Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic  (Read 33491 times)
encryptedcharms

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:33:18 PM

This is the first decentralized meme asset in the history of our species. 

I say $50 isn't enough. 

I predict total Pepeularity, with xx% of our species value absorbed into the Pepecash ecosystem. 
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

I say $50 isn't enough. 

I predict total Pepeularity, with xx% of our species value absorbed into the Pepecash ecosystem. 
Like I just said like two posts up: Pepecash probably won’t reach 50 dollars. In fact, soon after the “Pepe” meme loses it’s hype, Pepecash will probably begin a downward spiral.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:35:45 PM

I say $50 isn't enough. 

Like I just said like two posts up: Pepecash probably won’t reach 50 dollars. In fact, soon after the “Pepe” meme loses it’s hype, Pepecash will probably begin a downward spiral.

Like I just said like two posts up: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

NORMIE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:58:55 PM

PEPECASH added to Zaif:
https://zaif.jp/token_trade/pepecash_btc?lang=en
https://zaif.jp/token_trade/pepecash_jpy?lang=en

bagholder since 2013
My sig space is not for sale.
Nathan047

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:54:14 AM

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

I'm sorry, but the title reads “Pepecash / RarePepe Speculation Topic,” ‘ya know, the topic to discuss if your opinion on how Pepecash will do. I think it’ll die out, as it’s hyped up altcoin based on a meme (disclaimer, like I’ve stated before, I’m no expert). I don’t wish anything bad about this coin, but I just don’t think it’ll last more than a year or so before it loses value.

If this thread was made in the spirit of “Pepecash is awsome and nobody can disagree” then perhaps it should have been spelled out better.

Instamined

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:58:46 AM

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

I'm sorry, but the title reads “Pepecash / RarePepe Speculation Topic,” ‘ya know, the topic to discuss if your opinion on how Pepecash will do. I think it’ll die out, as it’s hyped up altcoin based on a meme (disclaimer, like I’ve stated before, I’m no expert). I don’t wish anything bad about this coin, but I just don’t think it’ll last more than a year or so before it loses value.

If this thread was made in the spirit of “Pepecash is awsome and nobody can disagree” then perhaps it should have been spelled out better.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Ignored. Fuckwit TROLL FUDDER.

Nathan047

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Ignored. Fuckwit TROLL FUDDER.
Are all Pepecash fans like this? I’ll be ignoring @Instamined right after this post.

I’ve already sold my Pepecash, now it’s about time to unsubscribe from this thread. Good luck everyone and no hard feelings.

Instamined

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

Are all Pepecash fans like this? I’ll be ignoring @Instamined right after this post.

I’ve already sold my Pepecash, now it’s about time to unsubscribe from this thread. Good luck everyone and no hard feelings.

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

Normie Got Out  Cool

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

Price has been fluctuating between 300 and 400 for quite some time now. A lot want the takeoff to happen, but I'm happy with how it is right now. Buying at low 300s and selling in the high 300s is a pretty safe and sure profit. Wouldn't mind seeing this for the next month or so.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

Big whales are accumulated all the pepecash they can
Big squeeze in process since a month now
Try to get cheap around 300-350 the day 450 break we are going to the next level
encryptedcharms

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

Stay away from scummy centralized games kids, and demand true decentralized game assets!  We have the technology now, and there's no excuse. 

Also, shame on Crypto Kingdom for preying on the innocent and blameless rare pepe community. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890786.0
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:16:27 AM

Do they burn rarepepe ? What does being "locked" mean ? There too many rarepepe of the cheaper ones so I hope they​ are burned or there too many and it causes inflation.  So is that what they do ? I want to see if it is worth buying some cards or not.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

Do they burn rarepepe ? What does being "locked" mean ? There too many rarepepe of the cheaper ones so I hope they​ are burned or there too many and it causes inflation.  So is that what they do ? I want to see if it is worth buying some cards or not.

Pepecash must be burned in order for Rare Pepes to be created. IIRC around 1/3rd of the original supply has been burned already. Some cards are worth very little due to high supply or low interest or both. The ones to look into are the ones that are more frequently traded and worth moderate values. A lot of people speculate Hairpepe, for example.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:14:51 AM

Pepecash must be burned in order for Rare Pepes to be created. IIRC around 1/3rd of the original supply has been burned already. Some cards are worth very little due to high supply or low interest or both. The ones to look into are the ones that are more frequently traded and worth moderate values. A lot of people speculate Hairpepe, for example.

Is there a point at all buying a pepecard like Addams family pepe ? It has so many so do they burn these cards ?

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:44:08 AM

Pepe is doing pretty good against USD..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
encryptedcharms

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:25:43 AM

So someone on Zaif just spiked the shit out of the yen / pepecash rate, and we have (for the first time) soared past yen parity!   Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/lTIHDtI.png
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

Is there a point at all buying a pepecard like Addams family pepe ? It has so many so do they burn these cards ?

Pepes can be burnt at the discretion of its holders, but there is only a system in place for the continued and ongoing burn of Pepecash. Some artists burn large amounts of their initial supply, but they have no ulterior incentive to do so.
neilol-real

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:58:29 AM

Busting through ATH's, not much action on this thread! Anyone have some fundamental based predictions on future market cap?
megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

Rich AF VC Fred Wilson buying:

https://twitter.com/fredwilson/status/863508155497668610

Crypto goin corporate.

bagholder since 2013
My sig space is not for sale.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

Busting through ATH's, not much action on this thread! Anyone have some fundamental based predictions on future market cap?

Really hoping we don't moon yet. I have a lot less Pepecash right now than I did when it was trading in the double digit satoshis! Would like to replenish stocks before then. With that being said, Pepe maintained BTC value and even appreciated during Bitcoin soar. That is a huge sign for what's to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: