Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

TaaS joins BLOCKv, the world's first user interface for Blockchain tokens. Saw this news on medium post.
BTW price is good for now  Smiley

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:48:31 PM

We purchased more TAAS today and we hope to get more before the next dividend run. This is a fund we wish to grow big enough so it can replace the earning from my full time job. I am 60 years of age and wish to retire next year so if we can grow the TAAS dividend big enough I may be able to do so, but it will require some hard work still on our part. In order to replace my wage we would probably need at least a holding of 10k TAAS which is a long way away from what we have now, almost impossible to reach but we can keep building on it. Those who bought a lot of TAAS cheap in the beginning are very fortunate to have a large holding now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

I'm trying to growth on steemit.

Just posted a new article about TaaS.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/my-long-term-coin-s-or-token-as-a-service-taas

Please upvote and comment if you like.
(If you don't like comment also, help me get better)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

We purchased more TAAS today and we hope to get more before the next dividend run. This is a fund we wish to grow big enough so it can replace the earning from my full time job. I am 60 years of age and wish to retire next year so if we can grow the TAAS dividend big enough I may be able to do so, but it will require some hard work still on our part. In order to replace my wage we would probably need at least a holding of 10k TAAS which is a long way away from what we have now, almost impossible to reach but we can keep building on it. Those who bought a lot of TAAS cheap in the beginning are very fortunate to have a large holding now.
better to buy after the payout the decrease the token before the payment of dividends is already in the price

coinpreacher

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

Some times ago it was possible to track TaaS trading activity over https://www.taas.fund/fund/trading-activity but now this page is empty.

TaaS has a market cap of 44 Million US, is there some overview about the coins they are invested in ? I would like to find out about the fair value of this coin.

Sorry guys, english is not my first language ...
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

Some times ago it was possible to track TaaS trading activity over https://www.taas.fund/fund/trading-activity but now this page is empty.

TaaS has a market cap of 44 Million US, is there some overview about the coins they are invested in ? I would like to find out about the fair value of this coin.

They have a trusted audit company so we do not have to worry about their trading activity.  Also I am waiting for Kepler product that needs to be ready by this year.
BTW prepare for the next profit shares!
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

what happens with the TAAS which are Held on exchanges during the snapshot & payout?

Who will receive the ETH? the exchange or the TAAS Team? Shouldb e split up to the guys which are holding their TAAS on the correct place Cheesy
bepcepkop

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

So if anyone has been watching Astronaut and perhaps Vault bank, which when released and working will pay dividends, in theory is it possible to move the same funds around, to collect the most in dividends from each coin? So rather than splitting 3 ways between each, move all holdings into a coin that has a snapshop coming up, taking dividends, dumping and move onto the next coin with a snapshot  due soon. If so how long will it take everyone to figure this out and be detrimental to the respective teams abillities to invest if they are constantly being dumped after div payout?? It would make more sense to make it so you must have funds locked in a fair time in advance to be legible for div payout? Also keeping the coin price stable and growing over time because more confidence in the coin. Thoughts?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

10k Taas would be a really good option to retire with a pretty nice dividend every quarter.I am close to 1k Taas and it's becoming harder to buy Taas now with the price over 5$ each Taas.Should have invested all my BTC into Taas rather than diversifying into different coins which are already down by 20-50% now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

10k Taas would be a really good option to retire with a pretty nice dividend every quarter.I am close to 1k Taas and it's becoming harder to buy Taas now with the price over 5$ each Taas.Should have invested all my BTC into Taas rather than diversifying into different coins which are already down by 20-50% now.

you know the ico price for TAAS in BTC/ cryptocoins... i know in USD was 1$. will be nice if we can compare and see how TAAS coin evolve.

I would like to sugest to TAAS team to try to get listed on DEX: WAVES/KOMODOPLATFORM/BITSHARE/0x etc...

Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

.... is there some overview about the coins they are invested in ? I would like to find out about the fair value of this coin.

That could be great indeed to see their portfolio and figure out the startegies they use.
When is the next dividend payout? I need to buy some TaaS when dumped ...

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

Guys, when will be the next dividends distribution? The beginning of November, right?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

what happens with the TAAS which are Held on exchanges during the snapshot & payout?

Who will receive the ETH? the exchange or the TAAS Team? Shouldb e split up to the guys which are holding their TAAS on the correct place Cheesy

It depends on exchanges whether they make payouts or not. But it's clear the team is not going to pay dividends on those addresses which belong to any exchange. You should move your tokens ti your own address before October 31
ensign_lee

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:56:48 PM

Guys, when will be the next dividends distribution? The beginning of November, right?

It is scheduled to be Nov 1 as the date for payout, but I believe it is going to be done in batches and will last until 10th as it was done last time.I expect the payout to be slightly higher than the first one since they made a good profit than the last quarter.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:57:32 PM

It depends on exchanges whether they make payouts or not. But it's clear the team is not going to pay dividends on those addresses which belong to any exchange. You should move your tokens ti your own address before October 31

I do not think that the team is checking each adress manually .. my TAAs are on MEW just wanted to know what happens with those TAAS which are on exchnage-adresses and what happens with the dividend for them
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

Exchange will receive the dividend, so better to move it before snapshot date
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

I think TaaS token holds a lot of value. Team burnt 92m tokens.
Orher ICOs teams kept the unsold tokens for themselves. TaaS team very reputable based on that approach.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

TAAS is 92# rank on coinmarketcap

and it is rising

Perfect!

TaaS   $45.535.085   $5.59   $243.714   8,146,001 TAAS *   9.73%   

We are legendary community @ hodl @ buying more @ support TAAS team in total!  Grin
ensign_lee

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

Exchange will receive the dividend, so better to move it before snapshot date

To correct your sentence, exchanges will not receive dividends this time and they added livecoin is not an exception here.So it has to be on either of the online wallets or on taas.fund.You can even move it to a new wallet like eidoo wallet, which supports erc20,erc223 based tokens

Nousplatform Youtube     
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

TAAS 10$ in december  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: