Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALGORITHMIC TRADING SOFTWARE DEVELOPER NEEDED  (Read 1558 times)
Su100 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Business models change. Its the mindset that stays

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:40:23 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 08:19:58 PM by Su100

Looking for an ambitious programmer - business partner to build highly profitable projects in altcoins.

First project will start generating passive income within 2 months (programmer will have his own accounts). The first project is unique and specialized ALGORITHMIC TRADING SOFTWARE for private use in first phases. Different from CAT, Quatloo and others on the market. They use just a small percentage of the earning potential. Those who have experienced them, most likely noticed and know at least a few possible improvements.

PM me if interested and have java, c# or other programming skills required for such project or have the time and are willing to learn. I can prove every single statement I make to build trust.

Please do not respond if you are / plan to be too busy with other projects.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT INTRODUCTION:
This software will connect to cryptocurrency exchanges using API keys, constantly loads data and places orders. Most of the programming work will be creating algorithms which place buy/sell orders based on data from exchanges, web and user parameters. All these instructions will be given to the programmer in highly specified manner.

Whole project is mostly about processing numbers from exchanges, building deep learning mechanisms, checking with user parameters and when all conditions are met “place trade” command is sent to exchange.

The software will:
Load the data from exchanges through APIs
Process the data based on parameters defined by the user
Place buy and sell orders

Project development is divided into phases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:33:03 AM

do you have the algorithms? is the work of the dev translate it to some programming language creating a software? or the dev has to create the algorithm from zero? when i say from zero, is if you are going to give specifications how do you want the algorithm works, ex
1-receive users parameters and other fixed parameters
2- make the calculation
3- return the result
something like that
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:04:15 AM

do you have the algorithms? is the work of the dev translate it to some programming language creating a
Considering he is looking for a software developer,don't think he has the algorithms.Otherwise he could simply implement them in any language.Being a data structure and algorithm enthusiast myself,I can tell you how complicated this job is.
freemanjackal

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

do you have the algorithms? is the work of the dev translate it to some programming language creating a
Considering he is looking for a software developer,don't think he has the algorithms.Otherwise he could simply implement them in any language.Being a data structure and algorithm enthusiast myself,I can tell you how complicated this job is.
i ask because it is not the job of the developers to design algorithms, this is for mathematicians and cybernetics . developers just codify..
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:30:52 PM

I precisely am interested in your "improvements" since I and people I know were all totally satisfied with some of the mentioned trading software (I will not make ad for them here, though). Since you mentioned "private usage", I assume you are willing to use these "improvements" personally, so not for the profit from sales. If that is true, why don't you suggest the so-mentioned improvements to the Staff of any of them projects? I think, if they really are that great improvements and they implement them that means a win-win. Then you could simply use the product, which should cost less than hiring a professional.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Su100 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

All algorithms are developed, into far greater extent than those one might be familiar with.

I study the markets, both fundamental and technical, crypto markets into deeper level, its my full time job (I dont work for a trading company, my hobby became my dream job).

Basically I see things that are possible and not being done (by anyone providing the software), but I am not able to do that manually, which is obvious I do believe.

To answer your question directly - yes, the work of the dev is to implement the knowhow into software. However, I would welcome an enthusiast with programming skills, who would like to join me.

I imagine that as a close cooperation, where you grow in the area as well and complement me with ideas later on. Its a shared benefit and we are both paid by the markets, so its our common interest to make things as perfect as we can, from both ends!

PM me if interested, I will send you a brief intro and we handle that from there.

Su100

do you have the algorithms? is the work of the dev translate it to some programming language creating a software? or the dev has to create the algorithm from zero? when i say from zero, is if you are going to give specifications how do you want the algorithm works, ex
1-receive users parameters and other fixed parameters
2- make the calculation
3- return the result
something like that
Su100 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

You are right and wrong:)

I do have the algorithms written in English and yes - I dont have the algos written in any programming language.

I come from ecn/biz/strategies and in recent years trading as well environments. I cant write a single script, the best I can do is to inspect some html Smiley

Su100 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

The "improvements" comes from my driven personality.

If such suggestion is made, its no longer "private use".
The rest of the reply is in PM.

I precisely am interested in your "improvements" since I and people I know were all totally satisfied with some of the mentioned trading software (I will not make ad for them here, though). Since you mentioned "private usage", I assume you are willing to use these "improvements" personally, so not for the profit from sales. If that is true, why don't you suggest the so-mentioned improvements to the Staff of any of them projects? I think, if they really are that great improvements and they implement them that means a win-win. Then you could simply use the product, which should cost less than hiring a professional.
freemanjackal

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

i pm you
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

Thank you for PMing! Honestly, I did not have the time to check the whole story yet, but it seems OP really has a kind of plan. I am leaving this message here to encourage people to care with this project.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Su100 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:19:05 PM

Thanks,
I actually do, will post more information later this month.

Thank you for PMing! Honestly, I did not have the time to check the whole story yet, but it seems OP really has a kind of plan. I am leaving this message here to encourage people to care with this project.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

You need low-latency price access for your strategies? Or would REST API calls be fast enough?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: