Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275465 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

Boom, I need more TRST

A lot of up for sale you can grab how many you want it's nice to see still we have strong believers in community who want to buy more and more. I have some into my hardware and I have plan to hodl this for few more years. The team has good spirit and their approach is looking nice this time they are working for a noble cause and this platform will give new energy to this ecosystem.
You can buy but you cannot accumulate a lot of this tokens because only few are dumping their TRST tokens.
As of this writing, the 24 volume is $61,002 USD , that is a small figure considering we were able to over $1 million daily volume when we were trading at bittrex.

I think many are dumping this coin, at least they dumped when wetrust got delisted from bittrex as I've bought a good pile of them. As for the volume I don't care about it, because I don't want to sell, yet.. I'll sell when the price will make me a nice profit, but then the volume will be higher.
But many are still holding because they have no choice as there is a little trading volume and the price is very cheap.
It's like making a suicide, if they dump now they'll never get a good return. The ATH was 1.27 dollars but the current price is only $0.021, big loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

"world’s first charitable crypto donation app"

I think it is only now that the main mission of the flagship is totally clear. Helping others. Hopefully, after launch, this app will partner with large, well-known organizations. We need big companies adopting cryptocurrencies. And, above all, that people benefit from it.

Yes, I also have this opinion and I see that this project has a really big and really useful mission, which is always needed all over the world, for different people and situations. The team already has good partners and I am sure that in the near future this list of well-known partners will only grow, I believe that the team understands this very well.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Their previous product Rosca is also being used at limited level in Vietnam if I remember well on that market was main focus. Since loaning and borrowing is bit complicated and need more time to establish business shifting on charity is turning point for We Trust. This is a big industry where lot of settlers and collectors of donations are working and generating revenue from their services. This really gives hope that we will be back on good price again.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Boom, I need more TRST

A lot of up for sale you can grab how many you want it's nice to see still we have strong believers in community who want to buy more and more. I have some into my hardware and I have plan to hodl this for few more years. The team has good spirit and their approach is looking nice this time they are working for a noble cause and this platform will give new energy to this ecosystem.
You can buy but you cannot accumulate a lot of this tokens because only few are dumping their TRST tokens.
As of this writing, the 24 volume is $61,002 USD , that is a small figure considering we were able to over $1 million daily volume when we were trading at bittrex.

I think many are dumping this coin, at least they dumped when wetrust got delisted from bittrex as I've bought a good pile of them. As for the volume I don't care about it, because I don't want to sell, yet.. I'll sell when the price will make me a nice profit, but then the volume will be higher.
But many are still holding because they have no choice as there is a little trading volume and the price is very cheap.
It's like making a suicide, if they dump now they'll never get a good return. The ATH was 1.27 dollars but the current price is only $0.021, big loss.
Same. I hold it in a year. And I dont have any hopes to return some money. I don't understand what happens but it's the most unsuccessful investment. From such bottom project will restore unpredictable time
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

l ve also lost few btc on this useless project with useless dev,l also believe that the dev behind this project lost their credibility in crypto ecosystem.
SHAME.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

l ve also lost few btc on this useless project with useless dev,l also believe that the dev behind this project lost their credibility in crypto ecosystem.
SHAME.

almost all the alt projects are now facing d-listing and lack of interest & value . but i guess its a cycle and it will come up
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

Boom, I need more TRST

Same. I hold it in a year. And I dont have any hopes to return some money. I don't understand what happens but it's the most unsuccessful investment. From such bottom project will restore unpredictable time

unfortunately I have to agree, it's really a pity that such an interesting project from the very beginning, so now I lost all interest to myself and it will be very difficult now to return it, and maybe it is not possible. Although it is certainly nice to see that the team continues to work and especially recently it has become noticeable.
Of course, there is very little hope for anything good, but it does exist.
andersen1111

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Boom, I need more TRST

unfortunately I have to agree, it's really a pity that such an interesting project from the very beginning, so now I lost all interest to myself and it will be very difficult now to return it, and maybe it is not possible. Although it is certainly nice to see that the team continues to work and especially recently it has become noticeable.
Of course, there is very little hope for anything good, but it does exist.

WE TRUST an excellent team that goes to its goal, I think that soon we will see the results of this work
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

believe people can not I life taught me, even close friends betrayed and deceived

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

believe people can not I life taught me, even close friends betrayed and deceived

So you are part of the dev team? What is the reason to make advise in this topic it is hard for me to understand your point of view.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

If anyone will be in SF, come see us at the Blockchain for Good Summit!
The official blockchain for social impact summit presented by Serendipia during the SF blockchain week.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-for-social-impact-summit-tickets-47502026841

Confirmed sponsors: WeTrust, Consensys, Dispatch Labs
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Soory guys, is this project dead or some roadmap still in work?

at least good that exodus eden supports it

malcovi2

Activity: 1232
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

They are still working but it lacks support in the crypto-community hence low trading volume.

andersen1111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

They are still working but it lacks support in the crypto-community hence low trading volume.

everything is good with the project, the team is following the roadmap and the community supports it, the token is being traded normally and will be the cornerstone of the project eco system
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

After delisting from Bittrex that is in struggling situation to get recover that is the big reason why positive news are not helping. Dev are busy to improve this platform and adding unique features so that it just timely matter in long run this will survive and will get more strong support.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

One difference is visible this time after the completion of Spring charity platform they are much more active in promotion and marketing it by attending various events. I also am here from the first day and didn't saw this kind of efforts to push the Rosca. They know better what are they doing but everything they do is for the success and betterment of project to make it adoptable in this area widely.
andersen1111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

One difference is visible this time after the completion of Spring charity platform they are much more active in promotion and marketing it by attending various events. I also am here from the first day and didn't saw this kind of efforts to push the Rosca. They know better what are they doing but everything they do is for the success and betterment of project to make it adoptable in this area widely.

upgrade of ethereum was scheduled for October 14, respectively, by the end of the year everything will be implemented and will work. If you pay attention after growth eth, token trst also growth, in my opinion the etherium will grow by the end of the year by 100% respectively and the trust will grow
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Interesting to buy more current style of pressure is similar to big whales. After few months this product will be functional and price will go to the moon. its better to invest on this project to earn more profit and rewards.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Always good to focus on charity platform, and as you suggested, I totally agree that promotions should be implemented a little bit more, and on wider aspect.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

upgrade of ethereum was scheduled for October 14, respectively, by the end of the year everything will be implemented and will work. If you pay attention after growth eth, token trst also growth, in my opinion the etherium will grow by the end of the year by 100% respectively and the trust will grow

I also want to believe in this, of course, and I hope that this will happen, and maybe even better than we think, in general, the project is definitely worthy of attention and the team can see that they really want to make this project for the whole world for many years. and this is very important. So we stock up on patience.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: