Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 10:25:57 AM

Looks like they got one of these guys: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?_r=0

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 12:10:35 PM

Interesting.
Watertown Shootout With Boston Marathon Suspect CAUGHT ON TAPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtDVoXsuEw
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 02:51:52 PM

Huh, weird. Didn't think USA had any issues with Chechnya.
BIGMERVE

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 06:10:52 PM

We don't.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 08:36:12 PM

Interesting.

Has anybody attempted to count how many shots were fired? I'm curious as to many bullets hit the suspect compared to how many will be reported hit him after a thorough investigation.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 08:42:56 AM

A tad behind, hence not sure if this was discussed, but did they really close down the entire city of Boston in the hunt for some kid? Could they have used this event to test out what they could and could not do in the future during Martial Law?
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:26:45 AM

A tad behind, hence not sure if this was discussed, but did they really close down the entire city of Boston in the hunt for some kid? Could they have used this event to test out what they could and could not do in the future during Martial Law?

Bring in the drones!
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:36:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 01:53:44 PM by pekv2

Interesting.

Has anybody attempted to count how many shots were fired? I'm curious as to many bullets hit the suspect compared to how many will be reported hit him after a thorough investigation.

I did not, didn't have time to calculate when I posted this.

Yup, they sure did. And you know what, I was thinking the exact same thing, "was it a test" to see if citizens would hide in their homes with there tails between their legs and to depend on leo's, and they did! Now because the idiot citizens applauding the LEO's like they saved the world, LEO's now know or think we still need them. Complete dumbass boston people. This imo, test flew right over the citizens heads, they are so blind, *facepalm*. Business's closed, I could not believe what the people did to us for the near future of martial law. [Lock your doors, stay inside, be scared, don't come out, you will die if you come out, omg omg omg, lets freak out]. Phinnaeus Gagehas is spot on with was it a test for future of martial law.

All the leo's didn't do shit to catch them, it was the video tapes of business's. Without us, they would have never found out who they were. imo, still a government job. But they knew who did it, government ain't stupid, they covered their tracks up.

Edit:
Quite frankly, I am disgusted with the boston people.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:59:01 PM

Yup, they sure did. And you know what, I was thinking the exact same thing, "was it a test" to see if citizens would hide in their homes with there tails between their legs and to depend on leo's, and they did!

My thoughts, too.

Edit:

I'm disgusted most of my fellow citizens all over this country. The biggest collection of morons in history.
MikeH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:54:08 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 04:04:48 PM by MikeH

Hope we can discuss this stuff here, I was banned from another forum because 'conspiracy theories' aren't allowed. :/

Anyway, here's a vid talking about the Craft International guys who were photographed right near where the bomb went off - one of them is seen without his backpack later on.

I also found a hi-res version of the pic of one of the suspects leaving the area, zoomed in and I'm pretty sure the area behind his elbow has been photoshopped (ie. where a backpack would have been).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJudU1RIX2k

Oh and I have a question about this pic of his brothers dead body - this is supposed to have been taken in Beth Israel Hospital, now do you still use wood in your emergency rooms or morgues? (under his neck & shoulders) seems kind of 3rd world / Iraqi to me and the nose and ears don't seem to be a good match when compared to other pics of him.

http://static.prisonplanet.com/slideshow/200413bomber_body.jpg

The naked guy who was taken alive seems a better match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hkr4mEIKPe0
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:22:24 PM

Hope we can discuss this stuff here, I was banned from another forum because 'conspiracy theories' aren't allowed. :/
Don't worry, we don't ban tinfoil hatters.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Mouser

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:43:19 PM

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

Boston false flag.

Two innocent young patsies.

"Show us the evidence." Aunt to the accused

Smoke bomb, actors, fake blood, amputees.

100% MSM bullshit from A to Z.

MikeH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 06:19:00 PM

wow, that page is new to me..

I think the patsies are ok too btw, along with the 8 year old and the 26 sandy hookers.

all just to pass new laws, first gun control, now black powder - insane.
BIGMERVE

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 03:11:48 AM

Anyway, here's a vid talking about the Craft International guys who were photographed right near where the bomb went off - one of them is seen without his backpack later on.

I also found a hi-res version of the pic of one of the suspects leaving the area, zoomed in and I'm pretty sure the area behind his elbow has been photoshopped (ie. where a backpack would have been).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJudU1RIX2k

Oh and I have a question about this pic of his brothers dead body - this is supposed to have been taken in Beth Israel Hospital, now do you still use wood in your emergency rooms or morgues? (under his neck & shoulders) seems kind of 3rd world / Iraqi to me and the nose and ears don't seem to be a good match when compared to other pics of him.

http://static.prisonplanet.com/slideshow/200413bomber_body.jpg

The naked guy who was taken alive seems a better match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hkr4mEIKPe0

This article is saying that the picture was not taken inside the hospital. http://www.mediaite.com/online/alleged-photo-of-bombing-suspects-corpse-leaks-online-warning-graphic-image/

I don't know how to explain the wood. My best guess would be that the picture is not of the bomber but someone else in a third world country. I read somewhere that they said suspect #1 had so many bullets holes in him it would be impossible for police to count them all. In this supposed picture you can only see a couple of bullet holes. 

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 04:17:09 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 04:48:23 AM by myrkul

No, no, no... you're supposed to tell us to go to Somalia.

EDIT: I'm not psychic, the man-child deleted the post I was responding to, and reposted after me.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:22:20 AM

The biggest collection of morons in history.
let me finish your sentence...

"believe this was a false flag op."  hey sev, why you still here if you hate this place so much?  I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year...

and as a non American we should care about your opinion because?
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:24:40 AM

The biggest collection of morons in history.
let me finish your sentence...

"believe this was a false flag op."  hey sev, why you still here if you hate this place so much?  I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year...

and as a non American we I should care about your opinion because?

There is no we.  There's only you.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:26:00 AM

yes you are right... your opinion lacks value too but at least you are an American and your vote might actually mean something... as misguided and naive as it is.

and mike, feel free to move on down to mexico if you dont like it here I hear those Mexican cartels love girly men.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:28:47 AM

yes you are right... your opinion lacks value too but at least you are an American and your vote might actually mean something... as misguided and naive as it is.

and mike, feel free to move on down to mexico if you dont like it here.

Uh huh.

Feel free to prove me wrong here.

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:22:17 AM

Let me see if I understand all this then, you conspiracy theorists:

These two brothers, with the help of the community, were identified as suspects. Conveniently, it turned out for the nefarious forces which planned this conspiracy, that upon attempting their capture, they were loaded with firepower and pipe-bombs. Is that how it goes?

Oh wait - you guys are saying the whole firefight was staged. All those police officers are in on it? And the guys on the other end of the firefight were actors! Or not? And what of the actual situation regarding the brothers?

Please enlighten me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: