Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 09:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MelaniaCoin |MELA| Scrypt PoW | DGW3 Diff Adjust | First Lady Tribute ! |  (Read 37667 times)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

Sigh!!Well folks I tried to help and reason.I hope he returns you alls coins.Im glad I didnt have any on there if you all got ripped you should report it not sure to who but if he ripped you and he stated that did he performed an Illegal act.

their is only 65k coins in wallet lol and its worth only 10 usd and i lost 130 usd due to developers scam but i not need this 10 usd worth coin also i can open site for 10 min and ask people to withdraw their coin i don't need

Good man that's what I want to see at least.I wish you would redesign the wallet though lol damn I want a nice android wallet well someone will eventually good luck Mr atomic

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

AtomicProject this is what an Android Wallet should look like.....

Correct

i also can make the this type of wallet design but its not in only 0.03 btc bounty lol it take upto 1 month is desgin and you pay bounty only worth of 20 to 30 usd lol
Please answer, will this type of wallet also require a server?
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

Dev it shall always communicate with people who are still working, how much budget and when it was paid.
Dev also have to acknowledge the hard work of everyone who helped in their projects.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

Well folks I gotta get some rest I gotta get up and go buy a car I haven't been able to get one because I didnt have a ride to go get a ride now I have a ride to go and get a ride."Yawwwwn"  good luck and godspeed everyone.Hope everything gets worked out to everyone's satisfaction.

Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

MELA Coin Web Wallet is now online Please Withdraw your coin witihn 1 Hour After this we Stop Web Wallet Service Because Of developer Scam Thanks.

http://www.melaniacoin.info/

Seriously dude you have issues, you were asked to maintain the web wallet for 1 week to get the bounty yet you failed to even do that because you are comparing exchange prices to your bounty and then to what you paid to rent a vps.... for fucks sake dude, I bet you are one of those that think your 10k MELA is worth 0.1 BTC lol obviously you don't know crypto if you can't even design a Standard Android Wallet for a Cryptocoin... not some android.apk link to a web wallet...

I do not think I am the one in the wrong as I didn't design the android wallet.

Remember you were going to be paid a bounty for keeping up and maintaing the web wallet, obviously that went out the door in a few days because you are unhappy with the exchange price Cheesy
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

MELA Coin Web Wallet is now online Please Withdraw your coin witihn 1 Hour After this we Stop Web Wallet Service Because Of developer Scam Thanks.

http://www.melaniacoin.info/

Seriously dude you have issues, you were asked to maintain the web wallet for 1 week to get the bounty yet you failed to even do that because you are comparing exchange prices to your bounty and then to what you paid to rent a vps.... for fucks sake dude, I bet you are one of those that think your 10k MELA is worth 0.1 BTC lol obviously you don't know crypto if you can't even design a Standar Android Wallet for a Cruptocoin... not some android.apk link to a web wallet...

I do not think I am the one in the wrong as I didn't design the android wallet.

Remember you were going to be paid a bounty for keeping up and maintaing the web wallet, obviously that went out tje door in a few days because you are unhappy with the exchange price Cheesy

I am un happy due to your bad behavior so i stop this service and remember if you not like android wallet than why you not pay me for only web wallet it not good thats why i deiced to leave out

You've contradicted yourself and this situation many times so far,... I'll let everyone else be the judge.

Trying to screw over Trumps lady hey ?!
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

AtomicProject this is what an Android Wallet should look like.....

Correct

i also can make the this type of wallet design but its not in only 0.03 btc bounty lol it take upto 1 month is desgin and you pay bounty only worth of 20 to 30 usd lol
Please answer, will this type of wallet also require a server?

yes this type of wallet also redquired serve
I don't have more questions. Good luck Cheesy
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

Melania Coin Web Wallet is now remove from our server 1 Hour Countdown for withdrawn funds is complete now if have any question about Melania Coin Please contact Developers of Melania Coin not contact to us

So the people who are asleep miss out on your "1 Hour only withdraw" and lose all their coins ? ? ? It wasn't even 1 hr look at your post time...

It doesn't matter how much they are worth what you have done is shown that you can't be trusted with peoples credentials or accounts yet alone development....

The Trump is bringing a smack down !
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

Melania Coin Web Wallet is now remove from our server 1 Hour Countdown for withdrawn funds is complete now if have any question about Melania Coin Please contact Developers of Melania Coin not contact to us

So the people who are asleep miss out on your "1 Hour only withdraw" and lose all their coins ? ? ? It wasn't even 1 hr look at your post time...

It doesn't matter how much they are worth what you have done is shown that you can't be trusted with peoples credentials or accounts yet alone development....

The Trump is bringing a smack down !

no one sleeping only 2 people have balances in their wallets and their status here is online and i can't keep free wallet service because i have to pay 1.5 USD every hour on vps and you scam me and don't pay me so why i support your coin and maintain wallet online

Explain how I scammed you please ?

I employed your services to create a Web Wallet for MelaniaCoin as well as a Android Wallet, what you provided for the Android Wallet was nothing of the sorts, the web wallet on the other hand you said you were happy to wait 1 week for payment to prove you will be keeping it up yet you say I have scammed you because you have not got a bounty for your ill work, need I repeat what you said (You are happy to wait 1 week for the Web Wallet Bounty) now you are complaining that it isn't enough due to your costs and the coin price....

Does somebody have to breakout the how to crypto guide Cheesy
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

First of all you don't have sense to talk second thing in one of your comment you said you not give bounty than why i keep the service online am i fool to spend my money without any profit in your shit coin

Do you have to be taught how to read too ? I said no bounty for the Android Wallet because it isn't one just a link...

Really dude....you've brought this all on yourself, don't forget the part where you tried to blackmail me Roll Eyes Cheesy

Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

First of all you don't have sense to talk second thing in one of your comment you said you not give bounty than why i keep the service online am i fool to spend my money without any profit in your shit coin

Do you have to be taught how to read too ? I said no bounty for the Android Wallet because it isn't one just a link...

Really dude....you've brought this all on yourself, don't forget the part where you tried to blackmail me Roll Eyes Cheesy

You really a big lair are you think to code a web in android app is too easy its also to difficult than why is no bounty on them you just get wallet and after this you think you scam me and i lost around 130 USD in your shit coin and you asked me to wait 1 week because you sell your all coin in 1 week and walk away hahaha such a nice talented cheating lol and never reply me inbox

LOL dude you are off the charts, you wait till welshy comes in here and posts your inexperience just to compile a coin daemon as well as trying to pay him 0.01BTC for him to install TeamViewer to check if you set it up correctly on your VPS.... you eventually made agreements that he would help you for some css knowledge on the Image of his Web Wallet..... can't compile a daemon... really... This is going to be funny as fuck watching you crawl back into the hole that you came Cheesy

Also note that you are posting the same crap here so why should I bother replying to your PM's Roll Eyes

P.S I also like your Big Bold Red Text when you're angry it suits Melania's Eyes Grin
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

WTF You says welshy  welshy  welshy  welshy  can he is your father or he fuck you every day he used my web wallet css code asked lol i give him web wallet css code via skype in exchange of setting my explorer problem than what is big thing in this

So what you type is obviously false then in messages you are saying ? "How to compile coin daemon" ?

It has everything to do with this situation, building a coin daemon is basic noob shit Roll Eyes
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

WTF You says welshy  welshy  welshy  welshy  can he is your father or he fuck you every day he used my web wallet css code asked lol i give him web wallet css code via skype in exchange of setting my explorer problem than what is big thing in this

So what you type is obviously false then in messages you are saying ? "How to compile coin daemon" ?

It has everything to do with this situation, building a coin daemon is basic noob shit Roll Eyes

lol ask welshy he don't compile any daemon for me i compile myself and don't tag me again you fucking scammer developer who never give any bounty and sold all premined coin slowly slowly in coingather lol i am not child

I'm Laughing my ass off right now, your conspiracy theories are springing up out of nowhere, look at the Block Explorer, Look at the Premine Address, see that they have been sent to members and twitter people as well as bounties + the remaining still there, how the hell could I be slowly selling them off, I think you need to go find Sherlock my dear Watson Cheesy

Right now I am being asked by a user where is the WebWallet you hosted as he has 55K that he deposited from the exchange onto there, now he can't get them, your to blame for that one, you cut and run !
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

Right now I am being asked by a user where is the WebWallet you hosted as he has 55K that he deposited from the exchange onto there, now he can't get them, your to blame for that one, you cut and run !

I give you accesses of admin account may be you transfer all coin before stopping server lol such a big scammer you are

LOL as if I would ever do such a thing you even mentioned you were giving people 1 hour then you said times up before 1 hr... your the one giving out passwords willy nilly and then blaming others for your dumbfound actions, anyway what has that got to do with this users not being able to get his coins back from your web wallet that you hosted, did you sell whatever was on there and are now dissing the coin.... You sure sound childish to me Cheesy
findblocks.com

Activity: 515

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

i stop web wallet due to your bad behavior after work done

What about the Users who had balences in your wallet ?  have they all got there Mela Back

if you want to use a web wallet that Wont go down or offline

http://www.blockexp.com/melania/index.php?

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:43:23 PM

Oh geez still going on wow.Atomic Ive about had enough you fucked up on the design plain and simple and you dont want to fix it and that's what will  be in my report good luck your going to need it.I tested the wallet I was one of the first to test it and like I told you in the beginning

I DO NOT USE WEB WALLETS PERIOD

Your design flaw makes people  use the web wallet instead of it just being a option

Jesus I dont know how I can make myself more clear.I am asked by a lot of people around here and the community to help and my thoughts on things and before you go there let me tell you something dont even call me a scammer dont even go there because everyone that knows me knows I am not welshy included.

YOU fucked up!!!!! It really is that simple the whole world can see it.You really have no valid argument.The web wallet yes you should be paid the Android wallet nope.

If someone here in the u.s  
were to take you to court over this you would loose bigtime
So you see there really is nothing else to say in your defense.I opend up that wallet expecting to send some coin to it and I seen that  nope nope nope nope.

Time to move along there is nothing else to say.

hummabun

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

My advice to AtomicProject. Please stop arguing or countering to the Mela dev. Just transfer the coins to the concerned users.

Still you have plenty of time to stand in the development.

Please reengineer yourself. Learn what you don't know.

What I can understand is an Android wallet can be qt or a simple shortcut to webwallet.

A qt android wallet or similar technology is just a wallet. It doesn't require any server. It connects to the network like a desktop wallet.

A simple shortcut to webwallet - No need to explain.

A complete android wallet requires much more time than a simple shortcut. Offer your prices for both when you create a wallet next time. Let the client decide what he want.

If you didn't learn yet, how to create a complete android wallet? Your first thing after finishing this discussion is to learn it. It shouldn't be that hard as you're already a great developer.

Listen to my words, the people here are still trying to help you. Think the positive way.

Good luck.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

My advice to AtomicProject. Please stop arguing or countering to the Mela dev. Just transfer the coins to the concerned users.

Still you have plenty of time to stand in the development.

Please reengineer yourself. Learn what you don't know.

What I can understand is an Android wallet can be qt or a simple shortcut to webwallet.

A qt android wallet or similar technology is just a wallet. It doesn't require any server. It connects to the network like a desktop wallet.

A simple shortcut to webwallet - No need to explain.

A complete android wallet requires much more time than a simple shortcut. Offer your prices for both when you create a wallet next time. Let the client decide what he want.

If you didn't learn yet, how to create a complete android wallet? Your first thing after finishing this discussion is to learn it. It shouldn't be that hard as you're already a great developer.

Listen to my words, the people here are still trying to help you. Think the positive way.

Good luck.

Bravo Bravo

findblocks.com

Activity: 515

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

You really a big lair are you think to code a web in android app is too easy its also to difficult than why is no bounty on them you just get wallet and after this you think you scam me and i lost around 130 USD in your shit coin and you asked me to wait 1 week because you sell your all coin in 1 week and walk away hahaha such a nice talented cheating lol and never reply me inbox

just for the record how did you lose $150

The server you got the wallet on is a $5 pcm server from vulture 12 x 5 = $60 you even said yrself its from there

http://prntscr.com/eb37ya

http://prntscr.com/eb34jo

http://prntscr.com/eb34te

i know this as the hostname is vultru on the vps

i dont get involved in these kinda things but when you mention my name the way you have i will happy chip in

So where do i start

atomic asked me to do a block explorer for atomiccoin he said bounty was BTC0.01 so i agreed instead of the 0.01 i asked if he could help me with some CSS code as i dont have a clue with css its not my strong point
See pic below Smiley

http://prntscr.com/eb37bz

as for the melania coin demon you offerd me 5000 coins to set the demon up " why make a android wallet / web wallet when your incompetent to do so

http://prntscr.com/eb3a0z

thats all i have to say in the matter

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

Leave all thing i leave this coin due to nonsense developers now don't tag me

Uh huh, just look at your post history with your comments, I'm not to blame, where's the red bold text ? I really started to fancy that colour Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: