Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Say bye to Triple Digits  (Read 9982 times)
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:58:11 PM

Seems we haven't quite yet left the triple digits behind for good.

and it seems it might still take a while longer before we will.

Aaand we are on 4 digits again.. Cheesy It starts to be quite exhausting to say good bye and hello to the triple digits all the time again and again. Grin
But seriously, there will still be probably some kind of oscillation around 1k btc before the new bottom will move above that level. Good thing is that we could see, that even when there was a thread of hard fork or ETF approval, we didn't get very deep and we can say that $900 is a reall bottom right now. If you compare it with 2014, bitcoin is much more stable than it used to be back in the times. Cool

Some price fluctuation is good for traders. I don't mind it as long as we trend upward. In fact, a slow rise with fluctuation is probably the best scenario.

The recent pumps and dumps of bitcoin it's heaven for experienced traders, because (without no offence to anyone) current market is full of noobs driven by emotions which panic sell with every little price change. And those pro traders, who then buy low are laughing hard. Wink

I have been HODLing my bitcoins for forever, and I never sold, not even when the price dropped to $250ish after having reached $1300. I don't give a damn, I don't sell for price swings up or down.     
But just recently I did sell 25% of my coins and exchanged them for altcoins, because I am getting sick and tired of this blocksize debate, and it's hurting bitcoin.   

If this debate isn't resolved soon, bitcoin will die from it.     

And the worst thing is, is that bitcoin core had the responsibility to avoid this debate, and they failed. Yet they still have support of many people, even though they failed the one job they had.
I fully agree, they are ruining bitcoin and letting altcoins getting their marketcap as a result of pour leadership

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Aaand we are on 4 digits again.. Cheesy It starts to be quite exhausting to say good bye and hello to the triple digits all the time again and again. Grin
But seriously, there will still be probably some kind of oscillation around 1k btc before the new bottom will move above that level. Good thing is that we could see, that even when there was a thread of hard fork or ETF approval, we didn't get very deep and we can say that $900 is a reall bottom right now. If you compare it with 2014, bitcoin is much more stable than it used to be back in the times. Cool

Some price fluctuation is good for traders. I don't mind it as long as we trend upward. In fact, a slow rise with fluctuation is probably the best scenario.

The recent pumps and dumps of bitcoin it's heaven for experienced traders, because (without no offence to anyone) current market is full of noobs driven by emotions which panic sell with every little price change. And those pro traders, who then buy low are laughing hard. Wink

I have been HODLing my bitcoins for forever, and I never sold, not even when the price dropped to $250ish after having reached $1300. I don't give a damn, I don't sell for price swings up or down.     
But just recently I did sell 25% of my coins and exchanged them for altcoins, because I am getting sick and tired of this blocksize debate, and it's hurting bitcoin.   

And the worst thing is, is that bitcoin core had the responsibility to avoid this debate, and they failed. Yet they still have support of many people, even though they failed the one job they had.
I fully agree, they are ruining bitcoin and letting altcoins getting their marketcap as a result of pour leadership

lol. have you seen bitcoin price history so far!
it has been always like this, the current trend of price going down and having (seemingly) trouble to go back up has been a common thing. the FUD subject changes but the principle stays the same Smiley

the same goes for altcoins, they have always used this opportunity to pump themselves and that is not new either.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

it has been always like this, the current trend of price going down and having (seemingly) trouble to go back up has been a common thing. the FUD subject changes but the principle stays the same Smiley

the same goes for altcoins, they have always used this opportunity to pump themselves and that is not new either.

I've been in here longer then you kid, I don't need to look at the history of bitcoin, I was there.

This is different though.     

This isn't some FUD about an exchange being hacked, or the president of China farting on chinese miners.     
This is a serious issue that is caused by poor leadership and politics.   
An issue that could have been prevented, and could be fixed easily. But so far it has taken years and it's still not fixed, and there's no sign that it would be fixed at all. 

The technical side of the problem is trivial, but the political side is difficult. And most of the altcoins don't have the same problem, because they have nothing to lose, so their leadership isn't fighting for control (yet, at least).   

Due to this infighting, the user experience for bitcoin users is noticeably getting worse. Or at best stagnating (and in revolutionary technology, stagnation is identical to deterioration). While at the same time altcoins keep innovating and increasing user experience.   

How long do you think bitcoin can ride of their network effect alone? Because truth is, bitcoin has offered nothing to their users other then being the big guy in town for the last 2 years or so.   

Do you really think this fact alone will be enough to carry bitcoin for another 2 years?

think again.     

Bitcoin is still young, most investors are innovators and early adopters. Early adoption and innovation is in your blood, you're either an early adopter or you're not. 
Early adopters constantly look for revolutionary technology. And right now, bitcoin has became stale. 
So most of the whales in bitcoin have already started to look for promising new ideas. Some may have already diversified a bit to test the waters.     

It won't be long before they dive in completely. You can't keep innovators and early adopters satisfied for very long with a stale product.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

I've been in here longer then you kid, I don't need to look at the history of bitcoin, I was there.

This isn't some FUD about an exchange being hacked, or the president of China farting on chinese miners.    
An issue that could have been prevented, and could be fixed easily. But so far it has taken years and it's still not fixed, and there's no sign that it would be fixed at all.  

The technical side of the problem is trivial, but the political side is difficult. And most of the altcoins don't have the same problem, because they have nothing to lose, so their leadership isn't fighting for control (yet, at least).    

Due to this infighting, the user experience for bitcoin users is noticeably getting worse. Or at best stagnating (and in revolutionary technology, stagnation is identical to deterioration). While at the same time altcoins keep innovating and increasing user experience.    

How long do you think bitcoin can ride of their network effect alone? Because truth is, bitcoin has offered nothing to their users other then being the big guy in town for the last 2 years or so.    

Do you really think this fact alone will be enough to carry bitcoin for another 2 years?

think again.    

Bitcoin is still young, most investors are innovators and early adopters. Early adoption and innovation is in your blood, you're either an early adopter or you're not.  
Early adopters constantly look for revolutionary technology. And right now, bitcoin has became stale.  
So most of the whales in bitcoin have already started to look for promising new ideas. Some may have already diversified a bit to test the waters.      

It won't be long before they dive in completely. You can't keep innovators and early adopters satisfied for very long with a stale product.

It depend on the price, fully. If the price stagnates and other cryptocurrencies will outperform bitcoin then we have a big problem because it occcurs at the same time when bitcoin has his big issues. I agree that this problem isnt like the others. This isnt a temporary problem that bitcoin can overcome easily. The price reflects the situation perfectly.

Big problem or chance negative or positive : Leg up or flash crash. Dragging problem that wont be solved = slow decrease (bear market) Now lets look at the charts. Pboc, flash crash. Second Pboc, flash crash + already slower recovery because the market starts to see it like a problem that isnt solved. SEC denied ETF Winklevoss, flash crash. Block size debate between BU, CORE and SegWit -> slow decrease in a larger time period. So you are right. The charts are always confirming the problem. And it looks like the market is aware of the problem, decrease has occured and quick recovery wont happen. This is a clue that the block size debate wont be solved soon.

We can only wait and see. It looks like the altcoins are also getting hurt, so there wont be a safe heaven anymore. Kapital isnt flowing back to Bitcoin what means less money in crypto = even more slower recovery for Bitcoin.

If we solve the scaling issue than we will test ATH again. Otherwise i dont really know where this is going. I wish it would go up, but there wont be a good reason for that, only increasing adoption. This means even more transactions = higher fees. This can build up untill it explodes. You cant build when the funds are rotten.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

Next stop: MOON  Grin

It's too soon but I had a nice feeling of Deja Vu when I said farewell to double digits in the past
So looking forward to that day arriving a few years down the road ^^.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16582

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

think again.    

It depend on the price, fully. If the price stagnates and other cryptocurrencies will outperform bitcoin then we have a big problem because it occcurs at the same time when bitcoin has his big issues. I agree that this problem isnt like the others. This isnt a temporary problem that bitcoin can overcome easily. The price reflects the situation perfectly.
The block size problem can be fixed very easily! This has been going on for way too long though.
I can only imagine the positive effect on Bitcoin if the scaling problem ever gets fixed. Bitcoin already has thousands of transactions every 10 minutes. It is a good thing to have that many transactions, it shows the need to transfer money and actually use Bitcoin.
Increase the limits and Bitcoin can grow. One way or another. I don't care how.
Or, wait until some unimportant pre-mined or centrally controlled alt-coin takes over.

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Now we are back to $1000+, but we will see how long it lasts. Big moves in the altcoin market, millionaires have been made in the last few days. Big big pumps in a couple altcoins. The HF FUD is being used for that.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Now we are back to $1000+, but we will see how long it lasts. Big moves in the altcoin market, millionaires have been made in the last few days. Big big pumps in a couple altcoins. The HF FUD is being used for that.

Last time I checked btc is above $1000 and ETH is down. Alt-coins market beginning to feel the dump and in a matter day, btc market price will rise again. Maybe HF is being used by a lot of FUD last couple of weeks as evident of a lot of threads here in our community. But it also look likes it is almost over for now because HF will not push through just yet. So bitcoin price is soaring. We just need to be watchful though, as we don't want btc to be pump by big whales then ran again to alt-coins to gain profits. We just need to hold on our bitcoin and see where it will take us in the near future. 

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

History shows that this down thrends is normally happens and its up to us on how we overcome the price downside and we should be more aware so that we wouldn't lose our money for this drop but FUD and mud throwing to bitcoins is normally happening since many people wants to create commotion so that they can buy bitcoins at cheapest price to earn with it when the price will pump.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

sometimes, when you say goodbye to the bitcoin price figures are 3 digits, sometimes the price is really back. well, maybe it is normal that we are happy if the bitcoin price rises, but it might make us disappointed when the price of bitcoin really came back on 3-digit, even more so for the moment.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:26:02 PM

sometimes, when you say goodbye to the bitcoin price figures are 3 digits, sometimes the price is really back. well, maybe it is normal that we are happy if the bitcoin price rises, but it might make us disappointed when the price of bitcoin really came back on 3-digit, even more so for the moment.

This is fluctuation, and smart traders make a profit out of it.

The block size problem can be fixed very easily! This has been going on for way too long though.
I can only imagine the positive effect on Bitcoin if the scaling problem ever gets fixed. Bitcoin already has thousands of transactions every 10 minutes. It is a good thing to have that many transactions, it shows the need to transfer money and actually use Bitcoin.
Increase the limits and Bitcoin can grow. One way or another. I don't care how.
Or, wait until some unimportant pre-mined or centrally controlled alt-coin takes over.

I agree, it can be easily fixed but the thing is there is two major group that have different proposal about it and they are competing against each other to get the upper hand and control.  I still wondering why this two camp are not adjusting to accommodate both plans and emerge with a new proposal that all of us can have benefits. 
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:55:01 PM

Next stop: MOON  Grin
It's too soon but I had a nice feeling of Deja Vu when I said farewell to double digits in the past
So looking forward to that day arriving a few years down the road ^^.
It is definitely too soon to call that but it is always a good sign to see the price crossing the thousand dollar valuation even with the confusions hovering above our shoulders regarding what to expect and if the sentiments are right and a couple of good bull runs will make sure that the price wont see the triple digits ever again and that is how things are at the moment,hope it will reach the potential like everyone believes in.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:39:48 AM

I don’t have a problem with that since that give us nice chances to invest at those lower prices and make profits when the price finally recovers, so we must take those prices as a great opportunity to earn in the long term with bitcoin.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:01:43 AM

Even the three digit value is good for users to profit out of it. Again we got an opportunity to stand above $1000, but soon after crossing $1050 it has started to decrease and now seems to be around $1020. So not sure how long we hold four digit value.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:50:45 AM

Even the three digit value is good for users to profit out of it. Again we got an opportunity to stand above $1000, but soon after crossing $1050 it has started to decrease and now seems to be around $1020. So not sure how long we hold four digit value.
We seem to be in a tight band where bitcoin does not move much, it goes up a little and then it goes down a little bit too, it seems the current dilemma between segwit and BU seems to be taking its toll among the investors since there does not seem to be much movement at the moment.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

We seem to be in a tight band where bitcoin does not move much, it goes up a little and then it goes down a little bit too, it seems the current dilemma between segwit and BU seems to be taking its toll among the investors since there does not seem to be much movement at the moment.
Theres really a reason why bitcoin price does move like that and its not surprising anymore since bitcoin price is volatile from the start.I would like to say that price might drop anytime on 3-digits as of this year because of the events that is happening on crypto ecosystem we cant conclude to say goodbye on 3 digits since possibilities on coming back to that price range is still there.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:47:54 AM

Theres really a reason why bitcoin price does move like that and its not surprising anymore since bitcoin price is volatile from the start.I would like to say that price might drop anytime on 3-digits as of this year because of the events that is happening on crypto ecosystem we cant conclude to say goodbye on 3 digits since possibilities on coming back to that price range is still there.

I believe Bitcoin won't fall very much, maybe it can reach to $900, but it's going very well now... I thought the price could fall more when that talk about hardfork started, but it didn't have so much flutuation. Even this happen it's good somehow, we can enjoy the 3 digits to buy the currency cheap, but I'm not sure we will see Bitcoin on 3 digits house for much time this year or in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:13:27 AM

I believe Bitcoin won't fall very much, maybe it can reach to $900, but it's going very well now... I thought the price could fall more when that talk about hardfork started, but it didn't have so much flutuation. Even this happen it's good somehow, we can enjoy the 3 digits to buy the currency cheap, but I'm not sure we will see Bitcoin on 3 digits house for much time this year or in the future.
It will not, Currently the bitcoin on the steady way. We are not seeing more volatility of the bitcoin chart in this day. looks like those people are busy to make more pump on the altcoin.

The early hardfork debate gives a lot of the impact for the market. But at this time looks like there is a bright answer to that thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:24:00 AM

Yeah wrong thinking of some people here. They got afraid just looking at the three digits and start to panic sell.
Of course I am also scared of that. But that doesn't mean you will have to sell and not wait for it to come back. This is bitcoin and the fluctuations are really hardcore that sometimes it takes 3 digits also to fall just for a day.
They should understand that. If all of us will panic then it will be dumped more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

It will not, Currently the bitcoin on the steady way. We are not seeing more volatility of the bitcoin chart in this day. looks like those people are busy to make more pump on the altcoin.

The early hardfork debate gives a lot of the impact for the market. But at this time looks like there is a bright answer to that thing.
Hard Fork eventuality is not possible right now, that is the reason price of Bitcoin stabilized.
We reached stalemate with BU being supported by ~37% hash power and SegWit by ~29%.
As you said hardcore speculators moved to altcoins: Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Round, PIVX, Decred are being pumped like crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: