Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275466 times)
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

Uh Oh, I think it is getting a bit wobbly on trust.
Look at how many people starting to complain, the shift is turning to bear side if you ask me. I hope they can turn it around and find a way to keep it alive, otherwise all these complaints means it will only go down.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

like most scam icos the lst day or days many funds get raised so thedev team cn hoard more coins away from the investors by claiming a much higher turnout than there ever was. trust me i know this for a fact

are you sure ?
what do you think about escrow ? i cant say scam ico's if that project have good escrow :/
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

I'm hearing rumors that wetrust may not drop on polo or bittrex??? What the fuck we trust...You raised 4million dollars, you can't pay polo the 30 btc or bittrex the 15 btc bribe to get it on the proper exchanges to trade? fuck you.... Don't ruin the coin before it's started. Get it on a proper exchange.

is this true
Where did you hear

Don't believe, his words not intended to be a factual statement. They were only rumors!
I think this project will suffer from some fud after the ICO, because it has good potential, and some people lost the earlier stages of bonus, but this methods are known for everyone now.

Looks like FUD is already starting. Maybe he got his "rumours" from one of the trollboxes. 15 BTC to pay bittrex is not even correct.

PIVX has a high volume of trading and still hasn't hit Poloniex. What makes you think TRST will? I wish it hits. But...Let's be pragmatic...
I agree. Everyone wants to get on Poloniex. But not everyone is given...

But the team first need to approach Poloniex for listing, ask and you shall receive. Poloniex can make huge difference in the life of any project listed on the exchange because it is there the big money is
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:27:52 PM

I'm hearing rumors that wetrust may not drop on polo or bittrex??? What the fuck we trust...You raised 4million dollars, you can't pay polo the 30 btc or bittrex the 15 btc bribe to get it on the proper exchanges to trade? fuck you.... Don't ruin the coin before it's started. Get it on a proper exchange.

is this true
Where did you hear

Don't believe, his words not intended to be a factual statement. They were only rumors!
I think this project will suffer from some fud after the ICO, because it has good potential, and some people lost the earlier stages of bonus, but this methods are known for everyone now.

Looks like FUD is already starting. Maybe he got his "rumours" from one of the trollboxes. 15 BTC to pay bittrex is not even correct.

PIVX has a high volume of trading and still hasn't hit Poloniex. What makes you think TRST will? I wish it hits. But...Let's be pragmatic...

But the team first need to approach Poloniex for listing, ask and you shall receive. Poloniex can make huge difference in the life of any project listed on the exchange because it is there the big money is

The team has an aligned interest in this matter, so you do not have to worry about it. Asking Poloniex is pretty easy. The hard thing is taking money off the pockets to support Poloniex listing.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:10:01 PM

is this true
Where did you hear

The team has an aligned interest in this matter, so you do not have to worry about it. Asking Poloniex is pretty easy. The hard thing is taking money off the pockets to support Poloniex listing.
l believe one of the main reason that this ico take place to raise capital to promote the product so it s very likely that sufficient funds allocated. Huh

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:32:01 AM

is this true
Where did you hear

l believe one of the main reason that this ico take place to raise capital to promote the product so it s very likely that sufficient funds allocated. Huh

Guys what are you talking about? Poloniex won't easily list any coins unless they can see very promising volume on other exchanges. That can't even guarantee a listing just like ICONOMI and WAVES. But who knows in the near future they will end up at Poloniex too. Bittrex plus Liqui plus other exchanges like Cryptopia and i'm already very satisfied with it. The product and development performance of the team is what matters most though.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Guys what are you talking about? Poloniex won't easily list any coins unless they can see very promising volume on other exchanges. That can't even guarantee a listing just like ICONOMI and WAVES. But who knows in the near future they will end up at Poloniex too. Bittrex plus Liqui plus other exchanges like Cryptopia and i'm already very satisfied with it. The product and development performance of the team is what matters most though.
[/quote]

liqui and cryptopia has no volume .. http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

why noone on BTCtalk never hope their coin will go out on Bitfinex ?? I never traded there but I see that they are 2nd in daily volume, is there any problem with bitfinex ??
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

ICO isnt finish yet and you see trolls visiting the thread maybe they see a potential in this project
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

Will there be a way to coldwallet these immediately? I don't want to panic sell as I have big long-term faith, if you had a beginners guide to safely storing your longterm investment upon launch, that would be pretty awesome
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

Will there be a way to coldwallet these immediately? I don't want to panic sell as I have big long-term faith, if you had a beginners guide to safely storing your longterm investment upon launch, that would be pretty awesome

It's standard ERC20 token you can keep it store into any ETH wallet where you have your own private key. Myetherwallet is supported wallet to keep it store as cold storage if you are a long term investors and want to take real benefit from this project.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

If u mean 5 days left before crowdsale why some dumbass put 4 million figure in the thread title? Oh let me guess, this means that pre-presale had gathered over 4 mio to make it look like this amount had been achieved before the start of the main crowdfunding round. How many commenters that have been active in this thread for weeks can tell they invested their savings into a pre-presale? Zero, null.

ilst7760

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Last week of  ICO , iex.ec is now facing many problem, so Wetrust  may be the best choice at the moment

What is the problem of iex.ec?
I participate the ICO of wetrust, and also I think I'll participate the ICO iex.ec.
I want to know about iex.ec.
amintek15

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

If u mean 5 days left before crowdsale why some dumbass put 4 million figure in the thread title? Oh let me guess, this means that pre-presale had gathered over 4 mio to make it look like this amount had been achieved before the start of the main crowdfunding round. How many commenters that have been active in this thread for weeks can tell they invested their savings into a pre-presale? Zero, null.

You are totally idiot its 4 days before ICO ends not start.. stop shitting around before reading
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:57:04 PM

liqui and cryptopia has no volume .. http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

why noone on BTCtalk never hope their coin will go out on Bitfinex ?? I never traded there but I see that they are 2nd in daily volume, is there any problem with bitfinex ??

If you look over 72% of Bitfinex trades are Crypto to FIAT (BTC/USD, LTC/USD & ETH/USD)
amintek15

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:14:43 PM

If you look over 72% of Bitfinex trades are Crypto to FIAT (BTC/USD, LTC/USD & ETH/USD)

okk I see now thanks for info Smiley
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:04:12 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 08:09:32 PM by synthgauge

Finex and polo are moved by different forces. Finex volume could be faked to some extent but legit moderate-sized trades are also happening there in large quantities. Polo have been twisting their volume on purpose for months just like okcoin bots have been doing, to create an impression that the real energizer is a mighty real-world demand. Which is untrue. If u try observing high-volume price action on poloniex for 50-100 hours in a row, I mean if u are always there, u will notice very funny stereotyped patterns of bots behavior. Proving 90% of buys and sells are fictional.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

only the remaining 3 days. Well, wetrust really going to be successful, and I think, in the remainder of this time, it would be many people who will invest in wetrust. I think this will not be inferior to the previous ico ever successful.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:07:33 PM

[/quote]

Bitfinex does not add many coins that have a large daily turnover because it positions itself as platform for top coins. Perhaps they do not want to overload the servers and do not face the problems that Poloniex has with peak loads.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:17:26 PM

only the remaining 3 days. Well, wetrust really going to be successful, and I think, in the remainder of this time, it would be many people who will invest in wetrust. I think this will not be inferior to the previous ico ever successful.
I hope to see We trust reaches $5 m, but logically the people who missed the bonus will not invest now, anyway everyone has a special plan to get more coins, this is good project and holding or gaining additional Trust coins will not hurt. I am looking to buy it from exchanges when it is listed, not now.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 08:25:44 PM

I hope to see We trust reaches $5 m, but logically the people who missed the bonus will not invest now, anyway everyone has a special plan to get more coins, this is good project and holding or gaining additional Trust coins will not hurt. I am looking to buy it from exchanges when it is listed, not now.

Are u lost or what. If u trust wetrust its ur choice but stop ruining this space for everyone else who hates crowdfunding. I know people that spent time and money on tracking down serial crowdfunders and punishing them both physically and mentally. When I harm someones health especially if its health of an ico dude my body sings solemn songs.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: