Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 11:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MelaniaCoin |MELA| Scrypt PoW | DGW3 Diff Adjust | First Lady Tribute ! |  (Read 37667 times)
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

WTF .. web wallet down  Shocked my balance gone ?

not down its working well refresh the page

yeah , web come back again
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

I hope you, guys, are not going to pay 0.3 BTC for this "Android wallet" Smiley
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:44:59 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 07:57:40 AM by TomVelvetPaws

I have several android wallets the only ones I see similar to this are the freewallet.org ones the rest are just like any other wallet at least they look like any other wallet.Most of the freewallet.org ones are for assets and buying assets on side chains etc stuff like ether/decred/monero etc etc with the ability to buy these assets with just about any other asset or crypto especially ones on side chains. I can fill any freewallet.org with any network assets  like ok cash dogecoin bitcoin etc etc by ticking the top off wallet.As far as I know this coin is not on a side chain.Im not going to risk compromising my system by having to FIRST log in to a website before I use the wallet.I dont have a use for a webwallet except for Maidsafe but maidsafe can be stored in any bitcoin wallet really

Did you model this after the trending android wallets put out by free wallet.org  Im not familar with the atomic project as I'm into some "Other" projects etc etc there is just to many alts out there now a days to keep up i'm only 1 person.Explain why you designed this wallet the way you did a bit more clearly please?Why do we have to log into your or a website to send coins to it?Wallets on your system just dont work this way its the first time I have seen this EXCEPT in a web wallet so now you see why these people here myself included are really really confused.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:32:51 AM

Lol well You messed up on the design man plain and simple.Im not the developer Im just a guy trying to help all involved yourself included.Just calm down.It is good that you integrated it with the web wallet that is a very good feature.However you made it to where you have to log into a web wallet before you can use it?Seriously?Lets face it you messed up or  well hell I dont know What happened but anyone can see the whole wide world can see that it is YOU that messed up on the design,I would love to see you get paid and see this wallet for download on Google play and amazon but with it in its current state I dont ever see that happening.So dont get mad at us you should be kicking yourself not us.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

Well Please explain this Interface because this is what we see after install some say it will not install.Lol is that webwallet html or whatever optimized for mobile devices and we are just not seeing the controls? lol what gives?

doonik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

Please ,web walet up again , my balance in there  Huh
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

AtomicProject this is what an Android Wallet should look like.....

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Correct

doonik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

55k  at web wallet.  I am buy at exchanger Shocked
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:03:33 AM

this is also connected with a server just design different

I think I see whats going on here you just took the web wallet and coverted it to apk code lol not really actually designing a "New" wallet lmao

But yea your right the price for an android wallet is much higher than a standard windows wallet

Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

I think I see whats going on here you just took the web wallet and coverted it to apk code lol not really actually designing a "New" wallet lmao

Oh gee you think Cheesy

Remember his definition of an Android Wallet then he says he can make different ones.... Roll Eyes

Obviously do not trust the Webwallet of AtomicProject as he will just willing close it because he is butthurt over not understanding basic concepts of things.... your digging your hole deeper dude....

Use Welshys/FindBlocks WebWallet, He also hosts the Block Explorer

http://www.blockexp.com/melania/index.php
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

look at other developers they charge 1.5 bitcoin worth around 1500 USD for these type of android wallet

https://dev.cryptolife.net/order/altcoin-android-wallet/

Yeah and why did you fail to bring any of that up ?>

You are spamming threads offering a WebWallet & Android Wallet service, not saying Android Shortcut app that links to the Web Wallet.... fucking lame dude.....
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

i stop web wallet due to your bad behavior after work done

You are an evil man, other users have their minings on there and you are taking them for a ride, you even sent me the admin saying I can control the accounts if I want... You are an untrustworthy person !
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:09:22 AM

Oh gee you think Cheesy

Remember his definition of an Android Wallet then he says he can make different ones.... Roll Eyes

Obviously do not trust the Webwallet of AtomicProject as he will just willing close it because he is butthurt over not understanding basic concepts of things.... your digging your hole deeper dude....

Use Welshys/FindBlocks WebWallet, He also hosts the Block Explorer

http://www.blockexp.com/melania/index.php

Lmao if he stopped that server with peoples coins in it without returning them he just GOXXED them and hes opening himself up for all kindsa shit killing his ATOMIC project in the process.Lesson learned mr Atomic NEVER do anything permanent over a temporary situation

What you just did is totally illegal and you even said you did it that's not very smart.

Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:12:51 AM

i stop web wallet due to your bad behavior after work done

You are an evil man, other users have their mining son there and you are takign them for a ride, you even sent me the admin saying I can control the accounts if I want... You are an untrustworthy person !

You are fucking developer of a fucking coin which is not have any good exchange list and have big issued in code and also cheat me after work done don't pay me

The issue is you cannot read code, would you like me to post the screenshots of you asking for help to compile a daemon and block explorer.....LAME, even saying I am selling the premine... bahahah dude it was given away and there is 420k left for a few bounties, none of that you are getting now..... !

Everyone who needs a Web Wallet use Welshy/Find Blocks Web Wallet, he is Legit and I have known him for yonks.

You also blame me for the coin being on certain exchanges... dude you are a fucking child, I give to those who are in need and help and you just take the cake for asshole of the year for 2017 so far !

Lesson learned, don't put your trust in newbie coders who blame others for not seeing incompatibilities in their environment, you even said yourself you are happy to wait 1 week after I post your links to what you provided...
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:13:30 AM

i stop service due to developers because they don't pay my work and also make excuse after work if they don't like my work than i have to stop it what is big thing?

then you need to return peoples coins or run the service for the web wallet you cant just take peoples shit well you can but you dont go and tell the world you did thats a big NO NO

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:18:41 AM

Another joke coin  Smiley Trump coin, Putin coin, Nicolas Cage... and now - Melania. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

i stop service due to developers because they don't pay my work and also make excuse after work if they don't like my work than i have to stop it what is big thing?

then you need to return peoples coins or run the service for the web wallet you cant just take peoples shit well you can but you dont go and tell the world you did thats a big NO NO

who pay me my expenses on this work? i spend 130$ for buying vps and domain and hosting and after all work done developer not pay me than tell me who pay me ?

I dont know man  its not joe collectors fault that is between you and the developer you didnt design the wallet right just redesign it man.I want a good android wallet too you can put this on the google play and get thousands of downloads and be a hero and your name will go down in history with good notes but if you go this route it will be just a bad footnote and eventually forgotten along with everything else you do.Dont make the little guy suffer do the right thing.I will write about this in my upcoming Blog and I want it to be a good thing not a bad thing.

You can get pissed if you want to but it is not joe miners fault.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

Sigh!!Well folks I tried to help and reason.I hope he returns you alls coins.Im glad I didnt have any on there if you all got ripped you should report it not sure to who but if he ripped you and he stated that did he performed an Illegal act.

And BF is no Fool and not at fault.Im not entirely sure if this was some sorta SCAM by atomic or just some big misunderstanding or a mistake or what I want to believe it was just a misunderstanding but I dont think it is.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

No, it is not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: