Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Updated : 22.05.17) (VOUCHED) - $1,000 USD PER Week On Ebay =>Digital IPTV +..  (Read 44177 times)
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:50:14 PM

Do you have any succesfull/failed customers so far?

Hello bluedude, thanks for your interest & question in regard's to this guide.

Yes, i do have successful stories of member's who are using same system to make six-seven figure income but, i have promise not to brag or disclose such information without their consent especially to those outside this niche-circle! Cool

NOTE: pls, check yr PM for follow-up msg For a further clerification. pls, refer to my other thread on this forum to see series of feedback in regard's to my services. I only say what i mean Cool Cool!

I'm not here to sell proof, i'm here to HELP REAL PEOPLE who are faced with REAL PROBLEM on the #auction site!

Regard's
Bitcseo
Where is this other thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GHCoins45

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

Can I take a vouch copy though? I don't see anyone vouch for this
nnahlee

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:06:04 AM

I would like to know how to get paypal/ebay funds in 3 days greatly appreciated.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:09:03 AM

I like people from internet telling all the worlds how to get rich.

Probably if i found a way to get 1000 a week i will not tell everyone to keep secret as much i can.

No kidding.

eBay is a finite market.  You sell this guide to one person, soon hundreds will have it, and your "method" will be diluted and useless.

If the OP really could make $1,000 a day, why would he be willing to risk it for $50?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

I like people from internet telling all the worlds how to get rich.

Probably if i found a way to get 1000 a week i will not tell everyone to keep secret as much i can.

No kidding.

eBay is a finite market.  You sell this guide to one person, soon hundreds will have it, and your "method" will be diluted and useless.

If the OP really could make $1,000 a day, why would he be willing to risk it for $50?

@Vod, one of the goal of this guide is know to relate with seller's on ebay who are also familiar with bitcoin.
You can check out my other thread on "emerging niche"

Independently, ebay/paypal can screw anyone by deciding in favor of the buyer leaving the seller with little or no option. But, collective which have mapped out a plan to bypass 21-days holding by assisting member's who have new account on ebay but, at same time, it's for people who are serious about making some buck from home (not the hit & run seller who tries to avoid payment of ebay/paypal fee's)

"Probably if i found a way to get 1000 a week i will not tell everyone to keep secret as much i can." i don't see member's as a direct competitor's instead, the more people get involve,the more ebay get convince about the legitimacy of what each & everyone is offering and more money for everyone involve.

Beside that, this is not just a guide, it also include's support, access to some tool's in order for member's to be successful. So, it's not some promise of getting $1,000 without any work. It for people who would like to dedicate their time to accomplish these result by following instruction contain in this guide

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
zoltarspecial

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Seems interesting. Any problem with payment related to digital goods or service with Paypal?
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

it is an interesting offer, i wonder do you accept bitcoin or we only can use paypal for buying your service? beside that, i am curious about all ebay and paypal account, is that all account need to be verified or we just verify our main account so the other is not verified? if all account is verified, then i think it is difficult to get verified because we are using different name and personal ID. i see in your screen shot, you use other language than english, did it work too with other language? sorry if i am asking too much, i just curious about your service, i am sorry if i make mistake.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

it is an interesting offer, i wonder do you accept bitcoin or we only can use paypal for buying your service? beside that, i am curious about all ebay and paypal account, is that all account need to be verified or we just verify our main account so the other is not verified? if all account is verified, then i think it is difficult to get verified because we are using different name and personal ID. i see in your screen shot, you use other language than english, did it work too with other language? sorry if i am asking too much, i just curious about your service, i am sorry if i make mistake.

@maydna, Yes, bitcoin accepted since we are in bcoin forum.

"...beside that, i am curious about all ebay and paypal account, is that all account need to be verified or we just verify our main account so the other is not verified? if all account is verified, then i think it is difficult to get verified because we are using different name and personal ID..."

I have simplified the process of creating & verifying PP without bitting out your finger nail. Cashing of money from stealth account, choosing the right RDSL or VPN

In regard's to if, this will be difficult or not, i don't know anywhere that could be easier to make money than sitting in front your computer or staying at home with yr kid's while making extra cash.

NOTE : for the system to yield the expectated result, consistency and dedication are key factor's just like in other online biz.

New Update : Bypassing paypal finger printing. Contrary to what most of believe, that most online auction site(s) i.e ebay,amazon ONLY tracking your identity through the ip's, screen resolution,computer type...ecc This day's most of this company have introduce the use of sophisticated tool's tool online to grab your fingerprint. Shocked Shocked

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:07:30 PM

Please, notify me when update in regard's to paypal finger printing is ready!

Thanks
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

finalmente, yea Wink

non vedo l'ora di leggerla e metterla in pratica.
ho visto anche altre inserzioni tue, accetti solo pagamento btc? paypal è possibile?

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

ok va bene, allora attendo. ma mi sai dire che tempi hai per la consegna?

Buongiorno ficosecco, caricamento del file su google drive è in progresso e sarà completato oggi quindi, ti consiglio di controllare quel folder di  googledrive che abbiamo condiviso con te.

Grazie Per la Tua pazienza
Bitcseo (Ebay Millionaire  Cool Cool)

EBAY MILLIONAIRE => La guida è pronta !!! Consegnato!!

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Ferrero

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

Why don't you send it to people so they can vouch? I'm interested but would only consider after a vouch from a trusted member.

BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

Why don't you send it to people so they can vouch? I'm interested but would only consider after a vouch from a trusted member.

Hello @Ferrero ,

Pls refer to one of my thread listed here! you would see why i donot offer vouch!

Ensure to check all the comment's posted within that thread!! Shocked Shocked

NOTE : I'm not against it thou Grin i simply donot approve of the attitude of most member's on this forum. If, i need something, i should be able to pay the price Shocked Shocked

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
btcfastrader

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Trading for cash

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Please, check your PM!

BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:29:17 PM

Quote from: [ [color=red
XXXXXXX[/color] ]link=action=profile;u=356755 date=1487956852]
Hello XXXXXXX,

please send the sum of $10 in bitcoin in the adddress below:
 1ARA6EKDtfsLbyGrNBwLRL8wskRqiyxW7R

And, remember to copy and send the transaction url of this payment to me via PM. This is to ensure process of yr order faster.

Regard's
Bitcseo

Hi, $10 has been sent for Adobe PhotoShop CC 2017 key. Here is trx id.
https://blockchain.info/tx/819f2fa1737ad5d0e531b42e5eb18a95eef12c4f2fe7dff970332e1ffb25a3e2

Pls send key here and instruction how to install.

Ok, thanks for the payment @[XXXXXXXX ]

i'll prepare & send your file to you within about 3-4 hour's time. Cool

Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
btcfastrader

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Trading for cash

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

I just made my first 3 sales  Shocked of about $25 each and the money wait straight into 21 days hold on my  stealth account.

I'm glad i was able to start over again (selling on ebay) by follow this guide

Lo, i did not understand your explaination on how to bypass the 21 days hold. Could you please explain this concept in details with the aid of a demo video if, possible?

Thanks
Bctfast trader
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Pls, check your PM!

Thanks
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:05:51 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 10:24:55 AM by BitcSeo

Update : For benefit of those using the concept/techniques outlined in ebay millionaire guide

Pls, avoid using the auto save function when dealing with ebay/paypal. This will help you know when logging into since, you be logging into different account(s) as discussed.

It adviceable to log-in manually.
Make sure access to your computer  (the one you are using for home based biz task) is password-protected this will help prevent unwanted access by your family or friends.

I had unpleasant experience recently, I made about 3 sales last night & all payment went on hold. Initially by using same techinique as outline in this guide, incoming payment from my ebay account to paypal account are available immediately for use but, this time it was contrary.

This could be due to two reason; either i login to ebay/paypal account using same ip address or someone (colleague) log-in to also access their ebay account from my computer yesterday.

As a result the setting has changed and incoming payment now are held.

Well, now cause for alarm. Now, i have to implement the technique as outline in the guide on how to release fund from 21 days hold. Thus, an extra fund and the fund should be available.

I will keep you updated when these fund are release.  Cool Cool(ICECREAM)

Riference snapshot:

Thanks
Bitcseo

UPDATED : 09.08.2017

Becareful, Not every money received/accredited into your paypal account belong's to you!

Alway's check the sender's email of associated ebay/paypal account and you'll find proof of the above statement for yourself.

Recently, i sent a short msg thanking all customer's who had purchase my item's on sale via ebay.

Surprisingly, one of such message was bounce back to me! i think the associated account is gmail, saying; "server does not exist"

Wow, i was shocked! an email associated with a valid paypal & ebay account, that sent payment to me yesterday for purchase of item on sale suddenly does not exist!!

I'll updated fully on how to retify and address this issue in upcoming update on ebay millionaire

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
arlene05973

Activity: 616

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:53:07 PM

Please, check your PM and reply to my previous message.

I'm interested in this guide. If, you can offer discount, i review your guide and post comment here on this public board.

Thanks
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

AH Arlene I see what you have done .

You go onto the OPS other crazy thread and have a go at me THEN come on here and ask for a discount .

Nice try idiot . Annoying another person on the chance you might save a few $ .
rojasaldo

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:01:22 AM

still available? price? PM please
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: