Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make governments accept bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

Bitkoin is a kind of contracditory to traditional currency!

In other word's i can say virtual currency is created to librate people from the current system

Why, think about this, when you earn $1,000, you'll need to pay tax
When you save $1,000 in bank for a period of 5 - 10 year's it value will depreciated over a period of time.

Now, bitcoin work contrary to this, when can earn $1,000 tax free!

When you hedge $1,000 it will multiply and yield more after a period of  5-10 year's.

Do you see why majority of people in our sociaty work more but, get broke!

In conclution, bitcoin can liberate people from such bondage and it will be difficult for government to approve any currency that will work against the system.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

I think that is a good idea because no government accepted it today,  so the first one who will accept it will have lots of profits but I'm afraid that it will be not simple to managed it. The government I think will have to create banks...

I don't think our company have time to accept or reject bitcoin as far as our government concern,there are more important issues in our societyneeds to focus on.

It depends on the agenda of your government but I do know that there were certain agencies for this type of matter. And they are the one that is responsible for knowing and studying the pros and cons of accepting bitcoin. But it seems that there were countries that likes to keep their ideas shut and doesn't want to let bitcoin intrude their economy.
i think there is one way through which we can compel government to accept bitcoin and that is to increase the users of bitcoin if the users of bitcoin will increase then the government will compel to accept bitcoin because people will put pressure on the to do so.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3834

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:02:08 PM

basically the only way I think they would accept bitcoin is if they make a profit on it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:07:49 PM

Eh like most say all it really is the fact of anonymity and being able to tax people and other sorts of things if Bitcoin becomes more public in a sense of security than most people who actually use it will stop using it cause I'm pretty sure the whole reason they do use it is because of it being anonymous.

Anonymouse is something that gives an advantage to those who did not want to be known by most people if doing something that violates. And it is not the right thing, because someone using bitcoin because it could give an advantage to them in large numbers. So, if you don't believe then you can do some research and see for yourself the results you get. bitcoin anonymous is not a question but a matter of profit

NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:16:11 PM

Governments are about Power and Control, so if you want them to get behind cryptocurrencies, you have to give them at least the illusion of those two things. Inasmuch as Power and Control are anathema to such attributes as Decentralized and Censorship Proof, I don't think there is a good answer.

Actually, now that I think about it, there may be a better answer. Some things are too ubiquitous or obvious or basic to contemplate control, and so the government doesn't even worry about it (like sunlight, I guess). So if crypto becomes so widespread, widely adopted, and natural that no one gave it much of a thought anymore, perhaps governments wouldn't either?

Nah, who am I kidding. That will never happen.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

basically the only way I think they would accept bitcoin is if they make a profit on it

I think you are right, but why would I let the government interfere, bitcoin is the only currency I have that the government cant ahold. Government might interfere with bitcoin someday and I think they have good intentions about it. Though we can't really say that it is for good, or they're own good.
gildartzclive25

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:55:20 PM

This will be a hard one, first government don't want to accept things that they won't make money for, second is that government is afraid of currencies that beyond their grasp, third is government is manage by the most powerful and most riches family that are reigning for a hundred of years maybe even thousands. We've got a long way to go before it will be accepted, but have a shot if all people accept it as a payment than the current money reserves.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

but if governments adopt or accept bitcoin. it is in getting the government it is just a loss because the course will be drastically reduced tax revenues because many of them would have to hide their treasures in bitcoin
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:39:51 AM

I have a question for you. How to make governments accept bitcoin and not see it as a threat? So that one could use bitcoin in daily use, such as paying taxes or grocery shopping. What is there, other than anonymity, thats making governments fear bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?
It will be a long debate or discussion and that's too impossible to make it happen, the community also in bitcoin industry will not agree in the condition of the government to have tax and become centralize for them to accept bitcoin. Its a doom for us if the happen Sad
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:22:30 AM

I have a question for you. How to make governments accept bitcoin and not see it as a threat? So that one could use bitcoin in daily use, such as paying taxes or grocery shopping. What is there, other than anonymity, thats making governments fear bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?

I think if bitcoin users in one country is already overwhelming and almost have a thorough use bitcoin as a means of estab transactions, payment then inevitably the government has had to accept bitcoin as a currency because of the insistence of bitcoin users in the country
I think so
President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

I think that is a good idea because no government accepted it today,  so the first one who will accept it will have lots of profits but I'm afraid that it will be not simple to managed it. The government I think will have to create banks...

I don't think our company have time to accept or reject bitcoin as far as our government concern,there are more important issues in our societyneeds to focus on.

It depends on the agenda of your government but I do know that there were certain agencies for this type of matter. And they are the one that is responsible for knowing and studying the pros and cons of accepting bitcoin. But it seems that there were countries that likes to keep their ideas shut and doesn't want to let bitcoin intrude their economy.
I think it's natural because of course the Government wants to protect the interests of the larger, it is national economy. If using bitcoin, then everything can not be controlled so as to make the uncertain commodity prices.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

For what is happening now in the present many of the biggest companies in the whole world now are adapting the concept of bitcoin, such Dell, Amazon, Hp, even the biggest company car like Mercebenz and Apple are finalizing about the concept features of bitcoin that it can do to their company.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:32:17 AM

For what is happening now in the present many of the biggest companies in the whole world now are adapting the concept of bitcoin, such Dell, Amazon, Hp, even the biggest company car like Mercebenz and Apple are finalizing about the concept features of bitcoin that it can do to their company.

It would be great if any of these companies allow users to use bitcoin to transact with them. Governments will not even bother about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency if there is no large user base using it. If these giant companies are supporting bitcoin then we will surely have a noticeable number of growth rate.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

hope government doesnt implies any rules on bitcoin...
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:28:17 AM

I think bitcoin has a potential to convince the goverment to accept and use bitcoins as a secondary currency in a country.But there is also chance that goverment will keep on rejecting bitcoins because they treat bitcoins as a treat on the currency they made(Local currency) and scared that they will not make money through it.But if government accepts bitcoins im pretty sure there are alot of restriction and rules
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:36:29 AM

The government will only accept the Bitcoin if they will get some money out of it otherwise they won't accept it.
The government don't like the Bitcoin because they can't make profit from it.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

Governments fear that bitcoin would promote illegal trading like drugs.They dont want to loose their revenues got from taxes.Bankers would not like governments to approve bitcoins as bitcoin is the worst nightmare for them.Whether the governments accept or not, they could not completely ban bitcoins.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

Yes, governments will always think about their own beneficial purpose. Bitcoin is people's money the man behind is fed up with all the banking system and governments. So he created bitcoin as people's money, government need taxes for the usage of bitcoin. Once every citizen pays taxes for using bitcoin than government starts thinking about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is completely regulated under different technology, even though government accepts bitcoin entirely control will not be in their hands, so the government will not accept bitcoin maybe.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

The government in my opinion they will accept bitcoin if this things will become centralized, and transaction will be regulated by the government. But that things won't gonna happen like as we all know bitcoin is designed as decentralization.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:13:20 PM

Yes it's true government will accept bitcoin if they can earn some profit. I read some article in our country and they are planning to regulate the bitcoin so basically they put a tax on the bitcoin transactions

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: