Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] [BOUNTIES] WeTrust.io SAVINGS & INSURANCE PLATFORM  (Read 73271 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:51:46 PM

Why is it that my stakes are not updated since 7th week?
Hello is anyone here who can reply to me?

Before end of the ICO spreadsheet will be update have patience. We all are waiting to get stakes from last 2 weeks.
I saw few members stakes are updated in spreadsheet that is why asking.

im 3 week still no update
i dont know why spreadsheet still no update
i hope soon my sheet updated becz ico soon will end

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:57:36 PM

Before end of the ICO spreadsheet will be update have patience. We all are waiting to get stakes from last 2 weeks.
I saw few members stakes are updated in spreadsheet that is why asking.

im 3 week still no update
i dont know why spreadsheet still no update
i hope soon my sheet updated becz ico soon will end

Ithink the team just busy doing important things do not worry it will update soon. Just make the required weekly post so you will get your stake in that week.
modernbuddha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 07:17:58 PM by modernbuddha

Jae Kwon is the CEO of Tendermint, a project aimed at liberating the blockchain from the costs and drawbacks of proof-of work-mining. His mission is to make this technology more accessible, in order to accelerate the adoption of decentralized ledger technology. He also serves as an escrow on the WeTrust project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:25:57 PM

Till now i am very impressed about how WeTrust did their job.I feel lucky for having some free tokens from bounty.Today i was asked through PM to provide my ICO email for token distribution.This is just amazing that they do care about the participants.
I already sent my email,thank you so much for contacting me sir.
All the very best.

I did not receive any email,can you confirm it is for only signature bounty or for social bounty?

Acually it was a pm from campaign manager where i was asked for my wetrust account email,let me clear you why i received pm.

Only those people who never submitted their wetrust ICO email during the bounty sign up process. You need your ICO account ready where team will send your trust token as bounty payment.If you don't received any PM,that means you already give your information.If you forget which email address you used for sign up,please contact support before the end of the ICO. because distribution will start right after the ICO,so get everything done to receive bounty payments without any delay.

Thanks
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

my account 2 week later incraese to Sr member dev
but in spreadhseet not update, i hope in week use Sr member in calculation stake use Sr member to
in cell my profile 279 thank you

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:49:58 AM

how to claim bounty twitter?
because when sign up just filled link twitter and twitter handle on form

@ranggawulung:
Please make sure that you sign up on our website www.wetrust.io WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS  you sign up for the twitter campaign.
If you are not sure what email address it was, you are welcome to DM me.

Thank you!

Thanks sir. So we must create an account in wetrust website. But what happen if we dont use same email addres? Because my facebook and twitter dont use my prymary email.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

@ranggawulung:
Please make sure that you sign up on our website www.wetrust.io WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS  you sign up for the twitter campaign.

Thank you!

Thanks sir. So we must create an account in wetrust website. But what happen if we dont use same email addres? Because my facebook and twitter dont use my prymary email.

If you forgot the email address which you used before than you ask by pm to him. It doesn't matter email you are on your social media accounts.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

@ranggawulung:

Thank you!

As I remember when you  filled up the form it will ask for the email you will use in wetrust.io .not the one that linked on your social media accounts. just remember the email you use for filled up the form and create an account in wetrust.io.
modernbuddha

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

Mikko Ohtamaa is the CTO of TokenMarket, an exchange and research platform for tokens of decentralized technology projects. He serves as an advisor for FirstBlood, was formerly CTO of LocalBitcoins. His current project, TokenMarket, was created out of the belief that decentralized technology provides great opportunities, but those good opportunities can be difficult to find. TokenMarket streamlines the process of buying, exchanging, and researching tokens, creating a more strategic and unified place to enter this developing space, all through a secure and familiar interface.

Curious what Mikko has to say? Check out his interview here!

pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

3rd week start but I have no stakes spreadsheets is looking very strange because some people have update till yesterday. When we will get our stakes?
WeTrustMivsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 06:50:51 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 04:11:14 PM by mprep

Till now i am very impressed about how WeTrust did their job.I feel lucky for having some free tokens from bounty.Today i was asked through PM to provide my ICO email for token distribution.This is just amazing that they do care about the participants.
All the very best.

@wowok: Thank you for the kinds words! We are currently working around the clock to prepare for the distribution of TRST coins to go as seamless as possible. We will start updating soon.
Please, all of you who haven't signed up on www.wetrust.io, do so in order to get your TRST coins on time. Make sure you use the same email address you've use for the campaigns.

Thank you for your cooperation!

@ranggawulung:
Please make sure that you sign up on our website www.wetrust.io WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS  you sign up for the twitter campaign.

Thank you!

As I remember when you  filled up the form it will ask for the email you will use in wetrust.io .not the one that linked on your social media accounts. just remember the email you use for filled up the form and create an account in wetrust.io.

@Hassan02:
True, we only care about the email address you gave us on our website and in the campaign form. It doesn't matter what's linked to your social media. We have no way to check it anyway Smiley

@Sharma: I know it has been taking longer than usual this time around and I apologize. Been very busy preparing for the end of crowdsale and beginning of distribution. However I assure you all stakes will be allocated before we need to distribute the TRST coins and you will have time to go over the spreadsheets.

Thank you for understanding!

All the very best.

I did not receive any email,can you confirm it is for only signature bounty or for social bounty?

@Pipesnake: I've sent message only the people I didn't have their email addresses. I have email addresses for 95% of the people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

3rd week start but I have no stakes spreadsheets is looking very strange because some people have update till yesterday. When we will get our stakes?
Spreadsheet will be updated according to your post history.No matter if they can't update our activity every week as i believe they're very busy right now.So don't worry and keep posting,all data will be updated before/after the end of the ICO.
modernbuddha

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

WeTrust’s crowdsale is ending and in less than 7 days.

In the meantime, we request that you enter the receiving address to which your Trustcoin will be sent, as soon as possible. We also recommend enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). Learn more about adding your receiving address and 2FA in our blog post.

Bounty participants, please see special instructions at the bottom of this message.

Here is WeTrust’s plan for Trustcoin distribution:

- Collect participants’ Ethereum addresses starting today.
 - Once the crowdsale ends, give participants another 48 to 72 hours to enter the receiving addresses and make sure their final TRST amounts, displayed on the dashboard, are correct.
 - Fix any issues raised, and run a few more tests and validations, to make sure the TRST amounts are correct and that the distribution process will execute as planned.
 - Freeze any changes of the receiving addresses for the last 12 hours or so before the first distribution takes place (to prevent malicious activity).
 - Deploy the TRST token contract (the source code of which you can see here) and transfer TRST to all participants that have entered their email address and provided their receiving address.
 - Publicly announce the final mainnet contract address.
 - Receive a final confirmation from escrows before the crowdsale funds are released to WeTrust.
 - Continue to follow up with crowdsale participants who did not provide a receiving address in time for the first distribution.
 - Work really hard on improving financial inclusion!

To get updates on this plan, please follow us at our Slack channel.

If you don’t manage to enter your receiving address before our initial distribution process begins, don’t worry. We’ll be performing a few rounds of mainnet distributions in the next few weeks to make sure that as many people as possible get their Trustcoins.

Instructions for bounty participants
Please register at https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/crowdsale using the same email you provided when registering for the bounty campaign, and provide your receiving address.

WeTrustMivsam

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:25:25 PM

Important Message to Facebook and Twitter Bounty Campaigns Participants:

Thank you for taking part in WeTrust social media campaigns and helping our marketing efforts. WeTrust crowdsale is a huge success much thanks to you and we appreciate your help.
As you know both Facebook and Twitter campaigns have concluded on March 22nd and we have now finished going over all the accounts and finalizing the stakes.
The campaign spreadsheets show the final stakes per account. As you can see, some accounts have been removed from the campaigns.
Reasons for removals include, but are not restricted to:

1. Failure to post enough posts per week for 3 weeks in a row.
2. Posts not set to public.
3. Broken links to FB / Twitter accounts.
4. Duplicate accounts (only one account per person was allowed).

As usual, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us (best to send a DM to WeTrustMivsam).

Thank you for your support!
The WeTrust team

sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:00:26 PM

Thank you for taking part in WeTrust social media campaigns and helping our marketing efforts. WeTrust crowdsale is a huge success much thanks to you and we appreciate your help.
As you know both Facebook and Twitter campaigns have concluded on March 22nd and we have now finished going over all the accounts and finalizing the stakes.
The campaign spreadsheets show the final stakes per account. As you can see, some accounts have been removed from the campaigns.

As usual, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us (best to send a DM to WeTrustMivsam).

The WeTrust team

Dude !! You did a wonderful Job in this campaign !
i never seen that campaign manager did his job on time . you read all the post and updated sheet on time  !!!
It seems a hardworking campaign Manger  Wink

Appreciated

Thanks

WeTrustMivsam

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:37:02 PM

The WeTrust team

Dude !! You did a wonderful Job in this campaign !
i never seen that campaign manager did his job on time . you read all the post and updated sheet on time  !!!
It seems a hardworking campaign Manger  Wink

Appreciated

Thanks

@sayyedraza: Thank you so much! The whole WeTrust team is working very hard on our dream project and we are so excited to have the support of the community! (btw- not a dude Smiley )

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

wanna thank you too, not a dude  Grin
also wanna ask about  that bounty - Reserved for future ideas (517,000 TRST)
is that fund still reserved or i missed something out and some ideas already been up?
lEgEndArIUs

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:31:51 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 03:09:57 AM by lEgEndArIUs

The WeTrust team

Yes sir, waiting for last spreadsheets for get the bounty. Thanks
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Good day OP. Is there any instruction on how to claim twitter bounty, I don't remember that i fill up my email address on the registration form so i'm very confused on how to claim it. Please guide me for the preparation for claiming the bounty. It is very risky since other user here can easily steal and pretend that they own any twitter that listed on the spreadsheet. Thanks
lEgEndArIUs

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

I want to know, where the link for join?
I see the link: https://www.wetrust.io/ not found and only for "crowdsale": https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/crowdsale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: