become he pilfered his own stash.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:32:45 PM

I buy domestically off the road, I've only put $15,000 of drugs into society through the past two years, that's a lot of love, most of which was put into society through me.

So just as I suspected. You do have money to pay back squall, but choose not to.

Unless he's dealing to support a habit. In which case what he really means is that he's a conduit through which has passed $15000 worth of illegal drugs - not that he actually made $15000 from it.

He used to, borrowing cash over here to support it, but as with every other thing he was too incompetent to be a profitable drug dealer become he pilfered his own stash.

To be honest, it is pretty creepy to think about how much money he was asking for to start a "hookah lounge" seeing as that money was probably all going to buying LSD.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 03:44:40 PM

To be honest, it is pretty creepy to think about how much money he was asking for to start a "hookah lounge" seeing as that money was probably all going to buying LSD.

It couldn't *all* have gone into LSD, could it? LSD is so cheap. He'd have enough to last him years. Or maybe months, if he didn't mind causing himself brain damage.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:48:21 PM

It couldn't *all* have gone into LSD, could it? LSD is so cheap. He'd have enough to last him years. Or maybe months, if he didn't mind causing himself brain damage.

I have no idea how much LSD costs, but by the looks of it, he's already consumed enough for brain damage.

surebet

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:19:18 PM

I think you're supposed to cool down for a few days in between hits, otherwise you wind up like dank.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 06:22:45 PM

I made just enough cash from selling on the road to buy a house in Winston Salem for the end of the year, I got exactly what I wanted out of it.  I would flip $1000 of MDMA within three days, I'm sure I could've been a very profitable drug dealer if I my focus was greed.

The hookah lounge was a real idea, not a front for drugs.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Was it a positive idea?

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 06:28:21 PM

Was it a positive idea?

Apparently not, for it did not come true.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 06:42:48 PM

At the time it was dope.  There were no hookah lounges in Winston Salem with over 5 universities.   Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The hookah lounge will exist in heaven, I've imagined it, so it exists, I've connected to that reality, thoughts are real.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:52:34 PM

Winston is my home town dank.  I tripped there many a time.. I'd guess before you were born.  My mom and sis and brother in law live there still.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Whoever said someone should meet me, I'm down, I live in the holly springs area.

surebet

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:10:33 AM

Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

So basicaly you'll never work?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:20:01 AM

Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

I think you're right. He's broken. He certainly doesn't work properly at the moment.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 03:40:40 AM

I'm sure this won't count as proof to many of you, the proof you need is my corpse.  Alas, this is all I can offer you at this time.

I drew this about two years ago, I didn't draw much, but I was able to pull this one off.

You have the choice to believe what I say or continue doubting.  I'm sharing this because I want as many people to believe when my time does come, for the transition will be easier among everyone.

Plus, if you believe in my death, you will believe in the enormous BTC price spike that goes along with it.  It will be after 4/20, now is a good time to buy BTC.

heydank!

you didmt kill yourself ic

COOl

i'm really high... not low!

: Grin

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:26:41 PM

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

The difference being the work I perform creates rather than destroys, it teaches people to become happy.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when they close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

When humans reach a point of singularity, in the near future, the illusion of time will cease and humans will consciously create everything within their mind without channeling negativity to oneself or another point of consciousness (person).

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:51:38 PM

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

The difference being the work I perform creates rather than destroys, it teaches people to become happy.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when thyey close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

When humans reach a point of singularity, in the near future, the illusion of time will cease and humans will consciously create everything within their mind without channeling negativity to oneself or another point of consciousness (person).

Mummy & Daddy must be proud.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:55:21 PM

They will be proud when earth becomes heaven and they can stop grieving and living a cycle of a life.  They will be proud when I ask them how their day was and they tell me good rather than not.

You will be too.

surebet

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:03:15 PM

Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when they close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

Entertaining yourself is not work. You can't drape yourself in libertarian anti-government ideals regarding taxation and personal property but then refuse to adopt personal responsibility and a solid work ethic.

You say the evil government is a leech; what are you? How many handouts have you taken today, how many public services did you use? What are you putting back into the community in exchange?

Oh, right, something something being jesus. Because of course you're the first and only person to trip balls, with cash you stole.

Hurray, another state-funded burnout.

e:

They will be proud when earth becomes heaven and they can stop grieving and living a cycle of a life.  They will be proud when I ask them how their day was and they tell me good rather than not.

You will be too.

Ha! You want to offer a heavenly day to your parents? Actually put on a shirt and tie, go out there and get a job, volunteer or just step out of your delusion for a while.

It must be killing your parents if you act the same way in real life than here.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:17:47 PM

Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when they close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

Entertaining yourself is not work. You can't drape yourself in libertarian anti-government ideals regarding taxation and personal property but then refuse to adopt personal responsibility and a solid work ethic.

You say the evil government is a leech; what are you? How many handouts have you taken today, how many public services did you use? What are you putting back into the community in exchange?
None.  I'm putting back infinite love into society, something I doubt you've experienced (egodeath).  I have helped many people find their souls, that's a more positive impact than helping a parasitic business grow larger, in my opinion.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:30:03 PM

Assuming the first law of thermodynamics is true then the end result of what you are saying is that humankind is more powerful than the Sun.

We cannot over consume our planet if we are as you say the same being as it. We are simply not that powerful. I hope someday, Dank you are able to see the flaws in your logic and think more clearly. There is no reason for you to feel guilty about your impact on the planet. In the same way there is no reason for you to feel superior about your crusade against those you believe are harming it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: