Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin ★★★★★  (Read 17379 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

One of the best method of earning bitcoin is trading and the other means like selling of services like programming, graphics designs with these two methods a lot of bitcoins can be earned aside other methods may not generate enough income. Signture campaign too is another good way of earning bitcoins which is better than faucet.
trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin most of the people in bitcoin  world their primary income is in trading. Even trading is not easy you can earn you need more hardwork, focus , time and ofcourse being patience. If you have that for sure you will earn a lot of bitcoin. Signature also all people here in this forum earn bitcoin because they join signature campaign by doing posting they earn bitcoin everyweek depends on their rank. Faucet not give you a lot of bitcoin they give you only sone satoshi.

Faucets is good for newbies where they don't find any other ways of earning bitcoins so its good for them to start off their journey with bitcoins and once they spend enough time behind bitcoins then they will surely discover many other ways of earning bitcoins and at primary stage I believe that signature campaign is the best and in long term trading would be the best choice to earn bitcoins.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:18:49 AM

One of the best method of earning bitcoin is trading and the other means like selling of services like programming, graphics designs with these two methods a lot of bitcoins can be earned aside other methods may not generate enough income. Signture campaign too is another good way of earning bitcoins which is better than faucet.
trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin most of the people in bitcoin  world their primary income is in trading. Even trading is not easy you can earn you need more hardwork, focus , time and ofcourse being patience. If you have that for sure you will earn a lot of bitcoin. Signature also all people here in this forum earn bitcoin because they join signature campaign by doing posting they earn bitcoin everyweek depends on their rank. Faucet not give you a lot of bitcoin they give you only sone satoshi.

Faucets is good for newbies where they don't find any other ways of earning bitcoins so its good for them to start off their journey with bitcoins and once they spend enough time behind bitcoins then they will surely discover many other ways of earning bitcoins and at primary stage I believe that signature campaign is the best and in long term trading would be the best choice to earn bitcoins.
Faucets are complete dust.  With current transaction fees, they're not even worth the cost of sending the Bitcoin again from your wallet.  Not to mention the cost from the faucet as well.

Systems like epay (which recently seems to have become a scam) definitely don't fix this either.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

Faucets are complete dust.  With current transaction fees, they're not even worth the cost of sending the Bitcoin again from your wallet.  Not to mention the cost from the faucet as well.

Systems like epay (which recently seems to have become a scam) definitely don't fix this either.

Yeah faucets are the waste of time and even its not recommended for newbies and it was good in the past when faucet sites used to pay huge amount of bitcoins but now its not worth to spend time behind it and even if you are newbie you would be having some skills which will help you in earning good amount of bitcoins by offering your services.

Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:36:41 PM

I work hard everyday to get bitcoin,
Because it does not need capital to get it Cry
ripplehd1

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:39:26 PM

LAST UPDATE: 2017/02/18

1.Trading
2.Competitive gaming
3.Micro tasking
4.No Deposit Game
5.Earn By Submitting Articles To Our Website. Link Below.
6.Selling Scripts
7.Social Discussions
8.Ad Sales
9.Torrent Seeding
10.Gambling
11.Betting Predictions
12.Merchant Sales
13.Faucets
14.Freelancing
15.Surveys
16.Mining
17.Work hard and accept Bitcoin as payment.
18.Forum signature campaign
19.Social media campaign
20.Lending
21.Selling game virtual items - Cs:Go skins, runescape gold, etc..
22.ICO's - Initial crowd funding
23.Online, local store accepting bitcoin
24.Programming Innovative idea in bitcoin niche
25.Selling domains
26.Translating For Bitcoin
27.Trade Stocks and Forex with Bitcoin
28.Write an ebook (Pm me i will do the sales)
29.Bitcoin real estate broker
30.Sell cars for bitcoin
31.Altcoins - Alternate cryptocurrencies
32.PTC - Paid to Click
33.PTP - Paid to Promote
34.Bitcoin exchange
35.Get Paid to Stream
36.Bitcoin ATM
37.Bitcoin Vending Machine
38.Website with Bitcoin monthly subscriptions
39.Virtual reality game with Bitcoin integrated.
40.Bitcoin App - Apple Application
41.Bitcoin Debit Card
42.Gift Cards
43.Microsoft Keys
44.Steam Codes
45.Betting Tips
46.Torrent Invites
47.DeepWeb Markets Affiliate
48.Paypal VCC - Verification
49.Youtube & Facebook Followers
50.SMS Verification Service
51.Sell Proxies
52.VPN - Virtual Private Network
53.Hosting
54.RDP - Remote Desktop Connection
55.Sell valuable accounts
56.Become Bitcoin Assistant
57.Create logo
58.Submit websites to directories
59.Create Promotional Videos
60.Make a Bitcoin Documentary
61.Fix websites, errors and issues.
62.Remove malware from websites
63.Create encrypted anonymous email, accept bitcoin for extra features. SIGAINT DOWN and Protonmail wants phone verification, easy to compete...
64.SEO - Search engine optimization
65.Transfer websites to other servers
66.Podcasts
67.Bitcoin Youtube Channel
68.Write paid reviews
69.Sell Photos
70.Create Anonymous Payment Gateway. Most of them asks for ID and have integration problems. You can create better for anonymous users.
71.PM With Your Bitcoin Earning Idea, I can Invest.
72.AWS Credit Codes - amazon web services codes
73.Physical Bitcoins

72. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
73. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
74. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
75. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
76. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
77. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
78. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
79. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
80. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
81. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
82. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
83. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
84. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
85. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
86. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
87. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
88. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
89. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
90. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
91. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
92. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
93. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
94. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
95. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
96. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
97. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
98. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
99. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
100. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!

I will update this thread.
I will update and will write an article in depth when you will help to get 27 ways more.

If this was valuable please submit article to our page:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/submit-article

If you want to say thanks and support BuyWithBitcoin.info project you can also buy 10GB+ All DeepWeb guides :

thanks for this helps out a bunch will be trying some of these and how does one make money by torrent seeding i thought pirating was blocked in some countries.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

Good information lots of ways to get BTC. Not everything i understand. If possible I want to try it one by one feel unbelieving. I am interested in a video channel on youtube, how does this work if anyone wants to share me say thank you. Smiley
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:39:12 AM

On the list there are some really interesting tips, but I would not include things like faucets and PTC websites as they are unproductive ways, and can even cause losses. Some people may say that, despite the large amount of time spent on it, there is zero risk in this, but if you include electricity costs, there are considerable chances that you are losing more than you are earning.
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

Some of my way to earn:

1.Trading
2.Competitive gaming
7.Social Discussions
14.Freelancing
19.Social media campaign
34.Bitcoin exchange
68.Write paid reviews
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

I did some research about sig campaigns, now i know that most at the time even legendary members are not earning even 50$ per month, some of them say that they earn 100$, but that's also not interesting for me. I personally would not even waste my time to post for sig campaign every day just to get 50$-100$ at the end of the month.

now is different than before, legendary now in some campaign or bitcoin campaign or altcoin campaign are now earnings round about 400 to 500$ a month. But its much better to join in the altcoin campaign.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

Earning bitcoins from signature campaign is missing in your list as most of the users who are part of this forum are earning bitcoins successfully from signature campaigns on weekly basis as it is the easiest and safest way to earn bitcoins as it requires no capital to invest so you don't have any fear of loosing your money.
Earning bitcoin in signature campaign is one of the major thing for us to earn bitcoin here in this industry, because trading is among the top of all in terms of getting profit in bitcoin.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

I did some research about sig campaigns, now i know that most at the time even legendary members are not earning even 50$ per month, some of them say that they earn 100$, but that's also not interesting for me. I personally would not even waste my time to post for sig campaign every day just to get 50$-100$ at the end of the month.

now is different than before, legendary now in some campaign or bitcoin campaign or altcoin campaign are now earnings round about 400 to 500$ a month. But its much better to join in the altcoin campaign.

Yep. You can earn more than regular Bitcoin signature campaign if you join with some altcoin campaign especially ICOs. They really have a much more decent rewards to offer which is really great though you will have to wait in order to get your share though you can jump on to other ICO after the campaign is over and you will await for your share in due time.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

I prefer a signature campaign to look for bitcoin, not just bitcoin .. but alt coin also .. both i use to find bitcoin .. also social media it's also an efficient way to get bitcoin
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:40:27 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 02:28:25 AM by chiller

Great list, will contemplate on some of the mentioned points, saving for future reference.

And as long as ethics is not concerned - some unethical or plain illegal methods are not mentioned in the OP.
On the other hand there could be on more thing that could go to the OP list - becoming escrow/bitcoin trust agent. Essentially you could build a reputation on escrow merchant -> client transactions and take small fee from a multisig transaction if the transaction is being disputed (customer didn't receive goods OR received but doesn't want to release funds etc)

midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

Wow, what a large list! I'd like to check Joystream. Never heard of it before.
Shermand100

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

Generating Vanity addresses for others. Payment in BTC

https://vanitypool.appspot.com/availableWork

http://pinode.co.uk How to Guide Library for Nodes
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

Is the Joystream project still active or has it been abandoned?  Seems like an interesting concept.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

Can you bro add "signature campaign" . because its also way to earn or making bitcoin. By doing posting you can earn bitcoin according to your rank. I don't like HYIP its not help to earn bitcoin why? Because all of them are scam after reach their goal it will stop paying and launch another HYIP . Trading is the best for me buy low price and then sell it when the price is increase . I also like ICO after ICO I can make profit from it but you need to vigilant before investing because many ICO there are scam invest only to the coin have escrow for the safety.
Well, I agree that joining in signature campaign is of the best sources of bitcoin and I agree that doing posting can earn moee bitcoin it will according to your rank. In addition to that, as of now many people and bitcoin users already join in signature campaign. Lastly, just join in signature campaign and you could make more bitcoin.
cryptovc

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:15:41 AM

Most of the Sig campaigns are not for newbie's ..what is the minimum post/time frame to go for next level?
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:21:44 AM

1.Trading
2.Competitive gaming
3.Micro tasking
4.No Deposit Game
6.Selling Scripts
7.Social Discussions
8.Ad Sales
9.Torrent Seeding
10.Gambling
11.Betting Predictions
12.Merchant Sales
13.Faucets
14.Freelancing
15.Surveys
16.Mining
19.Social media campaign
20.Lending
21.Selling game virtual items - Cs:Go skins, runescape gold, etc..
22.ICO's - Initial crowd funding
24.Programming Innovative idea in bitcoin niche
25.Selling domains
27.Trade Stocks and Forex with Bitcoin
28.Write an ebook (Pm me i will do the sales)
29.Bitcoin real estate broker
30.Sell cars for bitcoin
32.PTC - Paid to Click
33.PTP - Paid to Promote
34.Bitcoin exchange
35.Get Paid to Stream
36.Bitcoin ATM
37.Bitcoin Vending Machine
38.Website with Bitcoin monthly subscriptions
39.Virtual reality game with Bitcoin integrated.
40.Bitcoin App - Apple Application
41.Bitcoin Debit Card
42.Gift Cards
43.Microsoft Keys
44.Steam Codes
45.Betting Tips
46.Torrent Invites
47.DeepWeb Markets Affiliate
51.Sell Proxies
52.VPN - Virtual Private Network
53.Hosting
54.RDP - Remote Desktop Connection
55.Sell valuable accounts
56.Become Bitcoin Assistant
57.Create logo
58.Submit websites to directories
59.Create Promotional Videos
60.Make a Bitcoin Documentary
61.Fix websites, errors and issues.
62.Remove malware from websites
63.Create encrypted anonymous email, accept bitcoin for extra features. SIGAINT DOWN and Protonmail wants phone verification, easy to compete...
64.SEO - Search engine optimization
65.Transfer websites to other servers
66.Podcasts
67.Bitcoin Youtube Channel
68.Write paid reviews
69.Sell Photos
70.Create Anonymous Payment Gateway. Most of them asks for ID and have integration problems. You can create better for anonymous users.
71.PM With Your Bitcoin Earning Idea, I can Invest.
72.AWS Credit Codes - amazon web services codes
73.Physical Bitcoins

72. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
73. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
74. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
75. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
76. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
77. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
78. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
79. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
80. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
81. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
82. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
83. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
84. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
85. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
86. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
87. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
88. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
89. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
90. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
91. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
92. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
93. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
94. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
95. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
96. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
97. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
98. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
99. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!
100. EMPTY A place for your Bitcoin Earning Idea! Reply Now Below!

I will update this thread.
I will update and will write an article in depth when you will help to get 27 ways more.

If this was valuable please submit article to our page:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/submit-article

If you want to say thanks and support BuyWithBitcoin.info project you can also buy 10GB+ All DeepWeb guides :

Thank you for this list. Gives bright ideas for us newbies. I'm just curious how the Bitcoin Real Estate Works? Is that someone who deals with Real Estate properties who accepts BTC as payment?

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:22:05 AM

Really, there are many ways to earn bitcoin, all depending on our interests and abilities, I generate bitcoin by trading, investing ICO, cloud mining and following the giveaway program in this forum or on various trusted sites.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀