Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:06:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 06:15:13 AM

(Psst... Mike. Don't use the J word. Even if it's perfectly descriptive, still makes you look like a kook. People. Call them people who are in bed with the government.)

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:24:40 AM

There's actually a "FEMA Internment Camp" up in Cumberland, MD, near where my inlaws live. The so-called internment camp is a whole bunch of mobile houses surrounded by a fence with barbed wire. And it's actually not a camp, but a local storage for such houses in case they are needed somewhere in a disaster area, such as a place hit by flooding or a tornado. These houses have to be stored somewhere, so they are stored at such locations around the country, and paranoid consppiracy theorists are mistaking them for "internment camps."  Roll Eyes

Regarding the Boston bombing, my biggest question is what the explanation is for the hundreds that have been wounded who went to the hospitals around the city, and the many who are still at the hospital. Are they acting? Or is the conspiracy now that it wasn't all staged, but just carried out by the government, with a bunch of civilians as collateral damage?

Yea there's a bit of a misconception that if you believe one conspiracy you believe them all, 'conspiracy theorists' do plenty of debunking themselves - I haven't really looked at the FEMA camps in much depth, I know there was an official document that appeared on their layout, facilities etc but I haven't gotten around to reading it.  It kinda makes sense to have them on standby though if they believe the economy is going to fall to bits.

It's possible that there were real injuries, I just don't believe any occurred from the first bomb, possibly the 2nd as well but haven't seen evidence to conclude anything from that one.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:26:28 AM

What about emergency response teams, paramedics, fire departments, police forces, local and state and university, dispatchers, event planners, marathon runners, spectators, office workers in the buildings, all the media organizations (CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, newspapers, magazines), investigative reporters, residents in Watertown, gas station owners where the hijacked man escaped, insurance companies, the boat owner, your supposed crisis actors, hospital personnel, the wounded, mortuaries and funeral planners, funeral attendees...

Let's assume it was just the 1st bomb that was staged to account for the 'real victims', I haven't seen proof of that but many claim they exist..  the last 100 meters to the finish line was reserved for VIP's and invited guests, that takes away concerns of spectators being too close to get better footage of what's taking place behind the barrier.  The first responders probably aren't real police or paramedics, an example of that is the Craft International guys who were dressed as police at Sandy Hook.  If you take a look at the most played video of the event, the camera man just doesn't seem to want to pan down below the fence line - it seemed too consistent to be simply bad camera work.

The vast majority of media organisations are owned by a small number of Jews who are in bed with the government - they get fed exactly what they are to report on, notice the only reporting of the marathon runner saying that they announced that they were running a drill was a local station.

Hospital personnel, well the FBI could have easily come in and said that they're taking over a section but that may not needed since it was an Israeli hospital.

The same goes for any co-ordination of the hunt for them, which reminds me - I listened to a police scanner recording, someone said that they're firing rubber bullets - another guy came on sounding annoyed that was mentioned and said to switch to the other channel, hmmm.

The funerals were private - despite all the community support.

I don't want to address all you've listed, it takes too long but I think it can all be explained without too much of a stretch.

here's another odd scene for you viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOyyoCoV6A

Damn Freemasons and their Jewry. Freemasons are Jewed-up with all their Jewy Jewness.

MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:28:06 AM

(Psst... Mike. Don't use the J word. Even if it's perfectly descriptive, still makes you look like a kook. People. Call them people who are in bed with the government.)

haha yea I was going to say Israeli but I don't know that - all references state Jew so I went with it despite the perceived anti-semetic overtones - it's funny how it's almost become like the N word.
MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:32:05 AM

Damn Freemasons and their Jewry. Freemasons are Jewed-up with all their Jewy Jewness.

haha that was quick - must be a Jew bot.
TimJBenham

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:34:20 AM

If desperate you can use the Z word, but you'll still get flamed for it.

You are a warlord in the outskirts of the known world struggling to establish a kingdom in the wild lands.
MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:52:02 AM

yeah I've stated before I'm anti-zionist, not anti-jewish - but then not all jews are zionists so couldn't really be sure that would be factual, tho probably is correct.

MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:26:28 AM

BTW, there was some argument as to whether Nick Vogt (ex-army amputee) was playing the part of Jeff Bauman in the marathon.

It's pretty much confirmed - even outside the following video, the guy at the marathon was found to have a pinky missing as per Nick Vogt and his very unique hairline matches up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwLYrRWUG8
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:43:39 AM

Apparently the bombers are claiming to have acted in "self defence" before the drones hit them. Yes, this globe is one crazy place.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:28:54 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2013, 07:34:05 PM by FirstAscent

BTW, there was some argument as to whether Nick Vogt (ex-army amputee) was playing the part of Jeff Bauman in the marathon.

It's pretty much confirmed - even outside the following video, the guy at the marathon was found to have a pinky missing as per Nick Vogt and his very unique hairline matches up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwLYrRWUG8

You really have to stop with this garbage. Instead of actively seeking out the outlandish crap produced by those who have an agenda to both absorb conspiracy material because they already believe it and manufacture it as well, what you should do, if you had any common sense at all, is seek to verify it or refute it. Don't you think, that if you actually attempted to start verifying or refuting, you would actually find something worthwhile out?

You can and should do some of your own homework here. You can verify or refute your above claim. Two ways to do it: find information out there on the Internet which refutes it, or physically go find these people and talk to them. You're not bothering to do method number 1, and you won't do method number 2. Otherwise, you're accomplishing nothing but rubbing the backs of other nuts, and convincing nobody else. So what's the point? Do some real research, instead of reposting the ravings of other nuts. That's not how the truth is discovered. Be a skeptic of your own beliefs for a day, and actively attempt to refute a claim such as the one you just made, and then I think your tune will change.

Also, not only is their no evidence his pinky is missing, there are very clear photos showing his pinky is not missing (on left hand).
MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:14:31 PM

how do you know what I've done?  I scoured the web for images for like 3 hours just on that one item, you're probably assuming like so many others that the theory is that the guy in the hospital is meant to be Vogt and it's not, just the guy at the marathon - different people.  That video just talked about the scars but had links to other references.
MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:14:08 PM

this guy's a bit over the top but seems to have convinced a few with the documents etc he's describing so what the hell:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHym0NyR05s
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 01:19:04 AM

Boston Commissioner Calls Tamerlan and Dzhokhar "ACTORS" 2013
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 01:35:29 AM

To be fair, "actors" doesn't always mean thespians. Is suspicious, though.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MikeH

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 04:49:38 AM

nice one - unfortunately it reminds me of Larry Silverstein's slip of saying 'pull it' regarding building 7 which hasn't helped at all!  Sad
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:20:52 AM

watch his eyes nothing but lies
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:22:45 AM

He would have been better off if he didn't immediately correct himself, for the term used wouldn't have been too far off base.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:25:53 AM

He would have been better off if he didn't immediately correct himself, for the term used wouldn't have been too far off base.
Yup, and that's what makes it suspicious. That he did correct himself.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:45:25 AM

Confirmed: This Is Tamerlan Tsarnaev Being Arrested? 2013

They're having a hard time explaining this one away.
MikeH

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 07:46:40 AM

It's kinda frustrating, I've now seen video of spectators running toward the blast area filming and being told to get the hell out so what evidence there is has already been filtered, all we have is what they might have missed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: