Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chain of Points - Transforming Loyalty Into Rewards - ICO LIVE!!!  (Read 8544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChainOfPoints (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

So I am trying to figure out on which blockchain this service will be running, but cannot find an answer. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Chain of Points is a purpose-built, dedicated blockchain solution. It will be it's own blockchain with customized features. Features will include: DPoS, Ricardian contracts, and others. We have more details in the whitepaper which can be downloed from the site.

Furthermore no timeline for developments. What will be delivered at which stage of this project? Wallets? Apps? And what is the required funding for a succesfull development?

We will be posting more specifics about the project over the next few days. This will include milestones, partnerships and additions to our advisory board.

The pre-sale is capped at 21M POINTS and we expect the demand to be extraordinarily high. Although the final total supply is 100M, those are not premined. After the pre-sale, additional coins will be generated through staking so it will take many years to reach that number.

Any contact with merchants? How will you provide this universal solution between different merchants with different loyalty systems?

Thanks for your answers!

We are in various stages of negotiation with several significant partners. Our team members come from various backgrounds that all contribute to the business objectives of this project, including ties to the loyalty space. We are also in more detailed discussions with some technology providers concerning the specifics of implementing Chain of Points into existing systems.

In addition to the open POINTS blockchain we have other technologies in development. Access to a robust API is of high importance to our efforts related to integration.
ChainOfPoints (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

This indeed is amazing concept targeting the loyalty business.
Will consumers earn CoP POINTS for making purchase through affiliate merchants?Where and how can they redeem these POINTS?

No Merchants will create their own points using our merchant wallet and consumers will be able to get all their loyalty points in any of app of their choosing that supports our blockchain and token.

This reply may have been mistyped, misread or misunderstood.

So...

"No Merchants will create their own points using our merchant wallet and consumers will be able to get all their..."

Was missing a comma.

Why not? Points should be generated freely and transferred to ancestors of ur granny without limitation. Overall, I construe ur tactics and recent replies in this hread as a "fuck-off" type of behavior, this tells me a lot about ur professionalism and sanity.

POINTS are cryptocurrency technology so all of the benefits you describe are completely available.

Using the POINTS system merchants will be able to create their own POINTS using the merchant wallet. These would be optional sub-tokens they can create for their own loyalty program benefits. Merchants can alternatively just issue and redeem POINTS directly. Consumers can use their wallet to send and receive POINTS and any sub-tokens created by specific merchants.

Merchants will have tools made available to them to make the process easy to implement into new and existing systems. The system is open so people have the freedom to use their POINTS how ever they wish.
GGALINff

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

hey what happens to the balance of the 21,000,000 tokens if they go unsold?

$.30 per token is the sale price,  implying 30 mil $ mkt cap if you consider the 100,000,000 potential tokens.  Please tell me how you arrived at this price,  because I think it is way too high.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

$.30 per token is the sale price,  implying 30 mil $ mkt cap if you consider the 100,000,000 potential tokens.  Please tell me how you arrived at this price,  because I think it is way too high.

Agree the cap for a newbie coin makes a little to sense. If u compare ur figures with bitshares cap, u would find the target cap ridiculous to shits. I propose to charge cocky noobs who has recently joined crypto with N quantity of bitcoins before giving their accounts an allowance to create fundraising threads. The money raised this way could be put to good use or stacked up in a forum treasury.
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

another newbie garbage, lol
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

When is the final date for the Ico? I like the concept of creating loyalty incentives for businesses and consumers very interesting
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

How different is this from the Incent loyalty?
What are the features, benefits?
shidan2

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

How different is this from the Incent loyalty?
What are the features, benefits?

It's very different, Incent is a proposed universal token, like BTC, marketed for the loyalty industry.

POINTS is a platform for issuing Ricardian contracts, that get evaluated on-chain. The platform allows merchants to create their own loyalty tokens with terms and conditions, like expiration date, which other loyalty points they are trade-able with, what they can be redeemed for and so forth.

The wallets we are developing and the templates for our specific contracts, both the merchant and consumer wallet, are designed for loyalty points, but the blockchain can be used to develop other products and services on, including financial instruments. 
shidan2

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

Hi, unsold tokens will be reserved for future funding of the project.

Only 30% of the 100M  tokens will be made available, the rest are distributed over a period of many years. So if you purchase tokens, and stake them, you will not be diluted, in fact, your ownership percentage of the total supply of coins will actually grow considerably.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

When is the final date for the Ico? I like the concept of creating loyalty incentives for businesses and consumers very interesting

November 2019. Thats the exact date when the chain of transplants gets traction and u will get a roi but until then u will be deemed a short-sighted bagholding idiot.

Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:39:12 PM

November 2019. Thats the exact date when the chain of transplants gets traction and u will get a roi but until then u will be deemed a short-sighted bagholding idiot.

lol don't mind bagholding if there's a return on investment just depends on how much return on investment 😉 But November 19 thanks for the info
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:25:16 AM

Nice to see the ICO is live now. As I see on this thread, peoples have a good reaction on this project. This project is making good concept with "transforming loyalty into rewards" tagline. I hope the ICO sale will touch the target point and bring this project success.

ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

The project is similar to Incent, but still some difference, I think you are better than Incent because you base on bitcoin, but they base on Waves.
Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:46:26 AM

Nice to see the ICO is live now. As I see on this thread, peoples have a good reaction on this project. This project is making good concept with "transforming loyalty into rewards" tagline. I hope the ICO sale will touch the target point and bring this project success.

i have a doubt it will not reach the target since this coin have good potential and many users i think are into this project including me, i will definitely invest some spare money before the ICO ends

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:50:25 AM

The project is similar to Incent, but still some difference, I think you are better than Incent because you base on bitcoin, but they base on Waves.

I've never heard of Incent. Is it popularly known or is it something that never really surfaced well? Do you have a link from bitcointalk to point me to? The project here is very interesting, so I'd love to check out these other similar ones as well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:53:30 AM

What is the threshold for lowest funding? Is this ICO a refundable one if the threshold won't be reached? No escrow?
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

I've never heard of Incent. Is it popularly known or is it something that never really surfaced well? Do you have a link from bitcointalk to point me to? The project here is very interesting, so I'd love to check out these other similar ones as well.
Check it out for your reference. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.0
But I guess this is better than Incent so I will support this project as well by investing, I hope we it will gather a good amount of investments during the ICO.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:25:50 AM

Any bounty campaign like signcamp or social network camp dev??
shidan2

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

Can you add blog or article writing in your bounties? People use to google first about your company before making investments.. So its good someone will write about you and your company.

This is a great idea we will definitely do this.
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

Hi, unsold tokens will be reserved for future funding of the project.

Only 30% of the 100M  tokens will be made available, the rest are distributed over a period of many years. So if you purchase tokens, and stake them, you will not be diluted, in fact, your ownership percentage of the total supply of coins will actually grow considerably.

Is there any information available on POS rebate / inflation rate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: