Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Say bye to Triple Digits  (Read 9982 times)
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:47:56 PM

It is just a few dollars over 1000 dollars, so I don't think we say goodbye to 3 figure price, actually there are something I am worrying, I worry about Chinese central bank bans bitcoin in one day, or shut down the exchanges, but I don't think it is possible. They can't prevent the freedom currency-bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

It is just a few dollars over 1000 dollars, so I don't think we say goodbye to 3 figure price, actually there are something I am worrying, I worry about Chinese central bank bans bitcoin in one day, or shut down the exchanges, but I don't think it is possible. They can't prevent the freedom currency-bitcoin.

With bitcoin fluctuations we sure cant say goodbye to 3 figure price. You gone too far with banning bitcoin in China and closing their exchangers, I know that Chinese government is very strict, but are they ready to go that far?
   Headline is awesome thou, one day we will say goodbye to triple digits.
MatDerKater

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

We had to stop and unload some of the dead weight (those useless Profit Takers)

Fixed that for you.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Actually $1000+/- 10-20 is not enough for profitable mining anymore and I think price should rise to $1100+.
Recently hashrate jumped but price still hesitating to jump accordingly due to all the fights between oppositions.

🖤😏
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Actually $1000+/- 10-20 is not enough for profitable mining anymore and I think price should rise to $1100+.
Recently hashrate jumped but price still hesitating to jump accordingly due to all the fights between oppositions.
No, you will never able to find profitable mining as competitions for mining will be always infinite, if there is a room for significant profits, a new miner will join to compete for that. It is tough race, once bitcoin prices jump into $1200 levels then we can expect significant increase in mining difficulty also.

Back to topic : We just come out of triple rates, so we need further march to say bye for ever.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

Since the price is just a fist full of dollars away from this prediction of back to three digits. I would beg to say that it is evident that it will happen one way or another.
But I also have to agree with the above poster in him saying once it hits $1100 then it will be in a safe zone and then they're won't be so much worrying and unknown about if this will happen tomorrow or in the near future.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

I think your concerns are somewhat unfounded, and let me tell you why, as you know the banks do not control BTC, however, since cash transactions are controlled by them when making cash conversions to BTC or viceversa and if for some situation they decide to ban would provoke some panic sales causing a drop in prices which would then be offset by purchase orders from other countries, on the other hand if exchanges stop working which seems unlikely would give rise to descentralized exchanges, if at  some point many places begin to accept BTC as a means of payment conversion to cash would no longer be necessary probably. So more than the banks or exchanges, the opinion of most people in the world is of greater weight ,and, where appropriate, governments.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:07:43 PM

bitcoin current price actually left 3-digit number, and up to the fourth digit. This is the best thing I have seen this year. I think that this will happen in a very long time in this year, maybe even the price will continue to rise, and grow. This will be a very good year for bitcoin users.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:11:16 PM

It's not that important that we're at the 1,000$  level and it's not enough for me. Because we can say that it is not a permanent point. Whenever we go up to  1000$ then that's a good thing. Looks like you are expecting a lot now. And we can say that we are on the rise and we seem to be going up these levels as the purchase continues. But let's see how long this will last.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:51:34 AM

It's not that important that we're at the 1,000$  level and it's not enough for me. Because we can say that it is not a permanent point. Whenever we go up to  1000$ then that's a good thing. Looks like you are expecting a lot now. And we can say that we are on the rise and we seem to be going up these levels as the purchase continues. But let's see how long this will last.

Yes the market is now experiencing a decline and price almost exactly $ 1,000. I think these days the price of bitcoin will be back to 3 digits again. But hopefully prices will remain and continue to rise above $ 1,000 because I expect prices will remain above $ 1,000. And if it should go down hopefully will quickly return to top $ 1,000 again.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:59:09 AM

Yes the market is now experiencing a decline and price almost exactly $ 1,000. I think these days the price of bitcoin will be back to 3 digits again. But hopefully prices will remain and continue to rise above $ 1,000 because I expect prices will remain above $ 1,000. And if it should go down hopefully will quickly return to top $ 1,000 again.

maybe yes but maybe no. i think the traders still fighting hard to stay at 1k$ and its really amazing that even there's downtrend movement we are still able to stay at 1k$ we just needed to keep holding for this new ath and keep attracting new investors to ride with the flow, keep holding if possible and don't panic or to excited so no more low price to happen.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:58:35 AM

Seems like you are trying to kid us OP? this ain't true and everyone knows it, in order for maintaining a balance between different markets the price will be corrected to $960 and stays there for a while.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:31:23 AM

maybe yes but maybe no. i think the traders still fighting hard to stay at 1k$ and its really amazing that even there's downtrend movement we are still able to stay at 1k$ we just needed to keep holding for this new ath and keep attracting new investors to ride with the flow, keep holding if possible and don't panic or to excited so no more low price to happen.
Yes prices still stable at around $ 1,000 so there is no certainty. Downtrend movement is still reasonable because a small percentage, so not a lot of affect. You're right, it's better not panic because it can affect the price of bitcoin be negative. Maybe we can actually say goodbye to 3 digits if the price is around $ 1,600, so it's been a long way to fall below $ 1,000
kumax

Activity: 182

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:07:09 AM

Seems like you are trying to kid us OP? this ain't true and everyone knows it, in order for maintaining a balance between different markets the price will be corrected to $960 and stays there for a while.
Yeah, I would be careful with statements like these, that we'll be on 4 digits from now, because I also expect a correction back to +- $900 level. Everytime, when a price suddenly jumps up +$100 and more, some kind of correction follows right after that.
BitcoinBarrel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

Yeah, I would be careful with statements like these, that we'll be on 4 digits from now, because I also expect a correction back to +- $900 level. Everytime, when a price suddenly jumps up +$100 and more, some kind of correction follows right after that.

Even if there was a correction to $900 it would be short-lived. There is lots of support at $1000 and more people using BTC every day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

kumax

Activity: 182

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

Even if there was a correction to $900 it would be short-lived. There is lots of support at $1000 and more people using BTC every day.

From a long term perspective, nobody doubts that bitcoin will be higher than $1000. Personally, I think that we will say forever goodbye to 3 digits this year, but what I wanted to just say is, that I don't think it will happen from this exact moment. I believe we will be under 1k again soon and of course it may not be for long period of time. Smiley
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 02:03:54 PM

You might have to say hello soon. you never when the price may fall, but still now its in a four digit thats a great news. Bitcoin price is not moving very much but its progressing but it might not in the future. And the if the price keeps going up much quicker it might fall at any time. But still now everyone is happy Cheesy

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

Next stop: MOON  Grin

I wouldnt hurry too much Tongue, it was $1,150 and we thought that we are near the moon destination but we weren't.

We had to stop and unload some of the dead weight (those useless Bears)
Isn't that a forever process for a public currency like bitcoin?
There will always be weak hands Tongue
We will say goodbye to triple digits if the price reach at least $1300-1400, due to every dip usually take $200-300 every time weak hand sell out. So, we're not stable on $1000 floor yet, daily traders and investors would make fluctuations which bitcoin going through this situation everyday. Next destination to the moon, we will take off only if we have bigger block size.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:07:21 PM

I did not expect bitcoin to return to triple digits after having reached $1000 earlier this year (or was it last year?)   

But I think we will soon say goodbye to 3 digits for real this time.

Now, let's see how long it takes until we reach 5 digits.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:32:28 PM

I wish the day will never come again when we see the triple digits come in bitcoin price. Because bitcoin is not only bitcoin, it is very precious thing for earning wise, especially in online earning. And if bitcoin continuously rise and never come back than it is really too good. But i am afraid because I feel may be in the coming month we will see that Triple Digits come back.   

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████