Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ANN] [ICO] : HUMANIQ (ICO 06|04|2017)  (Read 78948 times)
sixiangzhe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

I'd love to sign
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

twitter campaign ?

we are verry sad...just for higter an there is not twitter campaign

I saw him again for the bounty and grow to new altcoin, I think it is also necessary to add a bounty to social media as well if it really is necessary, I think is pretty good

Bounty and campaign with Facebook and Twitter ?

I have read it seems that it does not exist or has not been added so the advice I should have to add social media to new altcoin.. hopefully they receive advice from us  Smiley

Thank you, guys, for your opinions and discussion.
Yes, we ve got your view.
May be we ll make something with this.
Surely there are advantages and disadvantages of using social media in Campaign.

okay thanks for the answer but here I would like to say on social media itself where its advantages and disadvantages in this campaign?
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:51:30 PM

i am ready to joined jn your signature campaign and avatar
and once more news letter

yufu571

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

Glad to be in this amazing project! I am a Pro-ICO investor. Smiley Smiley
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:49:33 AM

Interesting campaign I will surely joined when my current campaign finish. Hope there is still spot for me when I joined.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

how to of the comments we are all here if you are going to enter the social media in this campaign..
wahyusakti60@yahoo.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

the project looks interesting, good luck with this project
zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

How to get the wallet and address of this so we can participate in the promo ? Help please.
perryparanoid

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

hmm looks nice
if only this can help with human iq  Cheesy
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:36:27 PM

This is just a suggestion, Humaniq team need a better signature code than the present one, this one is simple and not eye catching in my opinion. Also I will like to call the team attention to the Avatar stake, this is the first time I will see a campaign differenting what diffrent ranks get in Avatar campaign, it should be thesame stake for all ranks.

I joined this campaign because of the cointelegraph article that rate it among the best ICO to watch out for this year and I hope you guys what the rating.

Wishing you guys the best

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

Fill in the form with all required to join signature/avatar/newsletters campaign !

Good luck guys!
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:56:04 PM

Fill in the form with all required to join signature/avatar/newsletters campaign !

Good luck guys!

Done filling up the forms ,I hope I will be accepted on this campaign. The new concept got my attention and it seems a worthy project. Good Luck to dev team and more power to all of us who believes on this project. Smiley
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

This is just a suggestion, Humaniq team need a better signature code than the present one, this one is simple and not eye catching in my opinion. Also I will like to call the team attention to the Avatar stake, this is the first time I will see a campaign differenting what diffrent ranks get in Avatar campaign, it should be thesame stake for all ranks.

I joined this campaign because of the cointelegraph article that rate it among the best ICO to watch out for this year and I hope you guys what the rating.

Im also believing in this ICO I think it will be big, well let's see if this ICO started.yeah your suggestions is right avatar payment would be same payment were all wearing it same size Smiley

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

Maybe you can habe some other campiagns ? Twitter ? Not just signature ? What do you think ?
Need to pick up some activity in your thread. Maybe Eben an airdrop can help get more participants involved in your currency ?
You won't k ow of you dont try. Nothing to lose. Only a little bit of time.

spain cool

Activity: 590

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:25:36 AM

How to get the wallet and address of this so we can participate in the promo ? Help please.
You need sign up in the web ico Smiley
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

Joined humaniq newsletter sir....
i want humaniq to be success
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

twitter campaign ?

we are verry sad...just for higter an there is not twitter campaign

I saw him again for the bounty and grow to new altcoin, I think it is also necessary to add a bounty to social media as well if it really is necessary, I think is pretty good

I have read it seems that it does not exist or has not been added so the advice I should have to add social media to new altcoin.. hopefully they receive advice from us  Smiley

Thank you, guys, for your opinions and discussion.
Yes, we ve got your view.
May be we ll make something with this.
Surely there are advantages and disadvantages of using social media in Campaign.
a little extra from me about a better distribution of added video bounty to complete the project of your campaign..
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

Joined HUMANIQ Signature campaign and newletters dev
thank you...
Humaniq.co (OP)

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

Thank you for your support!
You are welcome.

We ve decided to make different stakes for avatar, yes.
Yes, signature will be changed when ICO ll be started.

Humaniq.co (OP)

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

Joined HUMANIQ Signature campaign and newletters dev
thank you...

Good luck guys!

Done filling up the forms ,I hope I will be accepted on this campaign. The new concept got my attention and it seems a worthy project. Good Luck to dev team and more power to all of us who believes on this project. Smiley

Good luck guys!

Thank you and others for joining and for your kind words!

The file list has been updated so you can have a look is everything ok there.

And please give attention, that only wholes weeks are in count for stakes.
Our check Day is Wedneday.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: