Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic  (Read 33466 times)
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

If you don't control the private keys, you don't control the asset.  No offense, creating any video game is cool work.  But to actually own a Rare Pepe means you own a decentralized asset backed by the strongest and most unhackable computer security on Earth.  

Even if Rare Pepes had no game associated with them at all, they would still be neat.  But the fact that there is a game, with booster packs, and a fully fleshed out ecosystem that comes as an automatic consequence of being a counterparty asset.... is downright magical.  

This is where Bitcoin finally hits its stride and begins to shine - showing us the next level of abstraction of digital rarity, and you decry it for yet another centralized video game?  If the CryptoKingdom servers shut down, your assets are gone.. If the Pepe team were wiped clean from the Earth and the entire game were erased... you would still have your Pepes and a new game would begin to be built around them.  

That's the power of a decentralized asset.  You are trying to get us excited about the video game equivalent of fiat, when something far better already exists.  I do hope CryptoKingdom gets ported to the Aeon version of Counterparty, when it one day exists.  I would definitely be interested then.  

But I'm not interested in Rare Pepes because they are a game, or even a game involving crypto.... I am interested because they are the next generation of how games will work on a fundamental level.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

Something like this sounds more compelling to me than yet another trading card game, which seem to be developed by the hundreds each year ad infinitum...

CL do you even pepe?

The game: It's being developed by my team, we have a pretty solid business plan you can read on our placeholder site http://rarepepe.party it's not a me too ICO scam (heck, we haven't even announced as an ICO, we just wrote on the investment subforum and it got like 3 replies).

The "trading" part of the pepe cards is already alive, decentralized and permissionless in the Counterparty DEX, which is imho a pretty solid, if not underestimated, piece of code. There's rarepepewallet.com which plugs into the DEX and puts a pretty frontend with the cards, which is just a glimpse of what this technology can do.

So yeah... not another "me too" stuff....

Also, why not like Mooooonero and Pepe? is it forbidden? i like them both.... heck, i even like PascalCoin (i'm a Delphi old timer). Diversity in life makes it richer.

Here, have a gift (sent the non-obfuscated code to you via PM).

chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:07:46 PM

But I'm not interested in Rare Pepes because they are a game, or even a game involving crypto.... I am interested because they are the next generation of how games will work on a fundamental level.

Nowadays i believe not only games.... art and its distribution will change completely with this tech. There's already a tokenly thing for music, imagine if it was a rarepepewallet but with music, with a decentralized exchange of singles or albums....

The opportunity is HUGE

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

Understanding why Counterparty and Rare Pepes are so marvelous requires one to truly grasp the power of ownership of digital assets in the abstract.  And it takes time to properly appreciate. 

Just like to truly 'get' Bitcoin, one must understand money itself in the abstract.  Which also takes time to properly appreciate. 

chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

Understanding why Counterparty and Rare Pepes are so marvelous requires one to truly grasp the power of ownership of digital assets in the abstract.  And it takes time to properly appreciate. 

Just like to truly 'get' Bitcoin, one must understand money itself in the abstract.  Which also takes time to properly appreciate.

Indeed... most peeps go full WTF when explained the fiat not backed by anything stuff, let alone a currency enforced by competitive PoW. If you add insult to injury and add a metaconsensus layer on top of crypto, people go full mental.

Monerobuyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

But American Pegasus, Monero and aeon can change the world....wouldn't you rather have us spend our money on that?

Perhaps you're so rich from being a developer that 3500 is jothong to you, but how can you recommend that us poors not buy xmr and aeon with our money?
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

But American Pegasus, Monero and aeon can change the world....wouldn't you rather have us spend our money on that?

Perhaps you're so rich from being a developer that 3500 is jothong to you, but how can you recommend that us poors not buy xmr and aeon with our money?

I'm not a developer and I'm not recommending you buy anything.  This is a speculation topic, not a financial advice topic.  You take your own risks and enjoy/suffer your own consequences.  Monero and Aeon likely will change the world, but Counterparty (of which Rare Pepes are the premier current asset) will also likely change the world too.  I was once a simple beta cuck too, with only a few dollars to my name.  But in 2015 I took some extreme risks which ended up panning out extremely well.  That's the only difference between you and I.  

I personally think that while Monero and Aeon are both undervalued by a factor of about 10x, Counterparty is currently undervalued by a factor of 10x to 50x, a pricing discrepancy which I expect to be corrected in the next 12 to 24 months.  As well, Pepes will benefit from this substantial increase as well, likely significantly eclipsing the $70 million market cap that Doge achieved in 2014.  For one, there is a ton more utility in the Pepe ecosystem than Doge ever had.  Whereas Doge was a one dimensional up-up-up game of pump, Pepes are a multidimensional labyrinth of rarity and value.

I own all of the above, and all of the above are risky as hell, so if you want safe and steady growth.... I dunno?  Vanguard Cuckfunds?  But certainly crypto isn't for you.  And decilliondouple certain Pepecash isn't for you.  

But I'm bullish af on XCP and Rare Pepes for the rest of this year.  

Monerobuyer

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

Okay I'll buy counterparty. Thanks!

Are you excited to be famous? Will you do Jimmy Fallon with the rest of the Monero dev team?
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

Okay I'll buy counterparty. Thanks!

You missed the entire point.  9/10 trolling, would get trolled again.  A+ delivery and quick shipping.  

This shit is gonna be amazing - people can put Rare Pepes into boosters and content creators can earn dividends and bounties for them.  Most importantly this entire Pepe ecosystem represents the biggest principle of a successful project - getting people involved.

Monerobuyer

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

It's cool but its consumption....Its like a nice car....it doesnt really go up in value......maybe if I get rich off monero, aeon and counterparty ill celebrate with some rare Pepe and throw a party in your honor?

Is fluffy bullish on counterparty?

Also, not trolling. I have profound respect for you.
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

....it doesnt really go up in value....

Is up literally 100% on quadruple the daily volume from when I made this topic?

Is Andreas Antonopoulos bullish on Aeon?  Prior success, and even great intelligence and wisdom does not guarantee that one will spot the next big thing early.  Sometimes fame, wealth, and success can be a giant light that blinds you to outside-the-box opportunities.  

merkalor

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

What the heck is aeon  Huh

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

....it doesnt really go up in value......

Ooh my.... how wrong you are....

Some of us are making a killing with just the cards and buying/selling/arbitraging them.

Open your mind, take a deep breath, and smell the power of pepe.

chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 07:01:57 PM

What the heck is aeon  Huh

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aeon+cryptocoin

noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:02:39 PM

give in to the pepe. Free him, and he will free you.

Monero.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

First 1 PEPE0 Fun than 1 PEPE=silver than 1PEPE=Bitcoin.

And dont forget the absolutely RARE Cards... PEPE is Alpha

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

give in to the pepe. Free him, and he will free you.

We need this more than ever!  Some SJW super-cuck has apparently tried to censor Pepe from the blockchain because he thinks (in his disgusting misogynistic snowflake bubble) that Pepe is a hate symbol!  😡😡😡

https://mobile.twitter.com/droplister/status/831687065280593922

ARE YOU FACKING KIDDING ME.  

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:46:03 AM

Huge article from Le Monde a famous french newspaper

https://twitter.com/Perrinst/status/831821076321681408

Thanks Perrine aka Peperrine  Wink
Monerobuyer

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Hey Ap, what exactly has changed recently to give  counterparty such amazing potential? It's been around for so long...can counterparty do the things segwit/lighting is supposed to do?
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:56:49 PM

Hey Ap, what exactly has changed recently to give  counterparty such amazing potential? It's been around for so long...can counterparty do the things segwit/lighting is supposed to do?

It has been around a while, you're right.  But it's not just about the right asset, or even price.  It's also about time.

When I called the literal Bitcoin bottom at $200ish, it was the right asset at the right price at the right time.  (https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofmoney/comments/2shhly/dat_bitcoin_crash_i_know_this_though_the_bottom/)  

When I found Monero I was shocked such technology had dwindled down to a paltry $5 million dollar marketcap... it just didn't make sense.  Any time was the right time there.  You just had to hold on long enough and be patient.  (https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofmoney/comments/3cuw6l/for_less_than_10000_you_can_own_01_of_all_monero/)  

And Counterparty is not brand new, it's true, and this is a good thing.  It has had time to mature and for its prowess to marinate in the imaginations of the content creators.  What I have learned is this: ignore what's popular right now - find something that has massive potential and has been ignored for a while... something with a lot of promise on the near horizon.... and then let the sheep come to you.  🐑  

Be bold, be confident, and be alpha.  Monero is great still, but at $160 million market is a lot less ridiculously undervalued than it was a couple of years ago.  Bitcoin is valued at a marketcap of $17 BILLION, which is undervalued... but not crazily so.  But Counterparty...?  At a marketcap of $9 little million dollars?  Don't make me laugh - XCP deserves to be at a $100 million to $1 Billion cap easy.    

Not only that but the premier game asset which will bring awareness to XCP is also key to all of this.  🔑 That game asset is Rare Pepes.  I can't say what the ultimate market cap of Pepecash will be, but from all I've seen in the community, I would be shocked if it wasn't much higher than it is now.  

But as always, I own all of the above and am not qualified to give financial or investment advice.  You gotta make up your own mind and do your own research.  Good luck.  🍀

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: