Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:33:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 05:23:46 PM

And you know the name of the man who has the largest penis in the world because? 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:49:20 PM

Furthermore, MikeH,

Those two women don't look alike at all. I don't even know what point you're trying to convey here. And smoke dissipates. It's a cloud, and then two minutes later, it isn't.

But if you really do like examining photos looking for clues, then get a job with an intelligence agency. You can get paid for it. However, practice your skills, because everything you've thus far pointed out is not suspicious.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:51:09 PM

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:01:16 AM

MikeH,
You're a conspiracy theorist in search of a conspiracy. Happy hunting. I know it must be fun for you, but it is surely an unproductive activity. You can always find odd stuff in just about any situation because you don't understand the complete context. As an example, a red flag might appear to be the media erasing gore from the sidewalk, unless you have a larger context, in which case you can simply see that it was a flag being dragged away. Of course, the conspiracy theorist will then find something nefarious in a flag being dragged away. But in an even larger context, you'd probably be able to see that it was probably just hooked on something that was being moved out of the way.

I will admit that the police shot should be thrown out, I didn't create the lines but I have since and they were way off - this thing is new, the information is coming from everywhere and mistakes can be made.   This is where unfortunately people who don't believe their govt. would be involved in something like this are reaffirmed by just a very small amount of dodgy evidence.  I'll definately be more careful in future.

The smoke - well I had already tracked the guys in white pushing the chair which confirmed to me it was close to the same time but it may be missing a couple of important frames, that's where there may be issues with it, I don't think the position of the images would give the perception of more smoke in this case.

I still believe it's the same girl, the only difference I see is the tan however her being there still does nothing but add to suspicion and isn't really evidence.

I still believe amputee actors were there, I still believe the bombs weren't full of ball bearings and nails like they say.. just too many people with clothes ripped up without injury.  I still believe the picture of the younger brother leaving the scene had his backpack removed via photoshop - the artifacts are there to see.

Yes I am in search of conspiracy here but there is very good reason for that, people aren't born conspiracy theorists - most of us have done a lot of prior research and know the signs such as the bomb drill and the authorities denial of it taking place.  The fact that authorities were acting on video evidence that still hasn't been shown to the public etc.

People need to start looking into recent history some more - from the 'confirmed' FBI involvement in the 1993 WTC bombing to 9/11 and motives for the wars in the middle east.

Some hard facts on 9/11 if you happened to be put off by all the amateur videos etc at the time http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/18/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked, there are a lot of reputable people on the bandwagon now btw.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:46:13 AM

MikeH,

Instead of looking for things which seem odd and might point you in the direction of a conspiracy (but which you can't definitively prove), you should start at the other end and you'll arrive at a reasonable conclusion much faster. How do you approach it from the other end? Look for things that show how impossible it would be for it to be a conspiracy.
MikeH

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:08:30 AM

Well, it seems most think it's impossible based on the number of people needing to be involved - I don't think so, not if they are politically aligned, part of a large extended family (which seemed to be the case with many involved in sandy hook) and they simply believe the end game is worth it, ie. they think they'll save lives through gun control.  I don't think people were killed here or at Sandy Hook which makes that a much more likely proposition.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:12:40 AM

Well, it seems most think it's impossible based on the number of people needing to be involved - I don't think so, not if they are politically aligned, part of a large extended family (which seemed to be the case with many involved in sandy hook) and they simply believe the end game is worth it, ie. they think they'll save lives through gun control.  I don't think people were killed here or at Sandy Hook which makes that a much more likely proposition.

Think of all the simple things you could do to disprove your theory by simply going to Boston and walking around and talking to people.
MikeH

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:33:49 AM

eye witnesses accounts have proven to be worthless to date, yes it might confirm my theory but there have been plenty of whistle blowers regarding the twin towers including ex FBI and CIA but it doesn't mean shit if nobody is in a position to do anything about it.

anyway, it seems nobody is going to change their minds about this so not much point continuing discussing it - I just wish people would do more research on past events so they may not automatically trust what they see from their govt and media.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:39:53 AM

eye witnesses accounts have proven to be worthless to date, yes it might confirm my theory but there have been plenty of whistle blowers regarding the twin towers including ex FBI and CIA but it doesn't mean shit if nobody is in a position to do anything about it.

anyway, it seems nobody is going to change their minds about this so not much point continuing discussing it - I just wish people would do more research on past events so they may not automatically trust what they see from their govt and media.

You're not approaching this scientifically or logically, which dooms your conclusions. Instead, you want to impose your conclusion, however unlikely it is, due to a preconceived belief system you have. You really must cast a more skeptical eye on your own thought processes and conclusions. You're asking us to be skeptical, when in fact your own lack of skepticism has failed you.

As an exercise, try to think of ways that would render your ideas impossible. Just try it. The problem is, you're not trying it. Once you try it, you'll see your ideas just won't hold up.
MikeH

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:23:55 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2013, 08:07:40 AM by MikeH

the way I approach it is open minded unlike those who dismiss the possibilities, I'm not swayed by preconceived ideas, I use knowledge of previous events as indicators, the number of indicators and the evidence that can not be easily explained away then leads me to my opinion as to whether it's worth looking into further.

I don't see how you can think that it may be better to make a decision based on trust or the association of 'crazy' with conspiracy that's been drilled into people for so long.

btw, as for coming up with ways to render my ideas impossible, yes I do consider whether these things are possible - I also consider the official story, eg. the way the WTC buildings were reported to have come down was impossible.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 09:07:53 AM

I don't understand why they waited till the crowd was so much thinner to place their bombs when they could have done so much more damage.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 02:04:28 PM

I don't understand why they waited till the crowd was so much thinner to place their bombs when they could have done so much more damage.
Well, clearly, they wanted to get everyone who was not "their people" out of the way.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 02:39:08 PM

MikeH, are you religious? You seem to exhibit the same propensity for gullibility and belief in made up stuff, and trying to defend it with cherry-picked, flimsy evidence, so I'm just wondering.
MikeH

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:15:57 PM

nope, not religious - I don't have faith in the government or mainstream media.

the stuff I've posted here so far is flimsy but it's easier than writing up the background story to all this, there will be better stuff to come.
Mr.Pink

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 07:15:23 PM

Well i have seen a lot of evidence to the contrary.

http://www.jewishterrorism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/CIA-Seal-Team-6-involved-in-Boston-Marathon-Bombing-532x550.jpg

and let's not forget the announcement on twitter...

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886829596205056

FirstAscent

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:29:28 PM

and let's not forget the announcement on twitter...

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886829596205056

What significance are you attaching to an announcement made 64 minutes after the bombings? Are you saying that the police needed to detonate some additional bombs they found?

So?
MikeH

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:29:50 PM

this one's a little more interesting:

large monitor just behind front runner.

missing here.

very unlikely they'd take it down during the race..

perhaps the bomb footage was from a previous day.. invite only.

Boston street closures
Wednesday, April 10 to Tuesday, April 16: Boylston Street, both sides from Exeter Street to Arlington Street (intermittent closings)

http://www.boston.com/sports/marathon/course/streetclosings/

then just stop the runners during a gap in the field on the day..

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 07:51:27 PM

this one's a little more interesting:

While that's an interesting theory, here's a competing one:

The bomb knocked the timer down. It does seem to be hanging directly over where the explosion happened.

MikeH

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:15:45 PM

nah not the timer - the large monitor, seen more clearly here:

probably shouldn't have posted it yet, I mean what I've said above accounts for it not being there but how do real spectators fit into it on the day..

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 08:23:14 PM

nah not the timer - the large monitor, seen more clearly here:
Now that is intriguing.

Anybody got an "It was just a flag being dragged away." for that one?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: