Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Say bye to Triple Digits  (Read 9982 times)
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:47:03 PM

Lol. Welcome back triple digits.  Grin
Yup the market is everything but stable. This movement makes me seasick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

Next stop: MOON  Grin

Yes we will see 2k next month I believe I hodl my coin HODL now so we can all profit
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 07:51:11 PM

Better to don't expect guys that the price of bitcoin will increase more than 2k value the movement of the price right now i think its normal it is just like the same as last year and 2015 movement i hope that we will not experience that there are exchange sites are down or hack that can push the value of bitcoin down.

Make crypto as your bank.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:57:00 PM

Better to don't expect guys that the price of bitcoin will increase more than 2k value the movement of the price right now i think its normal it is just like the same as last year and 2015 movement i hope that we will not experience that there are exchange sites are down or hack that can push the value of bitcoin down.

Price would not go low, but it would also not touch that level very soon because a lot of volume in USD is needed for that to happen and we need real potential buyers to take Bitcoins to a completely higher place. There won't be any hacks that would take place, but as said, destiny is the thing and bitcoin's destiny is that, it will get more down before taking off and the obstacles currently being seen are Bitcoin Unlimited IMO.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:14:21 PM

Yes we will see 2k next month I believe I hodl my coin HODL now so we can all profit

Any basis or reference? Or you are just saying something random?  People are afraid of the upcoming fork so if ever BU is successful, we can see a steep decline in price.  And this HF won't happen in an instance.  So basically a month after, maybe we can still see Bitcoin at three digit price.
york780

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:19:20 PM

Any basis or reference? Or you are just saying something random?  People are afraid of the upcoming fork so if ever BU is successful, we can see a steep decline in price.  And this HF won't happen in an instance.  So basically a month after, maybe we can still see Bitcoin at three digit price.

-No reference
-100% random
Just saying what he wants to happen. Price still looks like shit like this whole month.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:45:41 PM

Seems we haven't quite yet left the triple digits behind for good.

and it seems it might still take a while longer before we will.

Aaand we are on 4 digits again.. Cheesy It starts to be quite exhausting to say good bye and hello to the triple digits all the time again and again. Grin
But seriously, there will still be probably some kind of oscillation around 1k btc before the new bottom will move above that level. Good thing is that we could see, that even when there was a thread of hard fork or ETF approval, we didn't get very deep and we can say that $900 is a reall bottom right now. If you compare it with 2014, bitcoin is much more stable than it used to be back in the times. Cool

Some price fluctuation is good for traders. I don't mind it as long as we trend upward. In fact, a slow rise with fluctuation is probably the best scenario.

The recent pumps and dumps of bitcoin it's heaven for experienced traders, because (without no offence to anyone) current market is full of noobs driven by emotions which panic sell with every little price change. And those pro traders, who then buy low are laughing hard. Wink
york780

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

Aaand we are on 4 digits again.. Cheesy It starts to be quite exhausting to say good bye and hello to the triple digits all the time again and again. Grin
But seriously, there will still be probably some kind of oscillation around 1k btc before the new bottom will move above that level. Good thing is that we could see, that even when there was a thread of hard fork or ETF approval, we didn't get very deep and we can say that $900 is a reall bottom right now. If you compare it with 2014, bitcoin is much more stable than it used to be back in the times. Cool

Some price fluctuation is good for traders. I don't mind it as long as we trend upward. In fact, a slow rise with fluctuation is probably the best scenario.

The recent pumps and dumps of bitcoin it's heaven for experienced traders, because (without no offence to anyone) current market is full of noobs driven by emotions which panic sell with every little price change. And those pro traders, who then buy low are laughing hard. Wink
-400$, muh its heaven  Cheesy
kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

If you consider yourself as an experienced pro trader, your current situation shouldn't bother you at all, because then you would know, that sooner or later, you'll be in green again. If you check your bitcoin balance every day and cry with every dip, then you rather shouldn't trade, because it will probably ruin your nerves. Grin
My advice is, don't sell, buy more. Wink
york780

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:06:09 PM

If you consider yourself as an experienced pro trader, your current situation shouldn't bother you at all, because then you would know, that sooner or later, you'll be in green again. If you check your bitcoin balance every day and cry with every dip, then you rather shouldn't trade, because it will probably ruin your nerves. Grin
I am still 250$ in profit on each coin i have. But i think we are going lower. Trust seems comepletely lost and the market failed today to break the bearish pattern.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:10:27 PM

I am still 250$ in profit on each coin i have. But i think we are going lower. Trust seems comepletely lost and the market failed today to break the bearish pattern.

It will rise again.
The real problem is that mining is becoming less and less profitable (with my hashnest payment decreasing daily).
Do we know of a reason why this is happening? Is there a reason or is it just random fluctuations in the price again?
kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

Just wait for some official news that any BU hard fork won't happen anytime soon and you'll see how quickly bitcoin  willgain  its trust back again.. As I said - sweet sweet emotions! Grin
But I understand your frustration, these situations will definitely slow down bitcoin price growth.
york780

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

Just wait for some official news that any BU hard fork won't happen anytime soon and you'll see how quickly bitcoin  willgain  its trust back again.. As I said - sweet sweet emotions! Grin
But I understand your frustration, these situations will definitely slow down bitcoin price growth.
I really hope so man. A flashcrash or a dip isnt a problem. But a month decline isnt good for any of us. Not for the miners, hodlers, media, competition, crypto reputation. It just pisses me off. Sad
kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:33:55 PM

You're right, possitive publicity is always better.  Smiley  But just remember how quickly we got above 1k.. One year ago, we dreamed even about $800, because we were somewhere around $400 or something.. On September we were on $600 and on New Years Eve we poped our champagne with $1k.. Two months later we reached ath at  $1400, so being around 1k again it is not any big disaster, we still have hundreds of % growth within one single year. I think it's amazing and current  btc price just makes me smile. Wink
york780

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:37:09 PM

You're right, possitive publicity is always better.  Smiley  But just remember how quickly we got above 1k.. One year ago, we dreamed even about $800, because we were somewhere around $400 or something.. On September we were on $600 and on New Years Eve we poped our champagne with $1k.. Two months later we reached ath at  $1400, so being around 1k again it is not any big disaster, we still have hundreds of % growth within one single year. I think it's amazing and current  btc price just makes me smile. Wink
Me too, but i fear for the ewbies that stepped in a month ago and they are making lots of losses every day. Also new bitcoin users wont step in now so that means no more adoption. They are choosing ethereum now, you can see it at google trends and in Africoins topic. Cmon even choosing ethereum above bitcoin, then you know that there is something wrong with btc.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

I still believe in bitcoin, fork or no fork. It is just natural to be scared of the upcoming fork so it reflects on the price. But we know bitcoin is better than bu, so it will bounce back and be on track to the moon soon.
kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:48:39 PM

Me too, but i fear for the ewbies that stepped in a month ago and they are making lots of losses every day. Also new bitcoin users wont step in now so that means no more adoption. They are choosing ethereum now, you can see it at google trends and in Africoins topic. Cmon even choosing ethereum above bitcoin, then you know that there is something wrong with btc.
Well, if bitcoin survived the fall from $1300 to $200 back in 2014, it will survive this little dip easily. Grin
And that almost all altcoins rise when bitcoin price falls, it is also a very well known scenario, people just move their funds from one coin to another. Recent trend in alts feels very possitive to me, because it means that people doesn't change their bitcoins back to fiat, but that they believe in crypto and leave their money in it. It is a proof that crypto adoption works. Wink
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:56:07 AM

I still believe in bitcoin, fork or no fork. It is just natural to be scared of the upcoming fork so it reflects on the price. But we know bitcoin is better than bu, so it will bounce back and be on track to the moon soon.

Yup nothing to be worried about short term fluctuations and we are used to it now and at a moment bitcoin is still trending in 3 digits but it will again achieve the 4 digit price in next couple of weeks and till it achieves that be strong and hold your coins tightly.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

I have been HODLing my bitcoins for forever, and I never sold, not even when the price dropped to $250ish after having reached $1300. I don't give a damn, I don't sell for price swings up or down.     
But just recently I did sell 25% of my coins and exchanged them for altcoins, because I am getting sick and tired of this blocksize debate, and it's hurting bitcoin.   

If this debate isn't resolved soon, bitcoin will die from it.     

And the worst thing is, is that bitcoin core had the responsibility to avoid this debate, and they failed. Yet they still have support of many people, even though they failed the one job they had.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:56:45 PM

I have been HODLing my bitcoins for forever, and I never sold, not even when the price dropped to $250ish after having reached $1300. I don't give a damn, I don't sell for price swings up or down.     
But just recently I did sell 25% of my coins and exchanged them for altcoins, because I am getting sick and tired of this blocksize debate, and it's hurting bitcoin.   

If this debate isn't resolved soon, bitcoin will die from it.     

And the worst thing is, is that bitcoin core had the responsibility to avoid this debate, and they failed. Yet they still have support of many people, even though they failed the one job they had.
[/quote]

With you on this, most of us who've been HODLing will continue to hold, perhaps with some appetite to add to our stock when the price dips to more "affordable" levels. I hardly think those who've been in it for the long haul would feel any concern for price this year. The only significant event was the new high, and that is overall good news.

You're also probably not alone in diversifying to some of the more established alts now, however, what with all the blocksize wars going on. Makes me wish I had a bit more capital to manage that strategy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██