Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275466 times)
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

HUMAN ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

EVERYONE PLEASE SEE QTUM BITCOIN TALK THREAD
IT IS A SCAM
WE NEED TO EDUCATE INVESTORS ABOUT IT AS ICO WILL START FROM TOMORROW :-

http://coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.2680

As a wetrustiee Smiley we need to save investors from these scammers
I think we should focus on WeTrust topic and project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

At the moment BTC and ETH have up trend when this rally will finished we will see huge investment into this project. People are making profit so in last week of this crowdfunding project will be amazing.

@addicto: I think so too - hopefully, the surge flatlines for a week or two and we get more contributors! Regardless of what happens, we will be working hard and giving weekly updates to the community. Appreciate the support.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

At the moment BTC and ETH have up trend when this rally will finished we will see huge investment into this project. People are making profit so in last week of this crowdfunding project will be amazing.

@addicto: I think so too - hopefully, the surge flatlines for a week or two and we get more contributors! Regardless of what happens, we will be working hard and giving weekly updates to the community. Appreciate the support.
I agree. BTW how much is actual bonus? 20% or 15% ?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 05:32:15 PM

HUMAN ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

EVERYONE PLEASE SEE QTUM BITCOIN TALK THREAD
IT IS A SCAM
WE NEED TO EDUCATE INVESTORS ABOUT IT AS ICO WILL START FROM TOMORROW :-

http://coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.2680

As a wetrustiee Smiley we need to save investors from these scammers

There is little you can do, some people will still invest in it. The scam allegation sometimes is subjective, Dash team has been knocked for the instantmine scam see the price today. Once there is possibility of making money some people will speculate on this and invest

So correct.

WeTrustMivsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:03:26 PM

@ParmaBTC: Thank you for your continuos involvement, this is super helpful in getting the word out there. I will count the moderation posts in the coming days, you will see your stakes.
Also, I've updated the first page with all the translations Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║
WeTrustMivsam

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

Apparently I have gone from Hero Member to Sr. Member within the last week, do I continue out the campaign as a hero member or am I able to upgrade my signature to increase stake/wk?

Hey how can reverse system happen here?

from Hero to Sr Member ...LOL Grin Grin

I'm sorry, I did mean I went from a Full Member to a Sr Member, thanks.

@nickhiggins123: Oh, OK, so please change your signature accordingly and I will update it. Thanks!

WeTrustMivsam

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 07:01:25 PM by WeTrustMivsam

Here at WeTrust, we believe that the blockchain can be used for social good. As a demonstration of our commitment to that mission, we recently organized a Trusted Charity Circle (inspired by Trusted Lending Circles) on the WeTrust platform. Here’s how it works:

1. During each week of the Charity Circle, each member will contribute 5 Ether into the pool
2. One member of the group will be selected at random as the winner of the Ether pool each week, with no member winning the pot more than once
3. The recipient of the funds for that week then donates the proceeds to a charity of their choice
4. Over the course of the 5 week period, every week each person ends up contributing 25 Ether to the charity of their choice

The purpose of taking these actions above, is to demonstrate for the first time that the WeTrust Platform is capable of supporting similar use cases where participants collaborate transparently as a group in a financial endeavor, contributes tokens, and receives tokens distributed back to them over time, without the need for a trusted third party. One can imagine all the new ways application developers will use these improved capabilities to build decentralized applications.

We’re very lucky to have some major movers and shakers in the blockchain world generously agreeing to participate in our Trusted Charity Circle. Thank you: Matthew Roszak of Bloq/ Tally Capital, Jeremy Gardner of Blockchain Capital/ Auger, David Johnson of Factom, Emin Gun Sirer of Cornell, and George our co-founder!

Hi There Team,

Just curious to know if you have any Blog Bounties running?

Thanks.

@Deanero: No blog bounty, but if there is something specific that you have written we can take a look and decide. We have a contest for Trusted Lending Circle stories, if you are interested: https://medium.com/wetrust-blog/bounty-promo-tell-us-how-you-would-use-a-trusted-lending-circle-b15365ee19fa#.pze401u30

WeTrustMivsam

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:14:46 PM

@modernbuddha
I am not the official translator. But I have translated your two posts in the German thread. Looks better now  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782898.msg18179992#msg18179992

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782898.msg18180197#msg18180197

@Block_303: Thank you for your initiative Smiley I've added you as a moderator, hope it's OK.

I do not know exactly what a WeTrust-moderator does or what tasks this has but okay, why not  Wink

Good, translated the last post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782898.msg18195310#msg18195310

You can delete the english post in the german thread if you want.

@Block_303: He / She receives 5 stakes for each post they help moderate in the translated threads. So, translating new info (like you did) or answering questions in German would count as moderating. Thanks!!

georgebtalk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

Here at WeTrust, we believe that the blockchain can be used for social good. As a demonstration of our commitment to that mission, we recently organized a Trusted Charity Circle (inspired by Trusted Lending Circles) on the WeTrust platform. Here’s how it works:

1. During each week of the Charity Circle, each member will contribute 5 Ether into the pool
2. One member of the group will be selected at random as the winner of the Ether pool each week, with no member winning the pot more than once
3. The recipient of the funds for that week then donates the proceeds to a charity of their choice
4. Over the course of the 5 week period, every week each person ends up contributing 25 Ether to the charity of their choice

The purpose of taking these actions above, is to demonstrate for the first time that the WeTrust Platform is capable of supporting similar use cases where participants collaborate transparently as a group in a financial endeavor, contributes tokens, and receives tokens distributed back to them over time, without the need for a trusted third party. One can imagine all the new ways application developers will use these improved capabilities to build decentralized applications.

We’re very lucky to have some major movers and shakers in the blockchain world generously agreeing to participate in our Trusted Charity Circle. Thank you: Matthew Roszak of Bloq/ Tally Capital, Jeremy Gardner of Blockchain Capital/ Auger, David Johnson of Factom, Emin Gun Sirer of Cornell, and George our co-founder!

Hi There Team,

Just curious to know if you have any Blog Bounties running?

Thanks.

@Deanero: No blog bounty, but if there is something specific that you are written we can take a look and decide. We have a contest for Trusted Lending Circle stories, if you are interested: https://medium.com/wetrust-blog/bounty-promo-tell-us-how-you-would-use-a-trusted-lending-circle-b15365ee19fa#.pze401u30

@Deanero: if you have any suggestions on blog postings we should write about, feel free to recommend as well. we listen to our community members closely and appreciate your help!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

I thing the ANN title should be changed to the current BTC raised so far, I think it is in the range of 1350+BTC now

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
freedomfighter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

Hi

How is the total BTC for the crowdfunding being calculated? the dashboard shows 1400BTC out of the 6000goal.

However with the latest ETH/BTC move the 63000+ ETH are worth 1650BTC so in fact over 2000BTC were raised based on current value.

This also has an implication on individual investors: i for example contributed a certain BTC number + X amount of ETH when it was worth 0.0142. With ETH now being 0.0260, the actual BTC's that I invested are actually larger based on the above.

Are you going to calculate this, and adjust the final number of TRST based on the rate at the last day of the sale? or how?

In other words: since the donated ETH is in escrow and is going to be converted to BTC, it seems fair that the total amount is adjusted based on the exchange rate at the end of the crowdsale to reach a final BTC figure for the crowdsale, and adjust the ratio for all contributors. 

Thanks
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:47:54 PM

Yea with the rise in value of ethereum they have def raised more than 1350+ btc

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

Hi

How is the total BTC for the crowdfunding being calculated? the dashboard shows 1400BTC out of the 6000goal.

However with the latest ETH/BTC move the 63000+ ETH are worth 1650BTC so in fact over 2000BTC were raised based on current value.

This also has an implication on individual investors: i for example contributed a certain BTC number + X amount of ETH when it was worth 0.0142. With ETH now being 0.0260, the actual BTC's that I invested are actually larger based on the above.

Are you going to calculate this, and adjust the final number of TRST based on the rate at the last day of the sale? or how?

In other words: since the donated ETH is in escrow and is going to be converted to BTC, it seems fair that the total amount is adjusted based on the exchange rate at the end of the crowdsale to reach a final BTC figure for the crowdsale, and adjust the ratio for all contributors. 

Thanks

It was said almost on every page. The value is calculate at the moment you send your Eth. And almost every Eth was collected 1 week ago
freedomfighter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:15:56 PM

Hi

Thanks

It was said almost on every page. The value is calculate at the moment you send your Eth. And almost every Eth was collected 1 week ago

sorry no time to go over 60 pages. I think that this policy should be changed.

Right now it seems as the 500ETh for the early day-1 contributor will be worth almost half the TRST compared to a person contributing today. This should be leveled and adjusted for EVERYBODY in the last day of the crowdfunding. the project actually raised over 2000BTC to date. This should apply also if ETH goes back to 0.014 by that day.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:28:40 AM

My status change ,I m now Sr.Membar not full Member any more.
I chanced signature code.Please change my rank on bounty list for signature.Thank you
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:47:56 AM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
We are community based project that deeply values contributions made by the community. As such, we will dedicate two million Trustcoins (2,000,000 TRST) to be shared amongst bounty participants. This is one of the MOST generous campaigns ever to hit Bitcointalk! Interested? Please refer to the following for a more detailed breakdown!

Bitcointalk Signatures (30%, or 600,000 TRST)
Help us spread the word about WeTrust and you will receive a stake every week! All you need to do is add our official signatures and avatar to your Bitcointalk profile. In order to provide a fair bounty distribution, register with this form: https://goo.gl/forms/EUxIIu1N6GaDVLK93. We will randomly check all our Signature bounty participants a few times a week, to ensure long-time supporters receive an increased stake. You can see list of all confirmed participants here. It’s a list we’re updating regularly.

You need to make at least 15 posts a week in order for bounties to count in that given week. It cannot be spam and removed by moderators, we will be spot checking participants.
- Signature for Jr. Member. and Member: 20 stakes per week.
- Signature for Full member: 50 stakes per week.
- Signature for Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary. 80 stakes per week.

Jr. Member (20 stakes)

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=http://www.wetrust.io/]║WeTrust.io║[/url]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║[/center]

Member (20 stakes)

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=http://www.wetrust.io/]║WeTrust.io║[/url]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.0;all]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/url] ║ [url=http://www.wetrust.io/slack-invite]SLACK[/url] ║ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqy2-2l8Xg&list=PLCL57M28bByVH-HUDxmIg9TW9B6izKqdd&index=3]YOUTUBE[/url] ║ [url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog]BLOG[/url] ║ [url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog]MEDIUM[/url] ║ [url=https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform]TWITTER[/url] ║ [url=https://github.com/WeTrustPlatform]GITHUB[/url] ║ [url=https://www.telegram.me/wetrust_ico]TELEGRAM[/url]
▬▬▬▬[url=http://www.wetrust.io/]║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║[/url]▬▬▬▬[/center]

Full Member (50 stakes)

Code:
[center][url=http://www.wetrust.io/][color=#21baa6][b][color=#ECEDF3]▬[/color][color=#DEE9ED]▬[/color][color=#D0E6E8]▬[/color][color=#C3E2E3]▬[/color][color=#B5DFDE]▬[/color][color=#A8DBD9]▬[/color][color=#9AD8D4]▬[/color][color=#8DD5CF]▬[/color][color=#7FD1C9]▬[/color][color=#72CEC4]▬[/color][color=#64CABF]▬[/color][color=#57C7BA]▬[/color][color=#49C4B5]▬[/color][color=#3CC0B0]▬[/color][color=#2EBDAB]▬[/color]║[font=agency fb]WeTrust.io[/font]║[color=#21BAA6]▬[/color][color=#2EBDAB]▬[/color][color=#3CC0B0]▬[/color][color=#49C4B5]▬[/color][color=#57C7BA]▬[/color][color=#64CBBF]▬[/color][color=#72CEC4]▬[/color][color=#7FD1C9]▬[/color][color=#8DD5CF]▬[/color][color=#9AD8D4]▬[/color][color=#A8DCD9]▬[/color][color=#B5DFDE]▬[/color][color=#C3E2E3]▬[/color][color=#D0E6E8]▬[/color][color=#DEE9ED]▬[/color][/b][/color][/url]
[font=agency fb][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.0;all][color=black]BITCOINTALK THREAD  ║[/url] [font=agency fb][b][url=http://www.wetrust.io/slack-invite][color=black]SLACK  [color=#d94235]║[/color][/url] [font=agency fb][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqy2-2l8Xg&list=PLCL57M28bByVH-HUDxmIg9TW9B6izKqdd&index=3][color=#d94235]YOUTUBE  ║[/url] [url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog][color=#d94235]BLOG  [color=black]║[/color][/color][/url][/b][/font] [url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog][color=#55acee]MEDIUM  ║[/color][/url][/b][/font] [url=https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform][color=#55acee]TWITTER  ║[/color][/url] [font=agency fb][b][url=https://github.com/WeTrustPlatform][color=black]GITHUB  ║[/url] [url=https://www.telegram.me/wetrust_ico][color=black]TELEGRAM[/color][/url][/b][/font]
[url=http://www.wetrust.io/][color=#21baa6][b]▬▬▬▬║[font=agency fb]COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN[/font]║▬▬▬▬[/b][/color][/url][/center]

Sr. Member (80 stakes)

▄▄▄▄▄  
     ▄▄█████████████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
 ███▀                 ▀███▄
███▀   █████████████   ▀███
███    ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ███
███         ███         ███
███▄        ███        ████
▀███▄       ███       ▄███▀
 ▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄▄█████▀
      ▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
WeTrust.io

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.........SLACK..........
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BITCOINTALK THREAD

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BLOG

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MEDIUM

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
.GITHUB.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#21baa6]

▄▄▄▄▄  
     ▄▄█████████████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄▄█████▀
      ▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
[/color][/size][/font][/td]
[td][url=http://www.wetrust.io/][size=30px][color=#21baa6][b][font=Calibri]WeTrust.io[/font][/b][/color][/size][/td]
[td][b][size=10px][color=black]█

█[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=black]
             ▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=http://www.wetrust.io/slack-invite][size=14pt][color=transparent].........[color=black]SLACK[color=transparent]..........[/color][/size][/url]
[size=1pt]██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.0;all][size=11pt][color=black]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#d94235]

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqy2-2l8Xg&list=PLCL57M28bByVH-HUDxmIg9TW9B6izKqdd&index=3][size=14pt][color=transparent].[color=#d94235]YOUTUBE[color=transparent].[/color][/size][/url]
[size=1pt]██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
[url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog][size=11pt][color=#d94235]BLOG[/color][/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#55acee]
                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform][size=14pt][color=transparent].[color=#55acee]TWITTER[color=transparent].[/color][/size][/url]
[size=1pt]██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
[url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog][size=11pt][color=#55acee]MEDIUM[/color][/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=https://github.com/WeTrustPlatform][size=14pt][color=transparent].[color=black]GITHUB[color=transparent].[/color][/size][/url]
[size=1pt]████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
[url=https://www.telegram.me/wetrust_ico][size=11pt][color=black]TELEGRAM[/color][/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]

[/tr][/table][/center]

Hero/ Legendary (80 stakes)

▄▄▄▄▄  
     ▄▄█████████████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄▄█████▀
      ▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
WeTrust.io

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀██████████████████▀▀

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#21baa6]

▄▄▄▄▄  
     ▄▄█████████████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄▄█████▀
      ▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
[td][url=http://www.wetrust.io/][size=30px][color=#21baa6][b][font=Calibri]WeTrust.io[/font][/b][/color][/size][/td]

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=http://www.wetrust.io/slack-invite][size=14pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].........[color=white]SLACK[color=transparent]..........[/color][/glow][/size][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.0;all][size=11pt][color=black]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#d94235]

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqy2-2l8Xg&list=PLCL57M28bByVH-HUDxmIg9TW9B6izKqdd&index=3][size=14pt][glow=#d94235,2,300][color=transparent].[color=white]YOUTUBE[color=transparent].[/color][/glow][/size][/url]
[url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog][size=11pt][color=#d94235]BLOG[/color][/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#55acee]
                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform][size=14pt][glow=#55acee,2,300][color=transparent].[color=white]TWITTER[color=transparent].[/color][/glow][/size][/url]
[url=https://medium.com/wetrust-blog][size=11pt][color=#55acee]MEDIUM[/color][/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=https://github.com/WeTrustPlatform][size=14pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=white]GITHUB[color=transparent].[/color][/glow][/size][/url]
[url=https://www.telegram.me/wetrust_ico][size=11pt][color=black]TELEGRAM[/color][/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]

[/tr][/table][/center]

Translations and Moderation (20%, or 400,000 TRST)
If our BitcoinTalk Thread hasn’t been translated into your language yet, you are welcome to contribute with your own translation and earn a stake in return. Please contact us at: https://goo.gl/forms/KVeZVqVjuFrYFqUh1 to reserve your translation. You will receive additional stakes for each post you get in the thread of your translation.
- Slide Deck: 100 stakes
- Bitcointalk Thread: 100 stakes
- Whitepaper: 1000 stakes
- Moderation: 5 stakes per post in your thread
See the list of confirmed participants here.

Twitter Retweets (20%, or 400,000 TRST)
Never miss any of our updates! Follow us on Twitter for our latest insights and retweet our news to your groups, friends and followers. Register at: https://goo.gl/forms/UxvCUiXjzywOD3a83
Participants are required to make AT LEAST 15 RETWEETS per week to qualify for stakes:
 - 10 stakes for under 300 followers
 - 20 stakes for 301 to 999 followers
 - 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers

- Due to the massive response in sign-ups and retweets, we will be limiting signups to Bitcointalk members with a rank of Jr. Member and above. We will check prior to approving going forward (02/05/2017). Please put in your credentials for us to verify. We will selecting a random sample of individuals to verify that they've completed the required number of tweets. If the count is less than the required amount, the bounty will be void for that week.

Facebook Shares (10%, or 200,000 TRST)
We will be posting all WeTrust Token Sale updates and co-posting every blog post on our Facebook page. Participants are required to make AT LEAST 15 PUBLIC SHARES per week to qualify for stakes. Make sure your FB name matches with what you've used to register on our forms. Register at https://goo.gl/forms/1CIHIHG2Nuvjmx9m2
- Friend count must be greater than 100.
- Friend count of 100 to 1000: 10 stakes.
- Friend count of 1001 to 3000: 25 stakes.
- Friend count of 3000+: 40 stakes.
- WeTrust Facebook Page
- Due to the massive response in sign-ups and FB shares, we will be limiting signups to Bitcointalk members with a rank of Jr. Member and above. We will check prior to approving going forward (02/05/2017). Please put in your credentials for us to verify.

Reserved for future ideas (20%, or 400,000 TRST)

How Bounty Distributions Will Work
Example for the Twitter Bounty
Twitter earns you stakes for retweets. We require that you retweet AT LEAST 15 TIMES per week. We will be taking a random sample (25% of the total participants) and if it is found you did not tweet the required number, your bounty will void for the entire week. Rewards are as follows: 10 stakes for under 300 followers, 20 stakes for under 1000 followers, and 50 stakes for over 1000 followers.

The number of TRST tokens will then be proportionally distributed among everyone participating in Twitter bounties based on their number of stakes. The same logic applies to other bounties.

If you have questions about our bounty campaign, we kindly invite you to join us in our in the Slack chat and ask away!

To be able to receive the bounties, you will need to register an account at wetrust.io. You will be able to redeem your tokens at the end of the crowdsale, so make sure you create your account on our website once the crowdsale starts so we know where to send the bounty tokens. You will be able to create your account on our website very soon, and we will make an announcement when that happens. You will need to this before the crowdsale ends, so that you can receive the awarded TRST after our campaign ends.

Damned! It's so late to find this.
Count me in.
I am also considering to join in the crowdsale.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:58:26 AM

Set up my signature and avatar!

I am yours now, we trust.io!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:19:47 AM

Me too. I am in.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:23:19 AM

Me too. I am in.

I have changed my avatar. But it looks still the old one. I hope it will change soon. Grin
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:28:53 AM

Me too. I am in.

I have changed my avatar. But it looks still the old one. I hope it will change soon. Grin

@xlcus: Thanks for the support!

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: