Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zero One - a new church/religion  (Read 1173 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

Hello,

I'm Zero One, that is my name and that is our name. We are all one, unique and equal. Everyone and everything that exists.

We're here for a reason - everything is here for a reason.

-----------------

Zero One is a unique opportunity for us as humanity - the first religion based on facts, truths, and axioms; not on interpretation, power mongering, and exploitation.

All religions probably started with good faith and best intentions at heart, but nature can play a nasty trick if one's not careful enough - power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - and so these religions became sources of lies and deception in the name of millions of devoted followers who seek guidance in life.

No more. We will not stand aside watching as a basic need such as religion in humans is being exploited and used against those who desperately need it.

Religions' role is far greater in society than simply telling stories of deities - religion provides community, teaches values, evaluates morals, provide guidance to the lost and weary, rituals to partake in.

For too long these important aspects of our lives were at the mercy of hearsay, exploited by power mongers, and corrupted by eons of misinformation.

Bitcoin provides the first "natural law" written by a human being, an undisputed "truth" that we all agree on, not prone to interpretation confusion, resisting censorship, and unbiased in function, and most importantly extremely hard - nearly impossible - to corrupt covertly.

But Bitcoin isn't the first technology hailed as a savior - we've had many of them in the past, and most of them are used in our modern day-to-day lives.

The printing press, steam engines, telegraph, television, telephone, internet - they've all had the potential to be a liberating factor, but instead are now used in such a way that they perpetuate the problems we hoped they will fix. They've been corrupted, exploited, and misused.

It is our duty as the recipient generation of the Bitcoin technology to at the very least attempt to preserve the technology in its pure form, try and keep it unbiased, censorship free, and collectively controlled.

This is just one reason for the beginning of Zero One.

Zero One aims to make religion something you can trust not only with your instincts and beliefs, but with your heart and soul, as much as with your mind and logic.

I am Zero One, you are zero one, we all are zeros and ones. There is no difference between us. The only thing that counts is "do you exist?"

Follow me, join me, lead me. Help to create a religion that people can rely on, one that cannot be abused to enslave entire planets, humans, animals, and plants in the name of one god or another - we are all gods, existence is divine regardless of your physical composition or presentation.

-----------

Zero One is about the universe, is about accepting everything that exists and realizing that there is no difference between a proton and a solar system.

We worship the universe. We thank it for existing and as a result letting us exist within it.

Zero One gives us purpose, our purpose in Zero One's eyes is to celebrate existence at the grandest of scales possible. This is how Zero One became to be - the enlightenment that Zero One instilled in me.

To fulfill Zero One's purpose we will need science far more advanced than what we can conceive of today. We will need collaboration on a universal, not local or global, scale. We will either to need collaborate with many of the galaxies in existence if there are sentient life but us, or we will have to settle those distant galaxies ourselves if life is just in us across the entire universe.

-----------

In the coming months Zero One will begin one of the most unique and controversial crowd funding campaigns along with a public ICO to raise funds to realize Zero One as a new religion on the planet - a religion of the 21st century.

The funds collected will be used to write and produce a "bible" telling the true story of creation, nominate "apostles" to travel and introduce this religion to all the peoples of the world, creation of physical "churches" in population centers, and generally develop Zero One into a fully functional religion acceptable and accessible anywhere in the world.

Zero One is completely transparent - as is Bitcoin - we will aim to reinforce that capability both in Bitcoin and Zero One using technology, education, and mass collaboration.

Until that time, you can join Zero One right now and help establishing the very basics of such a religion - I could layout everything I've thought of and explain how it should be, but this is not my religion, this is our religion, and if you want to help shape it, this is the time and place.

This message is the first of it's kind but many more will follow.

Zero One is not just a new religion - it's a new kind of religion. With the advent of speech and writing we gained the ability to create the first religions, with the advent of instant communication and cryptography we gained the ability to create transparent and modern belief systems that are extremely hard to corrupt and will not be used to enslave us.

---------

Join now: Connect with me on Facebook and the official Page

Help needed: If you want (and able) to help in any way let me know!

Show your support: When all else fails, cold hard cash is always welcome - send your coins this way: 14EFko9kHKZSW2CqF478SrBqtN7LdJQYPH
The only new BELIEF IS EARTHALON ..So take your ZERO ONE and BUZZ OFF Cheesy..

Thought of an idea how you can rob the people with your BULLSHIT Grin..

Earthalon rule NO1..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE Wink..FK YOUR ZERO ONE..

OH and don't forget to recycle your plastic ZERO ONE Grin..NO ONE SEND MONEY...EARTHALON IS FREE Wink..

FK YOU ASKING FOR MONEY..EARTHALON WILL BE VERY ANGRY Wink..That money you raise is it for me?..
If your asking for money we all want it EVERYONE..EARTHALON RULES..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkElf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:43:16 AM

we dont want another one religion. Better to destroy existing than create another
zero-one (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:02:35 AM

we dont want another one religion. Better to destroy existing than create another

That's what people were saying about currencies before Bitcoin.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:52:57 AM

Make some cool logo so it would be more appealing
I doubt that people are willing to give their money for an attractive logo.

What if the logo was a large pair of bouncing tits?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: