Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2130

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:53:48 PM

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

But when America gets involved, she's just "collateral damage" and won't be going to school tomorrow.

I'm sorry, you can't impose freedom on others by force. They need to find it for themselves. Then you can support them when they come to it. The whole thing is being driven by American political and economical agendas and not "for freedom".

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:56:30 PM

In before ban on pressure cookers.

Ban assault pressure cookers!

(Amusingly enough, when I was searching for the image for this, I found it in another place where someone had thought of the same thing)
Yeah, those things should be banned. Look at that thing it's tactical black! Way to scary to be allowed. Of course if it's a wood grain hunting cooker that's fine. We should always make an exception for guns and pressure cookers if they are for killing unwitting animals.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:58:11 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 05:28:02 PM by meowmeowbrowncow

And why muslims need democracy if they don't want it?

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

It's not about democracy, it's about personal freedom to decide your life and how you live it (including the society you chose to be a part of) versus having someone else force their decision on you. There really are only two types of people in the world: those who wish to be free to make their own choices, and those who wish to force their choices on others. If you want to call it democracy or totalitarianism, that's fine too.

Well, such a touchy and complicated topic.

But, I have to agree that fundamentalist Islam's sexism is only one degree removed from Nazi Germany's xenophobia.  
edit:  (not root cause, but it's brutal effects and societal tone.)

Not to mention that UAE's judicial system, and likely similar in other muslim nations, charges M.D.'s with murder when patient complications arise leading to death (New York Times).
edit:  M.D.'s convicted in absentia based on hear-say evidence.  I would not call that a judicial judicial system.  If one questions whether this happens all over the world - please inform yourself and read the NYT article.  kk, thx.

Yeah,.... the middle east is not on my list of vacation destinations.

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:04:55 PM

Not to mention that UAE's judicial system, and likely similar in other muslim nations, charges M.D.'s with murder when patient complications arise leading to death (New York Times).
Exactly the same happened in USSR and some successor states. I think in USA there also is police investigation if patient dies in questionable circumstances.
But, I have to agree that fundamentalist Islam's sexism is only one degree removed from Nazi Germany's xenophobia.
You are comparing apples with oranges. Or Apples with PC. Islamic traditions have religious roots. Nazism is based in science.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:20:13 PM

Any proof for this?

Six decades of living under the American government and watching how they operate.

You're familiar with the Gulf of Tonkin incident?
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:26:10 PM

Any proof for this?

Six decades of living under the American government and watching how they operate.

I know about operation northwoods too. But the track record of us government does not prove that this Boston incident was false flag operation too. It actually speaks against the false flag because the government are reluctant to point a finger to somebody they want to. Like it happened in previous incidents.

Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:30:56 PM

You are comparing apples with oranges. Or Apples with PC. Islamic traditions have religious roots. Nazism is based in science.

It really doesn't matter the roots. To an individualist, it all looks the same. Of course, that doesn't mean you just go charging in. If a man beats his wife and children, you don't firebomb his house. But that's not really the reason America went charging in. It doesn't care about the people of other countries. It doesn't care about democracy. (and by "it", I mean the government, of course). There are some evil, greedy people at work. I'm not thinking "grand conspiracy" though. I think it is much more mundane than that.

Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:32:23 PM

I know about operation northwoods too. But the track record of us government does not prove that this Boston incident was false flag operation too. It actually speaks against the false flag because the government are reluctant to point a finger to somebody they want to. Like it happened in previous incidents.

They're letting the media do that for them. The ricin letters are part of the operation. This is quite clearly another ramp-up of the surveillance state.
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:33:13 PM

Nazism is based in science.

Not to be unkind but this is the dumbest thing I've seen on the net in the past month.
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:33:46 PM

Any proof for this?

:: dons tinfoil hat ::

it's possible that there are factions within the military and government that don't want what everyone else in those institutions want.  their goal is likely a police state for their own profit.  i'm sure there is some kind of government contract that gets renewed because of this event and the ricin mail event.  'increased security' will be the new mantra and rights will get squeezed.

:: removes tinfoil hat for increased mental stability ::

Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:35:43 PM

Nazism is based in science.

Not to be unkind but this is the dumbest thing I've seen on the net in the past month.

It is suspiciously quiet. Other than the "foreign looking type" in the hospital which has now been dismissed, we aren't hearing about surveillance footage and the like. No "persons of interest". No "Did you see a man with an orange backpack" type stuff. Though it's possible I've just missed it.

Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:48:19 PM

It is suspiciously quiet. Other than the "foreign looking type" in the hospital which has now been dismissed, we aren't hearing about surveillance footage and the like. No "persons of interest". No "Did you see a man with an orange backpack" type stuff. Though it's possible I've just missed it.

My signal is if an event is a multiday media circus, there's some kind of coordinated  conditioning/propaganda at work. If it gets barely a mention or is quashed, it's an indie job.
Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:07:41 PM

Co-worker has just told me someone was arrested. A "dark skinned man". No other confirmation as yet.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:10:46 PM

Co-worker has just told me someone was arrested. A "dark skinned man". No other confirmation as yet.
He probably robbed cash register at KFC. It is now like in soviet Russia. Police chronicles - voluntary confession a.k.a find someone to blame by any means.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:34:04 PM

they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.

You're correct. It's not a secret. We all know they did it.

[citation needed]
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:37:22 PM

[citation needed]

Another drill gone bad, like some other famous ones in the past 12 years or so.

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

"We are just so thankful right now," Stevenson said.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:42:40 PM

But when America gets involved, she's just "collateral damage" and won't be going to school tomorrow.

I'm sorry, you can't impose freedom on others by force. They need to find it for themselves. Then you can support them when they come to it. The whole thing is being driven by American political and economical agendas and not "for freedom".

I'm not defending reckless military expeditions and collateral damage, but conservative religious fuckfaces and bigot extremists who try to push their views on others through force need to be shot in the face (present company included), regardless of who does it or what their holy/nationalist belief is. Problem is, in the areas where they are thoroughly entrenched (Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan) they are the ones with the guns, and the people who may not want them there can't even say so ,out of fear of being stoned for being heretics. It's basically what Europe went through with the Dark Ages, and what USSR went through during the Russian Revolution and Stalin's purges. So, yeah, collateral damage sucks, and I would love if America only relied on small strike-teams of snipers going in and killing any one of those fucks (in the face, mind you), but, seriously, fuck those guys. I even don't care that they think it's their religious freedom or whatever. You oppress, you should get fucked.
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:44:22 PM

You oppress, you should get fucked.

Let's start here in the US first and then worry about the rest of the world afterwards.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:50:03 PM

They need to find it for themselves. Then you can support them when they come to it.

Oh yeah, and, despite Iraq being a huge clusterfuck, started based on bs and lies, and is something I was absolutely against, the people in Iraq did actually want USA's help to get them some "freedoms." They just weren't expecting that USA would be so godamn incompetent about it. (Source - multiple interviews before and during the run-up to the war, where Iraqi citizens, on promise of anonymity, were complaining that things suck and were asking when are we going to come in to take Sadam out). I do agree that, even if all the USA did want to do is give Iraq freedomz, it may not actually have been their fight to stick their noses into... Maybe libertarians should start a mercenary-type charity where they could raise funds for a private elite team of ex-Navy Seals to go around and fuck assholes all up.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:54:01 PM

The roots are conservatism. One is religious, one is racist/nationalistic. USSR's brand of evil was all conservatism, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: