Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Interested, but after watching the Youtube clip of the guy on Coin Interview... I am quite concerned about this.  Doesn't appear knowledgable, but worse than that, he seems quite shifty.  Can't answer basic questions about his service which is now, I suppose technically, valuated at about $2Mil.  Something's wrong here.

EDIT:  Seriously - check out this interview and then tell me that you're comfortable sending any money or crypto to this guy.  He's a co-founder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSK1d-7Irc

EDIT 2: I am getting a bad vibe from these guys, all around.  Good luck investors.  I am out.

EDIT 3: In that interview, I noticed that Dimitri Chupryna really struggled answering any technical questions.  I'll point out that his title, according to the Whitepaper, and the fund's website is as follows: Co-founder, Technology & Analytics.  

It doesn't seem like Evan is convinced at all in that interview, he seems extremely skeptical. Not to mention he has to correct Dimitri multiple times during the interview, correct him on things you would hope he is an expert on considering his position in TaaS and the supposed expertise you would hope would go along with such a position. Evan appears to know more than he does... Dimitri didn't even know what a fiduciary was and people are okay with trusting him with millions? Lol.

Also a lot of "maybe's", "I think so's", "should be's", "in the future's", etc coming from Dimitri.

And yeah, his body language is shifty as fuck.

Yeah, this just reeks.  I hope nobody gets screwed out of their hard-earned funds.  I've been involved in enough Security-scams to be have a pretty good spidey-sense and it is definitely going off here.

The same things were saying after Arks's interview. Everyone were insulting them and they didn't get the minimum cap because of that. I trusted them and I get x3 just right after the ICO launch and the price is stable.
This guy is young, the project is at its beginning, so he can't know everything but still trust him

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

Taas is very good project so not bad to give try to this. I already invested in this because they are coming with real life solution.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:11:01 AM

Interested, but after watching the Youtube clip of the guy on Coin Interview... I am quite concerned about this.  Doesn't appear knowledgable, but worse than that, he seems quite shifty.  Can't answer basic questions about his service which is now, I suppose technically, valuated at about $2Mil.  Something's wrong here.

EDIT:  Seriously - check out this interview and then tell me that you're comfortable sending any money or crypto to this guy.  He's a co-founder.

EDIT 2: I am getting a bad vibe from these guys, all around.  Good luck investors.  I am out.

EDIT 3: In that interview, I noticed that Dimitri Chupryna really struggled answering any technical questions.  I'll point out that his title, according to the Whitepaper, and the fund's website is as follows: Co-founder, Technology & Analytics.  

It doesn't seem like Evan is convinced at all in that interview, he seems extremely skeptical. Not to mention he has to correct Dimitri multiple times during the interview, correct him on things you would hope he is an expert on considering his position in TaaS and the supposed expertise you would hope would go along with such a position. Evan appears to know more than he does... Dimitri didn't even know what a fiduciary was and people are okay with trusting him with millions? Lol.

Also a lot of "maybe's", "I think so's", "should be's", "in the future's", etc coming from Dimitri.

Yeah, this just reeks.  I hope nobody gets screwed out of their hard-earned funds.  I've been involved in enough Security-scams to be have a pretty good spidey-sense and it is definitely going off here.

The same things were saying after Arks's interview. Everyone were insulting them and they didn't get the minimum cap because of that. I trusted them and I get x3 just right after the ICO launch and the price is stable.
This guy is young, the project is at its beginning, so he can't know everything but still trust him

That's a good point. I personally didn't get the same impression from the Ark interview though (I invested in Ark too). We'll see. I've voiced my opinion and I'll stop there, although if you get the chance look into my other post about apparent inconsistencies in their proclaimed work experience and let me know what you think (you can PM if you'd rather not bump my post).
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

Are TAAS tokens tradable on exchanges?
I think yes. team already mentioned that many time about exchanges. infact livecoin.net and kuna.io exchanges already confirmed lisitng TaaS for exchange after ICO. so don't worry from that side.

Thankyou kind sir

Woof woof!!
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

i´m in, hope keep growing but ico looks pretty well

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:35:40 AM

Are TAAS tokens tradable on exchanges?
I think yes. team already mentioned that many time about exchanges. infact livecoin.net and kuna.io exchanges already confirmed lisitng TaaS for exchange after ICO. so don't worry from that side.

Thankyou kind sir

The fact that LIVECOIN is going to list it is a very good sign for the future of TAAS and remember guys many Computer Geeks are not that great on the social skills front so I wouldn't worry too much about DMITTRI and the interview. Also remember English is not his first language. I am confident TAAS team can pull this off nicely and in a good way.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mummybtc

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

Interested, but after watching the Youtube clip of the guy on Coin Interview... I am quite concerned about this.  Doesn't appear knowledgable, but worse than that, he seems quite shifty.  Can't answer basic questions about his service which is now, I suppose technically, valuated at about $2Mil.  Something's wrong here.

EDIT:  Seriously - check out this interview and then tell me that you're comfortable sending any money or crypto to this guy.  He's a co-founder.

EDIT 2: I am getting a bad vibe from these guys, all around.  Good luck investors.  I am out.

EDIT 3: In that interview, I noticed that Dimitri Chupryna really struggled answering any technical questions.  I'll point out that his title, according to the Whitepaper, and the fund's website is as follows: Co-founder, Technology & Analytics. 

Yeah, this just reeks.  I hope nobody gets screwed out of their hard-earned funds.  I've been involved in enough Security-scams to be have a pretty good spidey-sense and it is definitely going off here.

I don't really think you can nail him with that performance, some people are very nervous on camera especially if you are doing it for the first time
stormia

Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:50:27 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 12:41:23 PM by stormia

I don't really think you can nail him with that performance, some people are very nervous on camera especially if you are doing it for the first time
He doesn't look nervous per se but okay fair, that still wouldn't explain why he doesn't answer the questions correctly/doesn't know certain things he should know. Evan is clearly not impressed with his answers or knowledge of the subjects in that interview. One would hope it would come off as Evan interviewing somebody with an expertise in what they are doing or at least somebody more knowledgeable than himself but it comes off as the opposite. Isn't Dimitri supposed to be their lead/expert of technology and analytics?

And I really wish somebody would respond to my post about what seem to be inconsistencies in their proclaimed experience on their website and what they actually have done according to their work history on their linkedins. I just feel like these guys are trying to sell themselves a little more than they can reasonably attest to, which I guess makes sense considering they are trying to raise 101 million USD which would be the largest ICO in history.

Call me crazy but if you want to hold the largest ICO in history I feel like there should be some pretty damn good/distinguished/recognized experts leading the project or something that can justify that level of trust and confidence from investors.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

He doesn't look nervous per se but okay fair, that still wouldn't explain why he doesn't answer the questions correctly/doesn't know certain things he should know. Evan is clearly not impressed with his answers or knowledge of the subjects in that interview. One would hope it would come off as Evan interviewing somebody with an expertise in what they are doing or at least somebody more knowledgeable than himself but it comes off as the opposite. Isn't Dimitri supposed to be their lead/expert of technology and analytics?

And I really wish somebody would respond to my post about what seem to be inconsistencies in their proclaimed experience on their website and what they actually have done according to their work history on their linkedins. I just feel like these guys are trying to sell themselves a little more than they can reasonably attest to, which I guess makes sense considering they are trying to raise 101 million USD which would be the largest ICO in history.

Call me crazy but if you want to hold the largest ICO in history I feel like there should be some pretty damn good/distinguished/recognized experts leading the project or something that can justify that level of trust and confidence from investors.

Hi dear.
it is really nice to see that you've researched about TaaS very deeply and pointed out those points and weakness above.. I am really not able to answer them because I don't belong to technical department. but I've sent your questions to all founders and asked them to must answer them because these questions are really important and must be answered. I hope someone from core team will come online and give you a detailed answer. and you can join telegram and talk to them live and ask any question you have in mind.

thank you so much for your time.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Dorset

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

And I really wish somebody would respond to my post about what seem to be inconsistencies in their proclaimed experience on their website and what they actually have done according to their work history on their linkedins. I just feel like these guys are trying to sell themselves a little more than they can reasonably attest to, which I guess makes sense considering they are trying to raise 101 million USD which would be the largest ICO in history. Call me crazy but if you want to hold the largest ICO in history I feel like there should be some pretty damn good/distinguished/recognized experts leading the project.
Finally made an account just to respond Smiley
I thought it was a terrible interview. It seemed Evan didn't read the whitepaper or even know what a hedge fund does. 40 mins and all he asked about was cryptoaudit and blockchain questions, which Dimitri said several times that hes not a developer, and the applications of blockchain to a CEF are rather limited. Ask how they are gonna make money. Ask about trading strategy; is the focus on fundamentals or technical analysis; crypto markets are always open, will they be trading around the clock; 15% of ico is going into development, shouldn't ico participants share in the profit of Kepler?

These are some of my questions, and none were answered. Also I'm unbiased as I live in the US and cannot partake Sad
joosep

Activity: 569

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:08:57 PM

These Taas tonkens are on sale in Livecoin already.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

2K btc so far and still many days to running the crowdsale! This is another great project to watch.
ppnaruverz

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Hey ts, can you delete my approved form that username : ppnaruverz Huh
i register on this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4lq45NsgNlpa112aCCdBnIo3v06CxauH5Zs4PhDCkmI-6CA/viewform?usp=form_confirm

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Haemophilus

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

Already in, I have a great feeling about this. Good questions about the background of the team, also waitng for an explanation.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:19:46 PM

TaaS project is awesome, is the first closed-end fund in crypto land, we may be the most profitable fund here. Surpass Iconomi and melonport.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

TaaS project is awesome, is the first closed-end fund in crypto land, we may be the most profitable fund here. Surpass Iconomi and melonport.
Hi . thanks for the interest. yes we are also hopping a big sucess. we are almost at 2000 BTC investment.

Haemophilus

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

Hi . thanks for the interest. yes we are also hopping a big sucess. we are almost at 2000 BTC investment.

The roadmap shows that the Q1 payout will be made in july 2017... is this correct?
ar9

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:33:33 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 05:44:59 PM by ar9

Hi dear.
it is really nice to see that you've researched about TaaS very deeply and pointed out those points and weakness above.. I am really not able to answer them because I don't belong to technical department. but I've sent your questions to all founders and asked them to must answer them because these questions are really important and must be answered. I hope someone from core team will come online and give you a detailed answer. and you can join telegram and talk to them live and ask any question you have in mind.

Hi dear?

What is this?  Are you a TaaS employee/rep? 
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

Hi dear.

Hi dear?

What is this?  Are you a TaaS employee/rep? 

Yes. I am bounty campaign manager and moderator of this thread.

TaaS

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

The roadmap shows that the Q1 payout will be made in july 2017... is this correct?

The first payout will be 3 months after we begin operations, so approximate date is late July - August.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: