Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275464 times)
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:45:15 PM

We trust is good example to understand having good product isn't enough unless you don't have user base for that to use. They didn't show any effort to increase user base by allowing people from different regions to access the token having tokens on region exchanges. Now price have increased in comparison to few months ago but volume isn't at all. Which means any gain can be vanished easily.

I think they need more marketing/exposure to their products.

Binance DEX is going to be released this month. I feel that (imo) WeTrust is leaning more towards decentralized exchanges so it would be nice to see them listed on there.
I'm not sure with the fee but I think it's possible for this to get listed in Binance DEX, however, I'm concern about the volume
since this DEX is still in the launching stage. Let's see how the market respond.. Smiley

Check out this campaign I found with WeTrust's CryptoUnlocked: https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-wetrust-trst-be-listed-on-binance-for-trading-in-any-trading-pair-before-june-30th-2019-xF9Bxyh66Q

"Will WeTrust (TRST) be listed on Binance for trading in any trading pair before June 30th, 2019?"

Maybe this will give Binance an incentive to list TRST. If we get enough people enough people involved, we can donate enough to get TRST listed on the exchange  Wink

If we're unable to, then all funds can be reclaimed by senders.
It has not been published on binance or we trust so there is a high chance that it is not real news, I mean the news might be fake. It should be confirmed via binance or we trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamcryptoman

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:22:42 PM

We trust is good example to understand having good product isn't enough unless you don't have user base for that to use. They didn't show any effort to increase user base by allowing people from different regions to access the token having tokens on region exchanges. Now price have increased in comparison to few months ago but volume isn't at all. Which means any gain can be vanished easily.

I think they need more marketing/exposure to their products.

Binance DEX is going to be released this month. I feel that (imo) WeTrust is leaning more towards decentralized exchanges so it would be nice to see them listed on there.
I'm not sure with the fee but I think it's possible for this to get listed in Binance DEX, however, I'm concern about the volume
since this DEX is still in the launching stage. Let's see how the market respond.. Smiley

Check out this campaign I found with WeTrust's CryptoUnlocked: https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-wetrust-trst-be-listed-on-binance-for-trading-in-any-trading-pair-before-june-30th-2019-xF9Bxyh66Q

"Will WeTrust (TRST) be listed on Binance for trading in any trading pair before June 30th, 2019?"

Maybe this will give Binance an incentive to list TRST. If we get enough people enough people involved, we can donate enough to get TRST listed on the exchange  Wink

If we're unable to, then all funds can be reclaimed by senders.
It has not been published on binance or we trust so there is a high chance that it is not real news, I mean the news might be fake. It should be confirmed via binance or we trust.

I'm confused. It's a campaign made by a WeTrust community member to attempt to get enough people to donate the campaign. It's not an actual confirmed listing on an exchange or anything. Just a fun campaign to get the community a little more active and potentially get TRST listed.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:46:06 PM

Waiting for more information about this project on the internet and social media! Success!! Smiley
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:56:44 AM

I think so because there was a donation stated in the link provided, it's kinda shady to me and this project is I think not yet ready to gamble in big exchanges. Not all listed in big exchanges are successful, but there is a listing fee that they have to pay.
We don't know their plans yet but holding this coin for a long time ago might frustrate us a bit, that's normal I guess.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:04:21 AM

I think so because there was a donation stated in the link provided, it's kinda shady to me and this project is I think not yet ready to gamble in big exchanges. Not all listed in big exchanges are successful, but there is a listing fee that they have to pay.
We don't know their plans yet but holding this coin for a long time ago might frustrate us a bit, that's normal I guess.
Well did you mean frustration is normal in this wetrust?. I'm frustated in holding this one years back and that's because i havent read any development update and what's going on in this project for a long time. News can be fake and we don't know how reliable it was. If there is a news wetrust social media accounts should be the first to post it.
To the point

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:43:35 AM

Waiting for more information about this project on the internet and social media! Success!! Smiley

Your going to be waiting fucking  ages. Hoang  has left the company, Eli was fired. And now there desperate to not indulge the community.  I do agree that it's not up to the community  to pump.out the bullshit  from Patrick son.
This token is dead. You can't even buy $300 if you tried.

Let alone sell $300 .
iamcryptoman

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:41:28 PM

Your going to be waiting fucking  ages. Hoang  has left the company, Eli was fired. And now there desperate to not indulge the community.  I do agree that it's not up to the community  to pump.out the bullshit  from Patrick son.

Let alone sell $300 .

What are you even saying lol? I'm pretty sure Hoang has not left and Eli was never an official team member. He was a volunteer for the telegram group. Please don't make stuff up unless you have credible sources to back it up.
dotuan

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:53:30 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 10:00:12 PM by dotuan

Hoang is still active on Wetrust's telegram. Haha
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:53:12 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 07:15:54 PM by Laskoo

Let alone sell $300 .

EDIT: I mistake this coin for another one. Sorry!
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:10:05 PM

Let alone sell $300 .

I see a daily volume of more than $1.2M so I think you can easily buy/sell some coins. Evan more than you are suggesting. Trolling?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets

Where you see that more than $1.2M daily volume I just checked it is still pretty low. If there is any other source than please share with us I hope this will help other people to let know.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:14:40 PM

Let alone sell $300 .

I see a daily volume of more than $1.2M so I think you can easily buy/sell some coins. Evan more than you are suggesting. Trolling?

Where you see that more than $1.2M daily volume I just checked it is still pretty low. If there is any other source than please share with us I hope this will help other people to let know.

I mistake this coin for another one. Sorry, my bad as I had few windows opened with my bag coins!
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:08:58 AM

Let alone sell $300 .

I mistake this coin for another one. Sorry, my bad as I had few windows opened with my bag coins!

Only $5,723 USD  daily volume currently, and we don't even know if that is the real volume because hitbtc is one of the exchange that are accused of wash trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Jijikos

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:51:51 PM

Is this real ?
  https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-wetrust-trst-be-listed-on-binance-for-trading-in-any-trading-pair-before-june-30th-2019-xF9Bxyh66Q
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

Let alone sell $300 .

Only $5,723 USD  daily volume currently, and we don't even know if that is the real volume because hitbtc is one of the exchange that are accused of wash trading.
Based on Your message, I would like to know on what other exchanges the coin is traded?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
dotuan

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:29:13 PM

Your going to be waiting fucking  ages. Hoang  has left the company, Eli was fired. And now there desperate to not indulge the community.  I do agree that it's not up to the community  to pump.out the bullshit  from Patrick son.

Let alone sell $300 .

Based on Your message, I would like to know on what other exchanges the coin is traded?

modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:17:28 PM

WeTrust's CryptoUnlocked Bounty
Earn 0.25 ETH, details below!

What
By leveraging the decentralized oracle powers of Augur, CryptoUnlocked allows for crowdfunding pools to be awarded to developers or organizations according to the outcome of real-world events. It is a fundraising platform that enables accountability to be built-in to the grant making and funding of public goods/ non-profit/ open source initiatives.

Conditional contribution, or the ability to fund aspirational goals with the condition of being refunded if the goal is not met, is a vital missing piece in the puzzle of funding for a diverse array of projects.

We are looking for passionate campaign creators to create campaigns and market them to their friends, family, online communities. The goal of this exercise is to demonstrate the power of conditional, milestone based fundraising and the power of CryptoUnlocked.

Requirements
-- Create a CryptoUnlocked Campaign on our website (https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/). If you are unsure about how to create a campaign, we've create a tutorial video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkRCNKV-eI. If you have further questions, you can contact us on support@wetrust.io.

-- Market your CryptoUnlocked Campaign to your family, friends, social circles, etc.

-- Collect at least $200 towards your designated cause. Note the cause/ organization must be one on Spring. You are not eligible for the bounty if you select an unverified ETH address.

Definition of Done
-- URL of the CryptoUnlocked Campaign that has successfully resolved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
Jijikos

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:20:45 AM

Amr 28 days : https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-wetrust-trst-be-listed-on-binance-for-trading-in-any-trading-pair-before-june-30th-2019-xF9Bxyh66Q  , I’m prety sure that this will be a successuful project and this token will exploud .
All goods !
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:57:58 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 11:33:08 AM by starkovblue

Let alone sell $300 .

Only $5,723 USD  daily volume currently, and we don't even know if that is the real volume because hitbtc is one of the exchange that are accused of wash trading.

Normal shitkcoin we have seen a lot on the forum and nothing unusual seems to me.
Without good exchanges you can not invest here.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:55:41 PM

It's dead now. Nobody buy.

You sold us your tokens at $0.6. After 2 years I don't know what to do with them. What is it if not scam?
If it cant list on any exchange then it has no value. I think before listing on any exchange you can consider your coin/token as valueless. I think they may list on exchange while price of BTC will increase like 2017.

Chances are very smart to get listed on any big exchange some of them already delist it. Let's see how it will get succeed to make comeback even this idea is still very promising and the team is working to implement this into real life use case. Although it is risky investment but reward will be more higher if this could survive.
If it can implement on real life then it might be useful and team may invest money to list on exchange otherwise the team may abandon the project.

Exchange listings are expensive and sometimes it is not reasonable to use a lot of resources just to get listed.
Yes, but without listing on exchange there is no benefit for the supporters as well as investors. So it is must to list on exchange or it will be automatically abandoned.

It depends, doesn't it? Imagine your project has a million dollars and the listing costs 800k, would you say the listing makes more sense or development makes more sense?
Okay lets say on the contrary that you have a coin which price is 200000000000000$ but if you can't sell that coin then what will be the value of the coin to you or  others?

I wonder where you got the price for that coin from if it's actually not possible to sell it at all?
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:00:44 AM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: