Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic  (Read 33490 times)
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Cool hype but this article is shitty. There are just over 800 people in our Telegram, Pepecash isn't being used in any major function down in Venezuela. Beyond that, Rare Pepes do not hold value because they "are tied to the value of Bitcoin". They hold value because they are scarce as XCP assets and the community assigns value to them.

Yeah, it's misleading because they cherry-picked the original article and destroyed it.

However, all my family is trading pepes, all my friends are trading pepes.... i've influenced about 20-30 ppl in my inner circle to trade with them and they are trying to become early whales...

So there's that

Also, i'm the game dev, AMA

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

At the first glance Pepe appears to be a joke but once you dig a bit deeper into it you will find out how revolutionary it is.
In my opinion, everybody who cares even a little about making money and being with the revolutions should have a stake in Pepe cash.
I am thinking to invest some more funds but the challenge is the slippage on the exchange. Slowly slowly accumulating is the right way to walk here in my opinion.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

At the first glance Pepe appears to be a joke but once you dig a bit deeper into it you will find out how revolutionary it is.
In my opinion, everybody who cares even a little about making money and being with the revolutions should have a stake in Pepe cash.
I am thinking to invest some more funds but the challenge is the slippage on the exchange. Slowly slowly accumulating is the right way to walk here in my opinion.

Yup, no need to moon the price so soon Grin some of us are still in the acquisition phase too hehehehe

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:01:32 PM

With the current market cap this is definetely a coin to accumulate.
No idea to sell this.
As AmericanPegasus said, some people sold Moneros for 0.50 usd which they have bought for 0.25-0.30 usd.
Selling for a profit of penny or two is not worth the risk of losing the big gain which obviously just ahead of us. Judging from the people coming to buy Pepe from Tux exchange, people who never before heared about crypto are coming and asking how to buy bitcoins with credit card so that they can buy Pepe cash....
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:47:41 PM

I am into pepe cash now. Already made over 6% in less than 4 days.

Not going to cry about that!!!

Definitely can see it taking off especially as fiat currencies around the world pull a Cyprus greece or a zimbabwe and only powerlifters are strong enough to carry the required amount of cash around to buy some bread!

Its never been a more exciting time to invest in cryptos!
Novize

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

I am into pepe cash now. Already made over 6% in less than 4 days.

Not going to cry about that!!!

Definitely can see it taking off especially as fiat currencies around the world pull a Cyprus greece or a zimbabwe and only powerlifters are strong enough to carry the required amount of cash around to buy some bread!

Its never been a more exciting time to invest in cryptos!

Excatly. There is a lot of things hapenning in Cryptoworld right now. PEPECASH and RarePepes are just one part of it, but for me the most interesting part overall.

Which bank gives you today 6% in interests?
rebel.salesman

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:31:13 AM

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:06:58 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 05:18:33 PM by TrueCryptonaire

Alphas are rare of kind. Therefore I am presenting here my table of different types of community members:

1. Alpha minimum 5 % of coin supply (max number: 20)
2. Beta minimum 2.5 %  of coin supply (max number 40)
3. Gamma minimum 1.25 % of coin supply
4. Delta minimum 0.625 % of coin supply
5. Apprentice, you need to work your way up

Everyone should focus on being alpha, beta is okay but why not to improve.

Alpha is the real deal. They are the  very elitistic group of Worshipful Masters.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Alphas are rare of kind. Therefore I am presenting here my table of different types of community members:

4. Delta minimum 0.675 % of coin supply

Alpha is the real deal. They are the  very elitistic group of Worshipful Masters.

I think that's a little ambitious of numbers to associate with. Also, Beta should be the lowest rank, because it's fucking Beta. Since Pepecash is deflationary, I also think the terms should be linked to a flat # of coins, so that overtime it becomes harder to break into these groups.

Alpha: 4,200,000 Pepecash
Apprentice: 100,000 Pepecash
Beta: <100,000 Pepecash
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

Cool hype but this article is shitty. There are just over 800 people in our Telegram, Pepecash isn't being used in any major function down in Venezuela. Beyond that, Rare Pepes do not hold value because they "are tied to the value of Bitcoin". They hold value because they are scarce as XCP assets and the community assigns value to them.

Yeah, it's misleading because they cherry-picked the original article and destroyed it.

However, all my family is trading pepes, all my friends are trading pepes.... i've influenced about 20-30 ppl in my inner circle to trade with them and they are trying to become early whales...

So there's that

Also, i'm the game dev, AMA

One of my biggest qualms with certain trading card games is an atmosphere where, although many cards exist, the only way to be successful is to pick and choose from a very tight metagame, basically resulting in the same handful of decks dominating the entire game. This is what turned me off of Hearthstone completely. Other games, such as Magic The Gathering, seem to have done a great job at maintaining a diverse atmosphere in high level play. Are you guys following any protocol to ensure that such diversity will exist, once the game is released?
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

4. Delta minimum 0.675 % of coin supply

Alpha is the real deal. They are the  very elitistic group of Worshipful Masters.

I think that's a little ambitious of numbers to associate with. Also, Beta should be the lowest rank, because it's fucking Beta. Since Pepecash is deflationary, I also think the terms should be linked to a flat # of coins, so that overtime it becomes harder to break into these groups.

Alpha: 4,200,000 Pepecash
Apprentice: 100,000 Pepecash
Beta: <100,000 Pepecash

While I see your point of encouraging hodling I find the goal of 4.2 million coins quite modest. It costs only a few bitcoins. Also bear in mind, Alpha should be rare. Not everybody can be alpha although they wish so... Do you think there is a midway somewhere? I also changed my mind on the status of beta... Beta is indeed someone dispeakeable.  Grin
Scuds31091

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

NEWS ALERT!

Rare Pepe and Pepe Cash featured on the front page of Breitbart. This is a news source with a substantial amount of traffic. Could see a large jump in users, and in turn, people looking to buy Pepe Cash. Definitely some good exposure.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/27/venezuelans-using-rare-pepes-bitcoin-currency/

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Is Oprah Fuckable?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:23:04 AM

Counterparty news

http://counterparty.io/news/counterparty-on-scalability-and-the-future/

Millionero

Activity: 807
Merit: 423

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Boy, is this weird.  I had no idea what this Pepe thing was about.  I read the first few posts and the last few posts in this thread, which weren't enlightening.
The Breitbart piece actually makes an effort to explain.
This looks pretty doge-ish.  Started as a kind of meme or joke among tech nerds, got a technical underpinning, and might or might not take off.
Right now about the only reason I would be interested in this is because I missed the alt pumps, LOL.
So apparently one needs to buy Pepes on tuxexchange, right?  I didn't find them on polo or bittrex.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

Boy, is this weird.  I had no idea what this Pepe thing was about.  I read the first few posts and the last few posts in this thread, which weren't enlightening.
This looks pretty doge-ish.  Started as a kind of meme or joke among tech nerds, got a technical underpinning, and might or might not take off.
Right now about the only reason I would be interested in this is because I missed the alt pumps, LOL.
So apparently one needs to buy Pepes on tuxexchange, right?  I didn't find them on polo or bittrex.

Kinda Doge except this has more growth potential since Pepe cash has actual use and people are buying it because they want to use it. Some are traders but there are demand for users and even people who are newbies to crypto are buying Pepe cash on Tux exchange (I recall one person last time I checked the chat like 12 or so hours ago).
Also bear in mind, unlike bitcoin not to mention to Monero this coin is actually truly deflationary because they are organizing a burning offering to kek on regular basis which makes the circulating coins disappear and increasing demand combined with decreasing amount of coins available will basically force the price up. I can easily see this coin to increase like 100 times from the current value and add some FOMO we might be pretty big at some point.
Scuds31091

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

Kinda Doge except this has more growth potential since Pepe cash has actual use and people are buying it because they want to use it. Some are traders but there are demand for users and even people who are newbies to crypto are buying Pepe cash on Tux exchange (I recall one person last time I checked the chat like 12 or so hours ago).
Also bear in mind, unlike bitcoin not to mention to Monero this coin is actually truly deflationary because they are organizing a burning offering to kek on regular basis which makes the circulating coins disappear and increasing demand combined with decreasing amount of coins available will basically force the price up. I can easily see this coin to increase like 100 times from the current value and add some FOMO we might be pretty big at some point.

Definitely Possible to make an insane amount of returns with this coin given all the current factors. Especially once someone like Polo recognizes the growing community behind this and the opportunity it presents and then adds it on their site.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

Definitely Possible to make an insane amount of returns with this coin given all the current factors. Especially once someone like Polo recognizes the growing community behind this and the opportunity it presents and then adds it on their site.

Pepe + Polo + margin trading = Other orbit.
Novize

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

What are people using it for?

You can buy yourself so called "Rare Pepes". Rare Pepes are trading cards which are increasing in value as well. Some of them are already really expensive.

There are a lot of developers out there which are working on bringing games to the Rare Pepe economy. For e.g. a Heathstone like game where you can use your Rare Pepes, which you bought with PEPECASH, later.

I just want to post my blog post about "How To start with Rare Pepe / PEPECASH" at this point again. If you're interested and you want to start, this may help you a little bit: http://www.mybitcoin.space/2017/03/how-to-start-with-pepecash.html
Scuds31091

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

What are people using it for?

PEPECASH is the main currency used to buy and sell Rare Pepe Cards. There are over 800 cards currently certified with a max of 1000 ever being made. Each has their own supply that can't be altered making them actually rare. Similar to Pokemon Cards or Baseball Cards, but uses the Bitcoin Blockchain the back it. There is a game in development to use these cards to be able to play against other opponents and their cards. You can see more at rarepepe.party

If you use rarepepewallet.com or the Book of Orbs mobile app you can start to buy or sell your cards in a nicely built wallet.

There are also sites like PepeAuctions.com that allows people to bid on auctions or post their own auctions for cards. The site only uses PEPECASH as currency.

If you join the Telegram group there are over 880 people who would be willing to answer any questions you might have. They can probably explain it better than me too. You might even get lucky and have a few people send you some cards for being new. Lots of giveaways too.

https://t.me/rarepepetradergroup

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: