Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chain of Points - Transforming Loyalty Into Rewards - ICO LIVE!!!  (Read 8542 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:14:29 AM

In Slack channel @shidan said will be updating tonight,
Still Waiting for updated and next step Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:24:15 AM

Bumping this thread....has anybody been in contact with the team?  Is anybody here still invested?  The project was put on hold but was supposed to restart sometime this month....right?

EDIT:

From slack:

cjmoles [10:22 PM]
Anybody here?  Project being worked on?

shidan [10:24 PM]
Yes and coming along well, we will be sending an update before the month is up
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

Well, that is good to see. Believe they said that the new release day would be in September, so they still have some time to deliver. However, i am looking forward to the update before the end of this month.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

Well, that is good to see. Believe they said that the new release day would be in September, so they still have some time to deliver. However, i am looking forward to the update before the end of this month.

Yes, glad to see that they are taking their time to get this right. I think it was a good move to delay the launch when it became apparent that their plans weren't going as well as anticipated.  This space moves so quickly that a few months can provide an enormous amount of valuable data that can be utilized to optimize the project....measure twice and cut once, right?
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Bumping this thread....has anybody been in contact with the team?  Is anybody here still invested?  The project was put on hold but was supposed to restart sometime this month....right?

EDIT:

From slack:

cjmoles [10:22 PM]
Anybody here?  Project being worked on?

shidan [10:24 PM]
Yes and coming along well, we will be sending an update before the month is up
Seems they are working on it .

8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

Is this project still happening?
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

Received this in an email....so.....looks like something's being done.

"Dear backers and supporters,                                                                                                                 Aug 16 at 11:28 PM

This note is to update you on the Chain of Points blockchain project.

In our last update, sent April 6th, we mentioned that we anticipated that the we would have mainnet and our source-code repositories ready for September. We are still on track for this.

We would like to also inform you that we are exploring a number of cryptocurrency exchanges and will be applying to get the POINTS token listed on Yobit as soon as the blockchain explorer and our initial node is up and running, in the next few weeks. We will be distributing tokens to all purchasers before we list the token, in the case that any exchange accepts our application."

tokenizator

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

Hello guys.

Please kindly advise, what was the outcome of this project token sale? Is the project still alive?

I know some Russian hackers team making similar idea live, they've got a real MVP product. So I'm very interested, what happed with this Chain of Points project?

Was it a scam or what?

Thank you
Loyaltycoin

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:34:44 AM

Hello guys.

Please kindly advise, what was the outcome of this project token sale? Is the project still alive?

I know some Russian hackers team making similar idea live, they've got a real MVP product. So I'm very interested, what happed with this Chain of Points project?

Was it a scam or what?

Thank you

Hi Tokenizator,
What about this Russian team with a live MVP?
in my project, we are also have a live product, running with two brands in switzerland, and I'm therefore very interested in any similar project.

balehubucks

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:22:49 PM by balehubucks

Hello guys.

Was it a scam or what?

Thank you

Hi Tokenizator,
What about this Russian team with a live MVP?
in my project, we are also have a live product, running with two brands in switzerland, and I'm therefore very interested in any similar project.

I am not sure about Switzerland, but we are about to launch an ICO.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

Hello guys.

Was it a scam or what?

Thank you

It was a scam....they took the money and ran ---> Didn't even distribute the worthless tokens.... They tried to play it off  and string us along for months until they finally disappeared altogether.  This was the worst of the worse of all my investments.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

The more the loyalty points the more I need to keep a tab on what is stored where! This looks like a solution- https://medium.com/@RajPhani/loyalty-programs-making-those-points-count-10212587f63c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: